/xgg/ - Xenogames General #17

Previous Thread: >Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygax_f4e5a8

>Nintendo direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>XB2 General FAQ
pastebin.com/d8TqRTxi

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc. Please help contibute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/htmlview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asking again, does anyone know where I can find Adenine's book for her final affinity tier?

Threadly reminder.

On Chapter 7

how long till I get Pyra back

seconded, i want to see this too.

any webms of Pyra at all really.

just finished it

what happened after the cloud sea disappeared? what rift was azurda talking about? did they end up in Shulk's world or something?

are there any references to other xenogames? I've only played the first game

>get ambushed by some level 80 enemies
>try to run away
>more pop up
>zeke: "oh piss off mate"
zeke is the best

does it have a name? I havent gotten her but I've gotten random books from sidequests

I don't know where to get the 3rd tome. I got the 2nd and 4th already.

At the end of the chapter.

Tome of Morytha #1

Yo chapter 5, how do I switch between Pyra and Mythra? I glazed over that tutorial.

Just press the directional button tied to them. Doing so will switch from one to another. No CD. Obviously, it won't refresh the art CD.

No idea during combat but in the menu you can press uh... one of the face buttons when highlighting her.

Press the same button that they're assigned to as a blade for in combat, otherwise open up the menu and press Y on them.

I fucked up salvaging more times than I could count because of this

All but the last book since I have no clue where it is can be found in Argentum.

One you have to purchase from the Bookstore, the other is from an auction which I won on dev level 2 with 30 G but ymmv and the last one I found is on the flight deck, there's an npc with a trophy and if you talk to her she tells you where to find it

How long is Chapter 7 compared to the previous ones?

desumou~

Where are you in the chapter?

my queen

Why won't the monster with Kasandra spawn? I'm salvaging at the spot next to the port and I have the sheet of paper. Is it just a chance to spawn?

>references
No, at best you can make connections to Saga (and thus Gears and Blade X) much like you could with Blade, but as it stands right now none of the games are connected bar Blade and Blade 2.
It's literally all speculation that some people take for granted. No matter how cool it may be, it's just not canon.

>So Rex, whicn one of em would you rather fuck?
10/10 conversation.

I went through like 10 cylinders before it popped up.

I'm digging the /ss/

No one ever puts a spoiler on that guy but doesn't it mean that the emperor dies since you get Aegeon's core?

Yeah, he just popped. Thanks for the reply.

Nia saves him, but he gives up Aegeon because he doesn't feel worthy.

The pic itself isn't spoilerish since it implies this Aegeon still knows and remembers the emperor but you aren't on the wrong track

The staus quo is maintained

why are you punished for destroying multiple orbs at same time

i somehow killed 3 in one round and only got one extra round so its less dmg

It ups your full burst meter though. All that matters is you fill that up.

Are 1 to 4 stars Blades any usable?
Is it true that the more you pull in one sitting, the less chances you have to get a Rare?

I love Poppi!!!

About to give up using boosters so useless when you have only like 3 or 2 blades left to collect

>trying to get ursula or dahlia on nia
>last rare core of like 15
>it's ursula
FUCK YEAH

Klaus probably recreated Elysium (as in, an inhabitable land) by using the cloud sea with part of the land and the titans.

The rift is probably where was the world tree, or rather the elevator before being destroyed.

What chapter do you get access to getting Poppi's first upgrade?

what are best arts on rex?
I have double spinning edge benched

End of chapter 4.

>Perun's jiggle physics

Would have been better you could collect more than five, but still only be able to use a maximum of five each time.
I guess this is their way to decrease the stockpiling and discouraging it.

Damnit, that feels too long.

>20000 points to get to merc level 5
Well this is gonna take fucking forever.

camera pls

why does malos have a blade and why does no one care

You can collect more than 5 once you get deeds.

How come theres barely any fan art of Mythra? No love for her?

The core on his chest pretty plainly explains that he's an aegis

>You can collect more than 5 once you get deeds.
Really? Oh thank god for that.
I'm haven't finished the game, but I'd assume it is because he is a special blade like Pyra.

so pyra can have a blade?

>so pyra can have a blade?
I dunno, I assume so.
But she is powerful enough so she don't need one.

We need more jiggle physics webms

Hey guys is there a bookstore in Torigoth?

thats what she said

Yes, it's on the east side if I remember right.

Requesting a webum of Perun's walk

Will the AI make use of Pyra/Mythra's super mode? Or do I have to play as Rex myself for that?

She's not a Flesh Eater so I don't think so; Malos didn't have his full Aegis powers when he had Sever

My Ursula has her talents stuck on 3 no matter how often I do the merc missions. Does anybody know why?

why do premium cylinders randomly appear at shops

I wish Sever was an obtainable blade

did pushing the button split the world into two dimensions? why is 2Klaus a nice dude but the other an asshole, is this a gnostic symbolism again? why is 2Klaus missing half a body but not the asshat? are the Aegises the same as the Monado? what happened to the third Aegis that 2Klaus mentioned? where's Meyneth? what is the deal with Klaus and titans?

the underground cave where Addam hid the sword

>Playing tora tora stage 4
>This one red fish suddenly takes three hits
CHEATING TAKAHASHI

iirc

Get 12 of each stamp (looks/soul/vocal). Do each lvl 3 merc mission that unlocks. Do quest that pops up.

is pandy for fug??

She belongs to Zeke.

Thanks a bunch user

Because you don't like it or because Rolling Smash feels necessary for reducing aggro?

You got some ways to go.

Word of advice, ignore whatever enemies you encounter there. Being limited to one level of blade combo in addition to how deaths cause you to go all the way back to the checkpoint make that area a nightmare.

Use ladders to your advantage to force enemy respawns and run behind blind spots. If you do get into combat and you don't want to fight, pull out your blade so Tora grabs agro and continue running away.

>Rolling rare core for Morag
>First flash is always Finch and the rest are generic Blades

Why does this game love hurting me so?

When do enemies usually respawn? the things in the dragons stomach to grind pentagon chips on has not respawned yet

Now be prepared to not actually use her and only send her out on merc missions

Just quick travel to a nearby spot and they'll respawn.

When will Noot become usable? I want to use her, but I've no need to.

>want to use Herald in my party
>can't make any blade combos with Electric

Added a lot more deeds to the list

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/htmlview

The only one I can answer is that Meyneth no longer exists by the end of the game, since Zanza kills her in the first game any portion of her left in Klaus's universe or transported to a 3rd universe disappears.

Her thighs say yes

How long does this hecking Ambush merc mission for the twin loli blades take

Post yfw you realize that xenosaga's gnosis are people who got so salty about the world they turned to literal salt

You have to go to the ambush location now

Oh damn, I'm dumb. Thanks.

Does it appear at a certain point? I've combed the whole town.

shit forgot picture

Oh wait, I had it mixed up with something else.

Pushing the button basically channeled the power of the conduit. The consequences is that the original world was basically annihilated (located in XB2, Morytha) and many things and people were thrown in different dimensions. Klaus himself said that there were a lot of dimensions already, so the incident didn't create them per se.

2Klaus probably realized the extent of the damage he has done with all the ruins and stuff. In comparison, 1klaus was basically on his own with his power, so he didn't really feel that guilty? And if they are part of the same person, it is possible he had the negative side of the original klaus, with his original ambition.

Considering 2klaus personality, it is very likely 2klaus didn't restore himself out of guilt and repentance. Meanwhile, 1Klaus probably emerged whole in XB1 dimension and didn't realize what happened.

It is very likely that the Monado is simply the manifestation of a Aegis, and that both Malos and Pneuma swords are basically Monado. Pneuma sword at full power was extremely similar to the final monado fully deployed too IIRC.

The third Aegis is probably Alvis.

Meyneth was thrown in the same dimension as 1klaus. That's probably why 2klaus was wondering if he would met her: she was probably already dead, so 2klaus probably mused about a reunion once he perishes.

Klaus basically used the remaining ether to create a inhabitable land for the survivors after regaining hope in humanity thanks to Rex and co.

because with only 1 movement skill i can just stay behind an enemy instead of moving to hit side and back

rolling smash does pretty good dmg too

Remember to feed Praxis cake!

There's no book store in Torigoth.

What's everyone's post game team? I'm using Rex, Nia, and Morag but I want to use Nia blade form because I'm a fag. Is there any way to make Zeke good? Every time I use him, he either does negligible DPS or just dies to AoE.

>that Praxis and Zeke banter
why are they so perfect for eachother

Ah, that's true. You can also cancel arts into arts without having to worry about more than one positional

on merc quest 4 does it matter who you pick

Do you think they can patch the game to be native res undocked?

Finally got my first rare blade

So I think I get why Zeke's odds are so poor for rolling.
It's not that HIS rates are shit, it's that the rare blades are removed from the gacha when you get them, replaced with a common.

Imagine a common core for example does a roll of 1000 different blades, including the 20 rare blades and 980 common variants. If you roll a rare blade, then next time you roll, it will be between 19 rare blades and 981 commons. The game itself does not do a pre-check for whether you roll a rare or common, it just rolls between all the available blades, which means your odds get worse and worse as you unlock more.

Okay thanks.