/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2667
Cute Noble Princess Girls edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro Links Beta(Windows): mega.nz/#!Cc8CjRQR!kA4vmisRfdgGn8KOURWLoASy_DAGcsrjBI5jUX3DUko
>YGOPro Links Beta(Mac): mega.nz/#!t3QW1ACT!dPQGhp_ceHnYh4XMuxyfrzrtiXHUwgnYb9SaMuby3bc
>YGOPro no Links(Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: Premium Pack 20 (December 16)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)

●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)

No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format
Go to /dlg/ for Duel Links discussion

Technically their boss is now Master Ogre.

Pet decks.

Flames of Destruction leaks when

Yes, hes way better than Great Ogre. I just meant before he got releaesd and how they currently are in the TCG, pretty much unplayable.

Care to explain the plays / goal of that deck? It looks fun, I always wanted to try infernoids

How good is this card for Pendulum Magicians? I mean it's basically a glow-up bulb, right?

If you're new to Noids I don't recommend starting with a meme build like mine. Go for the basics and learn how the deck operates first. Noids are a lot of fun in that you have a lot of options when building them. Very fluid archetype.

any advice?

>fourteen waifu threads in a row
>a repeat of one of the previous OPs despite a wide variety of potential waifus remaining

I've never played blue synchro masturbation so sadly I can't help you much my dude. Looks fun though.

neither have I, this is the first thing I came up with.
ratios need some adjustment, I think. And I have no idea what the blue synchro toolbox has to offer outside of triple proxy and trigate.

I’ve been using NOIDS for a while now so I can hopefully explain the combos. The best combo You have right now is summoning one of the high levels ones like Onucu and then using him as fuel for a level eater in the GY. The way my extra deck is set up let’s me then get out a decode talker and borreload dragon and with enough NOIDS in the grave I can even summon another high level noid since The total level of monsters on the field is under 8. I can answer any questions you have and If you want I can post my list when I get home.

So something like Infernoids + lightsworns? I kinda always wanted to play a GY based deck, but until the BA link monster is out I put it on ice for now. Noids seems like the best option else right now since they also summon themselves from the grave, basicly using it as second hand while BA rather gains resources / plays by sending cards to the GY.

-2 Garnet
-2 Cobra
-1 Trickclown
- Solemns if you play a go first deck, side them in if you go second
-Honeybee unless you want a waifucard

Add cards like Draconnet and galaxy serpent (2 seems good) and lazuli since she gives you basicly a monster into the hand that you can use as link fodder when you SS with Firewall., add a second proxy dragon and tri-gate in case you use one to upgrade so you can easier co-link 3.
Add Cyberse Gadget, Backup Secretary , stack reviver 1 each and Lady debugger 3 times. They boost the decks plays by a lot.

Does the level eater stuff work even if we don't have Linkuriboh yet? It should come out soon in NA but no idea about EU

>Azure Sky a secret
>Master Cerberus also a secret
Nah I gave up on EXFO petdecks

Just dumped $120 on x3 Linkurioboh since I was late to the subscription. Level eater better not get fucking banned until I get to use him with Linkuriboh. My NOIDS need him.

>So something like Infernoids + lightsworns?
You can use 3 charge with Raiden and Lumina and maybe Lyla. Or you can use triple Needlebug Nest and triple Swords. Both have merits. You may even be able to fit both, though that's difficult and can make things a bit messy when you get strange mills and kill your Charges.

Vendred Chimaera was also a secret and look at it now.

No level eater only works with linkuriboh sorry to say.

I hope Linkuriboh goes to 1 so I can laugh at you, fuccboi.

>guy pot of desires into 2 more pot of desires

actually felt bad for him

why would they change Isolde from reminiscence to two tales

How are Krawlers?

Raigeki or Black Hole in BA? or should I use both?

They're like a wound that will not heal.

I'd say add IF and Theseus so you can meme out Crystron Brokenfiber easier. Don't run 2 Garnets and 3 Cobras, 1 of both is the way to go.

>1 of both is the way to go
always 2 of anything you don't want to draw even if it's inefficient

>Anti-Alian
Level 4 EARTH Cyberse Effect Monster
ATK 1900
DEF 600
>(1) Once per turn, during the Battle Phase, if this card battled a monster: You can activate this effect; immediately after this effect resolves, Normal Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your hand.
>(2) If this face-up card leaves the field because of an opponent’s card effect while its owner controls it: Draw 1 card.

>Samurai Skull in COTD
>Samurai Destroyer in CIBR
>EXFO will have a Spirit TCG exclusive
What will a Samurai Spirit end up doing?

You know you'e just increasing the chance of you drawing the brick card if you're running more than one, right?
It's shitter logic to run more and then tell yourself "Man I'm smart for runinng two" when you draw in to it, wich you did because you ran more than one. Not to say that you'll never draw into it if you only run but, but if you run two you'll start noticing you're drawing it way more often and that can be fixed by cutting one.

yes, but if you run two it doen't matter that you drew it, because you still have one to make the play and you're far less likely to draw 2 than to draw one.

The true inect archtype. Trying to get rid of them? 2 more. No swatting gets rid of them. Theyre just painfully slow, also dont float from combat destruction (which would break them probably)

No way linkuriboh goes to one when it just came out. Level eater and grinder golem arethe likely targets

grinder has to go completely.
grinder at 1 is like Gofu, you just throw it in.

Why the fuck is this a Structure deck? It would make a decent starter with the generic links and shitty battle effects.

Can you post the Darklord with odd-eyes dissolverlist and talk about the plays please. It looks fun.

Any help or tips? I know the extra deck isn’t finished I just wanted to get more opinions before I finish it.

Also I should side the strikes for something else as this is obviously a go second deck.

Should spyrals run skulldeat?

gofu

grinder golems

This card bugs me so fucking much. It looks like a pendulum magician monster rather than a Performapal. You don't see dudes with outfits like this in circuses at all. Did they make it a Performapal instead of a Magician because Magicians were already broke and didnt need Fusion help on top of xyz and synchro? I have no idea how good the deck is with link summoning.

If you want to go full meme, run Kinka-Byo with Fusion Parasite and Fusion Recycling Plant.
You should probably be running Kinka-Byo anyways because your win condition (MER) needs Relinquished.
You probably don't want Trade-In here, especially with only four targets.

Why are you running luna?

Shit, by
>You should probably be running Kinka-Byo anyways because your win condition (MER) needs Relinquished.
I meant you should probably be running a fusion substitute, meaning Fusion Parasite or Dark Hex-Sealed.
You should also run 3x Instant Fusion. It counts as a proper special summon and activates both Illusionist cards.

Are people really mad that we are getting Link Vrains cards earlier?

See
>plays
>Skullcrobat searches Dissolver
>Dissolver is a poly that can fuse basically any two monsters in the deck together
>Both are DARK for Allure and Predaplant Mountaindew
>Dissolver is level 8 for Trade-In and Greedy Venom
From there it's fairly self-explanatory.

People are mad that they're going to be imports that are randomly sprinkled throughout packs with none of the reprints like invocation.

needlefiber is cancer and i hope we never get it

HE'S COMING, I CAN FEEL IT.

Eh, don't get your hopes up too much. They could still easily save it to make Flames of Destruction more appealing. We've only seen Gouki and Trickstar cards from it so far, but after 3 horrible core sets, I don't think anyone is expecting much from it.

>i enjoy watching my opponent play solitaire for 20 minutes then losing

are you one of those cuckolds i've been hearing so much about?

WHY is Konami so shitty fuck

>Implying I'm not the one playing solitaire

heh, at least phantom core doesn't take 20 minutes

>implying you won't be playing against much better solitaire players

i mean, if you enjoy the game being decided entirely by who opened the most handtraps then okay I guess

Ok

>Kinka-Byo
That’s right it can grab a level 1 from grave and there’s six kaijus for trade in. This deck needs draws.
>Parasite fusioner
Nice, after he gets SS is the fusion effect mandatory or can you choose when to activate it?

I was running the spellbook draw card for after I kaiju something then summon luna to bounce the kaiju back then use her to draw two. Should I add it back in?

>Instant Fusion
I knew I forgot something. I was too tired last night and though I added it.

Thanks for the help guys.

I do well enough at my locals, I am not concerned.

>locals

lmao

>Implying anyone here could top a YCS

>30 ips
>60 posts
>4 hours
what went wrong lads

Trips

Discord

but they all left

but it's fucking dead too

That doesn't mean anything. It still killed the thread.

anyone with enough money to buy a meta helmet deck can top a YCS

Non-meme answer: links

>Nice, after he gets SS is the fusion effect mandatory or can you choose when to activate it?
It's optional, but it has to happen when he gets SS if you choose to do it.

If you throw in Fusion Recycling Plant, you can fuse the Parasite with Kinka-Byo, then get Kinka-Byo back during the end phase.

Reminder that Gawain is the best.

You lose Parasite in that process tho'

Krawler support when?

And how many have you topped?

Do you?
>NS Kinka
>Kinka SS Parasite from GY
>Parasite activates, Parasite + Kinka = MER
>End Phase, Recycling Plant activates, add Kinka to hand
Sounds to me like you end up where you started.
Not to mention Parasite works as a substitute even when you fuse outside of its effect, ie with Relinquished Fusion or whatever else.

i've never played yugioh in real life

>I've never played irl but I am sure anyone who buys a helmet deck can win a YCS!
ok

I'm a newbie and scared to post anything or even ask where I can learn to git gud

stay seething marzipoo

From Kinka-Byo:
>When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: You can target 1 Level 1 monster in your GY; Special Summon that target, but banish it when this card leaves the field.
Wouldn't fusing them count as LTB?

They leave at the same time so Parasite is already in the GY by the time that happens.
Works on Pro.

Feel free to post and get called stupid. We've all been there dude, no shame in it. You can't learn if you don't try.

Nah I'm not mad at all. And unrelated but I honestly don't see the point in playing this game if you ONLY play online. The irl interaction is what makes it fun. There are FAR better online games to play than this, so I don't really understand.

i actually don't play the game at all

Now you're just shitposting.

??? am not

As somebody who plays a lot of draft I really like this card

>paying money to play in real life and not even going to regionals

Sphere kuriboh

You can't get the locals atmosphere online desu

>going to greasy hands regionals with billions of fatties

>literally wastes his finite lifetime in a general about a game he doesn't even play
That's how you know some of these anons are retarded as is.

>exaggerating in place of an argument

>complains about fatties
>probably doesn't work out nor eat healthy himself
Pic related is you isn't it

Why do people think pot of desire will go up in price again?

>locals atmosphere
>bunch of fat, sweaty and disgusting mexicans with a mix of kids and maybe one person whose just there because they had some money to spend but is relatively normal
I'll stick with online thx

>pretending he isn't just poor

>living in a country with even a single mexican

come on now

it is better than glow up bulb

>Playing YGO exclusively online when there are far better online games

Not our fault you can't afford to go to better locals.

Name a country right now and I can guarantee you mexicans live there. Like all people the problem are the bad ones.