>/Pay denbts and physical silver

>crypto
>bulliion
>pick one

t. buy my bags

kys

sage

/thread

this is best of both words m9, you get the value of bullion with the transactability of crypto

What is CBX for?
Does it have any uses?
Does a single merchant accept payment CBX?

more places accept metal than crypto chump

be gone with your vile ponzi schemes

>the value of bullion
Right, because bullion is known for its tendency to lose most of its value over the long term, isn't it?
Oh wait.

CBX is an investment coin, only 980k exist, it's designed to store wealth in the form of a crypto

No merchants accept any crypto for payment, same as they don't accept metals either. You always have to convert your assets into fiat to spend any profits.

The markets slowly forgot about CBX as a valuable investment, that's why it went from $6 to $0.10.

That's precisely why now is the best time to buy, it's an undervalued asset.

Would you have preferred to buy at the peak? Or buy it now at all time lows?

>CBX is an investment coin, only 980k exist, it's designed to store wealth in the form of a crypto
How does it store wealth?
Is it backed by anything?
Can you use it for anything?
Historically, it has done a very poor job of storing wealth. Why do you expect this to reverse?

>The markets slowly forgot about CBX as a valuable investment
So what you're saying is that it isn't actually a valuable investment?

>So what you're saying is that it isn't actually a valuable investment?
It's an undervalued investment, like silver was in 1999, or BTC was in 2015. This is called value investing user, maybe you've heard of it.

>How does it store wealth?
>Is it backed by anything?
>Can you use it for anything?
>Historically, it has done a very poor job of storing wealth. Why do you expect this to reverse?
Just like real gold it has a limited supply and an extremely low inflation rate, not to mention a stable PoS code that's functioned since 2013 with no problems, plus a good devteam.

CBX is the most undervalued crypto out there. Cryptos usually go through this cycle, they peak at the start, then fall, then have another rally months or years later. This one is at the optimum time to buy because it's at all time lows.

This is how you make serious profits from crypto user. Find undervalued assets, buy and hold, then sell at the peak (see pic related).

You haven't explained where the value comes from.
Silver and gold both have non-currency uses.
Bitcoin is a currency that took off when people realized it was useful for buying drugs online.

What makes this a better store of value than Bitcoin, keeping in mind that it has historically proven that it is not a store of value?

Where does value of anything come from? From scarcity coupled with demand.

Bitcoin is about much more than drugs. But BTC is already at a $20 billion market cap. So anyone buying BTC expecting exponential returns, well that just ain't gonna happen. As a store of value it's a fine asset.

CBX is an undervalued (20c) asset I'm expecting to appreciate to its previous highs of $5-$6, or a 25-35x return.

Not saying dump your life savings in, but this has serious profit potential. I made huge profits on Trumpcoins, I know how to spot undervalued coins like CBX.

>From scarcity coupled with demand.
And where will the demand come from?
You have totally failed to answer this question.
You say this is a way to "store wealth in the form of a crypto," but it's currently near all-time lows and down over 95% from its all-time high.
You keep saying it's "undervalued" but haven't even suggested where value might come from.
There are thousands of shitcoins just like this one and you haven't given any reason for this one to increase.

People will once again realize CBX is a valuable coin and want to buy it.

You sound just like the idiots on here questioning my decision to buy Trumpcoin at 250 satoshi.
>This is so stupid, it's just called Trumpcoin
>Where is the demand going to come from?
>It has no purpose
Then I made 100x returns and they cried themselves to sleep. I'm gonna make big returns on CBX as well once the next rally starts.

>it's currently near all-time lows and down over 95% from its all-time high
That's precisely why it's undervalued bro, try to keep up.

>CBX is a valuable coin
Why?

>That's precisely why it's undervalued bro, try to keep up.
So why don't you buy DOGE instead? At least that has name recognition.

DOGE market cap = $49,794,346
CBX market cap = $74,800

Which one is more likely to go up 20x or 30x in value? You tell me.

So what you're saying is any coin with a market cap under $74,800 is a better investment than CBX?
Because it seems this is your only value proposition, that the market cap is low.

Of course, I'm not trying to make you change your mind. You are either stupid, or trying to trick people into pumping this coin for you.
I just hope that anyone who opens this thread will see our discussion and realize this coin is going nowhere.

You don't seem to understand how value investing works friendo. You find an undervalued asset, buy it, then wait till it rallies and sell at the peak.

So CBX has been around est 2013. It reached $6 per bar previously. Has a good name, good concept, good community and a stable code and wallet.

Then couple that with the fact it's currently at an all time low. That is the exact recipe for a value investment my bro.

I've got a good track record value investing in crypto. And just like how I spotted value in TRUMP and it went up 100x. Now I think CBX will do something similar.

nobody getting you out of your bad investment, stop shilling

I'll never stop shilling.

Are you going to buy stock in Great Basin Scientific, too?

My stool bacterial pathogen detection portfolio is already diversified enough my bro.

All about that CBX now.

good on you

>this amount of effort to refute a FUD shill

Im almost obligated to buy some of this just for your time

Don't buy it if there's only one guy shilling it and it has no value behind it.
If you want to ride a P&D you have to wait until there is a sign that the P will be coming soon. Otherwise you will find yourself holding bags at a new all-time low.

are you saying to ride a p&d i have to wait until after its already pumping?

No, but you shouldn't just buy random shitcoins hoping they will get pumped.
There is no hype for this one, just one single guy who's been shilling it on Veeky Forums for a few days.

If you start to see a lot of people shilling it here and on Reddit and on other crypto sites, that's when you buy. Otherwise you may as well pick low-cap shitcoins at random.

Hey I was the first to shill TRUMP on Veeky Forums as well. There was only one person shilling at that time as well, but that was the exact right time to buy.

General rule: If everybody's shilling a coin then it's already well overpriced.

This guy is starting to make more sense than this guy

All coins follow this pattern. They spike, dip down to all time lows, then spike again.

Pic related is bitbean following this pattern, this is the future for CBX.