Sayori in Traditional Wisconsinite Garbs Edition
Previous: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
/ddlc/ sings "Your Reality": youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>AH, HA, HA, HA STAYING ALIVE, STAYING ALIVE
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2WSQMKvn9U
lichess.org/Jtv7Oi5y
pastebin.com/LsZQP4nQ
iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Natsuki is legal! Legal!!!

Buffsuki!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Sayori-san dai shori!

Best girl!

Welcome back, everyone! Why am I so tired tonight...? Who knows.
In any case, time for some poetry, yes?

Word of the thread tonight is "paranoia"!
Alternatives are 'blood' and 'chain'.

To all our poem writing veterans, you know what to do! To any newcomers or people wanting to try their hand at poetry, consider using this word as your inspiration or theme!
Once you write your poem, you are encouraged to share it and discuss it with others! Everyone is more than welcome to participate!
I'm looking forward to seeing what all of you can do!
Have fun!

Make today your best day yet!
youtube.com/watch?v=s2WSQMKvn9U
Monika!

Mon-ika

first for tf2 engineer

/ddlc/, What did you do today to become a better person for your Doki?

Sayori!

Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 17000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!
Too bad Sayori shorted Bitcoin!

Mommy!

Oof

So, who wrote this? And what's supposed to fill that blank?

Hi!
It's me.
It's been a while, huh?
Just so we're on the same page, I didn't die, just putting my series on hold for a little bit so I can brainstorm.
Updates will resume around next week.
I'll definitely post a special at thread 200 though! It's going to be the day where monika reveals the truth, but from Natsuki's perspective of taking care of Sayori. Only lighthearted shenanigans here, folks!

YEE HAW

if you're really tired, you should take a break and sleep some more. i don't want you to feel sick or anything!

Can someone just spoil this game for me? I watched Pewdiepie's playthrough and got the bad Sayori ending but I don't care enough to look the rest up

bitcoin is slowly starting to look like a good short

this shit is getting retarded with all the fomo and constant all time highs for virtual nothing

It has been resolved mate, if you want a challenging game play Go.

(You) disgust me.

I'm pretty sure it's Monika
>"I'm the responsible one"
>"I understand how (Yuri)? feels now"

It was Monika, talking about Yuri.

first for viewtiful joe 3 i've been forsaken again
I sometimes remind myself that as bad as this game hurts it just is not the skullfucking that no viewtiful joe 3 ever is and today I get full blast of both

Fuck off

Monikanon, I wonder if you chose those words for me. Those are all words I've been using a lot in my poems.

But maybe that's just me being paranoid.

If you pokemon mystery dungeon me with the story where she's a ghost I am going to be really sad
I can't remember if you were going for wholesome or not

Do some people like Sayori the most because they find her to be the most relatable?
Do we want Sayori to have a happy ending so that we can live vicariously through her, knowing that we'd never experience happiness in the real world?

Or perhaps I'm just projecting.

heres your (You)

I want Sayori to be happy because she reminds me of my ex-girlfriend who almost did the same thing.

I never got over it.

Lads....
Its a Christmas Miracle...
PRAISE THE DOKIS

Yes
Exactly this
I wanna hug her and comfort her when she feels bad

I think it's a multitude of things. Her sweet demeanor and selflessness, combined with her relatively vulnerable nature (being rather clumsy and prone to injury) makes her incredibly sympathetic. Of course, as you've mentioned, there's certainly a degree of self insertion as well, and a desire to find someone who feels the way you do.

Thats not a knoife
THIS is a knoife

>Corpus Christi
No fucking way

Maybe Monika has something in common with all others, like suicidal tendencies for Sayori and self-harm for Yuri, I have no idea what she'd have in common with Natsuki though.

People want Sayori to be happy because of what they hear from her, and she deserves some happiness provided everything she said has been lingering in her mind her entire life. I'm in agreement with them; she really doesn't deserve death and she was trying her best the entire time
t. Yurifag

Expanding to other dokis, I want Yuri to have a happy ending because it's a shame that such a shy yet wonderful girl ends up with everything happening to her. She just wanted to connect with people and seem normal, yet she was inhibited from that due to her personality. Her having a happy ending is more a caring thing rather than "she doesn't deserve that"
Natsuki doesn't really have anything bad happen to her on-screen, but people want her to escape from her dad and just be happy. It's also a caring thing, but I don't understand it to the scope I understand the Yuri and Sayori sentiment.

And then there's mon-ika who can go suck a bag of cocks for fucking with sweet girls and being dan's sadistic outlet thanks to his less-than-average height

I did more Python practice problems and began work on some cryptocurrency apps, since I expect increasing demand in that field over the next few years.
Monikacoin soon!

Everybody expects there to be a massive correction eventually, but no one knows when it will be. The recent jump from 12k -> 16k was caused by a successful test of the Lightning Network, ensuring that Bitcoin will eventually be able to scale to handle day to day transactions.

She reminds me of myself and thus I want to protect her.

She's only second best girl though,
Natsuki is my waifu.

Nice mate, this is rare for you guys

>Do some people like Sayori the most because they find her to be the most relatable
I just feel sorry for her, not relatable gimme at least. Trying to make her life less depressed and more happy is the right thing to do in my eyes.

No love from her parents

I think the point of the poem is Monika trying to come to terms with her new found understanding of what she is.

Worked out, continually pushed myself to keep working to be a better man despite wanting to kill myself today. How about yourself?

Studied for my Microelectronics final.

Monika has no parents

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Today wasn't a good day. I was unnecessarily mean to people I care about. My doki would be disappointed in me

About that, where are everybody's parents?
Natsuki is the only one that has a parent

What happened?

Canon? I mean the only one we know so far who has at least his relative living with them is Natsuki

I decided to take the day off because im sick

tfw no sayori to watch over me

lichess.org/Jtv7Oi5y
Anyone want to play? user who had fucking chess classes?

Dan when the fuck do we get a proper DDLC dating sim? I don't even care if it has lewds or not, make it wholesome and we're square.
I'm down for spending $25 on it provided it's good
But for real though there is no way that Dan will not make DDLC 2 after PL because this has way too many people amped up about it for him to ignore it

>his

>Watch a streamer play a free game
>Don't actually play the game yourself
come to a thread where people HAVE played the game and are fans of it
>The game is free

sigh* here is your (you)
Now Leave

I'd bet good money that he doesn't. Do I want him to? Yes. Do I think he will? No. It's up to the community now.

SayoHana is going to be finished. It Just Stops Moving takes priority right now, though.
Also don't worry, I only write wholesome depression.

Where the FUCK is Viewtiful Joe 3?
I waited for years, don't screw with me
I need it more than I long to be
Give it to me and then I'll be free.

Black V-watch, Black Film and the third threat
The very end after I beat Jet
You pricks thought that I would just forget?
You'd mess it up if you tried, I bet.

But I just want closure, I don't care
Shit was my childhood, take me back there
One last time, one unfinished affair
There's one hole in my soul to repair.

You didn't say goodbye, but maybe
One more 'Henshin a go-go baby'?

Here's your poem. It has all three themes, but the first two aren't used literally.
pastebin.com/LsZQP4nQ

I've been having terrible nightmares with similar themes. They used to be recurring at bad points in my life and now they're back, and it doesn't make sense to me because things have been going so well as of late.

I hate to blogpost about it, but I guess I feel like I need to tell somebody. I think I need help, because I've reached the point I'm scared to go to sleep at night.
Here, have a cute Yuri with all that spoiler text.

>198000628
why even

How do you even do DDLC 2? I mean the game is corrupted and Monika is dead.
I guess he can make some kind of Vanilla remake story where Monika is not self aware (or pretends to not to be) and every girl has her own route

>he didn't get the special ending
I mean it doesn't even have to be canon, enough of us would be satisfied with something light and happy

It's okay user, at least you can finally play devil may cry 1 2 and not fucked version of 3 on your pc

What if every secret poem was written by Monika? Then this one would apply to her as well, it "plays with space" just like her poems and unlike Natsuki poems.

not him but this whole green texting posts you don't like thing you do is kinda annoying

makes it harder to keep up with the thread.

Not giving up because my own frustration towards certain things.

Why would you create a store front with your name on it if the only thing you were going to do would be DDLC?

from a business standpoint it doesn't make sense. I'm almost certain He is working on or is going to work on something else

Compare that to Toby Fox who is using another website (Fangamer) to sell his merch, most likely meaning a one off.

Just some of my insight, don't know if its any good. Tha'ts my hope anyway..

I hung out with friends and played some games together with them rather sulking around my house all day!

Naming your dev studio after yourself is exactly what a five foot manlet would do

>tfw no DMC 5

Project Libitina is next up on the Salvato assembly line
DDLC 2 would be easy-ish to develop as he not only makes more on his investment but also has a lot of assets available already.
That's just my interpretation anyways

Not possible. The overall writing style is not Monika at all, and is clearly Natsuki

What things?

i wanna kill myself

Nothing, I sometimes don't even care anymore it's not like they're real to lecture me or to be mad at me

Whats yall's favorite song on the DDLC soundtrack
Besides Your Reality

Same desu senpai

Look at DMCfags and you might feel better

A lot of us here do, and for various reasons. Why do you want to kill yourself?

Today I got Viewtiful Joe 3'd harder than I have in a long fucking time and my only means of finding motivation is through frustration so I am EXTREMELY REAL RIGHT NOW
I fucking resurrected for my doki what's what I did

Exactly. Nothing not explicitly mentioned in the game isn't really real in-game... because it's a VN, and so only what's coded exists.

Sayo-Nara

Large breasts. That is all.

Frustration towards my lack of skill, mild sexual frustration, that sort of thing.
Usually these sorts of things kinda go away but lately they've been going for longer, I think.

i dont have a reason to live but i dont have a reason to kms either
i wish i had more issues so i could just an hero like everyone else

same
i want to kill myself but i don't want to die a nameless depressed NEET
so i'm here surviving

>People unironically believe DMC 5 is going to be a thing
that shitty reboot has more chances of getting a follow up imo

If it's to the point you a scared to sleep I would say you should look at getting help. Hope you feel better buddy.

Lack of skill in general? Or towards something specific? What have you tried doing to improve my friend?
>mild sexual frustration
same desu

Hi. I don't frequent this general but I just wanted to say something.
I really, really... really don't like the art style.
That is all. Thanks for reading.

Excuse me, sir

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/

Thank you. I get around it by sleeping during the day when I can. I really just don't know what to do, I'm terrified of therapists.

Towards something specific, yeah.
I've still been practicing it, but I'm starting to think my issue is something deeper, is all. Dunno if I've just gotta do some self-reflection or what.

Mommy Milkies. That is all

So I recently played this, can I ask you something user? What the fuck did I just played?

neither you nor I are surviving, we just drift through life and react to stimulus
why the fuck would someone call this? "i wanna kill myself but i dont really so ill call someone else to talk me out of it"

Does this thread have drawfags?