I want to bully Genji until he cries!

I WANT A REINHARDT SKIN THIS CHRISTMAS

Here comes T.Racer!

lewd general

New Hanzo legendary confirmed

too many homosexuals in these generals

NEW DEV VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=e12k-7c57d4

Lucio on Ice! Lucio on Ice! Round 2 of me hoping for Lucio on Ice, last christmas event skin didn't count!

You catch Genji trying on Angela's underwear and heels. What do you do?

For fucks sake, why are there still generals being made for this shit? Nobody likes this game anymore.

>gay game attracts faggots
Shocker

LENA OXTON is my wife!

HANA IS NOT FOR LEWD ONLY CUTE!

give him a good petting

I want to smell Lena's farts!

There should be a hero who lays down smoke screen in an area. Visual clutter is already my biggest foe in this game, might as well make it an ability.

That's a cute picture of Shinji

started my placements for shits and giggles, and i've won my first 4 matches. im going to lose my last 6, aren't i?

Has Blizzard ever commented on why Torbjorn has no Swedish voice lines. Fucking Dva, Mercy, Widow etc all have native language voice lines and my boy Torby doesn't. What gives?

Also if someone can post the picture of Torb walking on his beard that'd be great

same reason why rein, lucio and pharah don't have lines in their native languages. The voice actors don't speak the language well and were chosen instead for their ability to convey the personality.

Voice actor ain't a swede

>play 2 hours of tracer
>already tired like a little bitch

>no holiday event news in the OP

One fucking job.

They don't know swedish

Lewd Talon hacker

Ah makes sense, thanks m80's

Im gonna go ahead and assume Pharah grew up in Canada and not in Egypt hence why she only has English lines

How do I solo to plat maining ana lads?

whats the best characters to play for someone with a shit tier PC? I would like to play Widow but my system can't run the game at even a stable 60 fps on most maps. it's usually jumping between 45-55 fps during fights. thinking about just maining torb and symettra and maybe mercy even though she's boring as shit. any other heroes that don't need much precision?

So Hanzo is getting his Reflections skin... since they have made a full new design for Hanzo, I'm thinking he will probably be an important figure in the next comic, if only to promote the skin.

Holy fucking shit wasn't the problem of killstealing in FFA solved 20 years ago? How in the everliving fuck did Blizzard manage to fuck it up?

I need to start playing with girls more. It's impossible to get angry at the retarded matchmaking while listening to girls on voice.

winston, also he's a great pick on every map and in every comp

Last christmas comic had shit all to do with promoting new skins

uh
because people still like it

genius

>make a completely non-winter related skin for Hanzo during Christmas event
>not explaining why Hanzo has gone through such a drastic transformation through a comic, and what is the point of the skin in general

girls only play in 3+ stacks.
they need to be constantly surrounded by their beta orbiters to play

Ice age incoming.

day 2 in 1 hour?

Zenyatta or Symmetra

>Winter event
>group of fat ugly chinese bully and kill an endangered yeti so they can sell its testicles on the black market as some aphrodisiac tea.
where is the public outcry?

That's not true, essentially every mercy main in GM is a girl besides a few anomalies. You just need to add them.

40-firstst for reaper is a pedophile

I solo queue thoguh

What kind of meat will Winston be eating?

Mei's ass

>essentially every mercy main in GM is a girl
yeah..I don't think anyone in this general will ever get to GM though.

70% are plat or gold, 25% are diamond, and 4% are M. maybe 1% here is GM

Elf meat.

Sombra

Not really. Every single general shits on this game, youtube comments shit on this game, reddit shits on this game, literally nobody I know likes this game. Who the fuck is defending it still?

>poster girl for the game is literally a lesbian
Too many straights for such a gay game

im silver

Hello /owg/ , it's Jeff from the Overwatch team and I'm super excited to talk about the upcoming Winter Wonderland event

youtube.com/watch?v=e12k-7c57d4

hehehe
didn't mean to exclude you little silver babby

>roadhog about to win ffa
>steal it

why do they shit on it? It's pretty fun mate. Why you trolling

Why would anyone here care?

>the idiotic fujo degenerate doesn't include the OWL link even though it starts in an hour
What a shock.

eve.majorleaguegaming.com/overwatchleague

So it looks like we're going to get a new brawl with Mei vs Yeti Winston. Might be fun.

very old edit

t. buttmad paladins nerd

This general has more users than your game

Are the Doomfist bug fixes on the PTR? How are they?

>no twitch stream
Into the trash it goes

Roadhogs self heal should also reload his weapon I think that would make for some dynamic gameplay

im bottom 500

>playing CoD for gays

if you are straight then you don't belong in OW threads

That's strange, they said in the patch notes that they were going to fix that. I guess we're going to have to wait longer?

no, you're just a bottom *slaps that ass and winks*

Mcree's rolling animation looks so fucking stupid.

Got anymore lewd SFM Genji?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
FIVE TIMES I LOST THE DIAMOND ELIMINATOR THANKS TO A FUCKING LVL 25 HANZO ON ATTACK
THIS TIME THE HANZO WAS ON THE ENEMY TEAM
FINALLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Good job, user.

>being this happy about diamond

Congratulations

Stop lewding the ninja, do you know how many times Angela’s had to scrape rusted dick cheese from his cyborg joints and how tiring it is

well congrats

It's so shiny ;_;
Next stop, Platinum

You make one next time then, cunts. It was already 30 posts over and I don't want the shitposting nigger to make one.

So now that the dust is kind of settling on Moira being out what is everyone's opinion on her?

This season I climbed from mid to low diamond as a dps main and finally made it to mid masters insta locking moira in ranked and I personally she needs a few tweaks.

-Her damage range is too damn long. My suggestion is to cut it by at least a quarter. There should be no reason why I can take on flankers consistently from range or a pharah in mid air with her range with a great gap opener/closer.
-Fade is way too powerful of an ability. While being invis/immune/move faster it lasts too long and lets you move freely on an x axis for its duration.
-Her ball: both heal and damge need a duration nerf. There is no reason for simple geometry being able to chip teams to half hp out of spawn and to be able to cross map kids trying to escape a fight.

The mistake I'm seeing with moira players right now is they try to flex too much on heal and not enough on her assasination potential. I play her like a hybrid between a zen and tracer. I'll heal when I need to but I never really try to go out of my way to make sure tanks are considtenttly healthy unless I'm solo healing. I focus on keeping our dps/supports healthy while harrasing their back line like a flanker would.

Another thing is she's one of those cancer characters with a tiny hitbox like tracer. I'll read replies after this post to see who agress/disagrees with me.

Stop talking about the game, we only talk about homo here.

I agree

>Junkrat and Roadhog are getting winter legendaries

YES

>file name

>The mistake I'm seeing with moira players right now is they try to flex too much on heal and not enough on her assasination potential.
EU?
Because Americas usully is full damage and remember to heal when your team is dead.

>thinks Moira needs a nerf
you sub-90 IQ or something?

>new winter mode is Evolve gameplay

These are some seriously shit opinions. You literally want to nerf every part of the kit without zero compensation. This is how Doomfist happens.

Her damage orb could use a nerf but in exchange make her heal use less resource or something. But nerfing every single part of her kit besdies her ult, what the fuck is wrong with you lmfao.

Are you a grill or a faggot

>enemy team picks rein + hog
>your team picks dive - monkey + dva
>they go up to reins shield and shoot/zap it while getting fucked by the whole enemy team
LOVE

THIS

MEME

Predictions on who will win? Here are the lineups:

London Spitfire: wiki.teamliquid.net/overwatch/London_Spitfire

Los Angeles Gladiators: wiki.teamliquid.net/overwatch/Los_Angeles_Gladiators

Who are you rooting for? strawpoll.me/14570812

Who will win? strawpoll.me/14570814

>There should be no reason why I can take on flankers consistently from range or a pharah in mid air with her range with a great gap opener/closer.
>flankers
>range
Unless you're talking about 76, who's always been bound to get shat on by Moira.
Her fade doesn't last too long and she has a limited distance she can go with fade. The orbs personally I feel are fine.

is this supposed to be a joke?

>This is how Doomfist happens.
Correct. It's what happens when everyone's used to a certain meta and anything at all that disturbs it or requires you to play or think differently is bad.

When does this game get too boring?

My change for the range nerf is to up the damage slightly so she outpace mercy heal just slightly but right now she has a soldier 76 complex where she excels at everything and lacks nothing.

>her ult
>strong
I can see why it wasn't included in user's list o' nerfs.

Sombra is fun when played correctly and will absolutely dominate with proper coordination. Only play her on 2cp or else she is a throw pick though.

nobody give a fuck about the game because it's shit, and when someone do, he immediately get put in place by even trying to mention that it's competitive or take any skill. geez why don't people treat it as what it was created as: a casual game that's easy to pick up and master.

When you're not playing server browser or comp. QP is probably the worst gamemode atm and arcade is just terrible as a whole. With server browser it's unfair but you at least get to make friends