tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9

>Release polls
>General survey
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScevz2G9P4noe5WBVg8cKnZT3beHZkk8QY06lkiOgZzocaXGw/viewform?usp=sf_link
>Predictions
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdxCBdwfrDCMLfxjZwLIbhlxQVZP0Neueptm44FP6EtOpvNjg/viewform?usp=sf_link

old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mhOR4v8rvIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he plays priest

>Spellstone
>Flanking strike
>Wandering monster
This is exactly what secret hunter needed. I'm actually 100% satisfied with this expansion.

jesus Azari is so easy compared to the others. Cloak of Inivisibility hunter is just a cakewalk in general.

now craft the hunter one or fuck off

you're doing gods work, priestcuck poster

>topdecks dark bargain and randomly kills the 2 biggest guys
>randomly steals my 17 attack windfury guy

thank fuck i had another cthun and that lk card to clear the board

I hope none of you had to use more than a single try to finish this shit.

I'm on my like 12th try or some shit.

>masterchest boss
>get "fill your hand" 4 times
>only get deadly shots

killll meeee

masterchest boss is SO much easier than eyeray bitch and lolnodeckforu

i mean it wouldve easy if i didnt get the crappy fill your hand loot 4 goddamn times

Should i?

I don't think Buffadin is very good

i'm missing 2 days worth of quests. has blizzard said anything about giving those back?

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS EXPANSION HAVE NO MURLOC RELATED CARDS?!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! NOT EVEN A SINGLE MURLOC IN ANY OF THE CARD ART!

WHY DID YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE MY FAVORITE TRIBE IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME, BLIZZARD?!?

What kind of nerd likes murlocs?

So the warlock quest summons 2 3/2s every turn and the conditions are extremely easy to reach.

Why is this a bad card again?

Murlocs are plenty strong enough for the next 4 months.

It's not a matter of deck strength, it's a matter of tradition. Murlocs have been in every single main expansion up to this point. They're the staple tribe of hearthstone itself to a degree. blizzard has even said in the past when a new expansion comes, it's one of the first things they design.

Why the fuck were they completely overlooked?

I wasted my chance /hsg/ Ihad a tier 1 deck and didn't get anywhere close to rank 5 and now it was too late

Far too late for now anyway

Can anyone post their Spell or Secret Hunter builds?

How did I do senpais? 60 packs, paladin is the free weapon.

Fuck em. You have a flavor hero and plenty of interesting cards for two classes. Other tribes needed a boost.

Because it's the Kobolds expansion, you doof.

Kingsbane is fun

relax guys. The next expansion can just be "Moats and Murlocs."

>pick X related synergy in dungeon run
>card picks after provide no synergy at all
man, my dungeon run records are gonna be embarrassing and fucked up once this is all over

Nope, next expansion is going to be series since this was the meme one.

My only win was against lolnodeck, but only after I turn 1 took away his whole hand and raced him turn 2 onwards. The fact that I had the +1/+1 effect going helped as he burned literally every minion with an usable highlander effect
Had I not just taken his whole hand away I would have been dead
"""""FUN"""""

Statistically, very well.
Practically, maybe ok. Val'anyr and Darkness sit on the edge of being playable, and Master Oakheart might end up creating a meta-defining deck. For now you'll just have to wait and see.

Holy shit this bug is so annoying.
What is the fix?

I looked at all the standard legendaries and realized that the classic set still has the best ratio of wanted to unwanted legendaries for me. But the bad classic legendaries are so damn bad.

What I'm missing:
Grommash
Harrison Jones
Alex
Ysera
Deathwing
Cairne
Velen

Second best is probably KFT with:
Malfurion
Rexxar
Jaina
Valeera
Lich King

pls help

Forgive me jesus but I'm gonna have to fap to this

The one that also likes shota dicks.

>mfw no minion Hunter is actually legit

How is Silver Hand Paladin in Wild now?

what decks are sleeper OP?

I want to believe you because I'm playing secret hunter and having a blast but I just don't see hunter working without highmane and houndmaster

Fuck you. I don't have to like gay ass fish people just because I love me some shota dick.

>play it
>most games end as a face race

they really can't get away from the hero power

Care to share your secret hunter list?

Quest shaman.

Got to big game hunter last season with it, despite encountering nothing but jade druid and highlander priest.

still good

How playable are the following legos so far
>zola
>sonya
>hunter weapon
>hunter hottie
>paly weapon
>the darkness

OUT

FUCKING

PLAYED

Calm down user, I was just talking about myself.

There a good list of must haves for the dungeon runs? Trying to do my first as shaman.

Holy fuck this Mage Dungeon Run is way fucking harder than anticipated.
The first 4-5 rounds are finished in literally 5 turns most of the time and then everything just crashes, burns and shits the bad so motherfucking hard.

>get to round 6 as paladin
>game crashes
>counts it as a loss even though I had just started loading into the battle

Frustrated as fuck. I had the perma stealth cloak and the battlecries twice totem.

>opened 25 packs
>got sonya and twig

Are these even playable?

I SUMMON ALL 6 BLUE EYES RED DRAGONS

Jades are always good in all Jade classes.

reposting the tier list lads

Should I craft secret hunter

I don't know how to do the copy and paste thing but sure. I might replace a couple of cards with venomstrikes but I'm not sure yet as this list has been doing alright.

Reminder that Rod of Roasting and Elixir of health is the best combo there is

>>hunter hottie
The only playable for now.
Fits classic midrange. Allows to make a charger combos.

Is there a deck list I can see?

>Finally get to end of Run again
>Darkness
>Just keeps going on and on, waiting for Skull of Malwari to pull my Doomguard so I can Adapt it 8 times and win
>Also waiting on Reno cause I'm getting low
>7 cards left in my entire fucking deck, neither has been drawn
>Settle for using it on Chromaggus
>Mind Control, lol
Fuck this game.

If you get double health tag team it with permastealth, you can basically facetank whatever the bosses throw at you while you do literal free damage with your untouchable minions

Aside from that, the passive effects and +1/+1 are pretty good (especially the "enemy minions cost (1) more, buys you games in a lot of cases), a lot of the other stuff is clown fiesta RNG bullshit that you take for the memes

>Treasure vault encounter
>Have 5 turns to kill as many 0/10 chests as I can to get a random treasure for my deck for each killed
>Have brawl
Easy treasures

>hero power
wat

Why can't quests be completed in dungeons??????

>total of four secrets

Doesn't seem like that many compared to past Secret Hunters, right?
Looks fun though, can't wait to see how Dire Mole performs.

>Play all five fucking seals while surviving bullshit
>Opponent concedes on my turn moments before I can play Azari
It hurts, lads

I'm getting dumpstered by last bost as warrior ;_;

>4 secrets
There's 6 secrets in the deck, and possibly 8 if I cut alleycats for venomstrikes.

well it went ok up to this point

I'm not even joking
>pick double battlecries
>all picks are non-battlecries
>pick rod of summoning
>every minion choice costs 4 or less
I feel like this game is deliberately trying to fuck with me

there was a faggot the other day complaining about hunter having no removal ...
this general man

>mobile

So how bad were my pulls?

30 packs all I got from this was

Free Aluneth

Warlock Weapon
The Darkness
and this guy.

just look up strifecro's list from his heroic tavern brawl. its the best imo

I got the mage legendary, temporus and pally legendary. Feels man bad. None of the actually good legos.

jesus the darkness is a shitty boss. Is there any other way to win than just to fatigue him out with wax rager?

Deck of Wonders is some crazy shit

Where?
I count 2x Cat Trick and 2x Wandering Monster. That's 4.

>blizzard makes a boss revolving around the warlock quest
>she gets perfect discards on silverware golems and such
>gets free cards to discard
>completes the quest really fast
>still winds up complete shit

That quest was a mistake

I get okay ones on the same roll, but the rolls after always fuck me.
>Go battlecry, no C'Thun so go Jade
>No Jade, only C'Thun or shit next time
>Only good Treasure after that is Rattle
Although Wax Elemental + Double Deathrattle was fun. If only I had gotten that v. the Darkness.

>anime

I've been activating it a lot more than I thought I would but it's always right at the end of the game, it did win me one game against a druid running jades though

Yeah I rarely play on my PC even when I'm home. Playing on my phone or tablet anywhere > stuck on a computer chair.

better than me, in 32 packs I got warrior weapon for free and rin. What the fuck am I supposed to do with these.

>720p

Yeah, you get permastealth and use your candles early, if he can't ram face with his hero power shit and kill you he has to actually play minions and you just win since he can't trade

>get warlock weapon
>get grumble
>get three epics from three other classes
>can't make a solid deck yet
back to aggro druid

Wax Rager is so good that it is stupid, especially if you also get the +1/+1 item. Bosses just trade everything with your respawning 6/2.

To Err is human.

Watch me fail 127 packs in about 8 minutes (10:15 PM EST) @ MonikerBlitz on twitch.

Do you use Hooked Reaver or Hellfire/Felfire in case of aggro smorc? This deck works okay vs first day jank and Control decks but I feel like Homunculus isn't good enough vs fast decks.

warlock weapon has been doing work for me in dogs deck

warlock weapon is probably the strongest one out of all of them. try that. the new 1 and 2 drops into spellstone are retardedly strong. weapon on curve wins games since you are only pulling voids and 6/6s and shit. i cribbed it from dog stream. didnt want to craft rin, so threw in illidan. jaraxxus replaced something random too. forget what. i just let the weapon pull him out for a 3/15. swap those for whatever or go look up his exact list.

Some of the bosses feel pretty random. I don't really know how you "outplay" some of them other than just getting good draws.

didnt get any voidlords or id be playing it. didnt get rin or oakheart either but i assume those are kinda unnecessary. plus id need a second twisting
looks like i'll have to save up

youtu.be/mhOR4v8rvIo

wtf is this nonsense combo

You fuckers are hilarious, that shit won't work one iota come a week when people start using actual constructed decks. Warlock weapon is ass.

I just one-shotted dungeon run with paladin. Is there any consensus on what class is the hardest yet?

>people who play pirate warrior on expansion release day

these people need to be gassed