>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime nvr carapace

Back from the dead?

HELOOOOOOO

Downloaded the game last night, can't wait to get back in after work today. Which server should I join, I want to be a minority faction and do guerilla attacks on a majority faction.

EU btw

wow ded gaem

Emerald

memerald nc
don't play on EU or you'll quit in a week

Why not on EU? I should say I don't actually live in EU or NA my NA ping 280 and EU ping is 180 - 200ms so don't want to stink up NA servers with my lag, fuck EU though after playing Rainbow Six Siege and many other games in my life on their servers I have no problem fucking up their day with my lag. I mean for god's sake english is my second language but most of those fucks cant begin to speak it properly.

>my NA ping 280 and EU ping is 180 - 200ms
oтвaли, мyдaк, бля!

I'm not Russian you fuck, I'm down somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere. I'm completely away from your ((((people)))).

where

One of Her Majesty's former colonies, South Africa.

Good afternoon memers!

)))

VS or TR, i'm new

NC look like rednecks

NC! NC! NC!

what do you think of them darkies

>log in
>TR is warpgated by VS and NC
>defenders are overpop at both hexes
>go to each fight
>VS one is populated with heavies on their 9th character or whatever using the Canis
>NC one is filled with boltshitters than usual
i think im done with this game
every fucking update has been pure trash
every playstyle of the game fucking blows

ok

Take care, brush your hair.

VX6-7 fucking rules though my dude.

Okay I went NC but I can't kill anybody.

I'm a heavy, i'll get the drop on someone and unload on their side they turn and I die in close to two shots, three or four if I hit my shield first.

Is there a cash shop keeping me from killing people with fatter wallets than me or is there some other fuckery happening

>Okay I went NC but I can't kill anybody.
You'd be unable to kill anybody as TR or VS too.
>I'm a heavy, i'll get the drop on someone and unload on their side they turn and I die in close to two shots, three or four if I hit my shield first.
That's because you need to aim better.
>Is there a cash shop keeping me from killing people with fatter wallets than me or is there some other fuckery happening
You're new, don't know about gun mechanics, don't know about how not to get killed, etc.
or you could pay $20 for a gold gun and give werl a blowie and maybe he'll let you get some kills ;DDD

Did you read pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu ?
If no, you're a fucking retard. Read it
If yes, you're also a fucking retard. Read it again.

>Is there a cash shop keeping me from killing people with fatter wallets than me or is there some other fuckery happening

The answer is easy, you just need to aim better

The starting equipment is amazing, guns are sidegrades in the game. If you suck then blame yourself, aim better. Most of /ps2g/ has way higher KDR on alt chars with next to no unlocks just due to being more experienced in the game.

>Most of /ps2g/ has way higher KDR on alt chars with next to no unlocks just due to being more experienced in the game.
to add to this:
a decent player (not even that good, honest) on a 100% stock character will dumpster a new player with the meta builds maxed out every single time

Yes, all it told me is to bring medkits, play combat medic, and NC starter heavy gun sucks.

I've gotten a few stray kills from people that seem to be literally AFK but the most useful i've felt is just lobbing rockets at the spawn point APCs until they die.

The infantry guns feel really fucking weird and i'm not sure why, hearing there's no real direct upgrades is reassuring.

>NC starter heavy gun sucks
Well that's wrong as fuck.

>NC starter heavy gun sucks
It's the most powerful LMG in the game, just not user friendly for beginners. That 200 dmg damage model drops people stupidly fast at long ranges. CERT out some attachments for it if you already haven't, the gun really needs em to become less unwieldy. Burst, don't spray.

Who EU VS here I'm getting lonely and want to drive/gun with someone once in a while

That's what the pastebin says, with a disclaimer "if ur gud u can use the massive recoil but it sucks for new players"

>
>Yes, all it told me is to bring medkits, play combat medic, and NC starter heavy gun sucks.
Ok, you're retarded, read it again.

>It's the most powerful LMG in the game

No that would be a Russian NS15M2 HA with 200 ms ping and 20 %packet loss shooting 1000 damage/packet blasts))

how am i always bullied

>or is there some other fuckery happening
Aim better.

I just meant per boolit ;_; but da, Igor shot mans real gud ))
My life goal atm is to steal 1st post in each /ps2g/ thread, and to make that post about bullying you. I'm doing it just for you.

>The only real exception to this is the Gauss SAW. This is the NC HA's starting LMG, it has strong vertical recoil, but more importantly it has huge CoF growth. Experienced players can make the most of it because of its high damage and starting accuracy, but it is strongly recommended that you get the 325-cert GD-22S if you want to play HA.

Speaking of attachments, jesus christ what do I even do, how do I fight at night? I couldn't see SHIT. Is there nightvision or something I can use?

>how do I fight at night?
turn brightness up to max :^)
not kidding

o-ok~

>how do I fight at night?

Turn off shadows (the also have huge impact on FPS, because they stress Cpu a lot) and crank in game brightness all the way up

Fucking hate them, animals in people's clothing.

Racist!

I don't think anyone disagrees with that, I was hoping you'd elaborate a bit.

t. vanigger

t. bad

>4th faction hopping to the """""best"""""""" faction on every alert
>and now the best faction has the best weapon in the game
im fucking done

nut ns-15m is all factons??

Bye.

wher u goingn?? ;DDD

the fuqqshaq :DD

for sum fuqq

I was saying bye to the user that is threatening to leave for the 1000th time. I'm going to shot man soon. ;DDDDDD

>have some freetime
>to lethargic to even log in

maybe i take nap

C'mon AG, you need to get up and shot man. They aren't going to shot themselves.

ok but don't take mine bcus if u do i can't take nap any more :(

Girls are you auraxing new SMG's?

Be specific. (male(vanu))

*takes ur nap*

this is my brain rn

I've only played it in VR because my auraxatism won't allow me to buy it until I'm done with the Tendu, but feels pretty good.

I bought it on my new TR and it's kinda fun.

Went back to the CARV though, I'm not sure wwhat I'll do on this char

>1280x960

we've been over this

send me 250$ so i can buy a real monitor if you want to post anime girls with question marks

but..

I still don't have a new VS char what should I name it friends?

!!!!!!

UncannyValley

UltraViolet

New player here, what do you guys and girls find most useful for somebody who can really only spec into one thing first in the beginning?

Engineer? Medic? Collecting cortium for you?

niggerkiller420

I'd go medic probably. Feels like the most potential for cert making to get you going.

>get certs
>cert medic
>get even more certs
>spend on other classes

People will say shit like medic or engineer or parking a sunderer is good, but if you look at the numbers, it's shit grind. It just ~feels~ like a lot because you get that +5 XP popping up constantly.

Do you want to actually grind certs? Learn how to get kills and unironically reach a 5+ KDA and you will outgrind medictards and sunderfags every day of the week.

Or if you're autistic, fill silos 24/7. Minimum 250 certs an hour if you're not retarded.

>Do you want to actually grind certs?

I was asking what you more experienced people find useful to have around.

The game's objective is to grind certs.

>I was asking what you more experienced people find useful to have around.
a good friend :3

Medics who actually revive you and engineers who actually give ammo

the games REAL objective is to track down tryhards and put a kink in their kdr

the games REAL objective is memes

ok wow delet this ok

CuteBepisGril

if you guys dont start memeing RIGHT NOW then im going to go play a DIFFERENT video game

i'm afraid i can't let you do that, planetman

ok

good planetman

Good night!

>sleping
t shitten

I hate niggers.

>and unironically reach a 5+ KDA
K/D isn't shit if you're using 10 minutes of slow cautious gameplay to get there.
maintaining your Score Per Minute so you'll achieve 1000 certs within a time frame that won't make you pull out your fucking hair is the best measure.

4-5 hours for 1000certs is probably only achievable with boosts and/or silo filling.
just build a fucking silo out in the middle of nowhere and kill it with not-tiberium.
shit, just build the fucking silo next to the spawns if you can.

>4-5 hours for 1000certs is probably only achievable with boosts and/or silo filling.
t. 0.5 ivi kdr

>tfw shit 0.8k/d despite playing since weeks

I'm at kdr .8 too
though I've only got a hundred hours played, and I'm still getting the hang of it

me2

I'm not animeposter though
** but it feels nice to be mistaken for her **

I fucked up the spoilers again.

hello cripple
please fuck off

don't we all

given around 70% of my deaths are because of boltshitters and vehiclefags, and i'm not a vehicle-boltshitter, i'm rather happy about my .8kdr

>please fuck off
no

>yfw

fugg
pic's 4u

it's ok! donut b sad! aim better!!!
u will improve and eventually get VRY BIG ivi kdr!
unless werlybird shuts the servers down before lol

t.: 10 ivi kdr

>given around 70% of my deaths are because of boltshitters and vehiclefags
it's fucking cancer innit laddie