/dg/ - Destiny General

2 Coins and a Blue edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

careers.bungie.com/en-us/careers/game-design/938163/senior-progression-designer---live
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REMINDER

OFFICIAL /DG/ PC APPROVED PLAYERS LIST

The Diddler (Ascendent)
Hitchenson (Clan Wrangler)
Forren
Broletariat (dumb name)
JokeItch
LazyTheGypsy
LumpyGiraffe (has gf(male)) (Ascendent)
Snakior
(((Maelon)))
Raptor (not actually a raptor)
Gigathrax
DonThyDon (Alpha)
Nicoma
RabidLobster
Kwn (Literally a former Tard Wrangler) (Ascendent)
Misriah
(((Corvon))) (good jew)
Descense
Doombox (ill) (Ascendent)
Pacobell
Kuzhov
DVA (unironically racist)
Zippy (Alpha)
Carreau
Darwin
Dubtack (Ascendent)
Ligeia
Bart (Ascendent)
Nicoma
Radagast
RichardNixon (not the President)
Sidthe

OFFICIAL /DG/ PC BLACKLIST

BANG
Ship (Thinks pvp is good)
Lambda
Parlei (rage quits)
UpdateGuy
Kasbian (weeb) (the hunt)
JTP
HolyNirvana (Autistic about patch notes)
Hyperion
Also (((Maelon))) when he talks about being jewish too much

Will the raid weekly reset when the raid comes out? Or should I wait?

SHIT GAME

This game is poop

Will the raid lair have new gear or the same as vanilla Leviathan?

it was said all new gear

>raid comes out
>raid
Nobody tell him.

>The ONLY things in this game that don't have set rolls are the things you have to spend real money for

New armour at the very least, you can already see more or less what it looks like by previewing the ornaments at Benedict.

I want to fuck a female Exo

r e f u n d s

will it still be Cabal themed or will it be CoO themed?
>tfw they made the first three raids of D2 Cabal raids because there was none in D1
kind of overcompensating to be honest

>Trials of Osiris goes live with Prometheus still "bugged"(working as intended)

what a fucking joke

?

Hello I am enjoying D2

Redpill me ples

The similarities between D1+DLC1 and D2+DLC1 are notable. If Bungie tries to mirror D1 and its DLC progression then D2DLC2 will be a step upwards in many ways but ultimately only one thing will prove to work in the long run.

For D1 and HoW it was Trials of Osiris, which carried D1 through the worst droughts.
What could the second DLC in D2 provide that lives as long as Trials of Osiris?

People continued to run Raids weekly after collecting all the gear.
Why? Because the content was fun.
People with full trials ornaments and God roll Lunas still played Crucible because it was fun.

If you create fun, challenging content, with engaging gameplay, people will absolutely play it.

Christ you're a moron.

Thanks for the official blacklist and filter list

>Retarded pc faggoot doesn't even know whose trials he's taking.

All d1 content ported to d2

I see no reason Destiny 2 can't have fixed rolls AND randomized rolls. Destiny 1 already had it. Drops were randomized and vendors had fixed rolls. And in RoI vendor rolls even rotated weekly giving everyone the same chance to actually buy god-rolls if the dice were cast well enough.

Oh no, wait til you see the-
*Inhales*
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

>People continued to run Raids weekly after collecting all the gear.
The only time they did this was to help friends. Thats it. Once you have everything you aren't going to go to LFG looking to help scrubs. No one does this. If this was true D2 wouldn't have the issues it does.

God you fucking autists are really ruining the fuck out of this franchise. It's fucking disgusting.

A Prison of Elders
ignore that retard from the previous thread, he seems to think the only grind was light level despite all the end game sets available for fashion and fun.

It's Cabal themed. It's on the Leviathan, just in the Underbelly instead of being in the Golden City

I'm honestly real fucking tired of Cabal. They're present on 3 of the 4 vanilla planets, plus the new DLC planet, are the main enemy throughout the entire story, and have eaten up all the raids.
The Cabal need to heck off

>Why? Because the content was fun.
Honestly, this. I'd still do VoG if people were up for it.

It's more of a satisfaction barometer rather than a proper quality assessment. People downvote out of spite.
I'm not saying CoO was a fantastic DLC, but these people are just reacting to send a sign.

careers.bungie.com/en-us/careers/game-design/938163/senior-progression-designer---live
Reminder the game only get worse, het a refund while you still can

>t never had friends to raid with every reset

How can the vex simulate the hive but not guardians? I thought they couldnt copy light and darkness (worms).

Im assuming every "lair" will be balls themed

>Get telesto ornament
>hated it in D1
>don't have it
FUCK THIS GAME

>downvote

>raid lair is so half baked they're not even going to be calling world's first
Anyone who doesn't see the imminent disaster is setting themselves up for disappointment

Did you read my actual fucking response? The very first sentence I mention it. Holy shit you NEET autist fanboys can't even read the first fucking sentence.

The game outright states that they can't simulate light. And there's even implication that our guardian in particular is special because there seem to be forces around him that go beyond all comprehension and logic and the Vex are completely flabbergasted what this force behind your guardian is. Protip: It's you, the player.

>to help friends
Fucking disingenuous troll. Stop lying.
LFG showed KF listings all the way up until AoT dropped.
People ITT continued to do speedruns of WotM after everyone had Nanophoenix.
Add back self-res, invisiblades, and a viable bubble, and I'm down.

Did you?
You said to help friends, I said every reset as in every reset onwards forever, the raids are fun you one and done casual.

>dubtack
>approved

>and a viable bubble, and I'm down.

You know what they could have done to Saint-14's helmet? Add two nodes:

>Weapons of Light
>Blessing of Light

Then the helmet would not just be an amazing exotic, it would make Sentinel really fucking useful in a fuckton of situations.

Console?

>LFG showed KF listings all the way up until AoT dropped.
Yea I don't disagree. However 1 listing an hour kinda shows you have few people are doing this. I literally know this because I had a cousin get in late who wanted to do the old raids before AOT and I had to beg idiots on reddit to do it because barely anyone was on LFG.

Yes I said to help friends and your response was I had no friends showing you didn't read the fucking post you NEET autist fanboy.

Anyone want to do a nightfall?

PSN: phuturist

>this isnt the reality of things

>Buff
>Titan
You mean Warlock? I'm pretty sure they're mutually exclusive

Worms in your rank-and-file hive are babies and near powerless. Worms in Ascended hive and Gods are old and powerful.

nightfalls are just unfun with time limit and prism now, I miss D1 nightfalls

They really need to do something like this. Wouldn't even mind the exotic tax if it kept the blind effect on the Shield Block.
>tfw no blessing or weapons for allies in proximity as long as you're blocking
REEEEEEEEE
I know that conflicts with Empowering rift, but you can't shoot while you're blocking so it would be a fair trade off for limited mobility.

Prisms was last week you waste of space.

go back to lfg/ leddit you griefing faggot

Average hive and their worms aren't wielding much if any paracausal bullshit, other than their magic which was watered down twice and longevity which isn't necessary in a combat sim and might just be a biological function of the worms for all we know. They can understand the diluted stuff well enough, like Quria with sword logic. Its straight from the source stuff like Taking or Guardians that gives them trouble.

still time limit bs

>he wants to sit in the pack with a scout riffle and kill everything slowly with no challenge
Kys yourself.

You sound like a shitter that no one ever invited to raids

whoops, posted in the ded general. Hey yall, im new to Destiny, liking it so far, But I have a question. On the Destiny wiki, D1 weapons are named like (year 1), (year 2). How did that work? Did the weapons just get reworked?

just add the "go to orbit if fireteam dies" mechanic back in, so the challenge become planning and patience

>yall

Kill yourself, hick.

Why the fuck did they nerf public events

why the fuck do token venders take 30 tokens instead of 20 now

What the literal fuck is Bungie doing

this
really fucking sick of that word being used for everything

Some weapons and armors were left behind during year 2 and then brought back

year 1 is launch, Year 2 was Taken King, Year 3 was Rise of Iron

Open Eververse, preview the new engrams, go to ghost shells, look at the exotic ghosts, then ask yourself those questions again.

>Momentum

I seriously cannot believe the backlash from the community on the shoulder charge rework. For the past few months there have been relentless posts about how shoulder charge was broken and needed to be fixed. Finally, bungie makes the change so you can’t move teammates and there is even bigger backlash. Everyone needs to make up their minds.

Strangely enough this insult coming from an autistic NEET doesn't bother me.

It was just a thing to make the gear infuseable. They behaved basically the same. Some reload perks and INT/DIS reworks.

>calling others autistic NEETS
>on Veeky Forums
I probably make more money than you

I come from the ninth largest metropolitan area in the United States. You really gonna hate based on vernacular? At least hate me based on my character.

>left behind
Thats what im not understanding. Like, surely they didnt leave your inventory, did they?

Thats what I figured, but thanks for clarifying.

>It was just a thing to make the gear infuseable
Thanks user.

2/3 for nightfall

>Thats what im not understanding. Like, surely they didnt leave your inventory, did they?
They did. Until they didn't.

What year is this?
If anything the rework is that it should be a OHKO like it used to be.

Wtf that was the best part did they change anything else about it?

>Destiny 1 releases in 2014
>Age of Triumph actually makes it a complete experience in 2017
>Destiny 2 comes in 2017

So do we have to wait until 2020 for a complete Destiny 2?

>obtaining mercury weapons are literally just grinding PEs and strikes

>if you post in my sekrit club you have to be as big a loser as I am

"Y'all" triggers you, but not the constant flow of: NEET, shitter, shill, Jew, cuck, KYS, soyboy...

>+50% xp across all events, chance of finding additional tokens

wew now this game is truly p2w

Bungle isn't going to be around in 2020.

>Houstonfags/Dallasfags think they "ain't" hicks
I miss Texas.

that's right

Activision will make them shit out a Destiny 3 even if it kills them, it's in their contract

Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong on vex crossroads? 90% of the time i jump to the islands i smack into a wall or the edge of the catch ring and just fucking die. i don't try to jump midair or do anything fishy, i just get launched into certain death.

It's a known issue.
Maybe try sword blocking? Dunno if that would even help.

>It's a known issue.
so i guess they'll fix it with the release of DLC 2?

does this happen on all platforms?
it never happened to me on PS4

actually from Atlanta. Sorry bout your lone star though.

yes

Works on my machine

Its just Bungie's shitty physics. Sometimes you can drop down a ledge and land wrong and die. It won't be fixed, it existed in Destiny 1.

When's the TWAB? Like 5pm PST right before they leave the office?

i saw someone claim they always died if they played on 144 fps, but at 60 it was fine.

Was happening to me the first day
Second day it was actually putting me through the ring that slows you down

>Atlanta
Visit me pls

another hour or two. its not gonna be what you're hoping for.

So is Eater of Worlds going to be the Cabal Raid we all actually wanted with the alien industrial aesthetic instead of Leviathan's bizarre gold and purple Roman looking shit?

Grill?

no the problem is the launcher doesn't shoot me into the slowing catch-circle, not that i land wierd and die.

i sure as fuck hope so

stop being gay jiro