Why were the Jews kicked out of every country throughout history?

Why were the Jews kicked out of every country throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
pastebin.com/gPcZcwNr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews were never kicked out of Poland during the hundreds of years they lived there peacefully until German and Russian niggers showed up.

but they were hated

so? Some Americans hate black people, but they aren't going anywhere soon

They weren't really though. Jews lived in Poland without incident and with pretty much full emancipation for hundreds of years.

Any time there was a pogrom or some such it was always the Orthodox east Slavs doing it.

but black people aren't hated throughout the world senpai

Outside of Africa they are :^)

you just blew my mind

They were discriminated against.

I'm not a Jew sympathizer or anything but to claim Jews were not treated unfairly in the past is absurd.

I'm not claiming they were or weren't, I just want to know why.

Those filthy goyim were just jealous n shit dindu nuffin

They're rich outsiders and it's socially acceptable to take their shit.

Invite them back in 5 years and repeat.

I think you're supposed to be going thata way

I think you're supposed to be going thata way >>>/reddit/

Why?

Jews in Poland were simply a social class and the tensions between Jews and, let's say, peasants weren't greater than those between peasants and petty nobles.

It's a mark of sloppy historians if they single out Jews while ignoring the whole extremely complex social fabric of Poland before WW2.

This. People have to understand that Western Liberalism is a fairly new concept. Back in the day to be not in the Church was to be a complete social outsider and virtual unperson.

Why do you think it was such a big deal that Galileo was excommunicated

Yes, believing that Jews are normal people and not somehow historically deviant villains looking to destroy Christianity.

I like how /pol/ thinks the moderate position is non-genocidal antisemitism.

>historically deviant villains
>destroy Christianity.
>non-genocidal antisemitism.
what the fuck are you on about m8 you sound like a nutter rn

If they are just normal people minding their own business why have they been persecuted and pogromed so much more than other successful racial minorities?

This

I did a whole research paper on Polish Jews and I can vouch for this.

Poland was the center of Jewish culture pretty much between when the Ottoman Empire started withering away and when America got waves of Jewish immigration.

Because people project their worst aspects on to people who are seen as the outsiders.

Freemasons have been treated the same way.

>why have they been persecuted and pogromed so much more than other successful racial minorities?

You really need to learn more about the history of North America.

why don't they just adopt the culture of their country of residence?

Because they're rich and there's no serious stigma against abusing them

Because every group naturally works (or schemes) for their self-interest, and Jews were a far more cohesive group, also unified by beliefs which were in strong opposition to Christendom.

youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
pastebin.com/gPcZcwNr

Because Jewish culture is awesome.

Because of blood libel, since idiot Christfags place stock on the entire "Let his blood be upon our hands!" passage, despite this passage being believed to have been both mistranslated and edited by a Roman party of Christians in Asia Minor.

Furthermore, Christians bear a special resentment to the Jews because they (wrongly, of course) believe Christianity is the legitimate continuation and fulfillment of Judaism, but despite this, the Jews have never converted en masse to Christianity, and have always rejected it as a heretical off-shoot.

In a medieval context, with no concept of pluralism, assimilation was impossible without conversion.

Very many Jews, however, did assimilate through conversion.

>why don't they just adopt the culture of their country of residence?

They do for the most part, but for some people it's not enough. In many cases the host culture also demand that they give up their religion which most of them refuse to do.

sure but then why couldn't they celebrate their "awesome" culture somewhere else? all they did was cause dissension among the communities.

Because Arabs and Greeks robbed their country so it was either live in ghettos or let themselves be annihilated.

>all they did was cause dissension among the communities.
Not their fault that Goyim are racist.

Indian Americans have the highest median income in America today but there are not vast spooky conspiracy theories about them. Sure people hate them because they are brown-smelly-gross but that's just petty displeasure.

In very socially inclusive environments (Spain, Egypt, Syria) or in places with very small Jewish communities (England, Colonial America, Netherlands) they largely did.

>but there are not vast spooky conspiracy theories about them
Pakistan begs to disagree.

>The blood libel is a meme meme

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

Just because jews say it is an "anti semitic canard" doesn't mena it's not true

>Spain
>Socially inclusive
Spain was probably the worst place in Europe to be Jewish.

The reason so many of them lived there was because Al-Andalus was socially inclusive.

They didn't have a state. Where else could they go?

So are Jews are basically like gypsies roaming around without a home? Why didn't they fight and defend their land?

It's a big world out phamalam, I'm sure they could've converted central Asia before Islam got there.

>sure but then why couldn't they celebrate their "awesome" culture somewhere else?

They did. Due to their history, they tended to be very insular and secretive, and even when there were no laws forcing them into ghettos or curtailing their religious expression, the Jews were very secretive about their religion, which further caused Christians to hate them and for ridiculous rumors to arise, such as those of host desecration and Satanic magic and child sacrifice. Christians are never happy: if the Jews were secretive and kept their religious expression hidden out of sight, they were accused of hiding something; if the Jews practiced more openly, they were accused of trying to take over and destroy Christendom.

Do you legitimately believe there is an organized conspiracy of Jews to kill Christian children?

People instinctively distrust people with lots of money who don't interact with anyone outside their own tight-knit group. It's the same reason why people were so suspicious of the Japanese in the 80s and 90s.

>Why didn't they fight and defend their land?
Because Israel was a tiny strip of desert and the Roman Empire was a massive military and economic superpower. They sure as hell tried to defend their homes, but to say it was an uphill battle would be a massive understatement.

>, I'm sure they could've converted central Asia before Islam got there.
Jews don't believe in proselytization. Though at one point a central Asian realm did convert to Judaism.

Shitty example. He's widely believed to be innocent.

>Though at one point a central Asian realm did convert to Judaism.
sounds like a homeland to me

>organized conspiracy

It doesn't have to be a conspiracy to make it true. Maybe the fact that this kind of bigotry and behavour is encouraged and accepted by jewish culture lead to some incidents. When your culture enforces those views about goyim something like this is bound to happen from time to time

You're an idiot: the blood libel is a ridiculous accusation to throw around.

Jews don't really look to convert others. Medieval Jews and their ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries. They had little cause or ability to leave.

Some might call it an excuse from the king of england around 1200 but they genuinely deserved it if you read up on their practices.

Yeah, but by nature of central Asian realms it didn't last very long. With Russians to the west and Mongols to the east the Khazars were also bound to lose.

The history of Khazaria is also quite obscure and mysterious given that steppe nomads don't write much down so it's entirely possible they weren't even Jewish for that long.

The fact that White Southerners would rather blame the jew instead of the black janitor is telling. The lynching of Leo Frank was the reason the ADL was founded there has been massive jewwashing and revisionism about the case.

They tried defending their land at Masada but got merked by the Romans.

In Christian Europe they generally weren't allowed to own land.

I get your point but many European cities were multicultural back then as well, Jews seem to be singled out all the time.

enlighten me

A lot of Jews actually moved to the Pontus during this time, but most weren't able to pack up and leave to the other side of Europe.

Khazaria only lasted for a couple centuries, too.

> Jew
> Kicked out of Israel
Try harder (((proud german)))

But literally every ethnic group includes isolated psychos who murder others. This isn't any kind of Jewish phenomenon.

Not true here in England jokes might have been told about their race but for atleast 400 years people have if not liked then not given a fuck about them.

t. great great grandchild of black people

Religion superceded culture in the Middle Ages

religion is culture

But ritual murder is not just a random act of violence.

If a jewish and black man were lined up by a racist who would be more persecuted 8 centuries ago. That argument does not hold up, there are better reasons why they were hated come on lad

not sure I follow, pls no bully

A Pole and a Portuguese have radically different cultures

What's ritual about it?

so?

Religion and culture are distinct

Imagine yourself 700 years prior and 2 people were classed as suspicious who would be a more out of place person a black man you barely knew existed as a race or a jewish man who looked nearly the same in most features.

Ps. I would not bully I am just a little drunk and I am doing a thesis on this same topic so I love this shit

Also my grammar sucks and I get my brother to help me on important stuff

black dude but I don't see your point

Jews were literally blamed for the black death. That's how dumb and superstitious people were back then:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death_Jewish_persecutions

Jews literally made an entire movement that was designed specifically so that Jew could celebrate their awesome culture away from everyone else and all the people who hated them for being in their countries now think this movement is a conspiracy for global Jewish domination.

There are no Jewish rituals that have any sort of murder involved.

Babies often die from botched circumcisions.