/lolg/ - League of Legends General

>reroll skins
>get chest
???

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

lol-wallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Classic-Fiddlesticks-Old-Splash-Art-4k-HD-Wallpaper-Official-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her shine through getting useful buffs or a proper escape

Should I bail out?

In the first time in a long time I tilted, hard. Made a mistake and someone else chewed me out for it. It wasn't even that bad, but I went feed mode and went 2/11 /2.

What should I do as punishment?

Eh, that’s just a typical shitter. You can’t really expect much better if you were to dodge and get a different random set of teammates.

>No old thread link

Human manlet champ when?

its quite calm here. I like that lolg thank you and good night

stuff your ass with a dildo.

23 more games and you'll have an actual sample size to make that decision

>Yas buffs on the pbe

oh no

Jesus fucking christ. But yeah, I'm willing to risk getting those retarded fucks on voice just to get the decent players, as long as there's a mute button.

>giving her a dash to make her generic as fuck

fuck no
just make her early a little bit better

xth for my wife Syndra

quick question does assist trigger truimph?

>voice chat is premade only
What is even the point? I doubt it'll be as good as already existing Voice tools like Discord or Twitch/Curse, and if I'm queueing with someone that I know, I'll probably already have one of those to contact him with. The only real usefulness of voice chat would be to be able to talk with soloqueue randoms that you don't have added anywhere else. Sure, some of them could be toxic, some of them could be retarded fucks, but just put in a fucking mute button and that's it.
Literally useless if they don't give us an option to enable voice with randoms if you're not a pansy.

>EVN

Vel'Koz mains represent!

DEATH TO LEBLANC PLAYERS
DEATH TO KATARINA PLAYERS

dont mind my rank. smurf account

This little trick will increase your elo by at least 23%

>no Lux supports
>no supports without sightstone
>no autofilled shitters crying for other roles

HOW DO YOU EVEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH OPEN ALL THE FUCKING TIME

IT'S SO

UNCOMFORTABLE

Hey, what Syndra skin should I get? I'd rather get one that keeps her hair white, shit makes me diamonds.

>Flame Chompers (E)
>Now fires 3 Chompers in a cone in front of Jinx, landing between X ~ Z units, and rooting the first champion hit for 1.5 seconds
>remains in place for 3 / 4 / 5 /6 / 7 seconds

>If a champion is rooted by chompers at max range, Jinx gets the movespeed bonus from Get Excited!

I hardly buy skins anymore and you want me to spend money on a dildo?

>struggle to get s rank playing my main role in normals
>immediately get s rank playing a champ I've never played before in aram
okay

Yes.

Snowday or SG

Too bad her feet are not revealed

>go support fill
>once in a blue moon, dodgers 2 games, suddenly I'm the adc

>tfw you only get shitty robot skins

feelsbad
still what would you craft? i dont play support and i have a trist legendary already and i fucking hate her tbqh

Wait a fucking second.

Does All starts start in less than 3 hours???

>dash
Hell no! I'd prefer if they chompers a new effect where upon dropping she gains a burst of ms kinda like a Kata knife drop. Thats what I want honestly. I agree a dash on Jinx just doesn't sit right with me at all, feels wrong.

Feelin it, but I don't know if that much ms is a good thing in terms of balance not saying I wouldn't enjoy it tho.

xth for best Ionian.

get the wu(((kang))) skin. hes super op with lethality. reroll the rest

Actually that would make it way easier to play with people from /lolg/ or the local LoL club I joined. Any Discord comnected to /lolg/ is sure to be a meme-infested hellhole of edgy retards while keeping the multiple discords of the various cliques I’m a part of organized is a major pain in the ass.

then you get these fags as your mid though

nah she's fine being immobile

no need to up the mobility creep by giving movespeed to champs that don't need it

make her lane a bit better either by basestats or by making it so she can actually fight early on

>tfw no qt petite gf

Elf jinx when?

forgot to add
>support is autofilled

>Not calling her Syndor the Annihilator because she's a chunni weeb.
I bet that'd make her flustered

>meme-infested hellhole of edgy retards
for the most part, it is.

Requires retards to step on her traps. plus meshes well with Cait's E triggering her passive too.

>mfw my waifu morgana is strong again

is it okay to get shit on by lux as azir

shes getting nerfed

>is it okay to get shit on as Azir
Yes.

You are wrong, she is MY waifu.

I've been doing this from the start because top and adc are fucking hell, and I still didn't find a jungler that remotely intrests me. Might aswell carry my team with predator blitzcrank.

>tfw she gets buffed to stupidity right as I start to get tired of her
Oh well.

You're probably going on autopilot, making your performance worse.

I'd take that alternative too, her not feeling like a glororifed cannon minion till she gets hurricane would be lovely.

Ight, yeah I could also go with that. Makes chompers more useful too. I like it.

>sweetie, from now on you are to refer to me as Mommy, do you understand?
How do you respond?

>Didn't pay attention to patch notes at all
>Hear something about Morgana, look up champion.gg
>60% winrate mid and one of the highest winrates in the JUNGLE???

What the fuck happened

>long white hair makes me diamonds
exquisite taste

MOMMY MILKY

Give me milkies

"no sorry i had a healthy chidhood"

So I've been told.

Agreed. Also is the best one to make as your trophy bride after successfully seizing Ionia.

heh, get a load of this guy

>not wanting Irelia to take you as her sex toy

Are Zyra and Morgana jungle viable now?
Zyra seems to have gotten a 20% reduction for each minion or small monster killed. 100% on champion/assists and large monsters, jungle monsters also don't seem to damage plants much so they can tank the damage

Morgana only seems to get health of abilities hit and her w reduces cdr for damaging large monsters per each tick by 5%

That made me realize that
>there's still no White-haired Star Guardian
Oh dear god please let it be Sona.

>The key Zoe carries around was actually “borrowed” from another champion; you’ll notice it’s missing from his updated splash art.

Well who is it?

boxbox is so fucking effeminate

i wouldnt be surprised if he's not wearing make up right now

Fiddle

>So I've been told.
Wait... dreamanon?

>Oh dear god please let it be Sona.
lol let's not

remove sona from the game

>Not Star Guardian Irelia

>he had a healthy childhood
Sure, that's why you're her with the rest of us brokenboys.

god i fucking hate that fag so much

>hardstuck riven trash
>literally a fag

probably bard or taric or aurelion or ryze or one of those fags

same

no homo

Nah I'd prefer if SG Sona kept the blue hair. Let the white hair one be Ashe or Irelia.

Nah.

lol-wallpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Classic-Fiddlesticks-Old-Splash-Art-4k-HD-Wallpaper-Official-Artwork-League-of-Legends-lol.jpg
Compare to

>nothin personnel, kiddo

>key
What key? That shit on her neck?

Yeah, it's me. I tried to talk this morning about my latest dream but nobody seemed interested, and since I only really talk about it because people seem to like it I just didn't continue.

I like you.

What about being claimed by Syndra as her sex toy but she's also claimed Irelia?

Oh, that's cool.

FUCKING SAUCE MY MAN

Oh please.
I cant fucking wait until ICU tests out Irelia's rework... I wish I onetricked hard enough to get personal invitations gfdi

Sounds cute, but she's probably going to tease me back for it.
None of that.

>my latest dream
I am always interested in your adventures, tell me more

what does it mean when i take a fat shit, wipe my ass with TP, and somehow the shit end of the TP falls on my jacket. then my sister walks in and says "what are you doing user?" and i say "im cleaning cheese off my jacket" and she grabs a spoon and eats some and says "why does this taste like penis?" i am then forced to eat a spoon of shit. i instantly woke up and gagged

Post a champion that you really like, whether it be design wise, lore wise, aesthetics, viability, anything!
I really like Ivern and everything about him, especially since I main support so if I have to jungle, I can at least play him and still be a support. Be sure to have a wonderful day as well, and don't worry about any hardships, user. Things will always turn out okay in the end!

haven't played leona in ages, has she changed at all now? i heard she can be ranged or some shit? is she good?

nobody was talking to you syndrafag

Best couple

why does your sister know what a penis tastes like you molesting freak

You asked a question and I answered.

this guy here is my main man. i am the best velkoz on my server

Those dick sucking lips hnnng

I'm fine with either desu.

Gains a small bit of range on her autos after Ulting. Also gets a free W every time she lands a Q or E on a champion on top of her regular W, being pretty much unkillable

bitty

shes like 20 fuck off

No, there's no dicksucking in that series. There's plenty of anal though.

YET AGAIN

THERE'S UGLY

FUCKING

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

on my league of legends client

eSPORTS

IS A MISTAKE

What do?