>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Discipline, Mistweaver
>3rd: Resto Druid

so is anduin being gay cannon now?

>be "the pretty faction" for years
>enjoy outnumbering your enemies five to one
>even if the other four were retards you still had an advantage near constantly due to numbers
>developers think this isnt balanced
>they give the other faction a pretty character option too
>proceed to whine about it for nearly a decade as factions even out to 50-50 at last

Best pet

What a shit thread, off to a shit start.

LITERALLY PERFECTION

youtube.com/watch?v=n6pGzYH3CQU

>it's another you get camped by 4 friends in FFA PvP episode

Whoaaa,so this is the power of world PvP.

In the bnet group chat it has my real name in brackets next to my ID, is this only visible to me or everyone in the group?

actually now that i'm looking at it in full and not just as a thumbnail this image is not drawn well enough to be a good op. oh well

God hates fags

cute goat, when will we get a little nelf pet

We have one but he's a drama queen that don't do anything unless we lick his ass and tell him how great he is. Also, he's a pedo. He say gnome allows him to draw young looking little girls without getting in trouble.

>can't tame a loli who is a slave at first but learns to kick ass so you give her a little set of armor and she becomes your best ferocious pal

And the Horde

>Aren't they the closest to Stormwind in culture?
Nope. They actualy have allied with the Horde in the past.

I don't see why not. The Horde used to be a faction full of savages and monsters, then they got Blood Elves. The Alliance could use a more savage race

Horde already has Undead, who used to be Humans.

Because Sand Trolls are awesome

you can get a loli as a pet?
that's amazing

HEY AMERIMUTS

HOW IS THAT

TWENTY FOUR

RETARD HEADSTART

GOING FOR YA

Sand trolls are quite literally deranged cannibals who worship a man-eating reptile and abhor all society that isn't trolls.

>Imagine being a light-forged draenei on the Vindicaar and having to be all like "damn, Horde, you fuckin' strong, all threatening with your hunched bodies and horrific deformed monster faces. I would totally fight beside you, both my kinsmen and myself." when all he really wants to do is kill another demon in the field of battle. Like seriously imagine having to be a light-forged draenei and not only kill demons while the Horde flaunts their disgusting bodies in front of you, the fel-tinged lighting barely concealing their snarling faces and leathery skin, and just sit there, battle after battle, hour after hour, while they "do their part". Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking visage but their prideful attitude as everyone on the Vindicaar tells them they've HELPED SO MUCH and DAMN, THE HORDE CAN FIGHT LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch their decrepit fucking beast faces contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of pit lords and nathrezim and infernals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Argus. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on their dimpled stomachs as they flex and swing hopelessly at the demons around you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to kill there and revel in their "indomitable (for that is what they call themselves)" might, the might they worked so hard for with class trainers in the previous months. And then Turalyon calls for another meeting, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the peacekeepers could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking light-forged draenei. You're not going to lose your future military career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

That would be fucking epic.

I've realised that Gadgetzan is in a good strategic position to be used as a trading port for Azerite.

Blizzard could use this as an excuse to give the city and upgrade. Make it larger and give it more of personality, like in this video youtube.com/watch?v=fTyeE5oK7LQ

Where's that top ramen guy from Emerald Dream? The name you gave yesterday isn't coming up.

>Azeroth isn't round

THOUSAND PENIS

>get 24 hours more to raid
>still get assraped by poor yuropoors and drunk russians on selfmade drugs

the absolute state of America.

The Darkspear used to be like that as well. The Farraki and Sandfury are in a dire situation, they might change their ways so that the Alliance will aid them

Do you see any cities or ports in Silithus?

Risky long term investment as they tend to be mentally unstable/suicidal and could quit at any moment

Can always build one. Building stuff isn't hard unless you're Horde.

Here, you tried, son.

yes i wish!! also there are tortollans in bfa from the un'goro hearthstone expansion youtube.com/watch?v=MG3nb7Oam4k

>The Darkspear used to be like that as well.

No, they did not. That is precisely why they are Horde and their leftover kin are generic mobs in Stranglethorn you kick the shit out of.

>euros get everything released first for 13 years
>cry when NA finally gets a head start

>zandalar was just around the corner
fuckin stupid ass game

>transporting azerite through un'goro
You fucking idiot.

>Trusting a sand troll

You lack vision my friend

How about no

but we don't, it makes americans look even worse lmao

>>euros get everything released first for 13 years
>people actually believe this is true

>shivarra parries kingsbane from behind
GOD I FUCKING HATE COVEN

What did they mean by this?

what do you guys listen to while leveling i need to start playing the game instead of shitposting in this general.

>boss with heavy anti-melee mechanics get killed by stacking ranged
it can't be.

various finance risk assessment lectures
it's more interesting than leveling

no way...

Sargeras remodels Silithus a fair bit. There's a reason the Silithus bg is called Seething Strand.

what are

youre right man idk why all these jealous gnome cunts are fighting it

even if they did make a new port in literal old god bug infested silithus the ships would stop off at gadgetzan to refuel

COME OUT ALREADY I WANNA ROLL A PALADIN

the lore implications

how do i get this

what kind?

???

isn't air supposed to be the 'weakest' one?

>NOT RidgeLargMeats
>not BigMcLargeHuge
>not PonchSpeedchunk
>not ButchDeadlift
>not BoltVanderhuge
>not BuffDrinklots
>not CrunkSlamChest

Just started Legion

Why are plate shoes so comically fucking huge now?

>duo boosted with a friend called HenchMcSwole

Is that the earth thing that Taurens worship back there?

Drops off of The Many-Faced Devourer. You need to farm some items before you can summon him, but after that you can summon him once per day indefinitely

>mfw no one to duo speed boost to 61

thats therazane so yes, I think? I don't know Tauren lore but I'd assume shes the earth mother, yeah.

why is beginning levels so hard to grind?

I see a lot of people have some sort of mount which drives them from place to place in the starting levels?

Well, /wowg/
What is it?
youtu.be/iUBKdX7-PVU
youtu.be/xMUHzOgtqX4

no, therazane is queen of the earth elementals

the earth mother = azeroth

Man this asshole is hard to solo
But I got his sword so definitely worth the effort

it's an achievement award for collecting either 25 or 35 heirloom items dont remember exactly

holy shit void elves are faggy

I cannot for the life of me find a pug team that can take down HC Hounds

>the state of raiding
they better do something about that shit fucking fight soon.

seriously though. is there any reason neptulon has so little health compared to the others or is it just classic Blizzard(tm) memes

????????

Are thiccfags retarded?

Yes

Literally STICC

no there's no reason. game mechanics and story are separate

THICC is a word from same category as cringe, edgy, buzzword and whetever else there was in recent years

>mfw all the normies will make Nightborne characters and the Horde will be 90% Elves

demonology warlock? wow

'thicc' lost its meaning about a year ago. normies are clueless and think it literally means just a sexy body

Got a + 12 Lower Kara Key. What iLvl should i ask for when making a group?

Sad!

I hope VE cast animations are also extra flamboyant.

its literally a non issue you fucking autist

>horde is not sj-
eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617103710

why do people think there will be new animations

>void elf male ears flopping when they walk
Never noticed this before, really gay and cute.

>Undead
He's clearly trolling

does anyone here make enough gold in-game to buy tokens every month?

>56min ago
i wonder who could be behind this post

I hope they don't use the same blood elf bow animations where their hips disappear when moving

>your fetish has been bastardized and lost all meaning

Look at all those arcanos..

I wish I don't have the will power to level up 12 alts and

I want this except unironically

how do they even get them? i've bought 9 trinkets and no arcano

why is her belly button like 45 degrees to the side

because you need high dps to not get insta killed by the mechanic

pffff outlaw

Because Blizzard sort of said there will be. Allied Races get the "full kit". So maybe they'll get super flamboyant casts and then I'll have to face the horrible choice of making my Warlock a Dark Iron which he was always supposed to be or a VE. Void Elves might be gay as fuck but their model much like belf model can get away with really awesome mogs.

i like the thicc meme
for some reason people are into plump chicks again
shits great familly
shits great
we're taking it back
were taking it all back