/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General General

Katawa Shoujo General General #3386

(embed) Edition

Previous Thread: (Cross-thread)

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (embed) (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996 (embed)
Summer's Clover VN:
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover (embed)
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/ (embed)
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2 (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com (embed)
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162 (embed)
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard (embed)
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf (embed)
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9 (embed)
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1 (embed)
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/ (embed)
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/ (embed)
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7 (embed)

local tripcuck SKYNET has a christmas contest, with included prize! Skynet himself can probably provide a better explanation

timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171202T19&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/&font=hand (embed)

^^we're also playing against the autistic civ/strategy4x dudes in a simulated soccer league soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14560163
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for Run

wish this was me lads

reminding emi that her dad is dead!

One for Mish!

too bad this is you

Hey I drew that.

uwu user

blind girls who step into traffic and get hit by cars!

don't bully my wife please

This is a picture of Hanako.

Blind girls who drive in traffic and hit people with cars!

i'd like to touch lilly's chest

Is this a Lilly thread now?

that's not a lilly

Hanako is who I love

Cool.

Just her chest?

what are these hairs on the side of her head called? Sidebangs?

since that's all that was referenced in the image i quoted, that's all that was relevant to state

hair

Lilly meets with a tragic accident courtesy of hungry friends.

strawpoll for writers
Which girl(s) are you writing about for Xmas?

strawpoll.me/14560163

ahhhh
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Bullylilly thread?

Hanako wouldn't be dominant enough to peg properly tho. Shizune would be the best for that. Then again Shizune is the best at pretty much everything.

Shizune is best for putting into a furnace.

this one is strangely arousing. that,
and the lilly one "you don't need eyes to see"

i didn't know she was jewish

>I don't know, I kinda like it! Can I do it again? Come on Hanako. I won't hang out without you anymore if you're no fun.

i bet she's tight

>tfw kinda want to write an horror story but wouldn't be very christmassy

ksg mansion when

/ksg/ do you ever feel pretty?

Sometimes, man, but I get through it.

>Is this a Lilly thread now?
Scotland has woken up so I guess so.

Christmas can be scary.

It's possible to do both.

It's the kind of magically lit night where you don't mind how cold it is because she's there with you. Rika Katayama and I had only gone out since this fall,but it felt like we had known each other for years. Sharing nearly identical heart problems probably helped with that. As a crisp wind began to blow a frosty powder off the trees and onto our heads, Rika grabbed my hand with her mittened one and pulled me closer, turning me sideways to face her.

"Hisao, I was going to wait til Christmas to give you your gift, but I really can't wait any longer." said Rika.

I started to feel guilty since I had nothing to give back, but there was no way I could refuse the intoxicating gleam of her red eyes. She linked her arm around mine and with the other, dove into her pocket to retrieve a box.

"What is it?" I asked.

Gleefully, the silver-haired girl opened it to reveal a beating heart.

"I never told you I was into magic, did I Hisao? That's how I'm still alive like this. I want you to have it." she explained.
"What the fu-" I started.

Rika unzipped her coat and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her bare chest with a gaping fissure where her heart previously laid.

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart..." she started to sing as the spell was already beginning to weaken, blood bubbling up from her throat.

"No! No, nonononono! Rika!" I screamed as she slumped forward, her eyes closing, but her arms keeping hold of my waist.

There was no saving her, so I knew what I had to do. Give her myself while she was here. It's what she wanted most. I held her in my arms until she was gone, and a Christmas night was now much colder.

spoopy!

And on that note, going to bed. 'night /ksg/
May your waifu guard you.

okay /ksg/. Which girl(s) do you think plays with her asshole when she masturbates?

Hanako, because she's a buttslut

Have you watched the movie?

>he hasn't read the manga before playing KS

Now sure what movie you are talking about but PIC RELATED is a great movie about loving/ fucking a cripple. It is like Lilly's route but swap the disabilities.

>lesbo garbage

>>lesbo garbage
I'm confused. What do lesbo's have to do with anything? Do you think that is two women? Are you saying only lesbians like Broadway plays? Are you saying only lesbians like romance movies? Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Sounds cute (I hope), user!
Another film about disability is The Sessions/The Surrogate, about a guy who lives in an iron lung who wants to lose his virginity.

One of those things is a dude?

>tfw

One for Mish, soft and nice!

>Sounds cute (I hope)
Watch out for feels. Then again KS never gave me feels unless arousal counts? so I might not be the best judge regarding that.

If you don't like that movie poster try another one.

She already got one earlier in the thread.

Working out will probably get you a gf or bf.

i don't understand what any of this means

>being aroused by Katawa Shoujo
disgust.wav

Why isn't there a KS manga yet besides this page? Not an adaption of the game, but just regular adventures/romance? I wouldn't care if there were five different authors or more all doing different routes. It would be exciting to follow it every week.

I wasn't aware this existed desu

fucking same. I had the Rin "whoa" image for a long time but I didn't know it was a thing.
there's "milky misha", if you like

go back and make it better

>You like jazz?

I thought it was some arabic text

>She already got one earlier
Yeah but now she gets a proper one from me!

more like jew runes

>left to right
Garbage desu

Imagine that, a Western manga based on a Western VN having Western reading conventions.

Goodnight, KSG.
I love each and every one of you.

OHP and DL came easiest desu, then squat once I switched to lowbar
I don't bench at all though

Good night user. Be safe.

I don't have any of these things, but I do have a waifu, and I don't have anything equivalent about lifting. So I'd say lifting is harder.

>today is the 9634th day I woke up with no Shizune in my bed
>maybe the 9635th will be the one.

*murders you while you sleep*

suzu!

is!

*dies*

>ywn live in an alternate universe where Jigoro is the emperor of a large kingdom and is teaching Princess Shizune about ruling, for the day where she takes over, and eventually marriage is arranged between Shizune and you to unite your two houses

*cast resurrect on you*
>mana is depleted

Thanks buddy
*injects you with "mana"*

>implying Emperor Jigoro wouldn't name Hideaki his heir and successor
>implying you and Shizune wouldn't scheme their deposition together
nice imagination m8

>implying you and Shizune wouldn't scheme their deposition together
Oh damn that's even better.
>tfw no Princess Shizune partner in crime
and in life

Better make sure I'm a prince who's worthy of her hand.

This is solid advice.

>still 0 Misha
>only Shizune is me

Do I really need to make it 2 * Shizune for myself by writing a "Misha raping a drunk Shizune" story?

I'm certainly not going to stop you. That sounds pretty hot desu

Heh. I might do it if no one else does anything for Misha. When I'm done with my first story that is.

Nth for a happy Hana! (embed)

Hana is cute.