Circe: 10-11, 12-13
Nezha: 8-9, 12-13

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sankakucomplex.com/2017/12/08/jack-the-ripper-cosplay-by-rocksy-chan-dangerously-flat/
strawpoll.me/14576697
youtu.be/I_kiBieGbDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The cutest

LIZ THREAD

Lavi when?

Xth for laser beam guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime~

WU!

schez thread

Ushi a cute.

Chaldea must be a big place

>Arthur dodging Ozzy and Arash for about a year
>EMIYA avoiding Taiga for almost a year
>DEMIYA avoiding everyone for months
>Kiritsugu avoiding interacting for a year
>Enkidu and Gilgamesh still don't want to interact
>Even the servants have no idea who's summoned anymore

Best Mom thread!
Remember to always think positive even if the outlook of things may look not so favourable of you
Always smile!

L I Z

Does King Hassan have his own Zabaniya or was the Zabaniyas created to replicate Azrael?

The best thing to come out of Fate.

sankakucomplex.com/2017/12/08/jack-the-ripper-cosplay-by-rocksy-chan-dangerously-flat/

wew lad

Tell me the first thing that comes to your mind when you see this image, user.

What happened to this?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

CUTE

>Kintoki in Taiga's interlude
>no bars
>Bring double Merlin Abby for her first fight ever

oh man

someone stop this bullying

Moe!

Fucking when?

Remember when she was more than just a cute dragon girl? Or, if we go back even further, when she was a threat?

What are you going to do?

never ever

tomoecuck!

How would he fair in a norrmal HGW where no one knew who he was?

like never?
she was always meant to be a harmless joke character

>Sankaku

>when she was a threat
This is what EOPs who didn't play CCC actually believe? She was always a fucking joke. Just that in CCC, she was a joke you had to defeat, a joke that was your enemy. Now she's an ally. That's literally all that's changed about her.

never, stop asking

would lose to liz

Foreigner come without papers in the Mooncell. So it called the inventor of "convert or die" to take care of it.

otousama...

Depends on opposition? If the opponents are shit tier like Mata Hari and Serenity, he wins. If they're Stay Night tier, he gets fucked.

Yes!

It was Zabaniya: Delusional Drug of Promised Paradise
He probably had one before he got Azrael.

Impossible, too famous like Herk.

Put it this way
People thought all the Hassan had Zabaniya because they keep seeing hassan with zabaniya. It became a tradition that they just thought went all the way back. It was definitely a type of tradition passed on between the Hassan, but not necessary from the beginning. Since no one had ever seen the 1st Hassan before. They make a note that anyone who sees him is someone about to die. The guy is just an urban legend among the tribe, he's just an angel of death they must never visit or be visited by.
Zabaniya can't be an imitation of Azreal because no one had seen KH before and lived, especially other hassand leaders, anyone that sees him dies. So its doubtful he passed it on. Its actually very strange the Hassan organization got started considering he basically erased himself from the world.

I don't think he'd have Zambiya. People think he would since Apocrypha said all 19 Hassan had been summoned and documented before, but King Hassan wasn't summonable until FGO so that can't be right. One of those Hassan that were summoned must have been a fake.

I tried gbf out and it amazed me how polished fgo seems like in comparison. That is a real kusoge.

My lewd musume...

strawpoll.me/14576697
strawpoll.me/14576697
strawpoll.me/14576697

Seeing how old KH seems to be, he probably already had Azrael.

Probably get BTFO by Avicebron like usual

>This is what EOPs who didn't play CCC actually believe?
>That's literally all that's changed about her

but the only reason we knew it was herc and achilles is because we are told they are herc and achilles.

>sankakucomplex

I don't think God would tell some random man to kill someone and give him the ability to do so if said man didn't prove himself to be worthy

Anyone who see herk can guess at first sight who he is.
Achille is a bit harder to guess, but his appearance, his fighting skill and his invincibility give him away really quickly.

That girl has smaller boobs than me and I am male. What the fuck

A lot's changed about her. She killed hundreds during CCC, was evil, had headaches all the time, she was a fucking idiot but she was a threatening idiot because of how evil she was. In Extella she went back to her old ways and its clear to see the difference compared to FGO

What do you thibk of this cute witch?

From what we know, Azrael just come from perseverance. It become like this with times , just like KH. That's why a lot of people are guessing KH was cursed with immortality.
I really hope KH count as a Babylon servant and is included in the new mats.

>Anyone who see herk can guess at first sight who he is.
He doesn't have his lion skin, club, or bow which are all his key iconography.
Like when you see someone that monstrously powerful it isn't a stretch to guess "Heracles" and in-universe he's instantly recognizable but from our perspective he could be nearly anyone.

Is Circe for (You), bros?

>grailed kiyohime (zerker), Melt, Kuro, Kiyohime (lancer)
>only 4 grails for Abby
its not fair bros, new event when?

That fucking UI and that sound everything you click something holy shit i'm pretty sure it gave me PTSD

Her younger version is cuter.

Yeah

It's in development, Type-Moon seems to believe in having proper timing for revealing news so we probably won't hear anything important about it until next year, FGO is probably doing something this month and it'd eclipse anything about Extella Link.

Except no one ever did find out on their own who herc was. They all just saw him and remarked on his strength despite having ME. If it weren't for Illya being a total retard and telling everyone his identity only Gil with his Clairvoyance would've known.
Same thing with Achilles, it took Chiron recognizing him for black faction to know who he was.

>chariot with two divine horses
>spear
>cheeky quicky
>practically inmortal
>spouting greek faggotry about glory, honor and shit every 5 seconds
>calling another greek servant "anee-san"

it was pretty obvious that was him even if we knew the name since the beginning

Maybe for other culture it's harder, but when you see an overly strong giant kinda "dressed" like a greek, or a antique man and drived mad, you first thoughts goes to Heracles in general.

Azreal isn't an ability from god; its just "I've killed so many billions in my time, that even my sword has taken on their blood and their cursed and turned into a cursed sword that will automatically take lives". Its an ability that he created himself, which is why the NP rank is so low. There's nothing magical about it, its just that his sword has killed way too much shit and has become all kinds of powerful because of it. It was just a normal sword at first.

Its the same shit as Gut's dragonslayer becoming a cursed blade after he's killed way too many demons with it.

Would you use it?

She also was insane. When Hakuno doesn't introduce themselves, she goes fucking apeshit and starts tearing her hair out until Rin calms her down. And that's just the first encounter while she's still a Lancer.

Nigger I would buy it if I could. But heah I would use it.

Take a guess who it is

Shirou and Rin are complete retard, what's new ?

Den-O.

>David: Pretty wise, good at avoiding murderous monarchs, and a deft hand at the slingshot
>Solomon: NIGH-LIMITLESS MAGICAL POWER AND DOMINION OVER PHANTASMAL ENTITIES. Also pretty wise.

What the hell was with this power creep? David, I get; defeat Goliath and dodge Saul. But Solomon? Why did God amp up the son so damn much? What was he dealing with that required ten divine supra rings?

Deon-kunchan

Rama or Mode Red

sumanai

sumanai

Seiba

The guy

I want to cum on that lips

Ayylmao

Sumanai.

>was evil
She still is evil. As for killing hundreds, EVERYONE killed people in Extra/CCC. Including the protagonist and their Servant. That was the nature of the story. But it didn't fucking matter, because she didn't kill any named character. Only NPCs no one knew existed or cared about. In comparison, Melt actually killed Shinji. That's the part that stands out about her, not her killing random, nameless kids no one gave a fuck about.

On the "threatening" note, no. Just no. She was a fucking joke character, half of the time she was getting shat upon. Nero fucking befriends her. She was not at all threatening. If you found that threatening, you're just one huge pussy.

Well you got it right

salomon was just God proxy, while David ruled by himself as a normal man.

You are thinking Solomon got a power up at some point in his life. Solomon's purpose and path was already laid out before he was even born.

UHMMM....

Congrats on your retard son

Solomon got all his demon abilities from apocryphal texts
And David has a few other abilities in life, when he was ten years old the guy was ripping lions in half on the way home. He was also a master of war.

youtu.be/I_kiBieGbDE

The Virgin Avicebron
The Chad Every-Other-Caster

If Ilya didn't tell them then they'd probably piece it together.
Excalibur has to be hidden or it's obvious who Seiba is even though the overwhelming majority of HS have never even had the chance to see it. Throne knowledge fills in a lot of the blanks.

While that is true, he does receive orders from God. But it's a skill.

i'd fuck all of them except schez

What's with the Mordred spooks? I got spooked by this retarded boy while rolling for Abi on both of my accounts.

I just wanted the cute smug loli but Mordred wont leave me along

SOLOMONKEKS?!?!??!??!?!?

Does Altera belong on a choco team with Sheba, Sheherazade, and Nito?