/smg/ - Smite General

>What is Smite?
A third-person moba based on many different mythologies. Also the only fun MOBA.
smitegame.com/

>Current patch notes
smitegame.com/news/new-in-smite-rally-to-rome-4-23-patch-notes

The Vulcan update
>Earthsaker: Updated FX to be less scary for allies of Vulcan.

Hahahahahahaha

Don't do this

scylla is the cutest

Official mage tier list
S+
>scylla
>agni
>kukulkan
F-
>everyone else

Guess which member of the blue team was complaining about the team being shit (in Spanish)

How do i win with bee dude? he seems interesting but idk how he plays

Muzen is a powerhouse, but he has zero mobility. In Conquest you really need a good support or godlike awareness. If you don't have that, expect to lose lane, but his single-target damage and scaling are insane.

Just be careful about being targeted and get purification and sprint or aegis depending on the enemy team.

Also transcendence is still a go-to for me and I consistently crush with it because he's pretty mana-hungry with his hives. Get good at hive placement and you can sort of use your honey to escape but don't rely on it. The honey also has a disarm if it hits enemies for the duration, very important to remember when boxing.

Thoth shit on that hard by Hel? Rough match.

ded

You crush lane 1v1, but have no escape.

S++
>Mommy Nox

Yeah it's great
>10,000 players all day
>ded general

Why is Gladiator's shield rush considered so strong on the basic attack warriors like Erlang, Osiris, and Bellona?

Obviously CuChu can proc it 8 times, one of the many reasons he is OP.

Ariiiise

YOU MUST FIGHT ON

BESTOWED UPON YOU, THE POWER OF THE SUN!

Khepri is a true bro. I just wish he was more of a frontline like Fafnir or Athena

Smite is bestest game

Will, uhh..
w-will palafriends be welcome?

are paladins friends welcome here?

VVGW

VVY

REINCARNATION IS A WONDERFUL GIFT

Jing Wei crit build for 100% crits when you hit 2.

How do I git gud with hunters? I can do Hou Yi and Rama decently, but that's about it

Jing and Ying are for the big Xing cock

Land your autos.