/mbgg/ - Mobage General #815

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/939014436626370560
twitter.com/wcat_project/status/939020836228415488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please play Megido 72

does it have cute girls like tenka?

I don't even play Tenka

Maybe.

Please play kamige

Ears are too small

Can't even see the ears

Next time we should try spending the first posts with actually good and useful stuff instead of the worst /mbgg/ has to offer

Please play following games
>PTD
>BBS
>Pasumemo
>TB2
>T7S

It's worth noting that low playerbase doesn't mean it'll die outright if the devs didn't end up with huge costs
Haha who am I kidding of course they blew out their budget

Please add megido72 to the list

Get BBS out of there faggot. It's good.

That shinobi game Gumi made lasted quite a while despite being pretty much irrelevant for its entire duration

The special multiplayer dungeon is open in Forever 7th, be sure to finish it to get some easy diamond dust

Please play Tenka too.

you forgot about infinite stratos grand order

TB2 is dead. D E A D.

the furry whales will keep it alive

I'm literally shaking right now, what if I don't get Sharehouse Tsukimi again?

>Need 18k diamond dust
S-soon. Anything special come from the multi-player gacha besides gear / coins? I just kinda auto farm it a lot and sitting on a lot of those dark purple currency.

I've managed to get 2000 dust in just over a week, o-only 8 more weeks to go! Hopefully I'll have that archer girl by then, her costume looks very fluffy.

I haven't managed to get anything else from those boxes, but at least it's easy equipment fodder to upgrade.

Open that wallet

>open wallet
>see 100k Indonesian pesos
The shaking doesn't stop.

JP DC too.

>easy equipment fodder
You can use gear for fodder instead of gold?

You can exchange 4 pieces of equipment for one of a similar/same type but of a higher rarity.

Just mvp your luck.

>mfw have everything good in there but Judah and Zero MC

I think I might just blow all the free rolls on valentines and 4beasts and hopefully highroll when their shinkis come.

I wonder why they don't do the original Rekt and Linea gacha. Last time it was because there was a water sword in the current gacha, but that's not the case now.

>three
>fucking
>Oscrolls

And if there was two Charlottes, you'd spaz out harder, we know.

I guess I'll go with ZC at least until I get MC or Iris then move onto one of the sharehouses. Kings crown has a wonderful gimmick but I'll just wait for the sequel since 2/3 of the units are trash.

Time to get my priority list on hand

ZC Iris > KC Charlotte > Idol Cats > Undertaker

>two Charlottes
But there are two Charlottes available.

If only Nemo wasn't nerfed. Oh well

Only sharehouse for me

Oh, right, forgot about Sharehouse. So why no bitching about that? Three Oscrolls is too many, but all of the Charlottes out and she still has two to roll. Isn't outrageous?

Any good mobage that doesn't force you to acc bind to square enix ??

Charlotte was so 2016

most of em square enixs involvement guarantees a shit game.

Why the hairpin? That was already around.

I'll probably toss my free rolls at Undertaker this time.

>Get to C rank on Compass
>go on a losing streak
wew I guess I'm never going to win a game again

>Two Charlottes
There are two Soareas well.

>stockpiled 80 exp feathers
>not sure who to use them on
Maybe I should save them in the off chance I roll the new guns when they release next monday

Nooo I wanted to get that strong variant from the last batch

>two Soaras
There are two Yukimuras as well. They can't keep getting away with this!

>want aisha but have judah
>want mc but have iris
>want soara because i'm still mad
it'd probably be smarter to roll valentines or beasts since i have 0 of those units but i risk them being useless even after shinki instead of being decent now.

New DC JP event where you can get 2k gems for full clearing chapters 3 - 6 and getting all 28*s on each

Rolling for future shinkis seems like a terrible idea to me. I'd only roll them if you want one of them for cute.

But if you do, having 4 characters instead of 2 or 3 should help your chances a bit.

Kirara Fantasia is about to launch, if anyone was interested.

twitter.com/kirarafantasia/status/939014436626370560

Well that looks cute af.

>Vespa nerf the difficulty of event dungeon
>Still can't clear hell
Send help. My DPS got 1 shotted even with Caluse's buff and Frey's shield.

neat

Is it just me or do Tenka updates take forever to download?

Shit son Dec 12th random UW, Dec 14th random UW, Dec 15th is the 5k ruby package. Solid few days.

i think the girls in both are cute, that's why i'm even considering it. if i was rolling purely with my dick i'd probably go for beasts.

Prereg closed today, released next week.
Only been waiting for this for 6 months or something.
God damn they've sunk so much into pre-launch hype. Everything from the standard prereg rewards to UFO catcher web games to associated mangas giving out sample chapters, to a full on anime marathon on Nico.

This is going to be the skinner boxingest game ever just to disappoint everyone.

They nerfed the lower difficulties a lot. I could only beat easy on perfect conditions once in like 20 tries, now I breeze through normal.

ohey the continuation from Suisinshi's story

>4/day from normal mode + 1 reset
>6/day from mail and event mission
Now to decide if I want to take the safe route for the UW ticket or go hard on red boxes.

How's Girls Frontline? Thinking of giving a try.

good

Yeah, been tempted to do the same, purely for Toruche.

But I also have no Zeros and no Undertakers, so I really shouldn't.

Try azur lane instead.

I honestly have no idea what to even expect from it as a game, but we'll see.

Already am. Kind of why I'm asking since they're compared a lot.

Like level grinding, costume gacha, equipment gacha and cute raifus doing cute operator things? GF might be the game for you.

From what I've gathered, it's an autobattler like Symphogear or something. With house decorating for extra cute girl interaction.

twitter.com/wcat_project/status/939020836228415488
What.

>tfw did a few 10-rolls on 4-Beasts at Anniversary and didn't get any of them

Finally, Yurie's weapon will no longer be shit.

Two random unique weapon tickets? That's awesome!

Well unless they're bottom tier UWs in which case it would be a 1/4 of a UW each. But still this is pretty rad. Especially with the 5* hero pick coming up where you can get a hero that matches one of the unique weapons you have drawn potentially.

>Mari and Souma 2nd shinki released
>Mari motif still have water element

One is improved version of Kancolle, another is revamped version of Kancolle.

The shaking has stopped.

Douburu shinki

>no aisha
fuck, i have to farm all of 2015 chaguma now.

>Kancolle
>small c

Is valkyrie connect worth a try? Any good guides for it? I hate how confusing mobile games are at first. I've only played FFBE and that love live rhythm game so far, both of which I enjoy.

How stingy is valkyrie connect with free stuff? I don't really like spending money on mobile games, but I do have to admit that I have used a bit of money on love live.

>Aisha get
Neat. Now to spend the rest of my freebies chasing useless cute.

>Decided to roll on 4-Beast just now until I get any of them
>70-rolls later and only got the turtle
Kill me. I should saved the gems for Chaguma.

The awards thing mentioned in the video. There's a category that encompasses the entirety of Shironeko's lifetime:
>Cleared the most quests
>Played the most
>Has the most characters
>Has the most buildings
>Has done the most weapon skill changes
>Cleared the most town missions

And a category just for 2017
>Cleared the most quests
>Played the most
>Lucky award - random for 2017 users

You get to pick a character and get memorial swords and a stamp for winning main categories.

user...

>Rolling past the free rolls on something that's not even broken
What the hell is wrong with you.

Goddamn, you're an idiot. Only roll shit using free dailies.

Forgot, you have to enter:
>Find 2017 in an image in the news banner
>白猫アワード2017
>Poke the red button with jewels on it
>Tell google where people live
>Wait to not win

valkyrie connect is 100% autobattle to the point it redefines autobattle. its fairly generous to keep you hooked but there no game. its a loading screen with fancy graphics. you just wait for the results to come in then start up another loading bar.

>water damage up on weapon
>weapon itself changes attack element to fire
Nice.

Double shinki is a thing just like MC?

hrm, that doesn't sound too fun. I'd like to have at least some damn input on things

the only thing better units get you in valkyrie is the ability to auto faster and more reliably. its fun at first before you realize what it is.

Go play Houkai

I don't get it, so you're trying to enter to win one of those categories?

Do you have to have an existing account to get the free 10 roll in shironeko?

Thanks Colopl, that was the only Oscroll I didn't have. Still can't get any Soara though.

Pretty sure they decided and announced the gacha reruns after Rekto and Rinea.

You're thinking too much about it. At this point, there isn't much you can do to try to win any of those.
Entry is so all of the inactive accounts don't get included.

this was annoying as fuck fight that took over 15 minutes. golden shield in the middle only took 1 damage each hit and stood infront of the others to block. had an assload of hp too. felt really satifying to end it.

I need another dragon rider or fire lancer.

Anyone try Layered Stories 0 yet?

I tried it. It's okay and you get enough for a 10 roll during the tutorial and then enough gems for another afterwards.

Can someone give me a synopsis of the Forever 7th story. I get we're doing time travel and I'm some dude with some kinda power. Sorry for being EOP (I'm not) but I dont know chink. Is the writing any good? Seems like there are more story scenes than usual for mobage