/ss13g/ - Spessmans on a Spess Station

Last Thread:
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>killing clowns is both acceptable and encouraged
>REMOVE BOTANY
>nobody feels like making a new thread even though we've been on page ten for nearly three hours

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

game.ss13.moe/logs/2017/11-November/23-Thursday admin only.log
game.ss13.moe/logs/2017/11-November/23-Thursday.log
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let it die

what is dead may never die

>clown slips and strips peoples helmets
>dyes their hair pink
>yells 'PRANKED HONK' and runs off
>everyone starts looking like the cast of a harem anime
>slips me and strips my helmet off
>yells 'YOU'RE FUCKING BALD!' and runs off

get powergamed, clown

>tfw unironically selected bald hairstyle to powergame

>botany refuses to give me anything and beats the shit out of me if I walk over to make it myself
>cargo keeps ignoring my requests for food boxes
>game proceeds to go on for nearly two and a half fucking hours with me having run out of flour at the first half hour mark
Christ I swear these rounds get longer every day

*polyacids ur table*

Grow some wheat nigga

Did you actually go over to cargo and use your own money to buy crates or just pda a cargo tech and beg them to use their own money to buy shit for you

>and beats the shit out of me if I walk over to make it myself
Go get those HoP demotionbalids.

nigga i just said botany kicked the shit out of me if i went over there
I begged and one guy said he was sending some over and then it never showed up
I called sec and they ignored me

I don't think you really tried.

When all else fails, contact medbay for a monkeyman and some Clonexadone for hundreds of pieces of meat.

>money matters
*bumps mic* Wrong.

my condolences, I've had faggot botanists who rage over 1 tray before too [SPOILER]even when left to do whatever they want they end up using less than half the trays but still throw a gigantic tantrum if you 'steal their job' to get some fucking ingredients[/SPOILER]

>[SPOILER]

Why do so many people have difficulties with one of the easiest tags in existence

It's HoP's job to boss the botanists around and *then* sec gets involved if the botanists ignore him.

Fuck off noRP commie

It's not "money matters" and more "fuck you I ran out of money because I had to order crates with my starting wallet and ran out".
The money spent does not emotionally affect me. My empty wallet mechanically prevents me from doing anyone else any further favors is all.

>Android ThreeZeroTwoOne
Rename VG to hippie2

i am sure glad donnager got unsecbanned
really brings the fun and rp

clowns are nazbol, sorry

Did u ahelp? I had a similar situation where there were two botanists attacking me if I made anything yet refusing to do any work. After ahelping one got a temp job ban because he repeatedly attacked and disposed me and the other suddenly became really polite and helpful

ballad salad

Guys. I have to ask one very important question.

Which waifu has the rightest anus in SS13 canon?

Bored coder here, pick out issues you want resolved/given priority from the github issue list.

That’s just silly
How can something be simultaneously too RP for Waluigi and be Hippie-tier no RP at the same time

Android 3000-21 is for fun relaxing rp and simple security work.
Eloise is for putting in effort to roleplay and think.

Android 3000-21 is probably higher rp than your average security grunt anyway.

Fun? The android exists to automatically follow space law. The fun he brings to the round is a lack of bias other officers have. He will never over punish criminals.
I at least like the idea, I'll not play android if its hated by everyone

Grey Area or May Chow. Noone wants to fuck crazy.

aren't androids already a thing like an actual mechanically different race?
or is it just a flavour bit you pick in the char screen

Androids are actually just cyborgs with posibrains on vg.
Him being an android is roleplay/flavortext

You can replace your limbs and organs with assisted or mechanical parts at character creation. It's not another subrace, and even if you are a human with all limbs and organs replaced you still count as human, same for Vox and the others.

We’re coming for you and we’re going to laser you to death if you’re holding a flash

>Eloise is for putting in effort to roleplay and think.
>shoots a virologist in the head with a revolver and pushes it over for a full minute for not attending to medbay before wandering off

Yeah that was too far I'm roleplaying betterer now

>He will never over punish criminals.
>Offers a guy a choice between borging, perma or death for simply having 2 smart guns
>Even though neither have PAI's and there is no evidence he shot anyone

but was it a h e lp e

d

He also had an emag and projecter I put in evidence. Execution as I said was illegal as there's no captain to allow it.

Love this pasta.

To be fair the vox was solo medbay. Late joined and instantly announced he was going to space, walking past a dude in crit in medbay lobby.

Admins should punish players that pick jobs with responsibility and leave to space.

ah

but

u

see

i don't have to do my job because I picked a snowflake title :^)

What are the dumbest button presses you've seen? For me its when an admin spawned in a near invincible, fire breathing giant cat and was both shocked people were dying and instead of fixing it just spawned in a dog too to fight it, leading to a shuttle call and many deaths.

only the best riggatoni to find what bugs are bugging the thread

>The android exists to automatically follow space law.

>illegally upgrading a 17 minute sentence to an unlawful execution
>automatically follow space law

>>>probably higher rp

But it was Perma not execution you dweeb

>Combining other posts into the one you’re responding to so I have to read the Geneticist wiki just to sort out what you’re trying to say and what narrative you’re specifically trying to address

>I only did something slightly less bad

Who do I talk to for Wiki editing permission? Want to edit and add some info to the xenobotany page now that I've finally got a grasp on how our vine code works.
t. The guy who killed you with vines. Thank you for your sacrifice to science.

When admins try to “valid-bait”. Had an incident where a clown was a suspected vampire, and when we took him to the chapel a badmin pushed buttons to ignite him. My Security Officer wanted to incinerate him right then and there and I had to tell him to stop because I knew OOCly that it was badmins spawning shit. I wish they wouldn’t do that, it comes across as banbaiting/killbaiting.

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

Should be a subforum for it on the forums wiki tiki tavi

>it comes across as banbaiting/killbaiting.
It doesn't just come off as that. That's exactly what it is and they should be deadminned

Perma/Execution is the written punishment for enemy of the corporation. A syndicate agent with an emag and chameleon projector is an enemy of the corporation.

Execution was not allowed as no captain, something I stated. The prisoner chose perma over borging.

I think it was Squid before the Hecate incident. I will wait until there are any new egregious incidents involving button presses because I don’t want to target this one admin

Tell me the phrase you used to talk to the sec officer and I'll find it in the logs

This is why all good sec players quit, thread shitposters.

Just post the evidence in the feedback thread

>admin spawns in some lad to kidnap me
>can't know he was admin spawned at the time and thought it was just some madlad out to isaac tier rp at me before a beheading, so he gets permad for the voice changer and hypo and all the other stuff
>get subtle messaged later while being xeno'd about "wow if only u were to let something else happen instead huh"
they should really evaluate what they expect when they button press

You'd have to be a special type of retard to let thread shitposts get to you.
I quit because of the unplayable lagspikes I get in Veeky Forums and nowhere else.

remove grey
remove diona
remove plasmamen
REMOVE VOX

should turn both of them into faggots

getting threadposted is part of the fun and helps you get robust OOC
last thread someone mentioned about how they would like to fuck my braindead but still functioning corpse
threadposting is just for laffs

It's cool, I found it.
game.ss13.moe/logs/2017/11-November/23-Thursday admin only.log
game.ss13.moe/logs/2017/11-November/23-Thursday.log

[Done in the chapel.]
>[21:51:13]ADMIN: Squidmoko/(Megurine Luka) has toggled Pen0rpal's FIRE block on!
>[21:51:16]ADMIN: Squidmoko/(Megurine Luka) has toggled Pen0rpal's FIRE block off!
>[21:51:23]ADMIN: Squidmoko/(Megurine Luka) has toggled Pen0rpal's IMMOLATE block on!
>[21:52:15]ADMIN: Squidmoko/(Megurine Luka) has toggled Pen0rpal's REGENERATE block on!

[Security are Baldric Bell and Ludoviko Vaughn.]
>[21:54:31]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : He seems fine
>[21:54:34]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : I think it was a prank
>[21:54:40]SAY: Ludoviko Vaughn/Kavaloosh (@200,192,1) As Galactic Common : He burst into flames.
>[21:54:43]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : Yeah but
>[21:54:45]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : It might've been a
>[21:54:47]SAY: Ludoviko Vaughn/Kavaloosh (@200,192,1) As Galactic Common : He's a vampire.
>[21:54:47]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : Snaffu
>[21:54:57]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : He's fine
>[21:55:02]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : He's not a vampire I don't think
>[21:55:04]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : I think he's just
>[21:55:07]SAY: Baldric Bell/Accipitermaris (@198,196,1) As Galactic Common : Fuck I don't know
>[21:55:10]SAY: Ludoviko Vaughn/Kavaloosh (@200,192,1) As Galactic Common : Cremate him.

It wasn't the worst part of the round, though. I'd say by far the worst part was the multiple AIs with the "blink" spell which the admins had changed to Robocop.

I wont believe this until you post evidence, this doesn't sound like our admins.

What about threadposting that compliments people

HUMAN ONLY SERVER WHEN?

what the hell, I love Squidmoko now.

>thread post saying they want your character to insult them
W-weird

I wonder who could be behind this post...

I am 9/10 sure that was Isaac; he wants to rape everyone

>the only time the thread has EVER mentioned me in 3+ years was once, complimenting me about being a good botanist
>i hate botany and only played it for like a week

Ahahah, time to claim my banvalids!
t. solariousgrabiella

who do you think ;3

this but add skells

it was a while ago, but i remember they loaded up the torture area in brig atmospherics, and the guy had some universal blueprints or something in their bag and was called Kidd Napper or similar
fairly certain is was maipai if i remember from looking it up after the round, could have been meetme though since i always get them mixed up
it wasnt really detrimental to my round, just more of a "do you really expect the only person in sec to just let themselves get kidnapped by an unknown assailant while there are possibly xeno's about and the HoS is missing"

the worst

you sure are

>tfw play infrequently and always change my character name after a month or so
>only ever get praise for my dozens of alts (unless I completely btfo an antag in the round prior)
>people always mistake me as a rare 'good' new player because they don't recognize my playstyle or my ckey.

I always change things up once I start getting waifu vibes though.

don't remove them, but just make everything but humans impossible to spawn as at round start. most aliens should be antag/event based. skellies should remain a genetics ability.

>he didn't go into maint and get ghetto botany up and running

looks like you didn't try at all nerd

is Chef the most "fuck you" role of ss13? I think you'd have a happier time playing solosec on highpop

>Can no longer eat through masks
Fixed and reduced the number of vox AND plasmemes for you. Good luck with greys and the plantfuckers, though.
Maybe something with humidity?

>Veeky Forums disables catgirl junk temporarily
>someone lies and says its permanent
>admin spergs out and destroys the station with 70+ people on it because he can't play as a catgirl
>gets a 2 day ban

the state of things rn

wrong
t. solosec in highpop

IAA with 7 admins on but all AFK is the most fuck you role

>all AFK
nah that's just the shitty newmins who love to press buttons but can't be arsed to write ONE formal sentence

The saddest tale ever told.

Peak TG

imagine the erp you could have with that borer

>tfw you see a plasmeme toxins researcher murder boning people with bombs and the captain's laser, abusing their free pressure suit to kill people scrambling away from the breach

banned

Is Spessmart even suppposed to be heistable ? The walls are pratically indestructible
Also, it has a lot of bodies in maint and burgers made of people, are those procedurally generated or do they take unlucky players ?

post pics

theres like 40-50 bodies that spawn in space at the start of the round and instantly die.

Oh. RiP in f

Isn't this why vox raiders were bugged for so long? Couldn't get the "low causalities" green text due to roundstart NPC deaths.

from reddit