Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3T4WpMo60Ws
twitter.com/Zeipher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullet!

Play Ibuki

Honestly that was one of the worst "blowups" in fgg history. It wasn't even funny, just autistic.

why does vappa hate infiltration?

sucks that marvel didn't make it 20 qualifiers with 2 more from asia online and 2 more from america online...meanwhile we get 2 shitters from brazil, no sonicfox, no nemo

You say that like Doug making a rap song is any less autistic than the guy posting the webm of you getting hit by the Umeshoryu.

vappa loves infiltration

Is Cammy a good get-out-of-bronze choice?

every character is a good get out of bronze character, jesus christ user

So many years of KOF and they never thought of putting a jump button as an option. Just like guilty gear still does have a dash button like Mvc:I, tvC and many other air dashers.

KoF 14 removed a good amount of the button buffers KoF games always had.

KOf like other older fg's are at the stage where it just throws stuff at the wall and sees what sticks for many of it's newer things then proceeds to throw it out regardless of how effective it was and little finetuning to it. Then again if KoF was simply stuck mechanic wise in 98 or any other of the really popular KoF iterations and the only really difference between games is the cast (like Tekken) it would sell like hotcakes so this raises another question. You know what It never really dressed these points at all in the article.

broskis teammates are there

why isnt broski?

broski is soft

There's goodhearted comedic autism and evil shitposty autism, user

>when the dbzf general comes alive with the release

The rap is funny, creative and takes some effort

That webm is literally just a random super unoptimized combo that he thought was such an epic BTFO moment he had to spam it in multiple threads

Arika knows what people want.

Wasn't it some Brazilian guy posting it every time but the first?

Lol no. same characters have much better gimmicks in bronze.

LOW TIER GODDESS

this isnt fucking dota, stop looking for cheesy ways to the next arbitrary point goal, youre gonna be garbage whether youre super bronze or regular bronze, pick a character you like and learn from your losses you little bitch, character choice is utterly irrelevant below like plat at the bare minimum anyway, goddamn the new generation of gamers is so fucking soft its sad

This is what playing ranked does to people

I want to kill these commentators

they showed bricks tweet

That’s not our brick.

Are fatfeels and rashidfag the same guy?

Are you gonna champion this game too and not play it?

Looks like a bunch of toys

now that you mention it, this looks like some small soldiers shit

No, the rashid was nubi or highwaystar

Fatfeels was the original dank

at least it doesn't look bananas

why is this so terrifying

I've been called rashidfag by the schizo at least once so I'd say no.

JohnGrimm invite me to the secret discord

Because if something goes wrong you're in for one of the most terrifying deaths imaginable

youtu.be/3T4WpMo60Ws

How can you NOT miss C. Viper?

I am not in any secret discords or many discords at all for that matter.

watch the descent

its a great movie

Of course he is.

umm this is censored sir

Why the fucking sperg out user?
I'm just saying that gimmicks do well in bronze compared to other modes. You have plenty of time to iron out your gamely during your ascent in ranks and battle lounges.

oh no not this image....... i know what happens next.......

that face does not match the body at all

What's the good Venom BnB?

>Championship Edition

Are you fucking kidding me

Valle has been pushing the mobile games for whatever reason

sirs? why is no one outraged? we cant let the sjws win
>not capcom
ohh thats why

Here's the thing is that if you manage to propel yourself in ranks based off gimmicks you'll stop after a point so he'll hit a barrier where your only obstacle is polishing your other aspects of gameplay.

Another character that do well in low ranks with gimmicks are other characters who can punish -advantage enemies hard with simple combos.

you fuckin idiots not letting the bro thing go from the VSav discord got not only Dyne banned but my locals (which is run by an SJW TO) now banned the word bro and dude

Who is this Zeipher yuroboar
I will make sure VSav is a trigger word for you

>zeipher is some turbo sjw tranny autist
not surprised at all

Bro relax

Will C Viper be in S3?

/fgg/ wins again

Quiet, insect.

What fighting game can I play if I'm up during late hours because of work?

this is no speedrunning event

It's some crazy tranny that doesn't even play Vsav and will never contribute anything of value to Vsav in the west that lives in Norway. twitter.com/Zeipher Going to call up the FGC mafia? If so, get on it, brother.

I'm not sure I had as much fun playing fighting games as I've had playing P5 this year. W-what other games might I be missing...?

I hope not, but 72 more hours until we know who the squad silhouettes will be

is punk a gay furry now?

hes a self hating nigger furry

I also have this problem. I wasted so much time gorilla mashing people to death online that I forgot to finish Ni-oh. I wonder how Aris finds the time to do both.

persona 5 is a rare experience youll have in life, you cant compare something you get infinite continuous value to a singular experience like that

Based

Whenever my friend and I play SFV together we can have 1-2 matches together before we get jittery lag which makes it unplayable.
Does anyone know what could be causing this?

if youre both on pc one of you probably isnt running the game at a full 60 fps or has v sync turned off while the other has it turned on

He's a streamer so he plays games all the time, you probably have a job or some shit so you have limited time to play games

>/fgg/
>job
He's probably an autistic streamboar neet

(((Mike Z))) is banning our goy Dyne from events now.

It will all blow over, they said.

Is V-sync turned on automatically? I've only recently got the game.
I'm also running the game at a decent 60fps and his PC isn't an issue in terms of specs. Maybe I need to lower the graphics.

So who is the S3 1st character?

Hakan

Mike Z is only doing this because he knows our guy Dyne would shit on him

Banning the competition in the guise of morals

why did dumbass valle take the biggest wnf to shove in the mobile game, jesus fuck

vsync should be on by default, turn on your fps counter and make sure you arent dropping frames and tell him to do the same, it is crucial neither of you drops frames because it can cause desync for the one running it stable, obviously, playing on wi-fi is bad but I assume since you are both on pc youre wired

pathetic

Are you both wired connections?

Hakan covered in cherry blossoms

BASED KIKIZ

Dyne should have just played jive it didn't have to be this way.

>mentally ill SJWs and cucks are running off the few non-Larpers in their community
Sure glad that the one tranny in my area just comes dressed in male clothes since "she" knows no one wants to deal with that shit. Even better, they actually play games.

I think he's messing around cause

Mike Z does not host events anymore
Banned until Valentines Day

But crazy trannies play Jive as well.

>banning one of the single digit people who play vsav for someone who doesn't play any fighting games
the state of the ""fgc""

I just gifted Zeipher Broforce on steam

Lets see what happens

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>broforce
>has female """""bros"""""

Doing GOD's work here, user! Post results! Did you attach a message to it?

>supporting events run by sjw
>allowing them to gain power over you and others
you brought it on yourself

To be fair, it played SFIV, it's just a typical capcuck that pretends to like all of Capcom's games instead of just Street Fighter

do we like this guy?

BASED
/fgg/ wins again

All those hours on a bastardized, dead version of the game

They play fighting games in afghanistan?

To be fair, if he didn't go to those, then you people would berate him for not playing fighting games.
Middle easterners like Tekken a lot. A Saudi one VF at Evo a few years back, even.

he had to work early