For New Players :
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

What's New? :
>In-Development
>Hanzo, Winter Veil skins, mounts, sprays, and more!
youtu.be/_OuyewX-Kew

>Dragons of the Nexus Event!
>Ends December 12th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/dragons-of-the-nexus
youtu.be/XQV2MLHFYFg

>New heroes, Stealth rework, Laning changes, Performance-based MMR, Laning updates, Voice chat, and more!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21179036/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21273594/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21295033/
youtu.be/6hFb9mslQRc

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder; Now LIVE!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/
youtu.be/t6wRlSIcF2Y

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21293461/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21307432/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21273597/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14529822
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to stand in Mommy's circle for milkies!

REMOVE ABATHUR PICKERS

waifu poll

strawpoll.me/14529822

MOMMY STRONG

imperius to delet thots when

>no good auriel art in 6+ months
darkest time line

>ragdoll
Gets me every time.

How the hell do you even play TL
I ask my mate to get me through placements and we sit in queue for 10 minutes (600 seconds) before we agree to stop trying
Is it because i'm in Oceania?

duo queue is an eternity, get a third

fug

alternatively, just do unranked.

Oink.

Thoughts on the new mounts?

Did you achieve your goal this season, friend?

lil kt skin when

Lil' Rag pet in WoW is usable as a cooking fire.

cute!

Is PTR closed?
Tryna play a QM as Hanzo.
Dunno if it's because everyone is trying to play Hanzo or if PTR is closed

Just wondering.
But how is one tricking in ranked?
I don't play anything other than Assassins

>I don't play anything other than Assassins

you can't even log in if it's closed, there's just huge queue time as Hanzo

lol shit.
I actually like him quite a bit and wanna try in a real game and not against ai.

Learn at least two supports and two bruisers/tanks
especially if you go afk for the first 3 minutes of the draft
nothing worse than somebody who doesn't chime in until its their turn to pick, locking in nova and then complaining about our picks ~15 minutes into the game

join new player chat and gather a group for customs

Not very fruitful if you hope to climb. Even GM one-tricks have 3-4 heroes they choose because you cannot always expect to get your way.

>blizzard nerfs supports in what people think will be the new holocaust
>it does fuck all
>pick diversity gets better
>pros still run dual support because they are good enough to make it work even post nerfs
why are people so bad at this game? Is it actually hard and just tricks our monkey brains into thinking it's easy?

Wow that looks bad
>placed plat 1
>been here ever since
I want diamond so bad

>5 weeks until next hero

the game is hard
it might not have as much complexity as league or dota but because of this (along with the reduced game length), every decision, or error you make is more impactful, and has more sway in the outcome of the match

I agree. It feels like in Dota you have tons of time to undo every misplay, a thousand ways to counter or prevent bad shit from happening, and buybacks to undo late game mistakes.

In this game, if you accidentally path left instead of right as a stun connects with you the game is thrown in a chain reaction of bunga fiestas that leads to a loss at 8 minutes.

i want old li li back

I think she's pretty alright right now desu

The new camera change will also be in the next patch, right?

Is it normal in the gold-plat HL range for every single game to be a complete stomp, be it a win or loss?

Looks like. I rather enjoy the new distance.

How much damage should rehgar do in a game. We win games and shot happens but my fren always berates me for not dueling everyone in fights. He says my damage is always absolute shit

Rehgar should not have to worry about doing damage. He can be very good at finishing someone off when they're at low health with his wolf pounce, but that's an opportunity that needs to be created by the dedicated damage classes.

>Level 21 game day before patch
>66K hero damage
>Level 23 game day after patch
>18K hero damage

Feels bad.

Wolf Run is acceptable I guess.

Where the FUCK is Maiev!?

Garithos when

>want to buy a new hero since I don't like the f2p options
>worried if I don't like them I'll be stuck with the f2p options
>"try mode" only does so much to show you how they play
wat do?

who were you thinking of buying?

wait for the free week.

Is it me or general chat is full of /pol/shits

The whole internet is full with /r_thedonald now.

Are they ever going to nerf vile infection

HUH REALLY MAKES ME FUCKING THINK

that last one was a demotion, and i didn't even see this until now, but on that screen there are 6 wins and what do you know? 6 losses. HUH REALLY JOGS MY NOGGIN I TELL YOU WHAT

10% nerf soon. It'll come with a Raynor rework that makes only his AA do anything and a blanket nerf to all tanks including bruisers.

Demos please.

Sgt Hammer was gutted in the rework. 'Nuff said.

>4 Scourge Heroes
>no Scourge banner

Only 3 stitches is not scourge or forsaken

so does the g in hotsg stand for gay?

yeah

gaped, gagged, and gutted. just like mama likes it.

I have 16k gold right now, I'm thinking of buying Alex, Kael'Thas, D.Va and Ana. Who should I get?
I can buy one 10k and Kael'Thas.

dont be a poorboi and own all the heroes

Still waiting on this apology.

>be Kel'Thuzard
>instakill Raynor before Adrenaline kicks in

>overwatch
alex and kael if those are what you want

>>overwatch

Are you implying that overwatch heroes are trash or are you just memeing because you hate overwatch in general.

mostly memeing

what is the need of flamming and relentless typing whenever people are losing?

if they stopped flamming, cursing and blaming the others, maybe they could win, right?

They all have very different playstyles. What do you enjoy playing, user? Are your unlocked heroes kind of thin on a particular role?

Why do Leoric players think it's ok to charge in with no teammates with them?

if im skel im already dead
no feed no prolem :^)

These are all of what I have right now.

You have pretty good variety on your level distribution between tanks and support. I'd say you could stand to play another support if you wanted. Ana is getting buffed and apparently Alex is pretty good right now. I'm obviously biased towards D.Va because I play her in both Overwatch and HotS the most, but she's not the strongest bruiser of the bunch at the moment. Depends on what playstyle you enjoy. Ana is more aim-dependent than Alex, but Alex has Dragonmode. I build D.Va usually to cuck as much damage as possible and bonk people around/bodyblock. I figure you're picking up Kael regardless so I didn't comment on him (also because I haven't really played Kael). You know your favorite playstyle the best. I'm pretty casual myself, but I sorta advocate for picking what you're good at and enjoy over forcing yourself to only conform to meta. N-no bully

How badly did lightning bond and 5% less dmg really affect rehgar then? I guess more than I thought

>get hit by 1 frost blast that does 100 damage
>get hit by 5 mortars that do 100 damage per
>get hit by a laser beam that does 100 damage every 0.2 seconds 30 times and covers the screen
i think arcane punisher needs a buff

Waifu fags especially Alexstrasza and D.va fags disgust me

Nova fags are the worst of the worst waifu fags. Play her but they are always useless

Basically halved damage from lightning bond outright. On top of that, (from my experience) the 5% AA damage isn't so bad by itself, but the health and healing loss also means you can't stay in the front line doing hero damage very long as you would have before.

Still one of the better healers, just less fun imo.

When is it time to quit guys ??

There is a very easy joke about the French giving up here. Man up, get good, start playing high impact heroes that aren't supports. One-tricking as a single role rarely works great unless you are an autist extraordinare like Glogan.

One thing I like about HotS is that tanks and supports are just as important as carry heroes. Unlike traditional MOBA where you're forced to gimp yourself and sacrifice your bitch ass just so you could take the carry's cock up your ass.

I'm bored of the assassins, and tanking as well. Every game needs a support, so I might as fill that role. When majority of my games look something like this, even on any support, it's just like what to even do.

I guess I'm trying to meme my way to Masters as a support, cause I've been watching TSJun lately, and paying attention to some of the other pro supports.

>half of malfs damage

Where all the weaboos at? I have been waiting in a ptr queue for 20 minutes now with varian and nothing. There is no way there aren't any hanzo players queued

Looks like my match history except mine has more red.

>66K hero damage
With 10 deaths I presume?

>Double Malfs healing

Malf is insane right now with damage, and I'm pretty sure no healer is capable of doing the amount he does right now.

Of course I have low damage that game though. Malf, Jo, Genji, Rexxar, and Kael can easily get on Alex. Especially going Q build that game, it wasn't safe to go face. E build just gets boring after a while, it's a play aggressive to be "safe." Much like Li-Ming E build. Q build is way more fun, because I'm constantly thinking about placement, when it's safe to gather flower, or to just use Q again without the flower.

>2 deaths
>0 deaths

How good is the jimmyny cricket after is reworks?

>6 kills malf
>0 kills alex
just another stupid mommy poster that needs to kill themselves

Are there any support heroes who are able to control the pace of the game and play proactively rather than reactively?

Most of the ones I've tried so far seem incredibly defensively oriented like I just sit in the back lines healing my random team mates hoping they don't die until some good opportunity presents itself to do more. When I'd really rather be like "fuck this, we're fighting and killing this guy now" or "we're contesting this objective"

Well I dont know how things work in your nation, but over here it's far more important for a support to have high healing numbers and few deaths.

Tyrande if you can land the stun perfectly.

no. that's literally what suppot is: the cuck class

malf went 6-2 and you went 0-0 and you lost miserably, i wonder why hmm?

>waaaaah why is support doing the support thing
kill yourself numbersfag

Because the enemy team had a better comp?

looks strictly worse with the exception of chadmalf against rejectmilf

>Worse
>Diablo against Johanna, Johanna wins
>Varian against Rexxar, Rexxar wins.

>putting diablo against jo and varian against rex when your team should be roflstomping their only damage, kt
i bet your retarded varian took twin blades too probably on your recommendation

oh yeah I forgot to say that Ragnaros also loses to Rexxar
>putting diablo against jo
The fuck is that supposed to mean? Diablo is going to tank the enemy team and Johanna will do the same thing and Diablo wont be able to provide the same amount of crowd control as Johanna. Then there is also the fact that Johanna fucks over Diablo hard with her trait.
>varian against rex
Varian or Ragnaros is going to solo lane, they both lose against Rexxar.

so yeah it was all your fault you lost what a surprise. hope you had fun throwing your Es on johanna all game while KT raped you and genji was allowed to dance around free. clearly you dont even understand basic teamfight mechanics

>A player you were matched with has left the game or disconnected from the service
>9 minute queue

finally gonna give this a shot. I've played doter and league before like 5 years ago, how is it compared to those two?