/hg/ - Halo General

#379 - Guilty Spark is a fucking lier Edition

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise.

>Halo 5: Guardians has received a major weapons tuning update that radically changes up the gameplay. This update has gone into effect in all arena playlists, warzone playlists, and even custom games.
For a full list of changes, see the link here: halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/weapon-tuning-update

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/tryptophan-service

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Halo 5 Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>SPV3, the Halo CE fan remix project, can be downloaded for free
youtube.com/watch?v=VOMzNMe8qHE

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>halo

>tfw no Halo 5: Master Chief & Friends Superstars Adventures in Dreamland

ur gay desu senpai

I have to say user, you're quite dedicated

REPORT HIM!
REPORT THAT MAN!

no sir

>those teeth will never go to town on your boypussaaay

You make it look so easy....

>tfw no halo general gf (bf)

Post GT
I can make you happy

>play runescape today
>go netting for shrimp
>people cutting wood behind me arguing about black rappers deserving death
>people fishing looking to buy GFs
>dark wizard keeps shooting people
>someone gets scammed out of 100,000 gold

Liar*

I'm pulling an allnighter studying for finals. Cut me some slack.

Goodnight, /hg/

W I N K Y F A C E

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF REQKEKS

post yfw you never paid money for a req pack

Good games tonight. Those last two were wild.

Indeed. Tonight was fun.

I'm still wracking my brain as to how you didn't hit that warthog, but it's worth it just to have this footage.

Hoping someone webms that ctf ghost ride.

I've got no clue. I think that makes it funnier and a worthy successor to this though

>see this
what do?

Die along with the rest of the human race

It's like pottery... each stanza... rhymes with the last.

>bonnie Ross
She already ruined it

>dying to covenant
Um, no sweetie

Any expectations from the Games Award?

So far if sony got cucked out of any of the awards.

Also see if their streaming it on mixer for any prizes for watching it

Does anyone even care?

I meant annoucements. I know that Sea of thieves will be there and will be probably reveal the release dates. What about 343i?

Not really.

>S-sonygger on eve maed fin of meee

Yes, it's most famous award event out there and they also show some new stuff about video games.

>Yes, it's most famous award event out there

>green text & laughin gif as an argument

343i already said "no"

First day on the site?
Yoouve got a long way to go

>343GS was hit by a Spartan Laser to the face and got caught up in the mass destruction of the Ark, i08 and the slipspace portal from the FUD
>the Ark and i08 "believed" to be destroyed
this is why anything past Halo 3 is fan-fiction, as the Halo EU gets closer and closer to the Star Wars EU

>Darth Maul is killed by Obi Wan Kenobi, justice/vengeance for Qui Gon Jinn is served and the Dark Lord of the Sith must find a new apprentice, delaying his plans
>lol no he survived and has got robot legs now, because 'member that TESB scene when Luke falls and survives? it's poetry! oh there are only ever 2 Sith? lol not anymore

you either deny bullshit like this, or accept that Halo's story is now like an anime in which anyone can live or die or be reborn again 5mins later.

>triggered over gif dismissing joke of an opinion
>responds with anime
That's pretty rich, kid. Have a (YOU)

>giving a shit about the legacy of the Pahntom Menace
I see your point, but couldn't you have picked a better example?

I've been there longer than you and yeah the Games Award is the most famous award out there and it's also the most discussed one here. The others are irrelevant.

>triggered
you need to go back tumblerina

>defending the gayme awards
youtu.be/0R0WvE8Wzec

>I've been here longer than you
t. Underage

If you've been here for even a year you'd know tghe only thing Veeky Forums cares about for them is the meme material. The general consensus is the whole thing is a giant clusterfuck.

>complaining about new memes
OK

>suddenly having memories of the Deadmou5 performance
Can this year be any more of a joke?

>the Deadmou5 performance
Holy fuck I forgot.
What the fuck even was that supposed to be?

and new announcements. I care about announcements, the shitposting it will generates and the memes.

You really showed me

Holy shit this is autistic. It's like that sonic event

It's always autistic.
That's the only reason to watch. The announcements arfe always super short and you can usually find them leaked beforehand anyway.
I wonder who will get a free award for showing up this year?

I'll probably watch it with /v/ but onky for the memes like you said. Yeah obviously everyone knows it's a huge joke of an "awards event" but I mean that's the whole point isn't it?

Wait was Dobatch Banned?

I dont think so

Nope I just want to see the shitstorm on social media and probably neogaf and /v/

What sonic event

I hate that guy channel. He seems like a jaded prick like every other gamer channel on youtube and very nick picky

A fellow drinker of tears
Cheers

Well it's either that are try to do some animation, my animation isn't doing to good

I just think it's absolutely hilarious that after years of meming, Elites literally actually became dinos.
I just can't get over how ironic that is.

runescape is a wild place

wort wort wort

Was. Can't keep me down

Do people care if the secret Santa has Halo 4/5 missions?

I would prefer it didn't have any missions from 4.

It should be all CE imo

Give me a quick rundown on this secret santa
Also, I prefer to not remember that 4/5 campaigns exist

Let's keep it to the original trilogy/ODST/Reach p l e a s e. If I have to fight prometheans on legendary I may just eat a 12 gauge

yes.
not only do 4 and 5 have many bad missions, they're also frustrating on legendary with a few skulls on. which is what we'll be doing afaik.

2 is clearly the hardest, but your methods to defeat the enemies are clear, unlike 4 and 5.

2: headshot the handful of grunts, grab a plasma pistol, overcharge one of the elites whilst your co-op partner lines up a headshot.

4/5: pick off the robot dogs and birds, now you're out of headshot ammo? scramble a promethean weapon from somewhere and try not to die? focus that battlewagon guy? oh no he teleported away! now we scramble around until we're both dead, repeat until you finally kill that one guy

this clearly sounds like your typical 343i hate talk, but it's more than that
by including those games, you're adding unnecessary frustration and taking away the fun

using the same logic, any of the long Halo 2 missions could have a cap on the amount of skulls that are active and every Halo 3 mission could have the amount of active skulls increased by 1.

You get matched up with another /hg/ user in the pool and you have to complete a given mission with them.
The mission has to be completed on legendary with one or a few skulls on.

How do I get in on that? Or are you not taking names down yet?

Just post your GT ITT or message THE ONE BIG RED on Xbox or Discord. He has like 8 or 9 people signed up currently.

Basically what said.
You can post your GT here but if you don't want to you can message me on Xbox. I have the app on my phone so I respond quickly.
You can also discord message me.

GT: THE ONE BIG RED
Discord: THE ONE BIG RED #5299

that's a pretty long post just to let us know you're a pussy bitch

We need a new super bowl ad

he sp00ked

Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition only $25 at Woot.com

anyone for some Halo 2 or 3 campaign?
no? oh, okay.

People are getting out of work
[sign up for the Santa thing]

me.

me

u

Corrupt the swamp

Pretty sure Dog was already on that

I thought he said that they were inheritors of the Forerunner legacy.