>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14569797/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

""""Dark"""" Souls 2

More like Farm Souls 2.
>there are people defending DS2 farming and grind

It was so fun getting all the Loyce souls to unlock a face to face meeting with my waifu.

"It's not farming if it's guaranteed" said the chinese gold farmer in WoW and he didn't know that such a profound sentence would be used as a silly internet argument where one side went too far off the deep end one too many times

"Kill the dogs first" is honestly the best advice to give to a new DaS player. I just defeated the Capra Demon, and my god, he's a pushover when the dogs are gone.
But, well, killing the damn dogs was the most difficult part of the fight, so it did take a few tries.

>People still getting upset that Best Souls 2 is the one not directed by their prophet Miyazaki
Its the gift that keeps on giving.

DaS2 had the best BM gestures. Who needs Point Down or Applause when you can No Way, Mock, This One's Me or Decapitate?

When someone uses the term "guaranteed drop" it's safe to infer that they mean, "this item has a 100% chance to drop from the enemy when I kill it." I can't believe this has to be explained.

>decapitate gesture

Pretty sure anybody arguing otherwise is plain retarded. By that logic, Proofs in DaS3 are also 100% drop.

There's also the thing where once you hit the de-spawn limit on an enemy, literally everything they drop plummets close to zero, even with CoC. The only way that DaS2 is "good" for farming is that SotFS made numerous previously one-time enemies respawning, so you could more easily farm them for equipment than in vanilla where it took an Ascetic.

If you're into DS2 then more power to you. The games before and after it are way different so enjoy DS2 because that's going to be the only game from's gonna make in that overall style, gameplay and atmosphere.

CoC makes enemies not despawn.

That's the point. If you kill enemies enough to despawn them, then the only way to witness those reduced drop rates is with CoC.

They never needed to make the enemies to despawn in the first place.

I dunno, I will never disparage anybody who decided to despawn the entirety of any of the DLC gauntlets, especially Iron Passage.

bremer dan gorst?

Name one thing you like about DaS2:Sotfs, and one thing you hate.

>Good
Seed of the Tree of Giants
>Bad
No full eye orbs

>going through shrine of storms
>feeling pretty good, the regular skeletons drop easily and sen's fortress trained me well for the pressure plate traps
>even got to kick vanguard's ass for that sweet feeling of how far I've come since the start
>then i meet that red-eyed black skeleton with 2kat
jesus christ
i think i hit him for a whopping 30 damage while the local spooks were all taking ~150
then he jumped over the goddamn wall and nuked my health bar in two hits

That was never the argument, the guy was trying to justify Sif souls being needed for 3 different weapons as "not farming". It's not RNG but it's still farming

>played through DS3 for the first time
>loved it, plays beautifully at 60FPS on my PC, maxed out easily
>go back to DS1 for a replay
>runs like shit, no DSfix settings can make it not stutter every 3 seconds
What is going on here? I've been reading about this issue for over and hour and can't find any solution at all. I've disabled Steam Overlay, set basically all my settings to very low, and maintain a good FPS except for occasional dips and constant stutters. My specs are definitely good enough to run at 60FPS, and I know it's a bad port but I ran it just played it just a couple years ago and definitely don't remember it being this bad.

Shit Souls 2 Blown the fuck out

I guess I'm still thinking in MMO terms. To me killing the same boss three times isn't farming.

>15 minute+ invasions because host and buttbuddy McGee will never ever leave the bonfire
>finally win

Whip out your crossbow and annoy them.

Shit Souls 2 Blown the fuck out

absolute noob question: wtf is the SL50 "+5"? Why the +5? if it's SL55 just fucking say that.

it's sl50 with a +5 weapon ya dingus

Sub human

Dark Souls 3 matches players by both Soul Level and their highest weapon upgrade level. SL50+5 would be a level 50 character with a +5 normal weapon. Boss weapons and other weapons that only upgrade to +5 are counted as twice their upgrade level, so a +2 boss weapon is equivalent to a +4 normal one.

how do you guys hack in dark souls 3 without getting caught?

can I just make every item drop 5x champion souls, or what?

thanks for the normal human answer

What is the purpose of Crow Quills WA except that you look really stylish?

What’s the most faggot build?

Why are blues so bad?

You can put poison/bleed resin on the quills and still apply it at range with the WA. You also get a unique follow-up (r1? r2?) after performing the WA.

On high dex it does somewhat decent damage, especially since it's quite safe unless you do it up close. All the chip damage starts to add up. That's for duels, in invasions it's worthless.

fastroll fire surge only

Here I am waiting ages to get summoned as a blue while these shits waste it. Fuck I hate DS3

>babby can't defeat the mean invader alone

Too many sissy blues and not enough reds. Join the dark side and invade.

blue is for failures who either can't invade or can't use CE
no exceptions

What does the Ashen One look like?

Soul of Cinder

wandering knight, Also I think alva would have been a better choice for canon ds2 armor

Grab the onislayer great bow my dude.

It’s almost funny how many differences SoC has with Firelink set.

>implying this isn't the canon Ashen One

faraam knight armor will always be the most attractive armor ever devised by mankind. So that one, assuming ashen one has taste.

Is that chosen undead or oscar?

strawpoll.me/14569797/r

Why do they look so different?

>Good
Blue Eye Orbs
>Bad
It's fuckin dead

chosen undead will always wear the nameless knight gear in my head canon

just use ce until it tells you not to, then delete your save and do it again

expected results

Faggots are bundles of sticks. If we’re going to keep the flame burning, we must provide good material.

>good
invading people is still pretty fun
>bad
movement, hitboxes, animations etc. are still fucked

Best set for sure.

Invading is all I can do since rarely get summoned as a blue

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I waited like 15 minutes to do this dumb boss with the host because he kept trying to summon phantoms and I didn't even get the fucking sunlight medal

AAAAAAAAAAAA

It's ok, I know this feel all too well.

>finally finish game at sl1 with no upgrades
>think to myself that i'm going to spook new players with my end game equipment and that the invasions will be fun as fuck
>do some invasions
>it's nothing but 1v3 twink builds as far as the eye can see
>even the goddamn hosts have ringed city equipment
>only ran into an actually new player once and 2-shot them, felt unfair instead of fun
>realize these guys probably all muled their equipment from their sl 120 characters to their sl1 ones
>keep getting pointed down at
>realize they probably think i did the same
i did NOT beat sl1 SoC for this

What do they taste like?

I want Spongebob-kun back

>those tiny screaming faces on their crowns
AAAAAAAA

Nameless Knight + EK helm = nice.
Elite Knight is used for the jp cover art though.

Alva would've been a poor choice for the "canon" armor because it was made for a very specific NPC. Faraam is fucking badass in design but shit in execution because >DS2 graphics. In DS3 the Faraam is great.

I feel like DaS3 would have benefited from a DeS style hub system. I just don't really understand why everything is an set up as one interconnected world. Having a few bonfires/archstones that could be tackled in any order would have made it a much better game.

Friendly notification, the filter has been updated with a few more things, mainly more ENBposter avatarfaggotry images and tweaking one of the comment filters.

That makes literally only one of you.

Yeah, this or either a post-lordvessel or DS2 style thing where you have a path for each specific LoC would've been nice. Unless you make it really complete and work on it a ton like in DaS, an interconnected world isn't going to be interesting.

even just removing a bunch of bonfires would have made DS3 a better game
its like every bonfire is less than five minutes away from the rest and this makes the game super fucking boring

i actually thought they were going to do this when i saw lothric high wall available at the beginning when i hadn't even gone there yet
that would've been neat

The thing I find most weird about these dudes is, how the fuck can they still move if their necks and spinal cords have been snapped like literal Slim Jims.

I've fallen off in that exact spot, though I was a yellow.

Good:
>bone fist
Bad:
>virutally everything else

Also
>liking the fucking seed of all things

biology is convoluted

>e-celeb copycat builds

tfw no yellow eye orbs

Since the dlc were made after the despawn mechanic was, I'd say this isn't really an argument. 2 stupid things don't make 1 smart one

but it's fun

They’re kept alive by the power of the dark soul bro

alva wasnt a npc in ds2 tho

alva is the player

>kill vordt
>drops a bonfire
>move to settlement
>bonfire immediately there
>move ahead five feet
>another bonfire
what the hell were the level designers doing? i can understand a rushed area like DS1 demon ruins, you want a lot of checkpoints because you're out of time and money to spend making sure the area and bosses are well-balanced and it's better to play it safe than make the most annoying area in the game even more annoying. but that shouldn't happen with the beginning areas of the fucking game. that's where you want to be spending the most time and effort ensuring the highest quality experience to hook your new players. compare to burg, which has just one bonfire for the whole area and you end up using it three separate times. you never once come back to that useless bonfire right at the start of settlement. it serves absolutely no purpose.

I can't believe they're fine with the Dragonslayer Armour & Grand Archive bonfire, but they didn't want to add a Catacombs bonfire after Abyss Watchers?

That would make it the perfect canon armor though, you dope

>going through ng+ on sotfs for the first time
>encounter the dukes dear freja on the ledge before the church in tseldora
>scared the shit out if me
wtf I love tseldora now

all the cloth has been burned off

For you maybe. Spongebob-kun was making this general a better place.

>die to a laggy ruskie twink in the catacombs who wins a war of attrition by sheer virtue of dropping himself all the estus mats with CE
>tfw he wasn't even good

I think the crown is different.

Chosen Undead was a thief, only stupid babies used k***ht gear

only stupid babies aren't buff enough to wear heavy armor and rather roll away from danger

>by sheer virtue of dropping himself all the estus mats with CE
what makes you think that? Even a badish player (remember, PvE/=PvP) can get 14+9 at low level, excluding the shard and ash in the archives

III needed more levels like Cathedral of the deep.

agreed. cotd and ga were the best level design

>enter the Depths
>find a lootable corpse
>as I approach it, some fucking slime drops from the ceiling on my head and engulfs me
I thought it would be enough if I walked with my shield up and looked in both directions before turning corners / exiting corridors. But no. I forgot to be wary of the ceiling.
What next -- trappers from D&D hiding in the floor tiles?