/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14574206
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st

She's a Daedra and as such her own whims and aims come above anything else. She's your patron and has your back in Morrowind, for instance.

But in that same game she's apparently struck a bet with Sheogorath that one of her priestesses can live in seclusion for like 40 years or some bullshit. So some poor priestess of Azura is out in a shack in the wild for 40 years for no reason other than Azura's pride and a bet. Cool life.

Not the worst thing a Daedra has ever done to anyone but never expect them to be good people. At best they might help you out because it helps them out, but they will dick you hard and fast if it serves their purposes.

Vampfus :3

>tfw no blonde loli vampfus

wrong thread you idiots

Azura is pretty much a female version of old testament IHVH. That priestess is her Job. Following from that, she's "good because she says so," and generally helps her followers as long as they remain faithful, but believes in tough love, which from a god's perspective can mean anything as severe as genocide or forcing her own people into slavery.

:D

>"i'm with the guild, look the other way." (145 gold)
>"i'll pay my bounty" (40 gold)

pls explain

They confiscate stolen shit if you pay bounty.

With the first choice, your stolen loot won't be confiscated.

Huh. Never looked at it like that. I kinda dig the notion of Azura basically being old-testament-god. Not that it makes me look on her any more as someone I'd worship but it kinda gives better context for how she can seem nice once moment and a bitch the next, cursing an entire race for the actions of three people. Still a better option than the other two Anticipations/Reclaimations

Whose waifu is this? Can I download her? Can I lewd her?

Could always download Cecile, shes a blond vampire lolita waifu.

>Cecile
>Loli
Stop drinking nord mead Snek.

He said lolita

>cursing an entire race for the actions of three people
That "curse" is a farce though. She changed their appearance and natural abilities to be more suited to their environment as a warning of what was to come as a result of Almsivi's actions, not much of a curse given it only helped the dunmer.

>Still a better option than the other two Anticipations/Reclaimations
Maybe Mephala, but I really feel Boethiah is the sort that, god or otherwise, you would rather have with you than against you, at least from the Dunmeri perspective. What did he ever do to harm the chimer/dunmer? On the other hand, he had a habit of doing some really heinous things to their enemies.

Doesn't lolita mean a girl of age who appears to be younger? Cecile is pretty small and petite, isn't that a lolita?

I should stop drinking nord mead then.

Lolita is either the name of one of the main characters of the eponymous book, who is an underage "nymphet" who appeals strongly (and possibly deliberately) to paedophiles, or one of two terms referencing the same character in Japanese culture- Lolita Complex/Lolicon/loli, meaning both the attraction to and art appealing to those who have an attraction to cartoon girls who are or appear underage, and Lolita Fashion/Elegant Gothic Lolita, in which context it refers to a look of innocence or maidenhood perceived in a young woman (whether of age or not) wearing clothing inspired by Victorian or Rococo fashion, especially knee-length dresses with petticoats accented with frills, lace and large ribbons. Cecile does generally wear Lolita dresses, so yeah, the term fits just fine. She also resembled a child in her early Oblivion incarnations.

I'm sure as elves the Dunmer still kinda disliked suddenly being all ashy and firey looking after being all golden and shiny before. Though you have a fair point in that it suits their environment more.

As to Boethiath I don't feel you need to make an enemy of her (though, if your strat is "they do terrible things to their enemies, let's be their friend", Molag Bal should probably not be part of the House of Troubles) but I can't help but making 2/3 of your gods people who are all about treachery, murder, conspiracy and secret plots is going to come out all that great for your society at large. It seems like it'd just result in everyone shanking everyone else constantly.

Even more baffling to me is that with these gods House Redoran is somehow the powerhouse despite being the honor-bound stuffy fucks.

top 5 husbandos?

>Molag Bal should probably not be part of the House of Troubles
Those who serve Molag Bal do not really have him "on their side." Also, they couldn't very well worship every Prince it was smarter to be with than against, when some conflicted with those they chose initially, and Malacath in particular was off the table the moment Boethiah ate him on their behalf- After which he became a god almost exclusively of the orsimer, for whom he serves a similar role to that Boethiah serves for the dunmer- Protecting and guiding his people toward victory and instilling a sense of justice in them, but brutally destroying their enemies.

Of course, there's also the fact that Veloth chose "difficult" ancestors because the purpose was to test and hone his adherents through trials that would bring them closer to divinity.

Boethiah isn't just about treachery and backstabbing. She's the god of ambition and revolution. Revolutions are inherently unlawful, since it's the overthrow of legitimate authority by actors outside the law. Revolutions are a necessary part of society and keeps it from stagnating. God knows we could use a sprinkling of a few now. He also genuinely wants the mortal races to ascend into godhood and overcome mortality itself. They taught their prophet and the Dunmer race how to do so. They're willing to duke it out with divine Aedric deities, in the case of Triminiac, as well as collaborate with them as well in order to keep Mundus safe. All in all, There are worse gods than one that's willing to do whatever it takes to keep the world spinning, protects you from being dicked over by big boy gods that consider you a heretic, and teaches you how to ascend to godhood yourself.

Wyre Bash crashes immediately as soon as I try to open it

What do?

Oh yeah and
>Even more baffling to me is that with these gods House Redoran is somehow the powerhouse despite being the honor-bound stuffy fucks.
They weren't always. Really they're just the most stable House, and the Dunmer suffered some hard knocks following the Oblivion Crisis. But being honourable doesn't contradict the teachings of the Tribunal. Azura is very much about fate and obeying its path or choosing the path that leads to the most favourable outcome in an orderly way, and protecting the natural order of the world (a surprisingly Anuic flavour), Boethiah is basically the god of honour, "prince of plots" being a misleading term compared to his deeds, and Mephala, while occult and difficult to apply labels to, is only superficially the god of assassination and betrayal in Dunmer culture- If you observe how the Morag Tong and House Hlaalu actually function, or at least are meant to (with a strict code of law and ethics), you find that to the Dunmer, Mephala is the god of the death penalty (and consensual sex, as opposed to Molag Bal, who is the other kind).

Talos
Cyrus
Ysgrammor
Pelinal
The Ebony Warrior

How compatible is Notice Board SE with Morrowloot Ultimate?
I know they don't conflict, but some of the armor retrieving quests appear to ask you to find shit like Glass Armors, which you aren't supposed to just find like that in MLU, so either these quests are impossible or the mod places the item in the world and thus break MLU's balance.

Either way, is there a patch or how hard would it be to make one? Either to remove the armor retrieving quests or to replace the glass armor shit with steel and such.

I like waifoos.

ECE or Racemenu

Racemenu

Racemenu. More indepth features and your people look more like people and less like anime

What said is true. Cecile fits with lolita fashion, not loli (well, Skyrim Cecile). Lolita fashion has evolved lately and doesn't always follow the Victorian/Rococo stylings of the past, but it still maintains that poofy roughly knee-length dress aesthetic. It's two very different things and you'll get lolitas pretty mad if you ask them if they are lolis (it's pretty fucking funny to me, at least). I should know about this...I used to be really into the fashion until the last two years and had a huge wardrobe. I actually came here from cgl long ago. Cecile definitely has that classic/old-school lolita vibe going on.

As someone who was a long time ECE user until a few months after sculpt came to Racemenu, I will always say Racemenu. Sculpt is way better than vertex edit. With ECE it is extremely hard to get rid of that anime look because the head mesh and tris always give you that super round look. With Racemenu, just download some better head meshes and you are good to go.

None here use ECE anymore.

Say what you want about Beyond Skyrim, but they sure nailed the comfy feeling from Oblivion.

Turns out with that race mod you can just worship multiple of them at once, so I didn't have to choose between Molag, Sanguine and Nocturne. Now if only I knew what the fuck amuses Nocturnis. Molag and Sanguine both liked me enough for a gift before praying once, she still doesn't like me and all I've done is fight stuff at night while sneaking and steal from people, things she likes so much she runs a guild dedicated to

What mod now?

wat, racemenu headmesh isnt any better than ECE,.

Theres only that one citrus head mesh which is high poly but it doesnt even work with all the sliders iirc

Fuck off back to your tumblr safe space.

So what is happening in your games at the moment?

Where is your Character?

What are they doing?

>With ECE it is extremely hard to get rid of that anime look
That's just false.

Brave, Niko, Erin, Halo, Peri, Ra to name a few

>Niko
>Peri
Best argument against ECE I have ever seen

with a waifu that ugly your not in a position to say which chargen mod is better lol

Skjoldr, one of Eiries' favorite waifus (literally the ONLY tesg waifu he considers worthy of being in his game besides Honey's) is ECE.

>Arguing about ECE and RM
It's like fucking skub at this point you losers.

Meant religion mod. Religion and prayer. Lets me effectively jack up the strengths and weaknesses of being a vampire with god gifts, pretty nice. At least with the Daedra anyays; seems the good gods are all purely beneficial if you don't mess up which is boring

>Racemenus head mesh is better than ECE

Can anyone confirm this???

Currently getting shitfaced in the Jerral View Inn, attempting to savor the last tiny bits of Cyrodillic comfort before crossing the border to cover the Civil War for the BHC.

Also pretty agitated that his editor gave him nowhere near enough discretionary funds and forsees a fair amount of nights sleeping on the side of the road/hriring out his sword for money. Which is something he hasn't done in years.

I shaved down all my load orders because I realized I had a bunch of mods I didn't need installed on all my profiles. Went from 255 plugins to 191 with this one alone.

Coldharbour.

Kicking the ever living shit out of everything in there in search of the exit.

No, because it's not true.

Oh, right, I was thinking about picking that up. It's pretty neat then I take it?
>forgot pic
Of course I did.

bout to face a necromancer in his lair

yeah but galena uses rm so where is your god now?

ONLY LOSERS AND PERVERTS LIKE SKUB

Galena a cute tho

And Diana, this clown and Snake use Racemenu. Your point?

Its neat but really needs to be more transparent in its mechanics. I have absolutely no idea how to get anything out of Nocturnal and I downloaded the mod to worship her. She responds positively to nothing. With Molag I have nerfed regens that go up on kill which pairs well with VT feeding and with Sanguine I have lowered carrying but get damage for carrying more shit. I like that its upsides v downsides. Not sure if I'll actually bother worshipping the others since they don't fit my RP.
The worst part other than lack of transparency is the actual praying mechanic. You just stand still with no control. Can't even zoom in or out and if you are doing anything at all except standing still with weapons away zoomed out the animation breaks. Can't pass time with T to speed it up either, it expects you to just sit there watching your char do nothing in real time with no interaction or any indication it did anything beyond a message afterwards.
I imagine its better with the good gods since the daedra seem kind of half-assed in comparison. Took a look in the cheat menu to see if Nocturnis is appreciating me at all and Daedra have like 1 cheat, Aedra have like 15 each. Suggests they have a lot more content.

>Snake
Bringing husbando is not fair. You can't do nothing except preset or gook mmo faglord.

you have a weird idea of cute

Look at the few waifus he has made

Shes ugly in a cute way

Shes cutugly

That seems oddly appropriate considering Nocturnal doesn't really seem to appreciate worship and reverence.
All interactions with her are more like traditional bargains. You get something from her in return for payment.

She's unique but ugly.

tesg waifu orgy when?

Doesn't really matter, as a new user it comes down to whether you prefer the vanilla UI (ECE) or RM's more compact UI. Everything that used to make RM worse (no vertex edit, the UI being retarded and using icons (and the same icon for multiple tabs, for instance) instead of titles, fewer sliders) is no longer an issue, but once you have the ability to edit body proportions, a UI that works on a basic level and vertex edit, there's really nothing else important, and both have all of those things.

RM does have two additional benefits- It has compatibility with more very minor QOL mods, and you can layer warpaints, though that basically always looks bad.

>With ECE it is extremely hard to get rid of that anime look because the head mesh and tris always give you that super round look.
Only if you use YgNord is the head mesh different, and the ability to individually edit every vertex along with the number of vertices just makes that patently false. If anything, normalmaps and SSS are what gives the smooth, round doll-like or "anime" look. Though I'm not sure where people calling rounded faces anime is coming from really. Big, glistening eyes, sure, but anime faces are usually fairly angular.

Eiries and honey themselves use RM and eiries has said numerous times that the tool you use doesn't matter nearly as much as your skill at using it. Of course he started saying that back when RM was inarguably worse.

/tesg/ NTR harem when?

she's ugly

>that fucking face
Who let the nexus shitters in

Where is clones?

>NTR harem
how would that even work

take waifus in otps and turn them into a harem. fuck them in front of their partners.

come on, now.

Cuck niggers get out.

you don't have to like it to understand how it works. it's not rocket surgery.

But unique in her ugliness.

You can't reason with a triggered man, user.

she's not unique and has the face of a pig

strawpoll.me/14574206

>make khajiit
>set birthsign/stone as warrior
>never equip a weapon unless I have to
>get gloves of the pugilist as soon as I can
>disenchant them and apply the enchant
to plate gear as soon as I can
>take all skills that benefit unarmed playstyle
>spend the entire game punching people to death
As far as meme builds go this is pretty fun. I reccomend doing this, there's something really satisfying about punching dragons, daedra, giants and whatever else I fight into a bloody pulp.

post a picture of her, im out of the loop

Is magic good in Enderal?

Finally got a power which covers me in darkness when I enter dark enough areas and gives a stealth boost when active in exchange for nerfing stamina in the light, but it seems broken. Areas I'd go through with no issue before I get spotted on the other side of walls. Seemingly its because whenever the thing activates it makes a noise. But instead of that just being for us, the enemies aggro off that noise. Looking it up this is one of her good effects, not the punishment. Pretty terrible.
Hoping later effects are better. So far the regen thing is unnoticable because regen is shit just heal lmao, the money one makes no dif even though I'm rich and this is actively a downgrade.

Never really bothered with alchemy, what would you rec I grow in my greenhouse?

Why is tesg so afraid of cuckery?

nice discount bayonetta

It's the objectively worst fetish.

moj/10

We're not afraid of it, we just laugh at the epsilon faggots who delude themselves into thinking it's fine to let another person fuck your wife

yeah it's pretty good

There's a good reason why it's called "the thinking man's fetish".

Deathbell.

Post your new OTP ideas.

Theo getting mentally and phyiscally abused by a fat man.

Me and all the tesg moms

Is there a tattoo mod with a queen of spades in it? Preferably around the groin area.

Stop

What? It's just a harmless tattoo.

??

>Just realized all of the bodyslide sliders are in the morphs section, it's just just for morphing to other bodies
>I can make my own body in-game without having to go through all the custom race shit