Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

dulfy.net/2017/12/07/swtor-nvidia-geforce-rule-galaxy-story-pack-giveaway/
youtube.com/watch?v=6XGcAZS3Sjg
i.imgur.com/ArZPdu5.jpg
strawpoll.me/14566463/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for force-sensitive Chiss

Just wanna say I had a lot of fun for some reason seeing the votes, I didn't expect to see the Empire being so dominant for example, so I put a few more polls, but if those are annoying you can tell me and I'll take them off the OP next time

I'm still very sick, I woke up 30min ago, my head hurts and I threw up. I'm all alone since my only friend who was here with me since yesterday had to leave

For some reason I'm so sad right now, sorry for the blogposting, is 4AM here and I have nobody to talk to

fuck pub players and fuck light side players.

>I'm so sad right now
It's what you deserve desu

rip.

I know of suffering, ive had migraine/hypertension headaches since May of this year. I cant laugh/sneeze/cough/pick things up without triggering it and waiting for death to just take me.

Reminder Sorc is still the most fun class, Sages are shit.

I hope it's cancer.

I was not ready for the Rey event.

What always helps me when I feel like shit is a nice hot shower. Then take a hot towel and place it on my face and relax. Suddenly I drift off to sleep and it is amazing after some sleep you feel better.

Anyways I hope you feel better. Drink some fluids and stay hydrated.

>tfw purple crystal

Time to kms I guess.

Yours sound worse than mine, this just happens 1-3 times a year and lasts for a few days to a week for me

I'm gonna try doing that once I stop feeling so hot I'm thinking about taking a cold shower, I can't look at the screen is too bright and the sun outside is also killing me

I know

Try to sleep and avoid stress. Ask for a family member to come over or anyone really.

and thus... the trooper poster and sith poster war begun.

>Crimson red lightsaber that causes trooper cucks to piss themselves

Trooper sluts.

>tfw I will actually play late night Friday for the first time in years
Frey' your ass better be there. I logged in today and was automatically loaded in your stronghold.

>not bt4

More like 'Crimson red lightsaber that causes trooper chads to piss themselves laughing because it looks shit compared to standard red' faget.

Faggot

AMD FAGS BTFO
dulfy.net/2017/12/07/swtor-nvidia-geforce-rule-galaxy-story-pack-giveaway/
>he doesn't own a GTX 10XX

Not my character.

How will they ever recover?

1-3 times a year? sounds like seasonal allergies to be quite honest. I usually get them at the end of may, suffer for a week because summer is starting, then im fine until winter starts up and it happens again then rinse and repeat.

That did not happen this year, instead ive had constant suffering every day to the point that thankfully im a NEET, because if i had a job, id be physically incapable of doing anything that requires staying standing up for longer than 30 seconds.

They'll just buy the next snake oil technology AMD tells them they need, same as they always have done.

youtube.com/watch?v=6XGcAZS3Sjg

Anyone know what armor this guy's Sith Inquisitor is wearing?

He's wearing shill armor.

thats the uh....underworld remenant warrior armor i believe.

>bt2
>therefore no ass to show from the back while dancing
>still makes webm showing dancing from the back as if I am to be aroused from it
step it up, slutposters,

looks like chestpiece is Underworld Warrior, rest is Arkanian Inquisitor

Thanks.

looks like chestpiece is Underworld Warrior, rest is Arkanian Inquisitor

ping me on steam next time so I know when to jump on, I'm mostly playing on SF these days

Street Fighter?

Star Forge, it's the other NA server

I think I'm automatically on that one.

Fuck off DSfag, nobody believes you're a girl.

fuck off trooper fag.

>implying

are you fucking kidding me dude? what's wrong with you?
seek psychiatric help

>literal chadside

>literally all notable Warriors are dead
The fucking state of the Empire right now.

>Malgus was slated to be possibly alive being trapped in carbonite and kept as a prize in sketch and concept artwork drafting the first part of Knights of the Eternal Empire
>Marr is murdered by Valkorion
>Ravage is MIA
>That cool fucking Sith side kick and the main Sith on Voss who joined Malgus in the False Emperor story post-Act III is dead too
>Arkous dies in Forged Alliances as a traitor Dark Councilor working for Revan and the rest of the Revanites
At least we still got the Wrath, Nox, and Acina. And maybe Mortis but I think he's supposed to be a Sorcerer, probably a slowpoke here but I realized the 12 Sith each represent the 4 Sith classes and 3 styles of each.

>3 types of Jugs (tanks, heavy hitters, and off-tanks)
>3 types of Maras (off-tanks, DoT, DPS/Burst)
>3 types of Sorcs (DPS/Burst, DoT, Healers/Buffers
>3 Types of Assassins (Tanks, DPS/Burst, DoT)

>clipping through the skirt

you have ONE job EA...ONE FUCKING JOB

>robes that camafloge
Oh yeah running around in light brown or tan robes on a snow planet or in a dark city's urban environment are definitely going to hide a Jedi fag running around with a bright blue or green lightsaber

Her ass is so fat the skirt temporarily was warped by its power in the Force and let the booty break through the confines of the fabric

>muh cutting room floor

nah, he's dead

not a very good angle

>my character got saved
I finally understand slutposting

>spent the night decorating my stronghold
>really enjoyed it
>no stress

I really do enjoy this aspect of the game almost as much as I enjoy ERP

I am following the example of the other user who put Master Ranos in the bounty cage. That will teach her for telling me my warriors waifu a shit.

cut your bangs batty

One last pic and I am going to bed.

Mako is best girl. You know it and I know it.

nah. it adds to the edge I crave.

imp side really is slut side.

For the ratatafag who liked Kaliyo in the previous thread

Sauce faget.

>picking LS for Trooper's ending
>picking LS for that one journalist faggot in Ord Mantell who somehow thinks the Separatists aren't a bunch of stupid cunts

monkeyfluff on hentai foundry

Acina looks like a hag come KotFE

There, the uncensored version: i.imgur.com/ArZPdu5.jpg

I can't remember where I found the picture, so I can't give a proper source

Is there a problem, user?

Welp, going male Agent and romancing Kaliyo in the double XP event.

Yes. I finished playing my alts pub side but I don't know if I want to make them imp side since all the degenerates play that side. I like the quiet and serene pub side.

Anyone up for running some heroics? Im about to make a sandwich, but ill only need like 5-10 mins to finish it before we run through planets to make money

sure, might have to switch to another character, my jugg is running out of places I haven't done today

calling all nigglies. heroic train starting up now, got an agent and a hunter. 2 spots open. come make some money and shoot the shit with people

What path yare you doing?

currently we just finished ilum, but are path is Hutta (since agent and hunter), ilum, then DK, then Tat. Then probably after that going to be in any order Oricon, Sec X, Black Hole, Yavin, Ziost, and CZ-198

we're about to start the DK heroic train then tatooine, message Droxzhor if you want in, 2 spots left. lets make some money and fuck shit up

Sounds lore-friendly enough.

tfw not travelling the galaxy with my qt blue little sister and making mad dosh

>tfw no little sister/brother

tfw no togruta qt to adopt and protect

Want to pinch cheeks

>page 9

not on my watch nerds!

>strawpoll.me/14566463/r
>The one guy who thinks Twileks aren't fuckable

DSfag is an admitted shitposter, he knows Vette would kill any poll.

>The one that thinks Sith is off limits
Just imagine being this much of a homo for a moment.

>Wanting to stick your dick in evil incarnate

Nobody thinks Sith are off limits, we just know Jaesa is a trash woman who smells of stale Imperial cum and brags to your face about all the dudes she cucks you with.

>Not imagining how cute a loli Sith would be like

If only Bioware managed to have double-bladed lightsabers working as intended in all of the cutscenes

>Loli Sith
We need a drawfag to make this happen!

Sith aren't evil by nature you retard, they are a species with good and bad people in it just like any other.

But that's work.

>"about all the dudes she cucks you with"
>Literally happened once in the story, when she just turned into the Dark Side, before being engaged with the Wrath because she wanted to experience something, and was under the effects of drugs and alcohol
>people conclude she's nothing but a cock hungry slut because of that very moment even if she turned down a Sith later to remain loyal to the Wrath

Finally someone with a working brain

but user! dont you want to be in the cool kids club and assume something, even when its proven to not be a thing?

Enraged Defense is so great.

Red is best.

I misread the question, OKAY?

>Mando symbol

how do we tell if we signed up for the nvidia bullshit? I want the gloves and boots, maybe helmet from the armor their giving away with the code, but im not even sure if i signed up for it

How bad has Bioware's hateboner for sorc been? Haven't played since the release of kotet. Just wondering if I should just roll assassin when the next double xp starts.

play what you want if you are just going to explore it for the story. But if you want to do things with people go assassin as they nerfed the shit out of sorc.