>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. So many dark elf women.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
youtu.be/3o9IuG8Ych8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

dunmer women are the best

>smug
more like snug am I rite?

when is the server coming up? been down all day.

please explain

i believe he is either suggesting that she's tight or that she is for snuggling

why the fuck is it taking so long to download

It is up?? The server is going down in 3 hours for maintenance though

new to the game here whats a good class to roll thats good at both pvp and pve?
i want to be able to shit out dmg
also does this game have any p2w aspects?
seen a few videos and it looks like i have to get a horse to get anything done also xp boost and food packs?

There is no pay to win. You can get a horse with gold and craft XP boosting items and food.

ah thats nice
any advice on what class for good pvp/pve dmg?

You can get a mount for in-game money and pretty cheap too, there are mounts for real money only too but different mounts are purely cosmetic.
Food packs sold for real money are literally worse than craftable food and XP boost can be crafted with alchemy too so it's not limited to real money only.
So the only thing that could be considered P2W aspect the game has are skills from DLCs but even then they're all just passives that aren't about combat anyway so they don't increase your dps or anything.

As to class then stamina nightblade has great single target dps and is pretty good in pvp.

are all the people raging autists who want even talk to you if you're not cp 600+?

Haven't really met any people like this but I never really played with randoms outside of easiest content anyway and only played veteran content with people I know.
Though I've seen people in general chat looking for people to do veteran content with and saying you need at least 300cp but desu it's kinda justified due to the difficulty.
If anything outside of veteran stuff I've only seen people being helpful to new people, I'm talking about EU servers and I have no idea how is it on NA though.

You should read the new player guide in the OP.

I know there's some kind of non-AH merchant shop thing. About how much does a full set of training gear cost from one of those? I know everyone says "Just join a guild and get one for free bro" but I'm lazy as fuck and if they're so throwaway I'm hoping I could buy one with newbie money anyway. From the sound of things you can basically just use level 1 training gear until you hit level 50 anyway.

No one sells them in traders, just ask zone.

Well fuck. Thanks for the heads up at least.

doing Shornhelm Divided and wondering why the game is making me boop the portal instead of just jumping through and smacking all the bad guys' noggins

do low level random dungeons drop any blue resto staffs?

What is the point of pvp never-kill, never-die builds? Can you hold keeps with them, or is it just for trolling/giving the enemy ultimate?

It's to hold people off until the rest of the zerg catches up.

fuck off you expect me to read all that garbage?

What's the next DLC going to be tesog?

Summerset. I can't wait to defile the pure, Altmer homeland with my filthy, human seed.

Definitely Skyrim

Implying they are going to pull the skyrim card before we reached dedgame

How colourful should Alinor be?

Did the server not go down yet? or has it already been down and up?

Oh right, yeah it'll be the next physical expansion at least

servers are back up, NA ones at least

That was surprisingly quick.

I accidentally made Lord Dominator.

Did they just get the EVE Online's servers to take over ESO for that super sweet short downtime?

desu I'd be interested in seeing what the other holds looked like ye olde days. It's neat how they turned a literal hole in the ground from TESV (Geirmund's Hall) into an actual hall with people dancing and singing and doing skald things.

Maybe they can use it as an excuse as to why there's an old folk song about Ragnar the Red riding from "Old Rorikstead" when Rorikstead was supposedly built after the Great War by the man called Rorik there. Or why it's listed in the holdings of a Jarl from the first era.

I mean Whiterun is basically the heart of Skyrim and the apparent trade hub, maybe it could be an excuse for the games first large scale action house / item listing area

is end game crafting actually worth it, as in can I craft usable weapons or is the loot a dungeon grind anyways due to farming set pieces from dungeons?

post tag qt

hey guys just downloaded this game, didnt know it had a general
what should i expect?

Cute elves.

how cute we talking here?

Pretty damn cute. My Bosmer Warden is pretty cute.

Im running infused on all my gear and I golded it out. How fucked am I?

Not fucked at all. You just gotta farm transmutation crystals to change the traits.

Im running an altmer mag sorc (mad tinkerers 4 pc necro 5 and 2 ilambris). Isn't max magicka good for spell damage?

Divines is an infinitely better trait for PvE. For PvP it's impenetrable. Or sturdy for sword and shield users like myself.

Changing traits requires the clockwork dlc though correct?

which dlc do i buy first?
have about 4k crowns

you can use 1 in a guild hall (someones designated house)

pls respond

It's been 3 minutes since you posted that question, settle the fuck down

Orsinium is the best bang for your buck DLC, you should save your crowns and buy the gold edition instead though

sorry illl stop posting now

atlmers>nords>elves>>>orcs>>>>argonians>>khajits.
I hate khajits so much

patrician taste.

the one that has orsinium, imperial city, thieves guild and dark brotherhood all combined

Why can none of you fuckers even spell Khajiit?

Guilds and Glory.

pls respond, I need to know which tradeskills to focus on so I can sell the rest of my mats since collecting all but provision takes up too many slots.

Just sell all mats except alchemy. Level by deconstruction.

met some family whilst traveling

I've been doing a few dungeons and they've been pretty chaotic, everyone running off and pulling trash packs and AoEing them down. Haven't had any wipes yet though. Do things calm down at higher level content or is it the same? Do you ever get an AoE taunt?

I saw someone advertising a guild but before I could whisper him for a ginvite I dced. I remember the guild name but not the character name of the person advertising it. Is there no "/who [guildname]" equivalent in this game?

>aoe taunt
if only

please respond

They don't mind khajiit, it's Khajits they can't stand. Those Khajits give Khajiit a bad name.

Okay so I just started trading, and maybe I'm retarded but there are things listed by players that are priced lower than what you would get by selling it to a vendor. How is this a thing? Why not just buy all that shit up and resell it?

Can you give an example? It could be that the players are just careless and retarded.

Materials mostly, Iron Ingots for example. It's not by much, for example I can sell 4gold per ingot to a vendor but players are selling them 3.50 per ingot.

Also is there any way to see volume sold over the last month and more detailed economic tools? I'm spoiled by EVE online markets.

Anyone? Am I just retarded or?

I'm level 25 and I have 215 soul gems. Besides using them to revive or recharge enchants, do they have any other purpose? My gear is getting replaced pretty quickly so I never need to recharge at this level. I could vendor the stack of 200 for 6000 gold and still have 15 left just in case. Or can I sell them to other people?

sell them to other people. You will get 3x more money if not more

Master merchant addon, but it will never be as good and detailed as EvE's basic market.

who the fuck buys soul gems? literally for what purpose.

post dunmer sluts

Get ready for the limited time only pariahs pinnacle pinnacle house for only the low price of $100 via the crown store. Seriously what in the ever living fuck.
>can't buy with gold either
R-remember when they were gonna make houses purchasable via gold?

>R-remember when they were gonna make houses purchasable via gold?
Witch's Hut was.

fuck off gina

What's the best way to get a magical girl outfit?

i have over a million gold and nothing to do with it cause all they ever do is add crown only stuff

no

don't turn this general into what /tesg/ or /swgg/ has become.

>i have over a million gold
H O W
O
W

I struggle to maintain 100k. 140k was my max at one point.

i havent spent shit since i started playing in january. all i wanted was a giant house planned from the very beginning but none are the right fit for me. so the gold just sits there, as do all my materials

nice
swgg??

i removed this permnantly from my steam is there any way to add it back?
it says on the site my account still has acess

tfw get to post this after many years

I finally got to a million as well, used to buy the shit out of tempers and sets I wanted to try out but now I have everything I need and more than enough mats and upgrades.
I guess I can easily blow it all on the motifs I'm still missing but rather just let them come in time.
I'm hoping for some good gold jewelery on a weekend I can actually play.

Do some NPCs comment when you have that much? I recall Adhabazi saying my character was middle-class when I was carrying more than 100k.

i havent noticed anything like that

You can totally buy P2W utilities like mount upgrades, respecs, xp boosts, etc with real world money.

HOWEVER, in almost all cases, it's more worth your time to just grind up the same or equivalent bonuses without spending money.

For example, you COULD buy a mount for over ten dollars. Or you could instead just earn up 10k gp (easily done with a few dungeon runs)

youtu.be/3o9IuG8Ych8

I used to be like you, but then i started to jew people for motifs and tempering alloys.

Oh god it's this abomination again.

just started 2 weeks ago and I have 200k already

>started right before the event that was literally shitting out 50k+ furnishing designs

>50k
try 200k but yeah, feels good man.

Too bad it takes like 800k just to max out bank slots.

Not appropriate.