/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, ITC
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/tQJ38zgE

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread:

post your alts

That pic makes me wish the game had dungeons or something for small groups

Nth for the only good red, is a dead red.
Get to huntin them neg karma players boys n gals.

Is it time yet

I haven't seen a neg karma player that wasn't wearing the gaylord desert outfit.

I'm redoing this uggo when I get the chance

But they just V away and I can't be bothered to chase.

>Name already in use
>Name already in use
>Name already in use

>have to wait another week to play
for what purpose?

there has to be an easier way

I need to actually grind my witch up to awakening.

Nice braids. I'd like to use then to force my cock deeper down her throat

How do people think of not shit names? I'm terribly uninventive so I tend to do something based off what music I'm listening to.

I usually just go for germanic sounding names.

Witches are not for lewd.

Just pick a name that suits the character bro, it's so easy.

She says with her fat tits on display. Totally not waiting for some pent up guy to come along and give you a pearl necklace or anything.

She goes to the swamp to have her ass plowed every night doesnt she

With a look like that, I'm guessing she's the one who does the plowing.

That's it, you need a timeout! Constable Angry Dwarf, arrest this user!

>those
>fat tits

Don't think I didn't notice that exposed skin, harlot. Bet you want some soldier to pour a little oil there and fold your arm around his throbbing erection. Disgusting.

Cows no need to apply.

needs more legs

It must be big to take on the swamp...

Not just big, it's gunna be hyuugeee.

Now here's a wholesome woman.

How does Doxens nigger dick taste?

Get wet, slut

Oh I'm digging that wholesome, conservative armor. What is it? (Meant to ask in last thread.)

Lemoria

Get a huntin grouo and have horses with charge, aint nobody gettin away from that shit plus no one uses v weirdly, only seen it a handful of times in the hundred plus kills on neg karma players i have.

Thanks.

No problem my duder.

Good girl

post comfy snow pics

reminder ITC scared grim away by bullying her. we need to buly them back!!!!

So what are your options if you enjoy the pve, the life skill stuff, the world and everything... but kind of hate the pvp and don't have the reactions/instincts for it? Just spend your entire time getting ganked and chased off grind spots?

fantasynamegenerators

I started playing yesterday, is there anything important I should know/do? That pastebin is pretty sparse.

I made a Witch and have taken them to level 37 so far, was this a good choice Y/N

if you enjoy playing as witch, then its a good choice

witch is a good choice if you like it

#gamergate am I right

>chased off grind spots
why are you afraid of dying? it doesn't do anything to you, and they lose karma

when are they gonna put the decorations back up, next maintenance?

I take locations/factions/etc from in game and add feminine or masculine endings to them. It sounds legit and it sort of means something.

I'm not, it just seems pointless to put up any resistance if they're just going to keep ganking me and I won't get to do any grinding in the meantime.

I hope never. I hate themed events which make no attempt to fit the game lore. I would much rather have some unusual special festivities which are based on Elionism (or something else), and leave Christmas for the real world.

comfy snow lewds

i dunno i thought it was cute, it did look super out of place in most cities though i agree

HATE SNOW

Just interrupt their rotation, ks them, etc. They will go deep into the red trying to 'teach you a lesson', and you will suffer no consequences

Are you demon?

You messed up, my man...

I don't know what you did with makeup, but your head is the wrong color for your body.

Also you made the biggest BDO mistake of them all: black hair in a game that doesn't do black hair well

Anything I should take note of since I reached level 30? They really dont want to give outfits huh?

gotta grind faster to keep warm

>I don't know what you did with makeup, but your head is the wrong color for your body.
That's like this for the entire DK class.
>black hair in a game that doesn't do black hair well
That's the other way around.

>They really dont want to give outfits huh?
nope and it feels like they made every non pearl shop armor look like you're wearing a burlap sack on purpose

truly evil developers

the game does light-colored hairs much worse

pretty sure the face is always mismatched though.

Pretty scummy move. They know they have the best graphical MMO on the market and they do that

Nah, it does the luster all wrong no matter what setting you have it on. There's always these big pitchy spots that make it look like you either used cheap dye, or you're a hipster that washes your hair with bar soap.

the default armors are actually very nice. I wish we could turn them into costumes

the game is full of scummy moves that will attempt and succeed to drain your wallet

but oh well the game is fun enough so fuck it

really depends on the class imo, like strikers/mystic's and dk's are pretty nice but most other ones look pretty lame...

Who are the slut here? I've been edging for a bit and now need my balls drained

I got a costume from my second day reward and it looks like shit, turned me off costumes if anything.

I turned all the cosmetic slots off immediately.

Does no one sell tamer costumes, I just want to be cute while I grind.

>dk
I was thinking Valkyrie, Witch, Maewha

The luster is all wrong? How unfortunate. Now try having bright hair during snow or inside a house.

Have to set the base to one of the darkest three blacks and the tips/hair colors to the same (or similar) shade from the lightest options to make light hair work in this good game. :)

I know I'll end up buying the Maid dress sometime, probably for Mystique. I love maid dresses

I know how to make light hair. point is, if you encounter an area with buggy ambient lighting, light hair will look ridiculous

the one that is absolutely necessary for processing?

>keep creating new characters to try out different classes
>keep wanting to switch main because they keep being more fun than the last
fuck

>its summer in the reflection
Can't unnotice

>keep wanting to switch because your new alt is prettier than your main

I understand why men cheat

shut up i went from dk to striker!!!

Are you me?
>tried a bunch of different classes, ended up with witch as first
>it was pretty fun
>tried out valk
>enjoyed the tankiness and overall paladinny feel
>tried out tamer
>enjoyed bouncing around the battlefield like a hyper manic pixie Mononoke
>tried out sorc
>enjoyed the edgy dark crow aesthetics, playstyle was pretty goddamn satisfying
I'm just gonna keep making alts, aren't I.

my maehwa was 100x better looking than my sorc but i already sold all the maehwa stuff for gear and i want to quit
i know this struggle, i reroll every 2 weeks

Are good boy points about wide? I think they're called dedication points or something I got 100 of them

>find a female tier 5 horse
>fucking finally
>decide to train it up by autopathing between Calpheon and Heidel
>am level 37, so think it should be safe
>set up autopath, check it doesn't leave me stuck on a fence somewhere
>set it to run minimised, go to bed
>wake up, check computer
>find myself lying dead in a ditch having been killed by khurutos with zero training xp or horse levels gained, so I'd been killed on pretty much the first AFK round
FUCK

Nevermind, they dont even sell anything im interested in

>About to log off
>Figure I should do a bit more killing
>Sprint towards mission at night
>Run across what I thought was a complete log bridge
>Fall inbetween seems and down valley
>Life flashes before my eyes thinking this is my first death
>Just live
Good lordy night time is dangerous

my n'wah

>male drow
Hope you like the taste of heels, grandpa

You must be joking, s'wit.

>drow

wew, laddie

I've been eyeing the treant camo suit for a while now and I haven't really spent any money on pearls before. Is there a way to not have to spend $40 in pearls just to buy a 3400 pearl item? I don't think I've ever seen a sale either. the prices of pearls compared to the increments of gold you can buy seems predatory to me since I have to overpay and then have a relatively useless amount afterward unless I pay for more

Hey my horse is in that pic

Which one?

>drow
Use that kwama pile you call a brain, s'wit.

>i-it's not a drow! It's an original race from Todd's Elder Scrolls! Pay some respect!

We need that wall around Skyrim ASAP