>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12503.0)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ihq8_ozgzII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

Thanks, m8.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>7 tickets
>still no lightning gs for my nierbutt

Are Xon, Pirate Jake, or Locke beneficial in this raid in any way?

His presence enabled your faggy ass, an objectively negative consequence.

Lol, the rank one dude already reached the King Burst Pot at the end.

Had a few mithril to spare, not bad though since I already had Garnet's SSB

Why do you do this? it only gives you and your shitty character a bad reputation. People think less of your waifu because of YOU.

Vayne hates YOU

>Drop 11 tickets for Roy and get nothing
>Already feel like I've spent too much
Fucking faggot, you don't even deserve 1 ticket

I thought the raid boss was weak to lightning but is not, 15 million damage with A2 was a little overkill

I am not a degenerate, and how is recognizing the worth of the True Hero supposed to be a bad thing?

Again, how is giving proper recognition to the True Hero supposed to be a bad thing? It's a reminder of something that most who haven't been in the thread for awhile don't often think about.
And the True Hero is far from a shitty character, although given the little amount of screentime that he got if you didn't pay much attention to XII then you might have missed this. Please play XII and pay attention to it, it really is a good game for it's plot/characters and elsewise.
And how would recognizing his worth cause hatred in him? If anything it should do the opposite at least to some slight degree, and he certainly couldn't care for someone who did not at the very least recognize his worth.

What's with all the pu... oh right Roy. Meh.

>how is giving proper recognition to the True Hero supposed to be a bad thing?
Because you keep forcing the same annoying shit every single thread, every single day. I never thought much of that guy, but now I absolutely hate the character thanks to your stupid ass.

Rest assured that the more you do this, the more people will hate your beloved waifu. Keep shitting all over Vayne by thinking you're making people like him.

>Vaynefag is actually why Vayne gets a poor reputation around here

More I think about this, it's true. I pulled his dragon dildo relic and I was instantly pissed just because I associate Vayne with an autist. If it wasn't for Vaynefag I wouldn't have thought much and just accepted a new relic.
Yikes.

Reminder to do the chamber of crystals new quest for easy 200 lapis

If all that it takes to make you hate something is to be told that it is good then not only do I doubt that you actually hate the thing as you're clearly just being contrary for it's own sake but I doubt that you could ever properly appreciate the True Hero's worth, thus your opinion matters little.

>y...you're not worthy to like my character
Keep sabotaging your own waifu then, Vaynehater. We hate him because of you

Of course it's true. Vayne is so fucking irrelevant and unmemorable that no one would even acknowledge his existence if it wasn't for this sperg.

Persona 5 probably deserved it 2bh. I haven’t played Nier though. XV has apparently made improvements since I last played it, but thens the breaks. Don’t release incomplete games.

>get the only great relic on the banner
>not bad

For this banner, a 1/11 with Vivi USB is better than pulling every other thing on the banner in one pull

>guromu
>trytrinity.
kek

Again
>Hating something just because someone says it's good
Not only is that not actually proper hate as you clearly haven't thought it through very far, but making your decisions on such reasonings (or even worse still, if your emotions actually follow such reasonings) is an indicator that you are unlikely to properly think about such things in the future, thus you will very likely not be able to properly appreciate the True Hero regardless.
Had I posted every thread reminding all that Final Fantasy is good, would you have grown to hate the series? Because the logic there is roughly the same excepting any predispositions.

He isn't though; although he gets far less screentime than he deserves and really needed to be expressed obviously enough for most players he is extremely far from irrelevant to both the set-up of the plot and the plot during the game, and isn't unmemorable unless you paid so little attention that you wouldn't have remembered anything anyways.

I didn't ask for your opinion shithead

Can’t wait to play IX and see why people like it so much. I have high expectations but I had high expectations for VII and they were mostly met.

>that no one would even acknowledge his existence

That's the problem, though. Vaynefag's shtick is he parades that Vayne is a good character, putting aside that "true hero" autistic shit for a second, he's saying the character is good...by trying to force us to accept that a character is good because he says so?

If Vayne was a good character we wouldn't need an autist to parrot saying he is good 24/7. We would just know he's good and like the character. Good characters don't need their own cheerleaders to convince us that they are good. Vivi was a good character and someone didn't have to tell me that VIVI IS THE TRUE HERO for 365 days a year. Vaynefag shits all over his own character and undoes everything he says just by the action of doing it.

Real talk, if Vayne was secretly good he’d be a horrible character. Nothing worse than an antagonist who has the moral high ground over a protagonist. Bad writing.

>Daily: Aura
>Ticket: Our Boy
Done with this banner, I was ready to spend all my 9 tickets but got him on my first.
So this is how it feels to be one of God's chosen...

Congrats on your hat.

Stop this right now. Getting upset I didn't pull him even though I don't need him

You wish that whore was our boy

>all my 9 tickets

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

>tfw seriously thinking on making a spreadsheet detailing all my SBs, to keep track of all the shit I have

Goddammit autism, control yourself, I have to study.

It's worth it user. Its more fun to do that than to play the actual game

>finally scrape together enough mythril for the Lucky Draw
>expect nothing
>get super excited when I see three rainbow orbs and a disco orb
>Fran's USB is a fucking dupe, and it's a garbage USB in the first place, and the bow itself isn't even a good stat stick
>third dupe of Hope's BSB
>only new things are Elena SSB and Aeris BSB2
>Aeris BSB2 is even worse than her first one
>Elena is useless

Probably the most disappointing pull I've had in a long time

That logical is still faulty though, as you're still making your decisions based not on the traits of the thing being appraised but on how the thing is being presented; you aren't actually judging the thing itself for itself, but for another.
I'm not telling you that he is the True Hero because I said so, but because of his traits ie the fact that he did nothing wrong.
And again, to think that something must be awful simply because someone says that it is good (predispositions aside) is faulty logic when you have more than enough time and resources to analyze the thing yourself. Saying that something is good does not make it bad, and not saying that something is good does not make it good. That logic is hilarious.

He is a good character though, and imo at least, this is purely opinion and there are valid reasons to think otherwise, a morally-superior antagonist is only objectionable because it happens so often unintentionally these days (or, rather, that the protagonists these days are rarely actually good in either traits or characterization, thus making the antagonist the more interesting party yet the protagonists are still focused on much more) thus it seems tired and unoriginal - a game in which the protagonists were all actually good people with no objectionable or obnoxious traits/characterization that did good and heroic things for good reasons is extremely rare excepting games where there isn't enough characterization to tell otherwise - in other words, to actually play as "good guys" opposing "bad guys" in a situation where both parties fit the label is getting so rare that every new occasion otherwise is becoming more and more obnoxious.
but again, imo. If your opinion differs i'm moderately curious as to why you dislike such things.

>/ffg/ has to deal with this autism everyday

Aeris BSB2 is better than her BSB1

Vaynefag would be so much more tolerable if he wasn't such a pretentious cunt

You idiot, Elena’s SSB is a +fire throwing weapon. If you use Locke it’s literally his ideal weapon. Plus Aerith BSB2 is good.

People need to realize that Vaynefag is a literal autist living off government paychecks. Not the meme "you're an autist" shitposting kind, the actual mental illness kind. Autism is an actual thing, kids.

Stop expecting any sense of reasonable behavior from someone with clinical mental problems. Take pity on them and move on. You're just unfortunate that he latched onto this general.

How am I supposed to be such a thing? Autistic perhaps, but autism does not mutually exclusive intelligence and proper reasoning abilities.
I am autistic regarding the True Hero because he deserves such devotion, not the other way around. The True Hero deserves abnormally high amounts of devotion and recognition, so of course this seems like unbearable and non-functional autism to those only used to significantly lower levels.

shut up autist.

>I am only autistic for le true hero XD
kys

Vaynefag is a hardcore Trumpcuck, that's even worse.

Trump is much like the True Hero when you think about it.

>Thinking any American (or earthling in general at this point) politician is capable of being anything more than a smaller step towards shit than the competitors
No.
There is no comparison, no earthling politician can hold even a candle to the True Hero's blinding sun of worthiness and capability.

Fuck yeah, got a second ticket from the raid and Grom is now mine. Now I can go back to saving lapis on dailies, I'm done with this banner.

>not even denying it

honestly, that post is so poorly worded that it's hard to tell what he's even trying to say.

Vayne is a false prophet who must be struck from the pages of history.

Does everyone's Kelsus upgrade from 3*-5* when they get him from the Kelsus raid summon or did I get lucky?

dumb ape

put me on the clear list senpai

it seems you got affected by the rainbow glitch.
don't close your game and do a 5k pull now for 11x rainbows

I was playing FFVII on android when it crashed one time too many for me and I want to now move to PC. Moving my save wont be a problem, but how do I mod the game to look pretty? I saw this (forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12503.0) thread but I dont know what mods to pick or what each one does.

I want to see how high this number can go.

Fuck i need better cards.

If only

>all that shit in the background
what are those nodes

>Mobius is so shit that the game tells you to stop playing
you can't make this shit up

It should be obvious from that that no earthling, especially American, politician is worth supporting as anything other than a slightly better shitty option than the others.

No, he is the True Hero of Ivalice whose actions helped everyone in his time and beyond.

Why the fuck did I farm Rikku's pouch? I literally never used or needed it.

Chapter 6 part 1

Vaynefag did nothing wrong.

kys vaynefag

Hey guys, they're bickering back in forth "in vayne". Get it????

>back in forth

youtube.com/watch?v=Ihq8_ozgzII

posts like these are a diamond dozen

it's a doggy dog world

Any of you guys get the birds and the beats story when you were little?

I'd buy that for a $.

don't be silly user, it's beets

alright alright, but its alot of information to woof down in one go.

Because you don't actually realize how strong Eccentric is as you are an idiot.

> 50 turns

I think I took 16 turns. Nevertheless, congrats. A win is a win.

> shitty esper mission in raid elt
> bring my garnet because I'm sick of seeing it undone
> boss targets garnet in first turn and kills her

fuck... i'll get it done eventually...

>3rd pull using tickets and magicite scraps

Congratulations user. Charge your phone.

already did

JP nerds are having fun with Iggy and his crit=100% food. Maybe not sub30 potential but who knows, probably a bit too early to decide

So this.........is the power............of...............recipehs..................

>do a pull
>green lasers
>just close it out

Fuck you and this game

I thought his neutral pose was scratching his ass like implied in the last thread but it looks like he's standing like a normal fine young gentleman in these pics

It's okay he'll forgive you for your mistake

do they not add tiny versions anymore?

dont mock me user i have zero taller ants for it

Guess not. Looking at the sprite sheets on the FF wiki, the newer characters (King, everyone from XV, Xezat/Kelger just to name a few) don't have mini sprites

Did the mini sprites ever actually get used for anything though?

>RK humor

I thought they got rid of injectors? This guy is ranked 47 in arena

threadly reminder that kuja is a cute boy (male)

oh hey that's me can you not report me thanks

I dug it up for you, here. It was used as an Easter egg during 2nd anniversary but that was basically it

based retard

Cute!!

Well he plays BE so..yeah

just report him, they'll get him next banwave.