Liberia

They have the same Constitution as the USA, they are 85% Christian
So why did they turn into such a hellhole?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

A constitution doesn't mean anything if there is no means of enforcing it.

>So why did they turn into such a hellhole?

Because Liberia for most of its history was ruled by an elite of ~10% of Amero-Liberians who kept the rest intentionally as uneducated semislaves. When the natives violently took over, they was no one qualified to rule anything.

We may never know user. The reason is simply a mystery.

Frankly the Americo-Liberians had pretty high living standards, they were basically well educated, civilized aristocracy. It all went to shit when the native African niggers took power.

This

They were dicks

Honestly most people shouldn't have education, much less power.

Tbqh the more power is concentrated in a small section of the population the worse it is for everyone else.

Great way to guarantee you becomes and/or stays a shithole (And easy to manipulate for government/colony owners) but hey if you want to live in a place like that go ahead

You teach the scum to read and write and they'll spend their days reading Kardashian articles and posting on twitter, you give them power and they fuck the entire country up. We need to do away with egalitarianism. It's the same principle as not giving small children the access to guns and cars, except these people never stop being children mentally.

The thing about that is me and most educated people I know were born into the kind of class that would be illiterate, starving peasants in a country like the Congo or Qatar where the only use underclasses have is to do slave-labour tier work. Or even worse, to stay out of the way while foreign companies harvest the resources instead.

Without education and some level of upward mobility no one will be able to elevate themselves to any respectable level.

>You teach the scum to read and write and they'll spend their days reading Kardashian articles and posting on twitter,
If that's what they want to do with their education then that's their business.
But if you think the upper-class are magically cultured and worldly just by virtue of being born from the right vagina I advise you take a look at Bedouin oil barons.

lol what rubbish

>muh Kardashians
Jesus christ

t. Kim

If you get rid of the opportunity for education, even if most people squander it, you're also missing out on the percentage of people who capitalize on it for the benefit of society as a whole.

Also why are you assuming you won't be one of the illiterate shitstains who has to lick aristocratic boots with no opportunity to elevate yourself?

The constitution is just paper, what makes it binding is the people's reverence for it. They clearly had no actual respect for it. People mock about how America has practically deified its founders and how the constitution is viewed more as a sacred relic than a document, yet this reverence more than anything is what has preserved the nation all these years.

They're black...

So is 80% of americans...

>You teach the scum to read and write and they'll spend their days reading Kardashian articles and posting on twitter

You are on Veeky Forums boy.

BITUMINOUS COAL LMFAO

I never said I would be the aristocrat. I don't feel I could handle that.

You mean 11%

It's not that hard.

How would YOU know?