Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/japan
youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU
youtube.com/watch?v=p9hDiYD1A4o
youtube.com/watch?v=UU35ERl51y8
youtube.com/watch?v=lLrS311Ev0U
youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone from project toxic on argent dawn here?

Everyone needs a Dwarven Girl

I WANT VOID ELVES NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>guild starts getting sloppy and wiping in heroic
>say I have to go do something and leave

No. In fact, my uncle works at Blizzard and he says they're removing Void Elves and replacing them with Wildhammer Dwarves.

I feel you, I don't want to level something that's not an allied race

First for Vol'jins return

Anyone on MG horde?

If I buy the game (with all the expansions rolled in) + Legion and create a level 1 character, will I experience the previous expansions in order as I level or does it just skip them and go to Legion content?

For instance, will I eventually get to Wrath Of The Lich King content and story and cutscenes in a way that makes sense in the timeline or will I just randomly time travel through expansions and miss the story?

This is one of the only things keeping me from trying this game. I don't want to just rush end game. I do realize that nothing before Cataclysm will be there because that changed the entire game for everyone.

me

my name is Japan, /wave if you see me

Back after 2 years, best ways to make gold?

Sell your body in Goldshire

Are you a blood elf? I only play with fellow blood elves.

poop on my dick for 50k

>can't decide whether or not to play warrior, spriest, or monk

Someone just pick for me, fuck

Yes

worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/japan

yeah you will, but you'll be outleveling zones pretty quick, imo, you might want to wait until they change the leveling and make sure it's good

here's modern wow leveling
>make a level 1 bloodelf
>deck him out in heirlooms (which you wouldn't have but still)
>have my friend take me to the ghostlands to fight a level 20 elite mob who uses fears, heavy hitting magic attacks, and silences
>kill him relatively easily

you'll probably get a 100 boost from purchasing Legion, using that will drop you right into the newer stuff without previously doing the older stuff
levelling from 1 has its own disjoints when going from 1-60 Cata content to Outland but I think that's really the only majorly awkward one

Arms Warrior, now pick for me.

>affliction warlock or frost mage

tmorph update WHEN faggot

Are you actually Japan or just a poser who hates the real Japan and wants to play pretend?

Frost mage. Affliction is woefully boring, but I haven't played it since like, WoD

Thanks for the replies. I might give it a go then.

Demo warlock. You are allowed to play Aff when it's nerfed. You are not allowed in our super secret fel club if you're only here for FotM

For the most part you'll go through expansion content and the "timeline" in order. There's kind of a mess with the first three though, because Cataclysm redid the original world, so for most races you'll start off in Cataclysm, travel back in time to do BC and WotLK, then travel back forward to Cataclysm before time flows normally until Legion. It's a little bit messier with newer races.

frost mage for sure then you can upgrade to arcane meme mage.

It goes Cataclysm(1-58)-Burning Crusade- Wrath- Cataclysm-Mists-WoD-Legion
All in order except for the initial 1-58
Also I'd suggest if you do play, level with a completly new character first, save the boost for another character after you've leveled normally.

who would hate me

good luck user, end game is a snooze and a lie unless you like raiding/the absolute state of pvp so mess around with a lot of classes and specs, they don't change much till about 60 and then again at 110

threadly reminder that there is an old god on the moon

Demo is a piece of shit though. I use to main a destro lock in MoP but now Affliction is the only spec I can really stomach.

Good post

So, are windwalker monks garbage?

Three of your songs are on my playlist already.

Thou art my nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU

Reminder that Anduin is also canonically attracted to dwarven women.

Anduin is attracted to everything, he is not a fag he want to fuck every grill.

Aff main since mop here.

You're a fucking liar, no one can stomach aff, it's fucking gay. Get out.

kek, why would anyone pretend to be a loser

when you tie a noose and fucking hang yourself you mentally ill nigger

pick a gun and shoot yourself

Monks are really fun in any spec but it feels kinda bad knowing your class is relegated to a joke in-universe. Even in their debut expansion they did fuck all.

you're so low-effort you angry-ass turbofag

what, did mommy not pay enough attention to you before she od'd?

>monks are "fun"

don't believe this, monks are NOT fun

>Pursuit

Likewise. I don't pvp as much as I used to (all I fucking did was PVP from vanilla to MoP) but those were tracks I use for pvp in everything else I play today. Mondkopf is good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9hDiYD1A4o

youtube.com/watch?v=UU35ERl51y8

Did they ever nerf that one hunter pet that could knock people back? My friends and I used to roll deep with that shit and knock people off in that one BC-era battleground with the two bridges. Think the pet was added in Cataclysm

I mean, it is pretty boring for raiding and leveling, but dotting kids up and fucking melting them is pretty amusing. Also I just really like the aesthetics of warlock

Name 20 different aspects of the class that aren't fun.

Ok I have my DH, Hunter, Rogue, and Priest at 110.

Now which class?

All classes at 102+, but not 110 yet.

PICK FOR ME.

Wait, do people really use an addon that literally just tells them what button to press next? Doesn't that take the whole "playing the game" out of the equation?

mage

say that to my motherfucking face kid and get DELETED

Done.

Should I play frost or unholy DK?

I saw that they're very close in dps meters, what are the pros/cons of each spec?

>tfw progress from top 50 to top 30 in arena within a week

It's week 2 and 3 of the boxes were buffed

i am
whos a 945 frost dk

frost is more clean and flows well, but it's fairly legendary dependent and unforgiving if you make mistakes. it's much better now that we switched from BoS to obliteration.

unholy is more "complex" and more clunky, but also probably less legendary dependent but also more forgiving for mistakes

Destruction warlock.

holy shit i really hope this is true

Which dark iron class, pick pls

Mage
Warlock

It took me 10 hours and 49 minutes to level my warlock to level 43 with all heirlooms, going to new quest areas and queing random dungeons. I dunno how much of that time is just spent afk, but should I be following this dungeon guide instead?

frost mage for the ultimate banter

I've got cold heart and the whiteout bracers

Got any tips for addons/weakaruas/whatever for playing frost?

Oh, it's you.

Have this thing I've been going hard on before I go to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLrS311Ev0U

Since everyone, including myself, is asking about classes, let's just compile some opinions. Consider fun first and foremost and viability second

>Fun DPS

>Fun Healers

>Fun Tanks

I don't use WeakAuras or anything, but i know people like to use a weakaura to track cold heart stacks

make sure you're timing your cold heart with your pillar of frost

Oh shit, thanks actually. Gotta head to bed soon too for work but this is the kind of shit I want while questing and leveling. I'll give it a more thorough listen tomorrow

I want to level something right now cause DK, but even then my motivation is dead because

>Legos

A necromancer that uses bells as weapons. Think Old Kingdom series.

Feral
Holy pally
Blood dk

Mort Garson's fucking rad, dive in to all of his shit.

Plantasia will make you melt into your fucking chair

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

Found Arcane mage to be the most fun out of everything I touched so far.

Mistweaver is definitely the most fun I found.

Brewmaster and Venge DH are tied for me with tanks. Brewmaster is a little less mobile but has all sorts of tanking shenanigans with its build. Venge DH is GOTTA GO FASTTTTTTTT

how do you mean that frost is a more punishing rotation? from what i've seen frost has a super duper simple rotation

Anybody?

Sell your body in goldshire.

buy low, sell high
farm raid pets
undercut by 30%

if you get runelocked then you are stuck praying for a KM proc or frost strike to give you a rune, and you can be stuck like this for a while until your obliteration comes back if RNG isn't on your side

Reselling on AH. It's slow but if you constantly resell shit you get payments every hour. This whole AH reselling thing really opened my eyes once when I bought a transmog item for 2k and sold it for 9.8k, just get TSM and snipe good deals.

Buy low sell high, like any investment

poop on my dick for 60k

I need velf. I used to love rocket jumping on my goblin priest and taking someone along for the ride. Now I can do one better.

Are any paladin specs fun

what class should i play.. i hate paladin and demon hunter equally. not impressed by warlocks either. i only play orcs/draenei.

Would you be interested in a WoW2 once this story wraps up? What would be the best way for it to go down?

>chunk of Azeroth or a ship mixed with a few major/insignificant characters gets transported across the universe after the final confrontation (old characters stay on Azeroth)
>Warcraft 4 released to set up colonizing the new world mixed with introducing the lore of people who live there and their personal conflicts
>WoW2 on this new world with revamped combat mechanics and quest system

Would something like this be neat or should they just retire the warcraft franchise after this is over?

Those people are imbecils

>DPS
Survival, Arcane, Feral, Unholy, Fury. Maybe Shadow.

>Healers
I like them all, but Holy Paladin and Mistweaver are the best. Granted MW mostly because I like the mobility.

>Tanks
Brewmaster is the only fun one, but it's great. Vengeance and Blood are tolerable.

Why'd I waste my free 100 on a Rogue. All I do is die and do shit damage.

I'm so fucking stupid.

Just do a major timeskip

umm

get good shitter?

Rogue is one option. I play rogue classes in every rpg game where it is possible and it's fun every time.

You're also the most annoying class together with druids and monks.

Rogue is unironically a high IQ class

Major timeskip and introduce at least 2 new large-scale threats like the Legion or Scourge or retcon WoW and focus the new game on the Horde and Alliance settling on a new continent.

Blizz deleting roll the boners when?

Not him but I'd rather have a new world

RPfags, help me out. I'm looking to roll a Blood Elf, interested in supporting the Horde as a whole and promoting a unified faction.

I'm stuck between classes, though. A Hunter/Farstrider would probably be the most likely elf to even try, but I'm wanting to play a caster.

Mages are pretty archetypical, but then, that's sort of the problem. I can't imagine a Blood Elf mage uncomfortable enough with his life in Quel'Thalas to spend time trying to cultivate a more united Horde.

Warlock would probably be a better option personality wise, power in numbers and all, but unless I hide his power IC all the time, he's going to put off everyone but the Forsaken, which is exactly what I DON'T want to do.

A Priest would be even worse. The Forsaken would hate to be around him and the Kalimdor Horde has absolutely no connection to the Light as Blood Elves understand it. Not to mention, hard to rally against the guys who gave you a stable power source for all your Holy abilities.

So what do I do to play a Red Blooded Horde lovin' Belf?

How did you magically circumvent the fact you'd have like 0% chance to hit to make this so easy?

press n
left click
left click

Major timeskip could be cool but I feel by the end of the next expansions we will have exhausted so much of the mystery behind the ancient world.

>Azeroth wakes up
>blows out the back side of Azeroth, keeping Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms intact

screencap this for posterity, it WILL happen

Just run Mage and make his motivation wanting to civilize the more savage members of the Horde by convincing them of the virtues of sharing their technologies. Orgrimmar is made of mud huts and scrap metal despite having two factions of crackhead elves and a faction of glitzy jews, for fucks sake.

You shouldn't love the horde, you are there to replace them. Do not be nice to stinky autistic orcs.

Fuck you. True Sin'dorei love their orc brothers. We were both on the precipice of demonhood and joined forces to kick the Legion's teeth in. Wait for BfA and roll a Void Elf instead, you fucking traitor.
Not a bad idea, but I confess I'd prefer the Horde, as it is now, just getting along better than trying to teach orcs to be elves. I'm probably being too picky. I appreciate the help, either way.

Let it end peacefully with no bigger threats except the other faction. Set WoW2 500 years later or so, with some groups staying and some dying out (like sporeggar).
Map stays the same, maybe make the new threatening event to cause broken islands to drift to eastern kingdoms and connect and make pandaria explode or some shit, kalimdor to be sliced in half making whatever faction staying there to build a big bridge so players could advance and take flight points in the other half.

All classes will be available with the addition of Necromancer, and make players start further apart and dungeons unlockable later in the game unlike now.

Limit flying to specific places so we won't have bullshit again like in the past expansions, make professions actually matter so mats will be expensive and people will actually go out and farm their own mats. Less loot boxes and random gear drops and more point based gear system like buying gear with AV marks or whatever.