/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

DLC2 is out edition.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

So do you play as the champions at all or its just cutscenes

Anyone find the helmet for the Ganondorf set? I'm still searching waterfalls.

STARTING DLC 2 NOW WISH ME LUCK

Where do I find all the DLC stuff? Tell me you fools.

I found two parts of the royal guard's set in Hyrule Castle. They were really obviously placed, but I'm stuck on the last piece.

What exactly constitutes the second floor of the castle?

Haven't started the DLC yet, do they not tell you where each item is like the other DLC's?

Check the castle itself, where you start the Ganon fight, it's probably there.

Pretty lewd

nah spoilers you get 1 cutscene for each champion but the final one with mipha is cute as she tries to kiss link but he dodges

They radar you where the book is, and the book has some vague clues.

>spoilers
>doesn't actually put this shit in spoilers
fuck you

>new boss

>but he dodges
Fuck you nintendo

Someone tell me where the Garb of Winds is.

I am going to marry Riju!
We won! I just woke up, saw the news and I'm now too ecstatic to even download the DLC! I'm not sure if I want to leave the general to avoid spoilers. It has been a great year with you guys, here's hoping for many great Zeldas to come!And gerudos!

Ravioli and Zelda have a cute interaction as well. Sidon and Link have a bro moment.

Isn't that one of the giant fossils?

Why does it take an hour to download?!

I finally found it, but there is no way in hell I would consider where I found it the second floor of the castle.

It is second floor of the sanctum, though.

Because you have bad internet.

what system?

So now new land, but a bunch of new trials and a yet unseen dungeon? Do you play the DLC on your normal save file?

Yes to both.

>Captured Soul shrine
>Get all the chests
>Carefully catch all the small balls rolling down the hill on the way back
>Put them aside
>Magnesis away the spiky balls
>Put them in the slot with the big ball so they don't roll away and respawn
>My labor complete
>Decide to be autistic and catch the rest and put them there too
>Ok done for real this time
>Proud of my ball pyramid
>Ok lemme go carry this sphere up to the thing
>Drop the bowl on my fucking head

The westernmost part of Cora Lake, just south of Lake Tower.
Right under the southern waterfall from Corta Lake. It's the third waterfall in the "steps" from Lake Floria.

I've killed all the monster bases for the trial, where are the shrines? They don't seem to be popping up and I've been over the plateau three times already.

>"Highest of three waterfalls north of lake Floria"
>Find a plethora of chests
>all have rupees
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT!?!?

Are you sure you killed them all? If you did you should see a cutscene of the new shrines appearing.

That's it. Your reward is the feeling of accomplishment.

I love Ban!

see

I feel like they might do more dlc content in the future.

So where exactly are the sub-trials for each champion? It's rather annoying to have to keep popping back to the monuments to check, and the hints aren't exactly clear.

Aonuma already said there's more in his speech for the awards.

>oh you beat the four main shrines and then did the three additional challenges and their three shrines
>ok lol fight the same boss again
This is fucking shameless for paid DLC.

I liked Link speaking 1 word finally at least.

Like what?

So are there enough shrines now to complete my hearts AND stamina?

Nope.

So, what, i'll still be missing one heart?

where the fuck is the ancient saddle

goddamn it I'm gay for Kass why can't he be real

Anyone got filesize for the update on WiiU? Have 3.6 GB free but getting an error message to go free up more space. Shop channel liating says all DLC should total only 2.6 GB oddly.

Use mag behind the horse god.

Was a glitch, reloaded fixed it.

Shit I'm stupid I thought it was also at Satori Mountain where the other chest was

I cant find that mipha challenge were the pic seems like there is a dam in it

>Needed to go into the previous downloads section in the store and get a 1kb update first.

this dlc is really terrible. I legitimately preferred the master trials one to this shit. at least the trial of the sword thing was actually new stuff, this just forces you to go back and do stuff you've already beaten like the yiga stealth sequence and the boss fights

I'm just about to start, bros, wish me luck!

so is it true that you can wonder around with Zelda and finish some stuff with her and go back in time?
I rebought a switch and have to replay BotW again.

Nope. She remains firmly buried within Ganon's colon.

where the fuck is the dragon’s hand so i can get ravio’s hood

>Can't be dyed

Goddamnit

WAT

>all the new armor is trash

Why Nintendo

Why

Where is that damn hat? "Second floor" doesn't give me much to work with when the other stuff is already on the second floor.

You didn't really expect a pay item to impact gameplay, did you?

>stop a titan of molten stone

Where do I find it?

This one took a good hour or two to find. Second floor of the Sanctum.

It's the second floor of the sanctum, above Ganon's pod

Fuck i still havent upgraded the mastersword because im shit but i dont want to start the second dlc without it

I completed breath of the wild and all it's shrines but haven't touched any of the dlc, is it worth the $20? How is dlc 2?

>main quest
>13 of 20

How do I get there without, y'know.

Climb nigga

Cutscene only triggers when you're in the room, not above it

>game expected me to use the bomb cannon contraption to hit some targets
>dude bomb arrows lmao work just fine

Fucking hell, these Ganon bosses. Fuck you Nintendo, I just want see my fish waifu but the fucking DLC WaterBlight faggot is sooo fucking annoying. I am on Master Mode too, FFFFFUuUUuUuUCcccCccKkKkKkKkk! I swear I’m nearly at a point where I am done with this PoS game...

Where do I start it at on the sanctum second floor?
I'm running around like a dumb ass looking for it and can't for shit.

Anyone got pictures of the locations

I'm fucking sad, got out for 3 hours searching for a bank where I could deposit some cash to be able to buy the DLC but they are all closed. Fucking national holiday,

You don't have any of those ATMs that can accept deposits where you're at?

Anyone know where to do the Urbosa underground ball trial?

Chief.

Where is the path of light for Mipha's trial?

Tried 7, not a single one accepted deposits.

Sit at the campfire till 5am and then look at the reflection of the sunrise on the water. At the tip of it should be a glowing blue ring. Glide to that.

Perfect, thanks.

Shit. Damn near every ATM in my town accepts deposits.You live in BFN or just in a shitty city? No ofense intended.

how do i do the secret stairway shit with the waterfall. i cant tell if it's hard or i'm retarded

I live in Rome, wich is indeed a shitty city.
I know of one ATM where I should be able to deposit but it's pretty far from where I live and I haven't had any sleep because I was watching the game awards

Ah. Just get some sleep man, the DLC will be there when you wake up.

i finally got it , but i think i'm retarded anyway

I used Magnesis to lift one and I had to Stasis it in time to catch it on the way down.

It took a while but it worked.

Figured it out. East of the Yiga Clan Hideout Marker, but South-West of Laparoh Mesa Shrine, there's the big hole with the Yiga Clan hideout right there. Go in there, sneak in, grab the ball from the second floor, sneak out, chuck it in the big hole.

Killing the big beast is South-West of the South Lomei Labyrinth, basically near the South-East edge of the dark brown part of the East Barrens on the map. Bomb arrows to the face help to knock it out.

Other one is North-West of Gerudo Town, you need those sand seal things from town, you'll see a big blue ring, you basically just ride through them in a set amount of time. Needs Link to go through, so line up properly so Link doesn't slide by outside the edge. Lining up properly also helps since enemies pop out to try and knock you off.

fucking hell they made waterblight ganon unfun with this equipment

I feel like a brainlet right now
I can't figure out Revalis other two monuments at all.
I got the flight range which was obvious but I got another shard of Dinraal's horn thinking that's what the fire dragon was and it did nothing.

The maps on these monuments are fucking hell to decipher with the size of map

Why do Zora's have nipples? Do they breastfeed? How?

You have to shoot Dinral in the canyon area of the Herba region

hngggggg

Use the Sheikah slate and take pictures.

So am I the only one having fun with this DLC? There's a lot of bitching going in about it.

I must admit though, the person who plays this game through the first time with all this added content from the DLC's is in for a pretty lengthy experience.

>More nice-looking DLC outfits you can't dye or upgrade
Literally fucking why
I can part-way understand dying but why the fuck can't you upgrade their defense?

Parts of it were a slog but seeing these cutscenes of the Champions so far have been worth it. Plus the motorcycle or Master Cycle or whatever it's called looks fun as hell, so I can't wait to get it.

I've done two of these trials so far, Rudania and Ruta's, and I'm really liking the cutscenes so far. Little babby Sidon is just so adorable... Goddamn.

My only issue with the Master Bike is that it's rewarded when you complete all the challenges of the 2nd DLC, when there's nothing more to do, who the fuck though that was a good idea?

It could just be a bragging rights reward. Like even IF there's nothing more to do, you still get a cool gift out of it all.

Plus... some players might get it while still having a bunch of Shrines to get to or something. The only prerequisite is that the Divine Beasts must be cleared, but maybe that'd mean a player could clear them all quickly then do these extra trials and get the bike?

I’m not looking forward to fighting the blights on hard mode, it’s gonna be a pain with their regeneration

Anyone know what Revalis race down a peak rings adorn is? The monument map looks like Dragon Bone Mire but there's nothing seemingly there