>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Protection Warrior

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Mistweaver, Resto Druid
>3rd: Resto Shaman

Is Jaina in BfA the best redesign Blizzard has ever done?

Blizzard fucked this game up wow

You can't take those polls seriously.

Why is Retribution paladin #1 dps? It's utterly shit.

And why is blood DK as tank when prot warrior should be #1?

People have trolled those results.

KILL ALL SMELLY ELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR KHAZ MODAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xth for draenei futa horsecock

What anime is this?

With no survivors!

By that logic people trolled the election when they voted for Trump

Why would people enjoy this? please explain, vanillafags. Is it nostalgia? Or was it really fun? ''It was harder''...

YOU SHOULD SEE MY DAUGHTER, ANDUIN
SHE IS VERY LONLEY, ANDUIN

>still trying to peddle your 30 y/o burden

wrong post,

do you think you will be able to even pug heroic argus? because if its so easy everyone will go after a argus only raid

But user.

The people who voted were memed into Voting for Trump because of internet memes and Russia buying advertisements pro-trump on normiebook. So yeah, Trump was meme'd into office.

even if /wowg/ only voted for Retribution to troll, it's still officially the #1 recommended spec as of now

Nostalgia is a mental illness, we've been over this.

But it wasn't like that at all.
It was:

Kill a boar.
Kill a boar.
Kill a boar.
Kill a boar.
Eat/Drink.

or.

Kill a boar.
Kill a boar.
Kill a boar.
Kill a- Aggro a Murloc.
AGGRO MORE MURLOCS.
FUCK FUCK FUCK-
Die.
Run back to corpse.

>Do you think you'll be able to pug the second easiest HC boss this expansion

WE DON'T KNOW HER AGE YET SO IDK

Yes? Its really easy

Ret paladin is fun! FUN!

when the FUCK is the antoran charhound drop rate getting nerfed?

So can I save my lvl 100 boost from legion to use on a new race character or is it going to go away? Thinking of using it on a priest, but not a character I'm attached to so may was well do a new race too if I can.

NOOOOO

>get back into WoW to find that Frost has been nerfed to hell and back

Guess it’s time to learn unholy.

stupid brainlet frost player

Can you still be a healslut leveling as resto druid or disc priest? I always thought of it as a holy priest only thing since its always been the "purest" heal spec.

>Straight orcs finally happening
>DK is a female blood elf
>Warrior is a female orc
>Warlock is a male orc but he's staying hunched
Uggggggggggggggggggggggh

>play bgs all morning
>only one twice
why is horde so garbage? is it because alliance have a ton of healsluts?

how do you healslut solo

it can drop in LFR, so it may as well just be yet another generic WoD wolf at this point

So why should I play vanilla? Keep in mind that I don't hate myself. :DD

>still be
there is nothing that can change your degenerate tendencies so sure

>no "of the Ebon Blade" or "Ebon Knight" title for DK's

you must be fuckin retarded its literally the oposite

so you can brag to people that you played vanilla even though what you played was a bootleg version of the real vanilla

>Not using Death's Demise on your DK

healsluts flock to pretty races and alliance has more of those.

>cull a basement of spider people
>"Do not mourn them. They are a mistake that must be corrected." - the druid who did it to them

I just got to Argus, how long before i can start gearing up with 910 gear/unlock invasions?

About two hours.

>Nostalgia
>witnessing apologists' lack of awareness and foot shuffling in real time

Depends on the woman.
>Motherly thicc healsluts play tauren/draenei
>Cute/shy healsluts play humans/gnomes.
>Sassy healsluts play goblins/dwarves
>Guys pretending to be girl healsluts play Nelfs/Belfs
>Actual girl Healsluts who want to destroy your guild play Belfs.

>night elves

he dindu nuffin

>>>elves

>There are people that still unironically bring up damage meters in lfr when even on antorus at least 1 group is afk and bosses still die within 3 minutes

pretty much sums up night elf lore

>night elves lured the legion to azeroth
>no sweetie that was azshara and she was a blood elf

nelfs lorelets in this board.

>No “Ashbringer” title

>Not using Grand Crusader on your paladin

My guild was like 5th on my old realm or even behind that, so no title. Plus it's tacky. An overall title would be great so I don't have to alternate between Blood Champion and the Undying depending on spec. Oh and Salty for pvp.

is there a site for the primal sargerite vendor like there is for blood?

So with the new MMO-Champ post and the leaked allied races shit it seems like void elf, lightforge draenei, HM tauren and nightborn will be pre-order shit for 7.3.5 and we'll get Dark iron and Zandalari during the actual xpac. which makes sense actually considering guilds are already clearing N/H and selling runs. Plus with the world scaling update and new races, would give people some shit to do before next xpac. You guys got your names reserved?

You think that's bad? There are unironical websites that log their dps and rotations so they can comb over them autistically, as if that would somehow improve their performance. No, I'm not making this up.

it encouraged people to group up while questing because if you did shit solo you would die a lot more. I think only Paladins and Hunters were good at soloing quest. before you would usually see 2-3 groups in a given zones all questing together talking in vent shit talking other people they are leveling with on General like Barrens chat. Sometimes quest would have a choke point where the mobs is 10 lvls ahead of and is an Elite like the Yeti in Dun Morogh.

She was a Highborne, not a Night Elf.

Highborne literally saw themselves as better than normal Night Elves, because their eyes glowed gold, not silver. Aparrently it was a sign of greater things.

After the sundering, the Night Elves ass-raped a bunch of Highborne, blaming them and their copious, frivolous usage of magic to have been the cause for the Legion's attention coming to Azeroth.

Remaining exiled Highborne left and traveled elsewhere, setting up where Quel'thalas is now. Over time and with their new Sunwell, they became the Quel'dorei.

So no, she wasn't a blood elf (by heritage) but yes she was a High elf.

Blood elves are technically high elves, but high elves aren't blood elves.

-

Fuck me, elf lore confuses me.

no because it's always empryium

Uh, first
What the fuck is a garrison mission?
Why I need a phone?
How many fucking characters you have at whatever max level is to do that?

Best race for horde monk? Should I keep him a panda?

It won't just be Dark Iron and Zandalari. Those two races aren't enough to actually convince people to buy an expansion.

Unless the word of being exalted with ___ faction is true.

The highborns were keldoreis, her title was queen of the keldorei.

>Fuck me, elf lore confuses me.
Because you're dumb.

Allied Races are the main selling point as of now. There will be more to come but who fucking cares really if the rest of the expansion seems lackluster already.

Huh? Ive always found it was Furry Trannys that played tauren females like the Tranny that works at blizz Celestalon

>Lore
>sweating progressive does damage control faster than the speed of light.jpeg

>There are people that would rather wait for leveling changes and level their alts slowly when winter veil starts next week
I do not understand why would anyone refuse making ~750k per character simply by doing around 5 minutes of dailies for 2 weeks

FUCK you.

At least I RP.

And it's Kaldorei.

And Kaldorei literally means Night Elves.

Kal'Dorei = Night Elves
Quel'Dorei = High Elves
Sin'Dorei = Blood Elves
Shal'Dorei = Nightborne

Oh I agree, I'm just saying, it can't just be DI and Zandalari locked behind the actual expansion's release. It'd have to be a few more races on top of the LF, VE, NB and HM tauren (assuming they get released early, with patch 7.3.5).

>Ive always found it was furry trannys

where's your sources. I know you're memeing but goddamn it's a dead fucking horse with you faggots and the most tired fucking memes day in day out, so much so that you guys don't even seem to realize it, you just pepper your language with shit

>7.3.5
>next week

>At least I RP.
Maybe you should learn proper lore if you rp? She was a night elf.

>And Kaldorei literally means Night Elves.
Yes and she was the queen of kaldorei dumbdumb.

winter veil starts on 16th not 7.3.5

>Kal'Dorei

>join bg
>7/10 belves

Ren'Dorei are Void Elves

Nah.

Furries gravitate more toward Pandaren and Worgen, because they're more akin to their usual fursonas.

Tauren are more like Mainotaurs, it's similar to how Draenei don't attract furries either because they're more demonic humanoids, even if they have hooves and are portrayed in lewd art as horsedicked.

All the races are the fucking same subhuman pandatrash

>You
>Reading comprehension
Pick 1

>got a 110 rogue at 913 ilvl after a week of catching up from about 840 by playing a few hours a day, only play casually, only done half of TOS on heroic, mostly chill and find things to do in the world
>want to race change and migrate
Worth the 55€ or should I just level one from scratch?
Alternatively convince me to play a male nelf druid instead?

That's literally their native way, pleb.

Yes, I know. She was queen of the Night Elves, but she herself wasn't regarded as Night Elf.

She was a Highborne Elf.

ENTIRELY different class of people, they didn't even wish to mingle with normal Night Elves, that's how bad it was.

She didn't even care if fuckloads of Night Elves died as Sargeras came to Azeroth, as long as her fellow Highborne and her Husbando demon all were ok, she was fine with it.

>All the races are the fucking same
Then what's wrong with pandas?

Once I reach level 110 I want to make new friends in the Horde.

I also wish to make a new friend today if possible. whose in wyrmcrest

>wtf why do people want a free silence in restodruidgrounds

Tunnel Genn Greymane Rope, Unity Engine?

What is the highest ilvl you can get from the veiled argunite vendor?

>ENTIRELY different class of people, they didn't even wish to mingle with normal Night Elves, that's how bad it was.
ENTIRELY different class of people in a social manner and we are talking about race here.

I finally got it!

did you lose your noodles and find some of them?

wow it took you an entire day

UNDEAD BABE

Having alt is literally the only way to make mad gold and leveling is going to be harder just to sell more boosts to cucks like you so just level all the characters you want before you regret it

Well in that case Nightborne, Blood elves and High elves and Void elves are all Kaldorei as well, dickhead.

Because they've been physically changed through the Arcane but this doesn't change what race they are.

Herp a fucking derp.

And if you want to be such a massive autist, all of those elves aren't even Kaldorei either, they're Trolls.

There we go, it wasn't ANY elf's fault - the sundering was the TROLLS fault.

Done.

jesus christ arms is the most unfun spec in the entire game

Toilet paper roll doggo knotting unity engine

I am unless you're an ERP weirdo