>free pull is red, looking for a better iv lyn
>it's an eliweed
>not disappointed, i was looking for merges for him anyways
>check ivs
>+ATK -HP
>fucking optimal ivs
>immediately upgrade and merge my +spd -def
where's that +10 eliwood user? i'm coming for you

Anyone have Freddie builds they can share?
Remember Team Saddie?

DD or CD with the other as a seal.

Just got a bad IV second Celica. Should I merge her or are there units that benefit greatly from Distant Def?

warding breath

Pledge your love!

>Faye lost

We were suppose to win bros

>drumpfies triggered by alfonse/fjorm and sharena/bruno

kek

Fury Anna or LaD Anna? And what's more, Slaying Axe or Noatun?

DD or DC for Florina?

Redpill me on Glimmer, I never see anyone mention it, but it seems like a really good 2CD special that can turn 2HKOs into OHKOs more reliably than Moonbow

I guess its main downside is that if you're fighting something that you can't really do much damage to, you'd get a bigger bonus out of lowering the enemy's res than multiplying your damage? Seems way more powerful on anything you're already hitting meatier on though

Considering running it instead of Moonbow on my Julia

After searching the archive for a bit I was able to find a jap version of PoR, but not a single English one for some reason.

Is there anyone who has a mediafire link? Most free sites are blocked by ISPs nowadays and finding a good proxy/mirror is always a bother.

-hp wouldn't be optimal even if it was -3 and his -def bane was -4

My wife is so cute.

Zephiel's sister!

Am I doing it right?

This is my build that I like quite a bit, although it'll be a lot better once I get a +Def Freddie and forge his axe. Pretty generic, but having a mobile wall is really nice.

>Got rid of +SPD
WHAT AR YOU FUCKING DOING

You've got it for the most part. Glimmer has a lot more uses in PvE where enemies have boosted stats. Moonbow will offer more flexibility in arena.

This is my wife and I will love her regardless of how many times you call her womanlet

You're getting there!

Not that user but it's sinergy with Blazing Durandal right?

+spd Eliweed isn't really worth it unless you're going for wew LaD with high merges. And even then speed values have been powercreeped so hard that it won't really be enough to double speedier units considering you'll be fighting higher merges too.

LaD Slaying axe is probably her best conventional build but fury Noatun is fun for warping memes

Problem with both glimmer and astra, it's useful when you're already dealing much damage, meaning it's great against units with a lot of health but bad against units with a great defencive stat. Moonbow however is the exact opposite, it deals more the less you'd normally deal. It's good if you want to kill bartre whit rein but you're facing many units with much more res. Don't listen to me though I never use glimmer

Currently running Brave Axe+.
I think I'll go for slaying axe with def boost.

but his weapon has heavy blade so it needs more attack and swordbreaker makes up for some of that speed

Hmm. Then should I give her WoM then for the warping action or do I just give her Desperation?

>Tharja and Rhajat both going to win
What the fuck are you Fayecucks and Priscillacucks doing? You were supposed to kill the thots, not empower them.

Hey, guys

Have you all see any seliphs, Julias, Eliwood's with their upgraded weapons in the arena? I haven't yet.

Can Faye still win?

Where's the tracker?

i mean the -hp doesn't really change much in terms of matchups against mages, and -hp is better than -def if he's taking more than one physical attack

Zigludo is our only hope.

I’m gonna Fortify his Dragon.

only if all 10 of them work together in the last few hours and all the Rhajats have heart attacks

Reminder that Dragonfags are falling for a meme bigger than CD6 Berkut.

I use him like mounted Cherche. Never been sure on a B skill so I just kept his WoM. Should have Bonfire but all of my Bonfire fodder is 3* and I don't want to spend the feathers.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

People will start spending more and more flags as the multiplier gets higher. It's not over yet!!

>Faye loses to a character that just got added and has most of her fanbase voting in another match
Sad!

I pledge it. To Deet'var.

Julia's forged weapon removes the innate DD bonus to nullify rallies, I don't intend to forge it personally

You lied to me /feg/. You told me that SoV characters were popular.

Berkut lance is a blessing thank you young prince

Corrin makes my heart flutter among other things.

Rounds are decided in the final few hours.

>all these faggots assuming who's gonna win
>shanna won against takumi without needing multipliers at the end

No one actually likes SoV.

did i just meet eliwoodanon in the arena?

Can Hana run Distant Counter?

Taco hate is exceptionally strong.

I like SoV

>Never been sure on a B skill
Drag Back/Hit and Run helps him retreat a bit after engaging a target, which can help keep him from being attacked by much. WoM is fine too though, especially since it's in his base kit.

Cum inside Corrin!

look at this cuck and laugh

Just saying results can change even when the other has more followers

Have a Christmas Sharena but please stop bullying your brother

>without needing multipliers
Nice meme.

someone actually wasted effort on that vapid bitch

christmass superior

i just want to give regular naga and Tyfring the free stats

>that drawing
>effort

She's literal shit

If I enhance a wep and merge it into a better IV version, does the enhancement stay?

I liked how it was fully voiced, made me care about certain characters for once.

Rhajat has more support than Tharja actually.

yes

26 res is passable without L&D fucking it over, and a weapon forge can bring that to 30. Just stay the hell away from archers.

?

I engaged memes

I'll hug the cuck and her sister at the same time.

Cute!

Help me choose who to promote:
>+atk Athena
>+1 Joshua
>Wo Dao Palla
>Arvis
>+spd Peri
>+atk -spd Nowi (dunno if it's a good IV)
>+spd Raven
>+atk Cherche
>+spd Cumilla
>+res -hp Fae (same as Nowi)
>

If Alfonse gets a promotion with a choice in the class which would you choose?

>stay infantry but get +7 stat boost
>promote as cav
>promote as Armor and get armor stats
>promote as wyvern rider with +7 stat boost

Thats my job

(You)

Strolling In The Market

I care.
That's why it hurts. ;_;

Making Corrin into the army broodmare!

The BBQ Man.
Literally no reason to pick infantry since flier gets boost in stats and buffs (I choose flier).

I-I'll promote my +spd camilla if you promote yours

Promote to healer so he can properly service the real men in the army

Corrin is a stupid whore only good for her body.

>showing facts is a meme

Everyone got a free FeMui to cum inside of user.

>people praising shanna for win over takumi without multiplier
>while Ninian won over Femui with her using 7x multiplier for the last 1 hour

Refined Yato
Refined Cymbeline
Refined Binding Blade
Refined Eckesachs

That's my Christmas List Santa

Overclasses were a mistake.

I liked SoV.

Regular Naga stacks with with DD, right?
CAN Julia run DD7, basically?

Maybe if they changed the maps and didn't make Alm into a generic LN protag, people would've liked your game more. It does look and sound nice though, I'll give it that.

Cav Alfonse would just be Sword Clive wouldn't he? It would depend on his weapon upgrade and how it compares with Blazing Durandal/Divine Tyrfing.

Ninian was the favourite to win from the beginning. People were just surprised by how hard she stomped everything.

Shanna was one of the least popular going into her gauntlet, especially being that her game never had an official release outside of Japan.

Why is Lucina such a bitch?

post your barracks