amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/6cwcyz618db4ylm/FNaF 6.zip
mediafire.com/file/aa6tk2daey26syl/FNaF 6 Audio.zip
reddit.com/r/technicalFNaF/comments/7i6jss/mega_dump/
steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1469727149897899100
youtube.com/watch?v=gwxuivP7JXQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0rSZ6JPkFmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FIRST!

Hello people. Want some pizza?

Anyone got pictures of Funtime Chica in Blueprint Mode? So >we can see how big those chicken breasts are.

She was 800 lbs/nearly 400 kg, and never left her stage. It would have been very difficult for her to move. I thought I also saw a blueprint that said she was the only one who couldn't move, but maybe that was a dream. I've dreamt about the character more than I would like to admit.

>never left her stage
In the story itself, yeah.
>maybe that was a dream
It was. Closest I can think of is Ballora's endoskeleton not having feet or hands.

Reposting.

Looked up "immobile Circus Baby" and got this instead.

Is anyone streaming this game and looking for blacklisted/insanity endings? I suck at these games myself and want to watch someone else do it for me

r/fivenightsatfreddys is over yonder.
But seriously, idk.

Is Insanity this game's equivalent of 4/20 mode?

Nobody knows what parameters you need to fulfill to get the insanity ending, only that it exists through hacking.

I AM THE CANDY CADET.
COME GET YOUR CANDY HERE.
I HAVE CANDY ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
CANDY. CANDY. CANDY.

JUST TELL ME THE STORY, ASSHOLE

What if soul juice is a liquid version of zoom gas?

So big a panel popped off her chest, user.

Blacklisted is to get s bunch of lawsuits and then pay the fees, just be careful because if you run out of money you will get the bankrupt one instead.

That is not a kid-friendly cupcake.

>FNAF except now all of the enemies quip constantly
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Scott’s children/playtesters and Reddit.
Anything that brings “more lore” is fine by then.

>no dindutrap
>instead we get quiptrap

>the series wasn’t a coma dream
>instead it’s actually worse

Yeah, but child doesn't always do childish design (and, for me, chica is the "youngest" of the bunch)

Springs got away scot-free with murder and is now an immortal techno-zombie. I'd imagine him being a bit smug about his position.

repostn

So the pizzeria was always empty? Damn I feel stupid now.

Once upon a time there was an ugly animatronics. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.

Damn it, now I want a Doom Mod where you're banishing the lost/damned souls from Fazbear's.

this is a good chicken

>zero health and safety
She knows about the cupcake it's her bouncer. Her bonus revenue game is too strong.

>Health and Safety

I miss Harry. I miss our OCs in general.

Fun
I remember fun
Comics came with fun
A drawfag in my mind
Tell me my OC

>OCs
Fuck off, furfag.

>Springtrap talks throughout the gameplay segments
>never actually has a conversation with Henry
>the main antagonist of the series is anticlimactically killed off without a word
BRAVO CAWTHON

Someone managed dump the textures and sounds for Pizzeria Simulator with their modified version of FreddyExplorer (didn't post the tool itself though)

Textures:
mediafire.com/file/6cwcyz618db4ylm/FNaF 6.zip
Audio:
mediafire.com/file/aa6tk2daey26syl/FNaF 6 Audio.zip

Original source on Reddit
reddit.com/r/technicalFNaF/comments/7i6jss/mega_dump/

That last point applies to most horror media, though.

Now that Ballora’s dead and buried by Scott, what was his original plan for her?

Insanity ending voice over based on the audio files:

Congratulations! You went somewhere you weren't supposed to go, saw something you weren't supposed to see, and prevented a tidy resolution to a messy problem.

Needless to say, you're fired.

But before you go, take this Certificate of Insanity. We're giving it to you to ensure that no-one believes you, and to ensure that we can promptly replace you without incident.

There's a truck waiting for you outside. Take care.

>cut content
>didn't show up in the next game
Ballorafags BTFO how will they ever recover?

>tidy resolution to a messy problem
Uh, yeah, sure. Whatever you say.

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning.

Wait so we just got a new game, whats it like and whats it about? Is this like a joke game or something cause I hadn't heard anything about a 6th game being developed or confirmed yet alone released!

6th game and it answers pretty much everything

It's shit like everything else after the first one, it makes the lore even more convoluted, nothing is answered, but the redditors love it and that's all that matters.

who do i believe

the first one
trust me, I'm a dolphin

Form your own conclusion, don't be a sheep

Afton’s a drunk vampire who runs over his kid’s cat.

I just went to download it but the gamejolt page is gone, and I don't have steam and don't plan to get it. So what do I do?

Say what you will about the lore/antagonist lines, can we generally agree Scott did a good job writing the certificate scenes?

h/o

>play it again to go for mediocre certificate
>first attempt two of them sneak in even though I bought nothing
>second attempt get a lawsuit that says that a kid got their head bitten by an animatronic
>I don't even have one, not even the trash ones.
>try to settle it
>lawsuit is back the next day
>end up getting bankrupt ending

T-thanks Scott.

Just for fun, here's the blacklisted ending voice over as well. There's videos of it but still kinda rare atm compared to the other endings, besides Insanity.

Congratulations! By some miracle, you've completed a full week on the job.

Here at Fazbear Entertainment, we encourage a healthy spirit of entrepreneurship, which sometimes means taking risks. But you took it step further.

You were reckless, and borderline criminally negligent in almost every decision that you made. So much so that you've been deemed a liability hazard, even for us.

We'll mail you your final paycheck, minus the cost of wiping the security footage clean, and erasing all trace of your employment from our files.

But don't feel like you're leaving empty-handed, take this Blacklist Certificate. You'll be lucky to ever find employment in this town again. Now take care.

Scott's writing is fine as long as he isn't trying to do lore shit. For some reason it's like the logic center of his brain fizzles out whenever he tries to write the plot for a FNAF installment.

Scott just posted some patch-notes and also gameplay tips.

steamcommunity.com/games/738060/announcements/detail/1469727149897899100

Is it possible to download a game from steam, uninstall steam but keep the game? Cause I really want to play this, but don't want steam always on slowing down my computer, its practically malware watching everything you play.

i'll help you only if you fold a tinfoil hat for me

Shit. So much for uploading the gamejolt version.

>she didn’t get retconned into being Charlie or Afton’s cousin in law who’s also a witch
Silver linings

>Balloon Cart is less useless
FNAF IS SAVED

Honestly I thought the whole Mrs Afton stuff was stupid, too.

Where in the game do Balloon boy, JJ and Browboy appear?

I think either Afton killed his wife during one his alcoholic binges, or he's unmarried and his kids arent actually his, or they aren't even human.

There's no mention of a spouse during Afton's appearances during the books either, so I'm not entirely convinced that there was ever a "Mrs. Afton" to begin with.

So I'll take that as I have to get steam, geez, I hope this games worth whatever deep settings I'm going to have to get through to make steam act like it doesnt exist and never start up unless I manually do it.

They pretty much got relegated to redesigns as lemonade/punch-vending clowns.

>- Green Man is easier to talk to.

>Hit boxes have been adjusted so you can speak to the man by the door more easily. Important, right?

I'm guessing that is a secret for the Insanity ending.
IIRC, someone beat the game and then when they redid the easter egg, they noticed that the green man was further away from the entrance of the bar.

I know that BB and JJ appear in the Gravity Vortex minigame.
I guess Browboy is there too as the third type of enemy.
And BB is there in the juice clown games too.

Repostulating.

I just realized Springroll's Ennard and your Purple Man would have a lot to talk about when it comes to wearing flesh.

>I hope this games worth whatever deep settings I'm going to have to get through to make steam act like it doesnt exist and never start up unless I manually do it.
Is that what you're concerned about? I set my Steam up like that literally the first day I got it without a single thought. I don't understand how this is a problem for you.

Which ending is canon?

Go with what you feel.

So, I've never read The Twisty Ones, but I just now came across someone posting a passage from the book:

>Springtrap raised a bent hand. The fabric suit was ragged, revealing his human skin through the gaps. She could see the places where the metal pins and rods had buried themselves alongside his bones and tendons, into a rusted shadow skeleton. He touched the back of his hand to Charlie’s face, stroking her cheek like a beloved child.

Is Charlie secretly his daughter? Is Charlie secretly one of his robots? Is he attracted to Charlie? Does he want to rape Charlie? Is he obsessed with Charlie?

Charlie seems a bit too old for him.

Game theory time
Afton doesn’t kill kids. He takes their souls and transfers them to animatronics, leaving their bodies husks. That’s why the kid in 2 turns gray when he goes near it. It induces a prolonged coma.

>They end up not getting along at all

>"I'm an abomination of science."
"I'm an abomination of magic."
>"Do you like wearing people?"
"That I do."
[A MINUTE OF AWKWARD SILENCE]
>"So... do you have any hobbies?"
"I used to like drinking. Used to."
>"Ah, alcoholism. That's more of an 'organics' thing, I guess."
""Organics"-thing?"
>"Oh, you know, activities that are wholly pointless and focus purely on emotional stimulus instead of efficiency."
"Efficiency? You burn through a new meat-suit with every appearance. That's the definition of wasteful!"
>"I merely know when to stop hoarding and get myself a new one. You, on the other hand, smell like a toilet filled with rotting meat and those stitches look ghastly!"
"It's called CRAFTSMANSHIP and ARTISTRY, something a tin man like you could never understand or appreciate!"
>"I am an industrialist, "artistry" and "uniqueness" are just nicer ways of saying "doing it wrong"."
"I HAVE A HIGHER BODY COUNT!"
>"I HAVE MY OWN FACTORY!"
"PIG!"
>"DEGENERATE!"

I miss when Afton was some random psycho who hacked up kids in a crappy pizzeria and not Dr. Doom.

/5N@F/, why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Daily reminder beamz is a cutie who deserves nothing but intimate cuddles and kisses like the dumb innocent nerd he is
We're here because who else is going to buy those plushes? Scott needs to make money somehow.

Would you rather be in the fire, boychick?

>he
femBeamz is the superior nerdbat

>Not loving the bat/raptor bromance

I'm more of a fan of a bat/raptor romance, personally.

>has dropbox
>is concerned about being unable to stop programs on startup

Fuck off furfags.

I was thinking about the graves at the end of the game and the 4 names on them, and I came up with a thought:

Jeremy is the protag for (most) of FNAF 2. He's absent for the after night 6, where someone named Fritz takes over. Phone Guy says he'll take the night shift while Jeremy works one final day shift, a party. Jeremy is injured (bite of '87, Scott said bite in 4 was '83) and eventually dies of his wounds. This explains why the cheque for his "summer job" was dated in November. Phone Guy (Fritz) takes over for night 7, and continues until his death in FNAF 1.

That leaves Gabriel and Susie. Maybe they're the names of the crying child/protag who died in 4 and girl playing the arcade game who was clearly murdered by Afton and was perhaps his first victim. They were nameless characters, right?

Or I'm overthinking this, I dunno.

I think it was just Scott's final "fuck you" to anyone still trying to make sense of this convoluted mess.

Well thats not the only reason I don't want steam, but I kinda just caved in and downloaded it anyway.

All the voices from the animatronics.
youtube.com/watch?v=gwxuivP7JXQ

>Lefty's sound effect is literally just a silent fart

Jesus Christ, Springtrap's voice is so fucking corny.

>the new game has voice acting
>some of it might be up to the standard of sister location
>which means its probably going to make me fall in love with the characters again

vocaroo.com/i/s0rSZ6JPkFmw

>someone found an extra Henry monologue in the files too
Where the hell did Scott find this guy and why is he so good?

I'm betting Susie is the girl from the arcade machine.