/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>London Chapter Release on December 19th
10 SQ for 5000 shares or 20000 likes

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

The Saint

>---!

Okay so I'm farming this event.
When do I get to have fun with my real servants?

>mordred with tits

The other Saint

In three days.

Reminder that if you're still farming 40AP like the little cuck you are, you should just uninstall the game and off yourself.

I rolled my first 5 star!

She's not trash, is she?

10 apples left. 50 AP is truely a grind.

Shes got nice boobies at least.

Very strong in Arts teams. Other than that she is selectively extremely powerful. Against Male Sabers she's the best unit to use and against Males in general she's strong. Overall very solid unit.

Artwork is trash tier though

I thought that was Xuanzang

Congratulations, you can now clear Camelot.

Arts Archer suited to assblast male sabers.
Congratulations, Camelot just became easy mode for you.

user with the accoconut can I have the FC pls? Did you keep it? Do you want it? Pls respond

Quality post user.

britbongs will never get a official release of FGO.

Bullying Mo-san!

you should have been the user to take it if you wanted it so bad

They are good and i loved them in Okeanos.

SHIIISHOOOOUU!!!
Good thing I only gave her half of what she needed

jack every thread now that shes adopted

what do i do with my accounts now

Vive la France!

i just want FC DONT BE A NIGGER user OR IMMA HAVE TO GET CLETUS AND THE ROPE YOU NIGGER

594 493 385

Once you get past a certain point you should purposefully feed them half so that if you get a Super or Great you're not wasting cards.

no bullying allowed below this post
offenses are punishable by poor gacha luck

>implying gaywang is the hardest part of camelot

Nah, that's the Other Saint!

>Implying Mordred doesn't need all the constructive criticism she can get.

Nani?!

>blocks your path

Underboob santa

who else is ascending their Saber Lily/Nero/Saber Alter to prepare for the next event

>be on the like 100th+ run of the 50AP for farming
>Kinda tired
>ok Salter's np is 98% almost ready for next one
>Salter is full HP
>Get's triple critted by waver scath and gil
>RIP
>FUCK
>Since my enforcer for the job is Altera ( i lose +1 stock bonus but i am much faster ) couldn't kill Gil before his NP was charged , at least she managed to 1 turn Altera
>Waver gives Gil a charge
>well shit
>Enema elish and i am out of evades
>frontline goes RIP
>everything gets saved by Marie never fucking dying
She has earned my attention

DING

I already have Nero and Alter done, Lily will probably be max ascended after this event is over.

Scat can kill marie through her KIRA KIRA

Give them to people that lament having shitty accounts and no 5*s or people that are just starting if your accounts have Lily and BotJ, I guess.

DAN NO URA
HASSOU TOBI

>tfw still on Nougat 7.0
Thanks for beta-testing

Scat got 1 turned by Altera , double critted then NP'd

Minus the boss who's the hardest part

I love how this event keeps awakening people to the power of the best Queen.

>double critted then NP'd
>not NP'd then double critted
wrong order

Thanks for the blog update if you don’t know what to post there is no shame in lurking.

I hope alter-chan is ready for zerker ushi alter

snek

t-twenty apples left...

jesus christ

I've got all three done, I'm hoarding EXP now for Tituria Alter and Jack.

Literally a worse Cu

>spending all of your apples when there's a double lotto in three months

Will keep you posted! Don't forget to like and subscribe!

>two CE drops in a row
What the fuck, I don't need you anymore

Nearly the same, but she covers against Sabers better like how he covers against Assassins better than her.
Plus the benefit of being anti male.

BEST KING

Explain?

PADORU PADORU

I have 6k socks but dont want to tap my phone for 20 + mins, what do?

they do
havent seen anyone asking when i skim the bread

worst part of this event is that I don't get to bond with the husband through the thousands of AP
I wonder if he's feeling bad about it
am I unknowingly cheating? just the apples are fine, right?
is this NTR christmas?

Nani?!

Do it while watching a movie/anime/youtube

They just pushed an update on the play store. Not sure if that fixes it though

>oh no user don't spend your apples on the good lottery that will save you the infinite hassle of skill gems for at least 5 seconds, go spend it on this other lotto that gives a generally ok amount of AP return

just bUrself

use your ingenuity

>tfw farming 50ap at +11

Not on apkpure yet

I enjoyed this event until the 50AP rolled around. It is definitely too hard. If you don't have Jack it's a huge pain and it is also miserably boring not to mention heavily RNG dependent, which is really shitty. I have a fairly high success rate, but it always takes a long time. Giving you Santa within the last few days and just expecting you to do all the grinding in one small burst is such a fucking stupid idea. This would have been so tolerable had it just been the 40AP and you could do five to ten apples a day.

How lewd!

>Not saving all of your apples for Nerofest 2019
I lel

By this logic just don't ever spend apples because there's a lotto event in the future.

Is that Nerofest? I only started playing 2 weeks ago.
Anyway, if the format of the events in this game are literally all lotteries it may be worth investing in some kind of apparatus like this.

nigger the 50ap is easy as hell without jack. the issue is that it takes too god damned long because scathach has a billion HP for no good reason.

>deleted

A Wild Horseshoe Appears!

p-pls don't crit me

Gib, need 52 of those shits

For those who are struggling, this works. I don't even wipe anymore. At worst I savescum when the crit-stars align for the enemy.

What if I rolled the story banner?

I would say the length makes it not easy by default. If something is taking 15+ turns to clear, it wasn't easy regardless of how much life your characters were left with. Grinding it is miserable and feels extremely inefficient. It isn't just that Scat has way too much health. The general enemy placement is horrible. The RNG at the first stage sucks. The Reindeer can crit for half your unit's health while the snowmen can keep healing Altera. Promoting using Santa only to have a three bar Carmilla be second is ridiculous too.

It's just horrible. I don't get how people can sit here and grind this mission out literally a thousand times.

Is it efficient to just tell the sock farming to fuck off and use some spots to farm bond instead?

Im using him on 40 ap, get on my level scrub

This issue is the crit critters in wave 1 and bad card RNG can completely sabotage your attempt.
And even if you fail 1 in 10 attempts at the 50AP, it means you'd have had better lottery-clearing economy just doing the 40AP instead.

Maybe if the event had handed out all the materials required to ascend the event shitters to max it would be fair, but it's not. The glut of EXP? Sure, but
>Caesar requires both Pages AND Gears
>David requires Hearts
>etc.
Seriously, get fucked DW.

You most likely don't get shit either way. Story or rate-up, both will give you an Iron willed training, a bunch of crap CEs and maybe a 3* servant or two.

I'm still at 46 apples

Someone post the retarded tied up Gudako

Jannu Alter release event

2 separate lottos with 75-90 MP, 6-8 monuments, 12-16 pieces, (knight classes versus cav+zerker) 30 exp all, 5 horseshoes/golem nads or 5 pages/eyes per box

Also 1400 currency for 20 of each tier of skill cookie

SHISHOOOOOUUU!!!

>Anyway, if the format of the events in this game are literally all lotteries it may be worth investing in some kind of apparatus like this.

They aren't I hope.

Are the drop rates for materials in the event quest known?

i'm using nursery rhyme/robin hood/santa alter frontline, santa alter support/marie/martha backline. robin hood destroys altera and it doesn't really matter if he dies to a reindeer or something though he can tank it just fine with healing from alter and the default mystic code. nursery rhyme and potentially robin hood kill the fuck out of carmilla no problem and she can't do enough to santa alter to be a threat because the hands take her turns. final wave, santa alter double buff NP destroys everything and cleanup is easy since waver and gil will go down in no time flat. then it's just falling asleep while depleting scathach's HP as she poses no threat whatsoever. i almost never dip into marie or martha unless scathach decides to just triple attack one unit or i get unlucky with her invincibility and have to actually take a NP.

as for doing it nursery rhyme-less seems like a decent enough guide. it gets easier and easier once you get 2 CE drops so you can MLB it yourself alongside your support's MLB copy which should have been letting you use good CEs from the beginning if you're not a costlet.

Every christmas, jannu release, and nerofes 2017(18) are going to be lotto events

Shop's closed until next year, Nobu.

Saving my self for 「」