/svg/ Shadowverse General

DUDE edition.
LMAO

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

who /GM/ here

I see that every single time a Dragoncuck posts here though.

Smoke Weed Everday.

Save Sword.

No.

>Get Fighter and Goliath in the SAME CARD
You swordniggers are never happy.

Post your 1st page /svg/.
Sup.

i am not even /m/ you stupid bitches

Play Dirt
It's fun and toatally not a brick city

Arthur will be Sword's Eachtar.
The second Sword legendary will be an Otohime remake.
Sword will be saved.

Nice game shadowbabs.

I jumped to GM last season. But I am having like 400 MP now.
It's sure is pleasure to take it easy.

Maybe in 10 or so days

Put the meta is fun and varied right now, unless you're a swordbab lmaol

This is japanese unicorn.

I'm doing fine with even Sword, I don't know why scrubs are panicking over sword having an overall 48% winrate on a flimsy and unreliable statistics website.

So the ironic retarded shiposters are all gathered here already. Epic win lulz my bros.

what happens if she broke her horn

Nothing special. All my pages are equal.

btw, KMR pls gibe more pages, memes must flow

Save Maidcraft

The obviously strategy is to simply ignore and move on.

this is japanese bat
say something nice to her

we have rotation now.
nexto!

Who here would actually try both unlimited GM and rotation GM? I know I would, because if unlimited is a barren wasteland, that means I can get top 10k and 1k rewards easily.

This is mexican unicorn.

Somebody save Rowen

I mean, we have 3 months to get GM, so I would probably do one in one month and the other the next month.

8 points for creativity.

>meta is fun and varied right now
Maybe, but the previous 5 were absolute trash, so I just can't play this game anymore.

Reminds me this.

so has any insider given tips on who to vote for? previously an insider said to vote tizin

who looks like the biggest nerd/autist? i will vote for him.

What does weedman do?

DUDE

Plz concede

The /svg/ approved choices are SOS (seasoned player) and Hasu (new and innovative player)

Concede please

Give +1/+0 to an ally
Literally palace fencer without the restriction

Vote available now?

Can I get a concede?

Remove elf

What class?

Just try to, nerd

Kirarain~

>flame destroyer sameface
rune

Pretty much this. In the spirit of shadowverse, flip a coin to decide which one :^)

ded game, i'll try again tomorrow

flame destroyer not having been sheared

I tried joining the match but the room was already full

My guess is nobody will play unlimited initially (except dshitters who refuse to play any other deck). However by month 3 when everyone is bored to death of the meta (or if something breaks rotation in half early on), people will start migrating to Unlimited. This is probably be the cycle of the game from now on.

your room was unavailable

Blood. They have that frozen demon with rush that draws a card already.

Happy pig is going to be crazy good. That is all.

Sword is SO BAD AND LUCK DEPENDENT!
>turn 2 hedgehog
>turn 3 juliet
>OH GOD WARD
>turn 4 white commander into hedgehog
>my turn, trade 2 followers
>turn 5 7 damage worth of ambush followers (better you draw THAT card yugi!)
>OH GOD WARD
>DoD + 1pp "weakling"
>OH GOD WARD, trade 2 followers
>round table, juliet juliet
I hope you didn't forget the 1pp follower, it'll trade with your ward.
>6 face damage

Everyone will try rotation, because it's new, but people will just go back to unlimited evantually so they can play all their cards. Most sv players don't give a shit about climbing after they get their GM limited rewards. That's why the top 10k borderline is always near 10k mp unless there's a chest event going on.
The only people who will be playing rotation after the first expansion will be people who want to compete in rotation tournaments.

He'll pretty much replace Unica in any deck that would have run her post rotation.

what cygames mean by this?

speak for yourself
Beside a core for each deck for unranked dailies i am gonna vial rotated cards, not touching unlimited

It means they need to rehire better brits who can actually translate properly.

we need a pic how the pig overcomes unica

I'm speaking for the nips actually. Most of them hate rotation. Westerners on the other hand, for some reason embrace rotation because they think shadowverse is a "competitive" game and they are deluded into thinking rotations will fix any balance problems.

>e-everyone will play unlimited!
>e-enjoy your dead game mode rotationfags!
>please play unlimited with me, I don't wanna play solitaire alone

Everyone sure is clueless about who the sv's playerbase is
Thinking that unlimited won't be the main game mode is a pretty blatant delusion

It transforms a card in your hand into Windblast Dragon.

Depends entirely on the Unlimited meta. If it's no fun allowed kill by turn 6 or lose combo vs aggroverse then it can fuck right off. Doesn't matter how how much I want to play some old build or meme deck if it's impossible to win with. It also depends on if the mission system ever changes. If they ever remove the win requirement from dailies I'll just play unranked forever and probably never look at ranked sideways ever again.

The pleasure of being cummed inside.

>listening to your /hsg/ partners

>Westerners on the other hand, for some reason embrace rotation because they think shadowverse is a "competitive" game
I won't touch Unlimited just because Arisa roaches will be there
I want to fight some kind of Forest not revolving around Roaches and thats not some neutral shit with less than 30% Forest cards

Nobody want to play a broken game, brainlet.

by a dragoncraft player

That's why cygames said they'll be introducing a banlist if that happens. You still get to play with more cards than rotation and broken cards will be banned.
It's pretty obvious to see which game mode would be more populated if you consider the fact that most of sv's playerbase (the nips) just want to collect cards and have a comfy game.

You're in the minority. Remember, japan is the biggest audience for shadowverse.
>making assumptions
I can bet you rotations will be just as broken because you know, this is cygames we're talking about. Just look at their track record. Stop being delusional already.

>he
>still thinks every nips love DShit
My sides

>making assumptions
>while making assumptions himself

I need a private win. Id 69487

who gives you the authority to speak for nip? proof?
i know kim and chang are going to switch to rotation mode.

Thanks, ginger. Hopefully you get your deserved support

>runeniggers being so delusional they think everyone wants to put up with solitaire as much as they do
Lmao this denial

>1547 ranked score
Midshadow is pretty good these days.

Don't lump us all with delusional dshift mains who won't be able to force people to play against them anymore. Fuck that deck, I hope unlimited burns and they just ban all of the old OTK shit.

oh wow look at this delusional Dshift subhumans, everyone hated your solitaire deck, nips on 2ch were telling people to rope dshift players since fucking DE, hell they even sent a death threats to this one dshift streamers on openrec back then

Nips do love dshift. Why do you think it was the most played deck last month?
Did you forget? This is a mobage for nips on their way to work. All they care about is collecting. Why do you think the top 10k player ranking is always near the 10k mp mark?
Did you know, before when the ranking rewards were top 100 and top 1k only, you could actually get into top 10k player with something like 5k mp?
It means most players don't bother grinding mp score.

I need a private concede, please.

>turn 4 chimera
loooooooooooooooool

>AA2 3168 score
Am I going to make it to masters? Daria only btw

>guise pls play unlimited
>rotation will suck guies
>look nips hated rotations guise
>pls guise i dont want to play my solitaire deck alone

the absolute state of dshitter right now