REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i want to fuck ciri

im black btw

What the hell is happening

>Adda is a leader
>Not Meve, Calanthe, Demawend or Esterad

Fuck this RNG Festa I am fucking out.

Rethaz finally managed to kill gwent.

we've already seen her art you piece of shit, considering what i've got so far it's probably spawn a random bronze or silver solider/officer unit

> adda NR leader
why fucking adda FFS. you have demevand and meve

Rethaz is killing gwent before it launches lmfao

Why the fuck is Adda a leader. The only claim to true royalty in leadership is being called Queen of whores followed by Triss

she's just a shitty meme leader that will only get played in the "new game mode"

At last he acknowledge that mill is cancer, or it was forced to remove it.

She is blue blood inbreed of a King and his sister you brainlet.

that's the problem

whispering hillock fits lore but the ability is dogshit

twitch tv/swimstrim

swim reviewing new 20

I love unicorns
they hate elves as much as I do, even more so
why again?

>we've already seen her art you piece of shit,
we may not get her right now and receive usurper instead, calm the fuck down.

Ya man shes a total leader then, wow you're so enlightening

yeah we probably won't because no toussaint units revealed so far, i just don't want them to waste a reveal slot to show something we've seen

Better then Anna and Emphyr thats for sure

LifeCoach and SuperJJ about to pack up and leave Gwent lmao

She has witcher tag.
1.Renew + Trial of glasses as last 2 cards = 50 points
2.Emperor ending fags btfo

it's doomed you can't renew ciri nova

>We want to be more PG
>Here's 2-3 cards with nude titties

So the majority of the cards reveled today are for the new game mode, right?

because the art for parasite and field medic are totally fine right?

adda fucking eats bloody ribs

Pretty much, they're doing all this RNG shit for the Draft/Arena mode

Dunno why everyone's crying, RNG is fucking trash in competition

> being a bootlicker

it's going to leak everywhere. some RNG card will be worth the highroll

Until then, most of these don't seem as cancerous as people are making them out to be.

Dice rolls have been in card games forever, these are just a new form of diceroll, don't enjoy the concept of luck? don't play cardgames.

>tfw i actually love cardstones discover mechanic

Was mostly because i didn't had the cool legendaries so i added common discover cards in my deck for a chance to get legendary dragon or deathwish minion.
In Gwent you have almost every card you want with close to no efford.

I'm so sick of the RNG crybabies
Even with all the spawn cards and thanks to its system of hand and draw, Gwent is nowhere near the level of Hearthstone

Stop fucking crying you dirty memers

Somebody remake this with the word 'Spawn'.

> losing terribly
> play isengrim - RNG
> get scorch
> eithne into another scorch
> win

trash play

Pretty much this desu.

Everyone's only sour because they came FROM Hearthstone, this game can't be Hearthstone because there's no face to attack. Until this game creates it's own version of Yogg'Saron we have nothing to worry about.

Spawn literally isn't as bad as you guys are thinking. Controlled RNG has always been enjoyable, and makes the skill ceiling even higher.
Discover is the only good RNG in HS too

Isengrim is a fucking dumpster card, every pro has said so and most people also agree, that scenario is not worth the high roll.

You're thinking far too negatively and also reaching too far

as long as you can choose one from 3 it's not legit terrible. and even if it's a 1/10 scenario it's cancer

Why would you have to roll for a scorch when you could just, I don't know, run a scorch and not waste a gold slot on chance?

You're not thinking logically here

because scorch is a high risk high reward card but when you play isengrim - number generator you can reap profits without risk. no responsibility for deck building

discover seems acceptable in hs because its already such an rng clusterfuck, and controlled rng in hs is so rare, so it seems like a consistent effect
almost all of gwent's rng is very controllable, and discover in gwent is way less balanced than it is in hs

Your pessimistic thinking makes 0 sense when it comes to anything man, you've lost me.

The card is trash, if you think it's some hidden Exodia or whatever by all means keep thinking that but when you realize you're the only person who thinks that please understand your concept of RNG is flawed.

how about we talk shit when we get to play the cards

imagine playing against veteran SK and losing because they win the RNG lottery and get another veteran, it's the same shit with any other RNG card - cancer. we have enough unfair RNG with the coinflip as it is

Nah bro, gotta bitch and whine because I'm an idiot HSbabby who's never played any other card game with a dice roll mechanic

i'm not a former HS player ffs

the gwent are actually has the tities covered

I'm referencing 95% of redditors relax.

If you look at the gwent subreddit it's 95% posts about "JUST LEFT HS, LOL FUCK BLIZZARD, I LOVE CDPR COCK WOWEE"

Now that there's random factors, those same redditors are crying in full force.

Fuckin' help me anons.
Bought TW3 with both expansions yesterday, downloaded over night and installed today.
I'm on reasonably powerful hardware, but not top of the line gaming rig, a nvidia gtx960 and an octacore amd CPU, so good enough to play on high with reaosnable FPS.
The game crashes constantly, every 15 minutes I get a hard freeze and need to reset my PC to be able to do anything.
I obviously googled already, and I follow some advice but it didn't do jack shit.
Help :c

>Cursed Knight is a Iris nerf because it transformers her into another knight - Swim

Pretty good logic desu

this isn't tech support forum.

update your drivers
disable hairworks

Update your drivers first of all

maybe your gpu is overheating? i had something similar happen and i had a big dust clump stuck in my gpu fan

Both done.

I know, faggot. If I haven't bothered to check tech support forums I wouldn't be asking here, here's your (You)

If your shit is freezing, that sounds like a hardware problem my guy.

You may need to be searching for hardware diagnostic problems, check diagnostics for your CPU or your graphics card.

I monitored GPU temps, seemed reasonable, that's not it sadly.

Understood, will try to troubleshoot hardware then. All other games (with the exception of LA Noire) run fine though, zero issues.

> Eredin
> Spawn a Wild Hunt Unit

> New patch arrives

Shit, you think they'll change his '''''''Spawn'''' ability to fit the new Spawn mechanic?
Are they really that bad that they didn't realize that you can't use the same word to name 2 different mechanics in your game?

Also, one more thing you could test, try running the game on literal dumpster settings like the lowest tier of low settings and see how that runs, if it still crashes well then I don't know, if it doesn't it may be that the game is too heavy for your stuff to carry.

ok, checking the revealed cards page, it seems like there won't be more leaders?

I mean, Adda and Whispering Hollow are the last cards in Monsters and NR, and Adda has lower strength than Seltkirk and Vandergrift, so it seems like the last slot is absolutely for leaders since the cards are in ascending order of strength. But ST, SK and NG already have their last gold cards already and they are not leaders.

Hardware issue makes more sense, I ran more demanding games on higher setting, and TW3 is ridiculously well optimized, will try that as well though, thank you.

>Adda
>NR leader

JUST FUCK MY LORE UP SENPAI

4 different mechanics you mean

vandergrift with ballistas is going to be the cancer to end all cancers

> rules over vizima for a few days
> kingdom is on fire and never recovers. forced to wed radovid who secretly helped fuel this mess in order to stop it so he can inherit temeria latter as he wanted all along

>witcher """lore"""

>The Northern Kingdoms are a group of countries, most notably Temeria, Redania, Kaedwen, Aedirn, Cintra, Lyria&Rivia and Kovir&Poviss
>each of these seven countries has a prominent leader figure to choose from
>CDPR goes with the chick who never led anything

Truly baffling. The Hillock is fine, but Adda really shits the bed

Rethaz was literally arguing with reddit saying the spawn word was fine because it already had more than one use live anyway.

Rethaz is frankly boneheaded and shouldn't be taken seriously.

i'm so ready for bear skellige
i dont care if it's garbage

Well, she led men to her bedroom...

He's a faggot, way worse than any underage on /v/

Rethaz is a fucking idiot who needs to lose his job

>NR is supposed to be the good guy human faction
>CDPR adds monster cards and wacky cursed shit to it for "visual diversity"

Why do they have to ruin the thematic identities of this faction so much? It's not like NR has not enough characters to draw from for fucks sake. Rethaz ruins everything he touches

Honestly, as a cursed leader, she fits.
She is cursed, and she is a emblematic character of Witcher 1 (everyone remember the cinematic)

Only good card that came out was the new dwarf silver

It's a stupid powerful silver

I wouldn't say good, but shilard seems pretty fun

Brewess and the Hillock should swap abilities desu

reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/7ihtxl/rng_in_leaders_is_unnerving/

THE RIOTTING HAS BEGUN

FIRE RETHAZ

Nah, is pretty tame. There really isn't any riot.

Worst one I remember is when Rethaz said during the closed beta that weather was ok and they no intention to change it.
He got like -20 downvotes.
He then complained and said he was disappointed in the community.
Bam, +200 upvotes, bitch

What a sad community

Reddit was a mistake

Pussy-whipped gaming communities where a mistake.

You shouldn't be shunned for telling a developer they fucking suck at their job

Eh. If an upvote placates the retard and allows him to be actively posting insight then whatever. Though that probably wasn't their thought process

at least I'm sort of glad the two leaders shown are kinda garbage because I won't have to craft them.

>RNG leaders

This is actually a good thing.
Thank god for garbage game design for once

Can someone explain me what is this 'draft mode'? Gwent is the only collectible card game I've played off or online.

>NR
>good guy faction

you are given limited choices to build your deck
in magic the gathering you'd get a bunch of packs and make a deck out of them

in hearthstone they keep giving you three choices of cards to choose from until you finish your deck, like first pick one of three leaders, then pick one of these three cards and so on.

man I sure am gonna play a card thats dead or extremely shitty 9 out of 10 games but wins me the tenth! You sure must be master deckbuilder

Arena/Draft mode is where you are handed a fixed number of cards and the cards you use to fill that fixed number are drafted in rounds out of 3 choices per round.

So say you choose to play NR, in round 1 you're handed blue mountain commando, a reaver hunter and a reaver scout, you choose one, then it moves onto the next round and then you choose another card out of 3 until you reached the fixed set amount.

Yeah exactly! NR shouldve sticked to all those diverse archetypes they had ! like uh... machines! and... soldiers...

the average value is what's going to determine if the cards are fucking awful and never see play in constructed or decent with bullshit highrolling

it all depends from the pool each card draws from and what's the purpose they are being used for

>eternal fire
>mages
>city dwellers
beats the made-up characters from the eternal battle quest

enjoy your 3 whispering hillocks in the end season kegs reward faggots

~ t.rethaz

I mean i know there is possibility of high roll but why would you play high roll deck if you can instead play like extremly consistent foltest deck? Id rather win consistently then rely on RNG high rolls and so would all the other pro players.

fuck I know I know im just trying to lie to myself that cursed NR is good idea. The art is cool and all but fuck I wanted the eternal fire archetype

if the rewards for highrolling are more rewarding than the consquences of failure in highrolling people gonna highroll

play ornamental sword. worst case scenario you get a bronze unit you don't really need (losing a small sum of points compared to the average value of a silver card) but when you get what you want it's a huge profit