/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #179

Imagine the blowjobs this dude gives

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News

>The Yami Marik event has started
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/7i1yx5/discussion_f2p_survival_guide_pocket_edition/
youtube.com/watch?v=ldRIQHqnmS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb beginner question, do i need to have lv 40 LD's unlocked to face lv 50 marik later?

Who else got defeated by the Level 10 Rare Hunter pulling out Exodia before you could finish him off?

Anyone have the new modded apk yet?

Konami will fear the samurai

just you

oh boy is that wetlands on the event cards

it was posted in the other thread

Not a dumb question. I don't think so. However, Lv 50 Yami Marik won't be available until next week anyway, so you might be able to reach Stage 30 by then.

Found it Thanks.

First encounter he FTKd me

What's a good deck for farming lvl 40 marik? He's got all that burn shit so I feel like a lot of decks won't work.

The .apk v5 deck

Fuck off I hope you get banned faggot

Why are you so angry about a gacha game?

I'm using the v4 modded apk for retards™ right now and I want to play ranked. Its safe right? Its not like the v5 where I can see all the facedowns and I dont get 8k points from it either.

Personally, I wouldn't risk it.

There's literally nothing wrong with making farming easier.

Konami shill and redditor detected.

I've been doing it for a year and nothing bad happened yet.

what the difference between Signed and Multi-Signed version ?

t. brainlet

I'm guessing you can play on the modded and unmodded version at the same time.

Does your phone need to be rooted for that?

t. Another brainlet

Just use Memu.

Yes. Preventing the cheat is going to require an extensive rewrite of the game code. It's going to take very long time to Konami to implement, if they do at all, and they've only acknowledged the issue a few weeks ago. You can also use the auto-mindscan apk without worry.

All of you idiots will be banned lmao.

Enjoy it while you can bitches!!!

Who cares, it's just a game and a gacha one at that.

if lvl50 yami marik is coming on the 15th then who is coming on the 11th?

lol

Reposting from older thread as it is dead and maybe someone here can bother to answer.

Is there support for mecha phantom beast to make it workable at the moment, i've seen one SR card at card trader in current rotation and was wondering if it s possible to amass something functional with them at the moment.

Is any form of ra obtainable?

Level 40 Arkana?

Regular Ra will be, but we have to wait until the 15th to get it by beating Level 50 Yami Marik.
Sphere Mode will be an AI Yami Marik exclusive card.

Should I save all maps pages for ultra farm lvl 50 marik or use them now

stay mad legitlet
enjoy grinding the whole week so you can battle 2 LDs :^)

Chazz and his Ojama deck would be perfect for trying to summon Ra. Just get Enchanting fitting room and special summon as many ojamas from your deck as possible and summon more from your hand, then sacrifice them all for Ra.

Why is everyone hating on the second lava golem? I thought the deck isnt even meta

it's just brainlets

wait how do you unlock ra?

>Sphere Mode will be an AI Yami Marik exclusive card.
WELL whats the point of giving us ra then if the only playable version isnt obtainable

You wait until the 11th or 15th and then you beat lvl 50 yami marik

Atleast you can get as many Ras as possible, right?

oh ok

shiny things drive goyim to buy more stuff

If it's anything like previous events, lvl 50 won't be at the gate. He'll randomly spawn in the overworld.

Do I have any chance to beat lvl 50 marik as a new shitter?

with modded apk anything is possible anonymous

prepare to get dat tight little asshole raped into oblivion

Level 40 Marik has been surprisinly easy for me. What will they give Level 50 to make him a challenge?

he starts with winged dragon of ra sphere mode on his side of the field if those leaked skills are to be believed

Just use the .apk. If you don't get banned you won't you'll get Ra, and if you do get banned again, you won't it's not like you'll lose much

uhh i need to do some fusion challenges and i have only one fusion monster and one fusion gate
should i use 500 gems to get the jaden deck with the two polys and the fusion monsters that are easy to bring out since they slap x3 of both materials in it
now i have only 300 gems

ra in sphere mode on his field which turns into a 4000/4000 the next turn or some shit
so better have your backrow ready

>rare hunter duel music

>arkana says he is going to kill me
what the FUCK this isnt family friendly

Unfortunately, it never lasts long enough to be able to listen.

so does your score on matches in the event gate affect the event points? or i can just fuck everybody in any way?

Who is more capable and evil Yami Marik or Yami Bakura?

>so does your score on matches in the event gate affect the event points?
yes, end of duel score times the multiplier of the duelist is the amount of event points you get

Pot of greed when?

It's not even that OP

How do you send vagabonds to friends?
Is there a button somewhere?

But what does it do tho?

>its just a game xDDD

Wish i saved that tf2 wave ban victims

guys brainlet newfag here
i have to do the counter trap challenge to unlock pegasus, but i only have 2 counter traps, those being two vanity's call (activate only as chain 4 or higher, pay half your lp, neg all other cards in the chain and destroy them)
so obviously i build a deck around them, with monsters with some kind of effect to start the chain, then the other 2 backrows continue it, and vanity's call to finish it. but for some reason i can't activate vanity's call at all, anyone could help me with this?

shit, im fucked then cause i have no farm decks yet, is cerberus still a thing? he is the only thing i got

>being this bootyblasted about a children's card game

>Cheating in a children's card game

Nice and balanced game we got here

Whatcha gonna do about it nerd?

What's the difference between signed and multisigned?

you could also check out piranha army

lmao let's see who gets the last laugh, you literally have to cheat in a kids game thats more pathetic desu

solved it
just had to switch to selfchain on in the options

Whats the best budget farm deck currently?

Look up gunsblazing on youtube

> Playing Hazy Dick
> hmmm, there aren't many CAs at the moment, maybe I can switch to my more fun deck that is weak against them
> CA
> CA
> CA
> CA

Thansk Konami

>ojamas totally fuck Ra
lmao, this is hilarious

If Konami refuses to nerf 3SD again, then fucking limit black dragon ninja

>prismatic king of the swamp
aww yiss

That's fucking bullshit.
I only found lv 50 Crowler and he fucked me up good. I don't wanna miss Ra and we already know he'll start with Sphere Mode on the field.

Anyone?

Is this guide any good? reddit.com/r/DuelLinks/comments/7i1yx5/discussion_f2p_survival_guide_pocket_edition/

It looks alright
Instead of pulling through Servant of Kings for PvE beaters you're probably better off buying the Field of Warriors structure deck, don't know why Reddit is autistically against structure decks

Where's the full image? Multi signed just lets you play with both modded and unmodded

Meant Echoes of Silence, not Servant of Kings, sorry
You should pull through Kings for the Walls of Disruption

>Marik can't stop killing himself with the Shadow Realm skill
What the fuck does it do anyways?

-100 LP for every card in the player's graveyard at the end of their turn

Normal signed can only be updated with modded apk from the same creator. So if someone distributes a fake modded apk to spook people into being detected by Konami, the new apk won't install since it will have a different signature.

Multi-signed means you can update the apk with official ones Google PlayStore or modded ones. So you can switch between the two if you feel like going legit.

Is there any card that replaces a fusion monster? (not the fusion materials)
This Ojama Knight deck seems pretty effective against Marik but I don't have a Level 38 Chazz.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldRIQHqnmS8

You don't have to level Chazz to 38, Ojama Knight is a drop from him

I just farmed him with my beatdown dragon deck. It's pretty shit but it does the work

>Yami Marik
Shit duelist, only wins with Ra or shadow game bullshit.
>Yami Bakura
Jobber, somehow manages to lose even when he cheats.

Hard question

Did bakura win a single duel at all

He killed Bonz lmao

so I just started and had a question which card packs I should be shooting for, still new and only level 10 making my way through the stages as yugi

was just wondering what card packs I should be spending my stuff on as I stockpile it, and can I do this event as a low level?

> Time stalling when you lose against a meme deck
Wow, you really showed me with that.

He also beats a weakened pegasus in an ancient egyptian laser fight

He killed Pegasus remember?

He's just on the shadow realm

Welp. How the fuck are you supposed to finish getting prismatic poly's if they just took them out of the store. And so soon after PC release. There's gotta be another way to get them

Anime: Bonz on screen and that's it I think
Manga: Bonz and some other fodders off panel, was about to beat Joey before the memory world glitched.