/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>London Chapter Release on December 19th
10 SQ for 5000 shares or 20000 likes

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Reminder that NA Jack was censored.

Having my way with Medb on my bed and making her my wife!

SHISHOOOOUUU!!!

Why am I even wasting my times with this game? The gameplay is dogshit.

Who here ready for saber wars?

nth for my beautiful genius servant

>he didn't save apples to rush london

Never again. I can never fap again to Sensei.

I KNOW
I KNOW IVE LET YOU DOWN

The grind claims another victim.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

NORE O NORE O NORE O NOREEEE

So you can roll for Tyler durden

Okita and Nobu!

Rushing for what?

Smile protected!

I want to try to do 11+ 50AP instead my current 12+ 40AP, among Gil/Waver/Herk who should I use and where should I put them in the line up?

Currently I'm using Double Santa + 70 Robin but it's very inconsistent, I have 70 Caesar as well in the back but that's the extent of my real forces, Jing Ke, Darius, and David are all low and no mats to ascend them.

If you complete singularities within 24 hours of their release you get a bonus 30 quart

>killing wave 1 too fast to build NP's for wave 2 and 3
HELP

You don’t.

Nice.
One more and I can run double MLB.

Just use kaleido or imaginary element

Seriously /alter/, why is Kiyo so cute? I want to fuck her silly and hug her tight.

Free markets and open guilds.

>there are people in this thread who aren't at +17 stockings and have a MLB HNS+normal HNS

>55 apples left
I'm not gonna make it bros.

>meanwhile I already cleared 10 boxes and still no MLB

pls no lewd Kiyo she is only for cute

That could be me but I’m too busy not giving a fuck to buy the last CE from the shop. I easily could.

>only 10
Boxlet, please.

>Grailed
>Fou'd
>9K attack
sumanai

OKITA-SAN DAI SHOURI

Lucklets, when will they learn?

>9 boxes cleared
>burnt all my bronze and silver apples; got enough stockings to clear 4 boxes
This is neither as quick or as economical as I was led to believe.

Should I grail best girl?

Jeanne Alter? Sure!

I've found a way to do it consistently enough with double Santa and Robin. Been sort of tinkering and hoping for the best since yesterday, and after I got the 2nd CE drop it made the whole thing easier.

I had to max fou my Robin's attack. At 8k+ attack, Robin's NP and his capacity to wither down Altera's HP is a world of difference actually. I had some spare kaleidos, so I equiped one on him. Was still getting some unlucky runs and having to save scum until I had the 2nd CE dropped, and could equip a L/ZO on my Santa Alter. Some big dick damage on busters made even Reinchads easy pickings and that whole first wave not as dangerous.

>grailed dragon dick
Jeanne detected.

Obviously I meant mine and a support one.

Unless you have +17, all future lottery events are more economical than this one. People just overhyped it because it's the first lottery in the game.

>he doesnt have two mlb jannus

That's not a nice joke to tell people user.

The only bad thing about 40AP grinding is that it gives out significantly less EXP and bond points than 50AP. Almost getting 30k per fight is pretty nice, but I think I'll stick to 40AP grinding honestly, its just way easier on my brain and fingers.

Pretty much. The last one JP got was amazing for skill gems, I don't know how anybody who actually plays JP can say secret gems are hard to get after that.

I'll probably clear enough boxes to lower the CD for 2 of Waver's skills and leave it at that.

>this will never be (me)
literally end my life desu

Yeah. Ill save my sanity over my bond points/exp any day.

>15000 socks to turn in

So when is the next lottery

Fuck this is awesome. I'm ascending and leveling everyone who came to my Chaldea. Really worth grinding for.

“Weak” teams are really fun! Managed to make La Mort Espoir hit for almost 150k.
This was the 40AP, 50AP is next, but I’ve got a lot of leveling to do before that. 3 for Georgios, 20 for Shakes, 25 for Sanson.

da vinci/jeanne alter in 3 months

>Max fou
Okay I might be able to do this, was saving it up for Gil/Waver/Herk but if it works then I guess that pays off
>I had some spare kaleidos
Well never mind, I'm guessing Imaginary Around doesn't cut it? I can't seem to guarantee Robin getting that 40% whenever he wants, plus it sometimes gets in the way of the Santas building up NP.

>and could equip a L/ZO on my Santa Alter.
Interesting, I mainly slapped Imaginary on my Santa to speed up the process of getting 100% since the support Santa starts out at 0% with MLB HNS. I'm not sure how I'd fill up 2 Santas starting at 0% though, at least not without letting the enemy wail on me way too much.

I'm guessing the Kaleido is important not only in more stability in higher NP but also the higher damage for Robin which you highlighted. Guess it's not something just anyone can do but more power to you.

Won't we have like a week to turn socks in?

why would you do that

>+16 on 40 AP
>+15 on 50 AP, plus my grailed servant gets bond points and I get master experience
Pretty easy choice since 50 AP is easy as shit if you bring along a non-event servant.

40 AP gives way worse side drops in general because of no horseshoes policy.

Still, holy shit it's better to faceroll 40 than struggle ten minutes against 50.

>still have 70+ apples
End me

>tfw second CE drop

Is this a sign I should roll for Jannu?

Use 20-30 then give up. Ive already got 200 caster gems and Im never going to use them all.

>50 AP is easy as shit if you bring along a non-event servant.

No it's not. 50 AP is only easy if you run like two non-event servants, and if you run two there's no point to it anyway.

>Want Alter
>Want Jeanne
>Want Nero
>Want Drake
I'm not gonna survive the next week am I?

too busy running a train on scat and caramel

iktfb, I finally managed to get all the Servants in my support list to max ascension.

but user, he has marie, martha, jack and all that shit. Surely he is doing it with "event servant only".

It's probably ideal to save a few dozen apples. The event with Jannu Alter's release has 2 lotteries.

>+16 on 40 AP
>+15 on 50 AP (with one non-event servant)

Are you saying that you have Jack, Martha, Cake and Rhyme but not a single one of the event 3- or 2-stars? Because if you really have +15 with one non-event servant I'm pretty sure you could be running +17 at 40 and that's better than 50 at +15.

I've been consistently beating 50 AP easily with double Santa + Jack. As long as you get a clean first wave the rest goes easily.

I'd imagine it would be a different story without Jack though.

Why not?

who /rsi/ here?

it hurts

My supports were ascended a long time ago. I'm talking about the rest of the roster. Also give Cu another CE.

>Well never mind, I'm guessing Imaginary Around doesn't cut it? I can't seem to guarantee Robin getting that 40% whenever he wants, plus it sometimes gets in the way of the Santas building up NP.
I think it should be enough using his second skill, which I don't even bother using. Just make sure you brave chain on Altera to take some life away from her and build NP. Take out Reinchad threats as soon as possible as their NP charge is as quick as Altera's. It's a fine balance knowing who to focus each turn and takes a bit of practice to get a good hang of it.

You can build the NP of the Santas fine in the next wave, as long as you one shot Carmilla or kill her fast enough. Even if you don't, just getting close enough should do. The Santas will take barely any damage due to Robin's attack debuff and them being Caster class.

It's what worked for me, but I understand I have a good array of CE's to work with which others might not.

I'm averaging around 9 turns for 50AP and it's rare for me to lose a single servant.

I need 45 more assassins gold gems.
I need to grind.

Not him, but +16 is what you get if you're missing one of Martha/Marie/NR. I have Jack/Martha/Marie and 16's the highest it goes with that.

I have all of that shit and 50 AP is kicking my ass so hard that I had to shift down to 40.

50 AP quest is just too fucking hard. I refuse to believe it's consistently winnable with a team of event servants, even if you have all of them maxed. Even if you have some of them grailed I don't think it'd be consistent enough. Maybe if Gaygamesh was an event servant it would be possible.

>Also give Cu another CE.
Which one?

Some people can't even manage it with Jack AND Rhyme.

Are the other lotteries as broken as this one?

>Siegfried and Saber Lily are both S growth
Oh yeah lvl 70 max for you two

Absolutely!

Or you can prioritize 1-2 skills and finish your beloved Assassin servant next Christmas. There's no rush, so spread the grind out.

Something useful. %NP or Quick up. Hell even Buster up would be better than Kirei.

Not him, but Quick Up, NP damage up, and starting NP up are pretty good choices.
Defense is fairly pointless because he'll be dodging attacks anyway.

just you wait until he get's his strengthening quest kid

17 THOUSAND hp grailed

>Just make sure you brave chain on Altera to take some life away from her and build NP. Take out Reinchad threats as soon as possible as their NP charge is as quick as Altera's.
The issue is I've gotten double Reinchad's + Altera before a few times, and at the same time those were runs where I didn't get to brave chain with Robin at all or that he only had AQQ up which is garbage for anything but building up NP (can't even hit 100% with second skill on). Having the Reinchad's take up my priority Altera gets to do her thing, but if I deal with her after killing a Reinchad or deal with her first, then Robin usually dies.

It might make a difference if I max Fou'd him though that's a very real possibility, but I'm sketchy on investing in a servant that I don't know whether or not he will be part of another bonus or not. Does anyone know if Robin shows up as another event servant in the future?

My current stock pile of Fous were all obtained since the start, I was actually saving them for Mashu since she can only benefit from the universal ones, or use them for my good servants.

He said he's running one non-event servant for 50 and gets +15. If you run one non-event servant the only possible combination that gives you +15 is Jack, all three four-stars plus double Santa. So based on that, he should be able to reach +17 with a full event party.

>he wasted his sqs on garbage like martha, marie and nr

>wait a year for nerofest
bait, da vinci isn't even as close to as good as christmas

>super reindeer with x3 crit dmg buffs plops your servant in 1 crit

>50 ap literally impossible with even with jack, NR and Santa
>Put in Gil
>Suddenly it's easy af
Why is golden man so based?

YAMERO
I want to have 2 my assassin boys at 10/10/10.
Right now my Hassan 6/8/10, EMIYA next one.
I will play some 50 ap for clearing shop, then will start 40 ap, 16 turns 15 ap too slow.

>Yaaay! Arigatooou!

Are you actually suggesting to grail Sumanai

>I refuse to believe it's consistently winnable with a team of event servants, even if you have all of them maxed.
Jew King is your greatest ally, I haven't lost a single battle after switching to this setup.

Waver + Santa alter with HP + lvl 50 fatman clear 50ap in 8 turns.