>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

feuniverse.us/t/redfe-yes-roy-is-in-this-game/2530
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Banner when

Kill yourself

Alright, Sigurdfriends, which lead do you want against Dorcas-anons?

Kill thots

We'll be getting those 5 orbs tonight for sure right guys?

>just found a shitty image of Lyn giving Julia a rimjob
Congrats on Julia for being so popular that Lyn can give her a rimjob, I guess.

Faye is cute.

HEY YOU GUYS BETTER HELP OUT DORCAS
HE NEEDS SUPPORT SO HE CAN BEAT CATRIA!

a non-green unit please

I'll help All-Good-Dorcas!

You know what I hate most of all about gauntlet? Unwinnable maps.

I roll with team Dorcas, so naturally I lead with Dorcas, then I get TA3 Cecilia from someone on my friends list and a second Dorcas from an idiot who doesn't understand how Gauntlets work.

Then I run into a single Xander on the opposing team and I literally cannot win the battle. And it made me miss the bonus too.

That should not fucking happen. They need to implement a unit choosing system where you can pick which of your friends' units to take into battle for the gauntlet. Whether or not I win the battle should not come down to how lucky I got on my random unit selection.

>Tripspic has a fucking aneurysm because poo in loo lost.
I wonder how bad he'll get when Turdja gets btfo.

>Dorcas-anons
So you? Are you RPing as a double agent or something?

Refining stones when?

Johan or Jovalvier?

The cav right?

one more week

>FEH puts Fjorm as the face of the app
>loses the game awards
Lol

>uses green unit on the green canditate against a red opposing canditate
>complains when loss occurs
Did you honestly expect anything else?

>Old characters get in heroes
>They get more recognition and nice art sometimes
>They also get subjected to this kind of shit

Johan.
>Not a flamboyant fag.
>Actually cares for the evil shit the empire is doing.
>Crabwalk.
Like, how can the other loser compete?

Did Ippei draw that?
Fuck now I feel like joining Dorcas.

Yeah, just posted it on his twitter like a half hour ago

crabwalk > no crabwalk

>I think the problem is lolifags want little girls that act like little girls, and most people into older women prefer more developed bodies like Niime's.
This is pretty much the reason I like Nyx though, she has the loli body but the experience, wisdom, and general demeanor of an older woman. Best of both worlds right there.

Something about this image really makes me want to read Cromartie again.

>not removing the idiot from your friends list
>not being able to bait in Xander and kill him with Dorcas' hueg damage
I mean, I get what you're saying, but unless Xander had some spectacular backup that still should've been an easy win. Not as bad as the, say, several Katarina vs Fjorm/Reinhardt/Azura/Some combination thereof that I had to endure.

Johalvier I meant, fuck.

Wait hold on, which one gives Julia Nosferatu?

This, lolibbas are the ultimate lifeform

Between Lyn, Lucina, Tharja, and Camilla who is the absolute worst character? Not from a "they're a bad person" perspective but just from how their written and presented?

Reminder that this is canon.

Nyx is best Conquest girl
Also manages to have some of the only good supports in the game

I need more Midir lewds.

Your waifu

Who's the Kukuri of Fire Emblem

Join team Faye without Faye or Tharja with Tharja for maximum rigging points?

Cringe.

Azura.

Crabwalk

Faye

Tharja.

Lyn and Lucina are just bland and Camilla is just as fucked in the head as Tharja is but at least kind of has something to her. Tharja's just shit in every way.

Lyn and Lucina are not even comparable to how bad Tharja and Camilla are.

Abusing multipliers will get you far more points than +10% will. And Faye is going to get multipliers, lots of them.

Blowing your sticky load into Nowi!

Anything to stop the Plegian.

Camilla easily.

Maybe he'll get more when they add him to heroes/remake it.

I don't even have a Faye and joined Faye to see our local shitposter sperg out. Who were you on originally? I was Team Priscilla.

Lyn isn't important enough past her intro campaign to matter and rarely gets any importance when in other media.
Lucina is inoffensive but overstays her welcome and is in EVERYTHING
Camilla is fine if you like that type of character but terrible if you don't since she gets a fair amount of exposure and is pretty one note.

Fight crazy with crazy

Peri.

>Julia
Pffffddffffffffffft
Real Canon coming through

Tharja easily. Anyone who says otherwise is Raul.

>pregnant Nyx smut never got wrote

/feg/.txt

I wish i could blow my load inside a girl I knew.
Alas, she married a marine.

0 to 4 team Dorcas
5 to 9 team Sigurd

They're all fine. You are obsessed with pointless trivial conflict.

Verdane's cumdump

Faye bros add me for my dank nowi
>3551834475

Tharja > Camilla > Lucina = Lyn
Tharja's few shining moments don't make up for the full retard that is her character
Camilla at least has some rationalization for her character but most of it is either irrelevant or you have to border on headcanon to make it make any sense
Lyn and Lucina aren't interesting or even relevant in their own games but they aren't massive drags and their side shit isn't painful

>Le epic fencesitting
Instantly trashed

We beed a red head version of Midori Emblem.

I want to fuck Kukuri

>update
what do

Lyn is probably the least offensive of the bunch, because she has no personality other than MUH PLAINS and MUH FRIENDS
Lucina is really close to Lyn, but instead of plains and friendship she's all about MUH FUTURE and MUH FATHER
Camilla and Tharja are both significantly worse than the first two, but Camilla is probably slightly better because she can at least exist without Corrin
Tharja is just bad

Lyn and Lucina are painfully dull and inoffensive.

Either Camiila or Tharja.

FE16 trailer when

reddit post

feuniverse.us/t/redfe-yes-roy-is-in-this-game/2530

How does Julia's dad sound?
Stop pls

>you'll never sleep naked with your childhood friend

reddit reply

Post your Tanas.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

That Nowi sucks

Honestly given context, Camilla, and I like Camilla a lot while not really liking Lyn at all.

Lyn really is just a tutorial character and a surface level waifu to hook you into the game, but beyond that is an entirely irrelevant and uninteresting side character. Camilla is more of a case of wasted potential, and that applies to Fates as a whole, not her specifically. The other thing that hurts Camilla is that I think Fates has more likeable females in general relative to her, whereas Awakening was kind of dull and Tharja didn't really have any competition aside from Cherche and Maribelle for me. I'm also kind of tired of playing Devil's Advocate for Tharja. I like her but she's not a favorite or anything.

I just hope that when she does eventually show up that she'll be decent.

Seems nice

>never played fe
>always thought lyns for grandpas
>suddenly everyone saying shes nufeg

In terms of waifufaggotry, Lyn gets scenes with the tactician, only to then get a bunch of Hector and possibly Eliwood, which might be seen as a betrayal of sorts that you'd think wouldn't go well with Otaku.

Tharja's player obsessiveness is overbearing to the point where it cheapens her interactions with characters you might be trying to ship her off to, so it's more offensive to shipperfags. And we saw last thread how her awful parenting pissed off a few people.

Fates makes you have to grab Conquest and see a bunch of supports to figure out what the fuck is going on with Camilla's attempts at killing you in Birthright, and splitting the cause and effect between two games makes it feel half assed, not to mention Fates is rather poorly written in general so it's real easy to miss out a connection that may have been mentioned in a completely optional piece of dialog because you're tired of its bad writing.

Midir is a faggot and I hate him!

I won't stop. I'll never stop. You betrayed your waifu. You deserve nothing but scorn and shame.

>never played fe
Why are you here then?

>lord that runs away
Lucina

>never played fe
fix that mistake first

>Elincia
>Sigurd
>H. Nowi
>Celica
>no Alm
>mfw
He's all I want, I know he's bad, but he's the only one I actually want from Red pulls. Fuck desire sensors.

Either. Just make sure you conquer the Nosferatu castle first.

Cordelia would have beaten Dorcas

And of course I forgot to mention Lucina, despite being the only non-optional second gen unit she's so painfully generic that I can't find any glaring flaws nor care enough to look for any. She's probably the least damned out of all of them because of how little damaging stuff she has to work with. I honestly found the DLC NPC more compelling a character and she's only a protagonist for 3 maps that you don't even get to use directly.

>Can't make up mind who to share for upcoming round
>Never LnD'd a single unit in my barracks
aaaaaaaaaah I'm leaving before indecisiveness keeps me awake all night. Sorry for incomplete build Dorcasbros, this is your Frelian princess for the night

Use your light's blessings if you have to for the bonus. That shit is so useless I basically just use it for gauntlets if I need to during bonus rounds.

Meanwhile, team sigurd
>it's three reds
>enemy team has 2/3 blues
>meanwhile I got based Karel user's wrath 3 qp moonbow karel, and another sigurd because why not
>win anyway, because they're all motherfucking beasts

I have restored my bond with her, killed Dorkass for his Infantry Pulse, intentionally supported Sigurd despite not having him, and have even dedicated myself to be the first purchaser of her remake, with one bitcoin reserved for it
What more do you want for me to redeem myself?

>Lyn gets scenes with the tactician, only to then get a bunch of Hector and possibly Eliwood, which might be seen as a betrayal of sorts that you'd think wouldn't go well with Otaku
Honestly I'm not even sure why they felt the need to put Mark into FE7

kill yourself

Those two pieces of plate don't even fit together which means she broke two different plates at least.
Time to fire her.

What kind of unit should I share for team Sigurd?
I'm using Bride Cordelia right now

Do I make Frederick or Camilla(regular) into five star?