/xaurg/ - Xaurum general

>What is it?
Xaurum is a gold backed crypto (think DigiX) with an ever-increasing gold/Xaur ratio

>How does it work?
Transaction fees are distributed to the commonwealth via regular gold purchases. New Xaur can be mined or minted (minting requires ~$1m and enables direct fiat deposits for Xaur), however, new Xaur can only be created when the current market price is above the previous production price (the previous market price Xaur was minted/mined at) therefore creating built-in scarcity hedging against market crashes. Due to these properties, Xaur represents a steadily growing fund backed by physical gold.

>Who is it for?
While a short term pump is possible, and 11.2Ksats is a steal (compare to Strat which has similar circulating supply and far less innovation) this is a long-haul coin. As you can see, the ratio grows rather slowly (although a sudden influx of Veeky Forumsraelites might send it to the moon idk)

>You have peaked my interest
www.xaurum.org
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546279.0

See here Xaur daily is clearly bullish

Shameless bump

Look at this thing Veeky Forums

>>Dat volatility

Oh hell no consuelo

Also isn't there another Goldbacked coin that Bitcointalkfags were also shilling

Thats called low volume

Also, big ups for the POSW notice

You literally deserve a blowjob from every user and their mother for that thread

/Thread/

Digix has the main gold backed coin, but it is simply a proof of ownership, and their "stock coin" reaps the fees

That would be CryptoGod

I am the cheap Chinese knockoff

Its not backed by gold because it has less than 10% of its entire market cap in gold. Its a total scam. Its not deflationary since no one is using it for anything and its just pure speculation. Its a ponzi scheme.

>Its not backed by gold
>has less than 10% of its entire market cap in gold
You dont understand what "backed" means? Again, the backing of gold can literally only increase

>Its not deflationary
never said it was

>its just pure speculation
welcome to Veeky Forums?

how can it increase when no one uses the shitty token for anything other than speculation. Also you said something about built in scarcity lmao when in reality that shit is as scarce as nitrogen.

It increases because new Xaurum cannot be coined without adding to the reserve. Right now the increase is very slow since nobody knows about it.

Scarcity relative to price. Eth has almost the same total supply...

exactly and since no one is using it for anything its never going to be scarce and its a literal ponzi scheme.

>its not worth much because nobody uses it
nigger are you actually retarded

Clearly you aren't smart enough to understand these things. You probably would have called the DAO a ponzi scheme right before $100m poured into it

are you? if people arent using it for transactions then how will the tokens get burned you honky?

Tokens dont get burned lol

your FUD is amazing

shut up you dumb honky fuck. the gold reserve will never reach parity with the token thus it will only rise when new people buy it = literal ponzi scheme. You are better off with bitbean friend. Why would you buy xaurum which is valued 1000% higher than the total amount of gold in their reserves when you can just buy gold and earn more profits. haha honky ass bitch.

> the gold reserve will never reach parity
It can LITERALLY only go up. I don't think you understand how this works

> thus it will only rise when new people buy
again, you're retard is showing

>Why would you buy xaurum which is valued 1000% higher than the total amount of gold in their reserves when you can just buy gold and earn more profits
Gold doesn't have a yield lol it's inert

I dont think you understand how this works. You clearly dont know the basics of the crypto you are shilling. It can "LITERALLY ONLY GO UP" if the related crypto which isnt tied or even close to the gold reserves goes up 2%. Even that is incredible vauge and very ponzi like. time to btfo nobeaner.

>It can "LITERALLY ONLY GO UP" if the related crypto which isnt tied or even close to the gold reserves goes up 2%
lol you aint read shit. It's LITERALLY tied to gold. Redeemable for gold. A small amount of gold at the moment, but the amount of gold Xaur is redeemable for will increase over time from collecting transaction fees, selling the Xaur for fiat, and adding to the pool of gold.

Your issue is you think "tied to gold" means 1 to 1 ratio. "Tied to gold" can be a proportional ratio... how old are you anyway?

IN ADDITION

Xaurum volume on bittrex is 21btc with zero Veeky Forums pump

The almighty bean is at 30btc with all of its meming. So yes, people are using it.

tsk tsk tsk. When will honkies ever learn? Not only did you just contradict yourself by saying there are now transaction fees when before you denied that they even existed. You literally just admitted that its a ponzi scheme. If you buy XAR now you would only be able to redeem it in gold for around 10% compared to what you spent in fiat for the token. Just buy some bitbean you honky fagget. Oh and fyi, bitbean has a PoS system in the works and a cartoon, store etc i could go on and on. It actually has amazing devs unlike your scamcoin.

You trollen but ill play

my original post
>How does it work?
Transaction fees are distributed to the commonwealth
Transaction fees are distributed to the
Transaction fees are distributed
Transaction fees are
Transaction fees

their aint gon b fees tho cus no 1 is transactin dat shit ya feel? they just hodlin and waitin to ponzi more ppl ya feel? and if u cant argue against that then ur just one honky ass cracker.

>If you buy XAR now you would only be able to redeem it in gold for around 10% compared to what you spent in fiat
compared to bitbean which is redeemable in...

Xaurum has strong upward pressure. Choose to ignore it, call it a ponzi, in 10 years ill take a pic of my kilo of gold on my yacht and post it to Veeky Forums

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources.