>Nintendo direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc. Please help contibute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.

>Some shitty Unique I'm 10 levels above wipes my party as it has some bullshit heal nullifying affect

Zeke almost died because someone thought Pandoria was would fetch a good price.

What's the lowest level that consistently drops legendary cores?

I think it depends on the monster too. I fought a super easy unique bat who was level 75 and he never dropped any for me

Does Pandoria have the best legs in the game?

Yeah, it might be area based too. I fought one of those giant ball things in the world tree and it dropped two after I Full Burst it.

Pandoria has the best japanese voice. Especially when she says oji.

What the fuck are premium cylinders? Are they better than golden? You mean in goldmouth right?

She looks so much better when you can see her eyes. Reminds me of Latuni from SRW.

You get them after being graded for your salvage level in goldmouth. You cant farm them as far as i know but they give you 3 guaranteed white chests with no monsters at any salvage location. Very powerful

>tfw you'll never have a cute bladefu

Zeke bonded with her when he was 15. you just KNOW she helped him through puberty

what pretty eyes and smile you have, Asami

what the shit are you going to do with 200 million gold in this game
maxing out bath tub girl is like 1.5 million from start to finish

when her glasses clear up so cute

>heal nullifying affect
how the fuck do I counter that?

I think Zeke was always too much of a gentleman to take advantage of a situation like that. He also seemed unaware of her feelings for him until much later. It's nice to see him return her feelings too. They make a nice couple.

>game crashed right before I was gonna save and call it a night

Another day in Xenoblade.

>if you are fucking another blade from a mile radius, she will know

I have no idea and its pissing me off. It doesn't do that much damage but as soon as it nulls heal I get wrecked over time. It uses after losing about 25% health and then goes berserk and uses it more after 50% so I can't just use a big chain attack to take it out soon enough.

You don't. You hope you can survive until it goes away in 15 seconds. It fucked me over against Aion

What's the best place to farm these 100 blood offerings I need to make to the shrine?
Too bad I can't just use the blood of the fodder blades, I'm drowning in them.

the dialect she speaks in is also 10/10

If you want to make my sister happy first you must feed me cake. At 15 trust per slice and 7000 trust required it will only take you 467 slices.

Pyra best girl

Why does she censor her eyes?

Go to the first area of the head in Uraya and just grab nodes until you reach the end of the long stretch then fast travel back and do it again. botany skills help a ton. I think the item is black pomegranate or something.

Poppi can null negative effects with a certain chip, so you could use that to counter it. It seems like it can be resisted too.

>sinks a ship that may or may not have suspicious cargo on it
>can see through falls from all the way on the other side of Uraya
>suggests to feed the mercs she's watching poison to get them to talk
>desperately wants to be near her driver at all time
What's the appeal to yanderefags because she creepy as fuck

Progress the story.

>Agate has a cute design
>a cute voice
>but is a filthy axe user

sigh. not even on morag is she useful

Because she only has eyes for the Prince.

Any good place to farm rare cores in early chapters?

I had a hearty chuckle to this. Is this actually true?

>blades not in your party hang out in Garfont
Neat.

What happens if they look into eachothers eye?

I love this, I go see them every once in a while. They have cool things to talk about.

Do you really not gain extra trust from feeding a blade their most favorite item?

Mythra is too cute. Im sorry but Mythra is more exciting than Pyra.

>not running axes on Rex for topple/launch/smash shenanigans

feeding them their favorite type and their favorite item give the same amount. If their favorite item is part of a favorite type they don't get double dipped.

can you rewatch heart to hearts

Please Takahashi let me have Kos-Mos even after 70 hrs I still suffer

Fuck, why is Zeke so best? I just encountered him in again chapter 4 before the factory. I want him in my party now.

No

gay

>70 hrs
your suffering has only just begun

Go to the rewatch events in the start menu.

this is a bad system.
>how dare you be critical of xeno
like yeah man, i get it, but this is dumb and just gives me a reason to not use them

I mean you gain trust just by doing stuff with them too

no one in this general wants to "do stuff," we just want to sit at mor ardain and grind cores all day and complain about not getting the blade we want.

>launch and smash on a character who can topple
>not useful

I think he's complaining more about how long it takes, that people would rather stuff their faces then fight with them.

Honestly I think that having parts that players complain are "too difficult" are better than players calling it "too easy". At least when you have difficult parts it gives you a sense of real accomplishment doing shit, even if it means the developers fucked something up somehow. Xenoblade Chr2 has been one of the best games I've played in years. The story from what I've seen so far is lighthearted with serious moments, but it keeps me actually interested and there's so much shit to do that it's actually engaging.

A question that's been burning me is how exactly blade combos work with the AI and all. I'm not that deep into the game yet, but deep enough for it to matter and I'm still confused. What dictates when the AI switch weapons? If they have a weapon with an elemental special that meshes with the current combo will they do so? Will they switch blades to use a launch special if the enemy is stumbled? If they just arbitrarily switch and I can't use one of their alt blades for its element to do elemental special combos that is pretty shit.

>What dictates when the AI switch weapons?
If there isn't a combo up, they will switch when they don't have any arts to perform. If there is a combo up that can use a certain element, they will keep to that element no matter what, until the gauge runs down.

>Will they switch blades to use a launch special if the enemy is stumbled?

Yes, but Blade Combo takes priority, so don't expect them to do them if you are waiting on an element.

Oh that's great. Thanks for the precise info.

The game has been extremely enjoyable the only issues I had were technical issues such as hard FPS drops, no collectopedia, crappy map, no new start, and questionable eng dub.

For the themes of the story it covered them pretty good like how you need to accept and just learn to move forward etc. For story negatives I felt Nia and the Torna blades kinda got dragged out and Amalthus took too much screen time when he was not built up earlier in the game and had no impact on me.

I meant 200k my bad

>400 luck on Rex
>STILL get trash from rare cores
ITS NOT FAIR

Ain't no biggie, just go farm them some more.

How the fuck do I use her efficiently? Her gun's rate of is so slow. I also have the same problem the ball.

Why do my partners refuse to do any healing whatsoever during the chapter 7 final boss?

Reminder that she will always remember you, so be good to her.

>sidequest to find a guy's lost memento
>it's a dog collar
>dialogue option to ask if it's his wife's
TAKAHASHIIIII

>easy peasy

Because you probably have them waiting on a blade combo on a weapon that doesn't have healing. Also. Why aren't you using Nia as a blade and having Rex be the healer for that battle? It's what is canon suppose to be happening.

Hey, you don't know. It could have belonged to a dog type Blade or something. That world is crazy.

Just switch to them to use their arts then switch out.

What is the deal with the section in Mor Ardain before the Zeke battle? Was I supposed to have to sneak by a shit ton of level 80s?

Maybe because Malos spams Monado cyclone everytime I use a healing ability and it immediately causes it to cancel without healing anyone, and we all die in seconds. This is the first fight I've had any difficult with.

Can someone show on a map where the Poppi QTPi Heart-to-heart is supposed to be?
I'm apparently retarded

Go back to town and get Blowdown crystals on everyone. It's the first fight I had real trouble with too. Once you can resist that shit, tanking his damage is no problem.

I just finished chapter 3
Is Vandham dead and no longer playable?

If yes, was his affinity chart just a giant tease, or is there some decent reward for filling it out that transfers to someone else?

Also what are Vandham's favor items?

yes that must have been what they meant

I think I'm actually shaking with rage holy fucking shit

Which is a better healer, Nia with her other blades (which for me is Dromarch / Boreas / Vess) or Rex with Nia / Kora / Floren

Chapter 8 Questions
I have Jin and Brigid in my party. Before I can go back to take care of missibles in Indol, can I get my whole party back first?

Nia will always be a better healer period.

Scratch one off for Vandham, it's Armu T-Bone Steak. Anyone know the other one?

PLEASE respond. I'm also on Chapter 5 still

Wait. Someone apparently confirmed earlier that you can get extra overdrives by filling out party members' entire skill trees. Vandham had his own skill tree.

This better not mean what I think it means.

Nia herself is the better healer, if only because making Rex the healer later on becomes a little bit of a pain. Which is a shame, since Nia as a blade is an insane healer all by herself, though her heal takes a while to come out.

Yes.

I want Mythra to slap my dick.

It doesn't show up until Chapter 8+.

Oh. Okay.

you get them for clearing rare blade skill trees too

Good thing I didn't save. What's a good way to grind SP?

Anyone know where Kora's Heart to Heart or her Quest is?

big if true

would it be silly to put 3 katanas on morag

Who does bathtub Blade best pair with?

Isn't quests the only way? There aren't enough that early

The chapter 7 boss is fucking bullshit
EVERY FUCKING TIME Jin uses his one shot move on Rex, then Monado Cyclone happens and takes everyone to low hp, then Monado Jail happens and so when Rex is picked back up he can't even use healing abilities and then everyone dies. Every single time.

That scene is awful in english dub

BRINGER OF CHAOS!

every scene is

God fucking damnit Perceval you weren't supposed to roll on Zeke.

when you lose access to indol do you also lose all merc missions?

No, that's wrong. I got access to that heart-to-heart the first time I arrived in Leftheria. It's the quest that doesn't show up until Chapter 8