Touhou General 72 - /2hug/

Zero remorse edition

Previous thread: >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>Where should I start?
The games until 5 were designed for the PC-98 platform, which would require an emulator. It's recommended you start either with the sixth (first Windows game) or the second game (as the first one isn't a bullet hell) and work your way up from there. Some games aren't your usual bullet hells but should be played anyway

1: Arkanoid's drunk abusive cousin
7.5, 10.5, 12.3, 13.5, 14.5: Fighting games

The others follow the basics of the bullet hell genre but usually add a game play twist. Once you're done with the main series you can move on to the fangames, of which some are of excellent quality.

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)

nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>How to Touhou for bakas
m.imgur.com/s1JmZu8

>Please git gud!
moriyashrine.org/intro-to-touhou/

>eraTohoK (plus other era games)
pastebin.com/6CULQcKd

>Touhou 16 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/

>AoCF Demo v2!
mega.nz/#!mclFRapR!b4TEtRSnAi81Y4CZHzjy4dTzJ81V0KDArXfDL6f5PqI

>1cc charts!
imgur.com/a/NdaSE

>Fangames pastebin
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

Touhou is a wonderful video game series and only secondaries disagree

PENIS

I'd say you did a fine job with the OP user.

Now if 2hu’s had death battles, who’d die first?

Rumia, Mystia, Wriggle and the likes. First stage bosses will be the first to go.

The Fairies of Light, though they'd just respawn anyway.

Thinking about it, wouldn't fairies and Hourai immortals win by default?

Well, fairies wouldn't win because they'd get beaten into a pulp until they give up. The hourai immortals never die, but feel the pain of the injuries. So eventually you can incapacitate them by killing them enough times.

Humans like Keine or Marisa and low tier youkai.

>keine
>human

Keine would likely have Mokou guarding her immediately I'd imagine, wouldn't she? At least if they're all aware that shit is going down and all bets are off.

The hourai immortals are still powerful enough to take on most youkai and at the end of the day they can outlive them.
She's a normal human villager.

Well she's still half human, she's probably more vulnerable than most youkai are. But tougher than the average human. Rinnosuke would probably be the first to die actually, unless he's actually not that bad of a fighter (or just good enough with a gun or something)

>keine
>human

Huh?

Well, she's half youkai, so "normal" is a bit of a stretch.

Remi is 2spook. Just beat chapter 42 in my second attempt at a really fast time if you don't include the AFK time. The power of actually thinking about your strategies and learning from your mistakes

In who's vagina?

I forgot to put a period at the end of the last sentence, brb genskyo. Also I'm going to rest soon so here's your chance to get even farther than me in FMW

>Wriggle

Nope, like I said, if she can command any insect then she's actually a extremely strong contender, this is death battle not danmaku. Sending a swarm of the most deadly insects to rip away at your insides in a matter of seconds is no joke. Unless Gensokyo has the most harmless insects, she wouldn't go down without a decent fight.

Well when it comes to immortals, it's less "who can kill them" and more "who can beat them into submission, then seal them forever", so then it becomes people like Yukari, who'd just gap them into space or something, on a long, long course to the moon.

Wriggle could swarm you with wasps or whatever insect of her choice, so you’d be fucked if a black widow or a toxic insect lands on you. Unless eirin is nearby, which wouldn’t matter because it’s a death battle

Here's the thing. Even with a lot of insects, they're still pretty weak when they have to compete with people who can probably project fields of bullets and death around them. Someone like Medicine would be a straight counter to wriggle, since she's weak to bug things, like insecticides and fire. Okuu would just delete her and her bugs.

You do know that she's a hakutaco only on a full moon right? She's a normal human villager for all days excepting one of a month.

Half youkai are still different than other humans. Rinnosuke and Keine will live longer life spans, and are different physiologically to people like Reimu and Marisa. Just Keine's full power unlocks on a full moon.

Something something gohan blanco memes
>In who's vagina?
In the butt's vagina.
Japan only has normal bugs and beetles, it can still fuck you up but someone on a high level of memelevels can outmatch her, like burning her bugs or something similar,

Would PC-98 2hu’s be allowed in?

Wouldn't Yamame and Yuyuko weed out pretty much everyone?

Why be flashy then? Simply send a tiny but poisons insect to sting you and in a matter of seconds you're paralyzed without even knowing about it.

Gensokyo has probably tons of insect types that would put Australia to shame.

How's that chapter 43 theme treating you my guy? Kaguya isn't too rough, but her spell cards are just really, really fucking annoying "hurr, I get barrier on all attacks and 30% HP regen"

Depends on who's immune or not to Yamame's diseases and who can avoid Yuyuko's death ability. If we want to get real technical, if it's an all out death battle, Sakuya would lose immediately because she'd allow herself to be killed by Remi in the end, even if they did win. Teams make things even muddier.

>Medicine is literally coated in poison and is unaffected by such
Not gonna work on her.

>Therianthropes are those who normally live as humans, but become youkai under certain circumstances.
>When they are living as humans, this does not mean they are pretending to be human. Rather, they are practically no different from humans. (*1)
>When they become animals, though, their physical abilities abruptly increase, and they become as powerful as beasts.
And no, Rinnosuke is not the same as Keine since Keine was cursed but is still a normal human on non full moon nights, Rinnosuke is an entirely diferent type of youkai.
I haven't played those but if there's something with great memeleves that I'm missing then share it.
Medicine would fit in the same category, although Yuyu's power wouldn't affect the immortals.

Well, the Sanzu river has species we assumed extinct, so I can't see why some gigantic jurassic bugs couldn't live around there.

Well Yuuka's from PC-98, and Shinki is essentially the god of makai. So that's some super memestrength there, but Hecatia probably still wins by virtue of word of god meme level.

>so I can't see why some gigantic jurassic bugs couldn't live around there.
This reminds me of the Dodo doujin

Hell, there could be dinosaurs out there (forgotten species, at least). Dinosaur 2hug when?

I haven't started chapter 43 yet, but I'd imagine Kaguya is going to be no easy feat, I don't like HP regen, feels like a cheap way of adding difficulty. On Remi it made sense and the amount wasn't even that huge.

>Medicine's poison resistance
Fuck got me there, probably not much Wriggle can do.

Their size wouldn't help at all though, it's moreso in their abilities.

I thought that one was pretty dumb
>wants to kill all humans because of a dumb bird that died out hundreds of years before she was born

Medicine is covered in poison, to the point where touching her inflames the skin on everyone, including Youkai apparently. Probably enough to kill small things.

Kaguya is really annoying, since you fight Eirin before hand, sans spell cards, mooks and Kaguya is at the top, and her second or third spell card in gives her a barrier ontop of her massive HP regen, I recommend bringing Koakuma or the aki sisters for MP regen as the game forces you to spam finishers on her constantly.

>Dinosaur 2hug when?
She didn't want to kill all humans, that's why she stopped Suwacko from dropping the poison on the river. You should probably reread or stop speedreading.

It was just a ploy to get her to stop being stupid

Thank you I had forgotten the nightmare already. Though you made me realize Mamizou and Nue could easily bypass the whole death battle thing by disguising themselves as inanimate objects. They could go for the weakened survivors and gang on them if needed.

Well first rule we have to establish, is it a team death battle, or is it a full on battle royale?

Battle royale.

Well Sakuya loses by default then, Eirin too maybe. Sakuya would easily allow Remi (probably Flandre) to kill her in the end. Buddhists and Taoists would definitely band together, but turning on each other in the end would be questionable. Same with Yuyuko and Youmu, Reimu and Marisa (and Sanae), Sanae and the Moriya gods... pretty much a good majority of the characters would have a very, very hard time turn on someone. Seiga and Seija though, they'd back stab someone immediately if it's part of their ruse cruise. Yukari too for sure, since she's a ruse master (she may have a hard time with Yuyuko but that's kinda up in the air)

my wife Kasen is so cute.

My 2hu would win a battle royale because I love her more than you love your 2hu.

Your wife is the pink lewd?

My love for my 2hu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your love for your 2hu

I love Sakuya so much I already had a child with her, my love even overrides her loyalty to Remi

Would Sakuya even allow anyone to have a child with her? Would Remi even allow it?

She already takes care of two kids, one more wouldn't hurt

Well I've also had a child with Mokou, and she's a cute little immortal kid.
Haven't seen you here in a while Sakuyafag

She's not exactly a people person, and she'd probably be frustrated with the effects pregnancy would have on her work.

I wonder if that Sakuya fag is the same as the Sakuya user playing FMW with me.

If the child is immortal, how could it age at all? Wouldn't it just stay as a 0-day-old or a fetus?

Actually, Hourai people can't have children, so you couldn't have children with her even if she wanted too
She'll get over it once she sees the end result

I was about to ask if Mokou can even have children. Even then the hourai elixir is stored in the liver, not the womb or anything, so I don't think the immortality is genetic (which would be cruel if she could have children, not to mention if the child survives her getting killed and resurrected)

What does Hekachi even do?

Well, then I love Mokou so much that I keep trying to give her a child every night.

Just DL'd the mega pack but when I try to play the game it autoruns somewhere between 700 and 1400 fps and frankly I'm just not that good to deal with it. What am I doing wrong?

Go on the wiki and look for the V-sync patch, either that or skip to PCB. Your choice, both 6 and 7 are good starting points.

You are using Windows 10 right?

wait what game is this?

It's Fantasy Maiden Wars 3. They've been playing this series for a while.

Fantasy Maiden Wars 3, it's part of the series, the first two are in the fangame paste bin. We've been blogposting it for the past two threads my dude.

I just realized the waste of spaghetti going on, and I'm deeply offended. It also reminded me it's been a while since I last ate spaghetti.

It's not a waste if you just eat it off of Marisa's body.

Thanks bruh. Maybe one day I'll be good enough to play at hyper speed but today is not that day.

>When the image is fine but there's one thing that's so badly fucked up it ruins everything
goddammit, how do people draw this and think "this is okay?"

whats messed up?
and as someone who draws off and on you and never really happy with your own work.

The rifle, literally everything is wrong with it. It's like the moon rabbits' guns, the anatomy is so messed up.

It's not the nips fault that they haven't seen a rifle on their lives. Yet even if it looks like a toy gun it still doesn't look that bad.
Just tone down your gun's autism.

I mean, that thing doesn't even look like a toy man, it's like drawing a dog like this unironically. To me at least. Like shit just google a reference!
it's frustrating, it's one of those things that will never stop bothering you when you look at anything trying to be serious and they fuck it all up with messed up stuff.

thanks!

here's some tits and ass!

>Yuuka
Good taste man.

It could be a bootleg weapon (bootleg weapons are a form of art) and the thing where the casings come out from is on the other side.

Guns featured in official Touhou Project art are surely far more realistic than those of inferior fanart.

I mean, as is, it looks like a really shitty movie prop meant for distance shots of a huge crowd or something. if the ejection port was on the other side it'd actually be on the wrong side for her, assuming she's holding it in her dominant hand the big issues is the stock is wrong, the carrying handle is thin, no charging handle, no fire control group, the grip is a bit weird and the magazine is one continuous line into the gun, instead of slotting in the magazine well. The only somewhat accurate thing is the carry handle, which is shaped a bit wrong, and the foreguard.

actually, that's a legitimate gun, it's the liberator pistol and it was all the rage in about 2013, because you could 3d print the parts and assemble it. That's a spot on recreation of it. Inspired by the WW2 pistol of the same name.

pads

Sakuya does NOT pad her bra. Even if her breasts aren't super huge like china's.

Whoops, I messed up.
Sakuya does pad her bra. And her breasts aren't super huge like china's.

You're not me, faker!

disregard this, I suck cock!

I am you
Source: Me(you)

Oh yeah, if you are me, then who's my favorite 2hu?

Would you suck Miko's cock?

Sakuya is my favorite Touhou

well I am you, and my favorite is Byakuren, and since we are the same person therefore your favorite 2hu is Byakuren
no

Wrong. Sakuya is cool but not my favorite.

Also wrong unless you know me more than myself...

Yes

Maybe

Do you like art anons?

Do you mean fan art or actual art (actual as in ""serious"" or ""professional"")? Still, only a emotionless monster wouldn't like art.

Fan art of course. Some nice fan art is always good.

I like war and badass arts of Kanako, but it seems there's very little of it.

Fan art is what fuels our waifuposting and is a big part of what keeps Touhou as popular so yeah fan art is pretty rad.

I'm not super keen on the waifu posting, but I do like the series staying around though, so yeah it is great. Sadly, I should probably sleep. Too early (late at night?) in the morning good. night user.

Good night user

Good night /2hug/

I want Eirin to beat me like how United Airline beat up their passenger

>tfw Eirin will never abuse you

Can anyone caption this because I'm too lazy to.
Also, rate my OC

It's shit