/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #660

''Before the light of day'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cutest CUNSn in Arcadia Bay

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=uKnSGV75zq8

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Cutest girl with cutest gf

Always.

Damn, it Max. Stop creating clones.

Chloe is #1

Also the smashiest

Also has the cutest girlfriend

cuter couple

Now that's just unfair

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Cutest wives in the entire state, possibly the country

Cuter couple of friends. I agree.

>Couple
This is a couple, those are bffs

Always kiss the Price

I bet those shorts are hella comfy.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Nice joke. Not even best Chloe ship with canon kiss in S1 alone

>One kiss is canon, the other is fanart.
That's sad.

Does anyone have any proof* Rachel and Chloe are romantically interested in one another?
Nope.

*proof = only things I agree with or saw.

Okay lads. This developers cannot be consistent and I've heard that some labelization in these scenes HAD CHANGED again along with endings.Repeating this again: this is the 5th time they've changed things during in development;so some stuff were outdated cut stuff ... it never came to pass because it got changed during development and also the files were artifacts.

TRAILER is hella tricky. It may showed some glimpse parts of intense stuff but that's just not it.

So as my source confirmed either, Episode 3 will start at the Rachel's house (in order words will continue from where did it end) When Rachel went to upstairs angrily, you will have chance to talk with her family and get some informations. Then as you know, you will go upstairs and will inspect Rachel's room. When you interacted with her, you will make some heart-to-heart talk and Chloe will try to comfort her (at some point, whatever you said to Rachel earlier ''going LA,NY etc.) will be also mentioned while you were trying to comfort her. Rachel will want Chloe to stay and yes damn, they will fallasleep together, will cuddle in bed.

After you fell asleep dream sequence will take place. Of course heavy point will be focused on William's warning words and journal Max (she won't be in dream sequence unfortunately,they cut it) Chloe will wake up and we will have some heartwarming/adorable interact with Rachel again and you will talk with her. After some point, you will get chance to exchange clothes and can wear Rachel's one of clothes too or your own clothes. You can expect romantic;emotional scene in this section

>those are bffs
I don't think so

So much love!!!

>I need a kiss to prove my ship
Amberniggers are very low IQ

They sucked each other's faces. Last time I checked this means sexual interest. You are not sucking faces with your friends or your mom user, right?

***Hair dye scene is the most changed scenes in-game. While this was gonna happen in epilogue, devs took it more earlier. Anyway, this won't be the first time Chloe will get blue strands to her hair and Chloe will mention it. Developers also couldn't stay consistent again, and yes pals, heavy speculations point out that they will either do it in Chloe's house.

When we decided to go junkyard (since we planned to meet Rachel at there) Chloe will get warning that Rachel is in trouble. Chloe will be obviously get worried as hell since something may happen to Rachel.

Aaand our famous Damon confrontation will happen right here.(Actually cut stuff was Rachel's not getting hurt here and Sera's stepping in, but during development this also got changed) As you can see from the trailer, Rachel will get knife'd by Damon. After it's too late ,Frank will pull him back and Chloe will take Rachel to the hospital in a rushed manner. She won't be in critical condition but Chloe will get scared shitless obviously.

Advice scene at Hospital Steph didn't got so changed there will be heart-warming conversation between her and Chloe, and she will help her to figure out Rachel and Chloe's love for each other. Damon still will be on Drew's ass so he will also get in trouble too though
I told you that, trailer's tricky and showed you only glimpse of parts. But everyone forgot Damon's involvement with North brothers and they and Steph have more major role; more than you think.

Seems like things friends do. You're just projecting your own wishes for a relationship onto the characters.
Also how could Chloe be with Rachel after the fire that caused so much damage? Any relationship would have a fucked up dynamic and Chloe would feel guilted to stay with Rachel. Or vice versa.

Friendly reminder to drive safely.

The most changed scene finally got certain. While we were trying to gather money,got info cringy guy Eliot's confrontation's confrontation will be happen in Rachel's house.Actually no matter if you say ''No,maybe etc.'' to him -surely this will kinda alter dialogues yet, whatever you've read/done in his room actually will matter and unlock extra dialogues. Yes, Rachel will be with us while this was happenning and rescue us and yes this faggot always will show his creepiness. I also want to add, this kid is mentally fucked up; obsession/perversion/creepiness level in overdrive.

Ending choices' exoterical kinda changed, YET, main context still will be there to mainly testing Rachel and Chloe's bond (keeping Rachel to herself or letting her that ez) and obviously these ending choices will be connected with Sera. Expect some ''feels'' from Sera's part at this point; but bear in mind that Rachel will always come back to her Chloe. That 'vision' you saw is only part of it. Lots of people talking about whose drug is it, it's Sera's but actually it's related with someone's being kidnapt and flashback. I'm repeating this again: Sera isn't bad person as you think. The Mill yes, is related to him, and that blood in Frank's RV will surprise you all because the real confrontation will start at there and Chloe will be mostly unconscious and Rachel will be her guiding light.

>calls others niggers
>thinks he can comment on anyone's IQ
Top kek

Unless you literally want to make out with your mom, your reverse psychology only makes you look really stupid.

++About epilogue... In changed locations, they will most likely end the game at Chloe's house or famous lighthouse (believe or not, they seriously still considering it) while they were sitting alone and Rachel will be with her. With emotional conversation after what they had been through. At the ending they also will show glimpse parts of other characters' actions, how they ended up... -Max will also get mentioned by Chloe at some point

Now let's talk about hot/romance scenes again...
For those who asked if we are gonna see kiss scene again at the endings: As we always told you, Chloe and Rachel's relationship won't get ruined no matter what. There are some few different variations depending on intimacy counter. In multiple endings and depending variations, there is also an emotional kiss between them right after that moment (if your intimacy again,romantic) because they will think they will get seperated at first. Also epilogue has HELLA lots of romantic dialogues between them. Even in a panic/intense moments you will see it.

I didn't kiss Rachel in my game
So it's not canon
Also the sluttiest, lie-iest, cheatiest gf

Didn't say anything about moms. Does Rachel or Chloe see the other as mother figure?
That's even more unhealthy.

Everyone loves Chloe!

I also didn't kiss Rachel in my game so that's my canon.

Don't worry. They will kiss in episode 3 no matter what

I didn't play Before the Storm so it's not my canon
Far as I'm concerned it's all just a hallucination Rachel has and you cannot prove otherwise

So you admit you've never even interacted with another person in your life?

>Chloe would feel guilted to stay with Rachel
Is the fire connected to Chloe's survival and can Rachel undo that at any point? No, so you are being retarded as usual.

What's not to love?

That's cool.

Rachel stole your girl and you are mad, Maxine self-insertfag.

How would Chloe feel being with someone who could incinerate her at any moment? Sounds more like a hostage crisis than a relationship.
Rachel forcing Chloe to love her, or else. Also once Rachel has Chloe wrapped around her finger, she needs to constantly be appeased or else she leaves and hurts and already vulnerable Chloe. Stop defending an abuser.

So they lied; choice actually don't matter
My canon is that they stay good friends. Nothing in the original game says otherwise

BtS is a prequel, dipshit. You do understand that, right?

FUN FACT: Rachel is dead in both ending to Life is Strange.

No, but Chloe is Rachel's daddy

>Raochyl fags try to idealize her into some sort of pure, vidya and DnD playing virgin qt
>it's the other people who are pathetic
ayyyy

What about Max?

Fun fact: Life Is Strange is so bad it's been deemed non-canon

I want a Max of my own.

I love Max!

Max loves Chloe!
Chloe loves Max!
As more than friends!

Does molli still draw stuff?

>Life is Strange
>Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Hmmmmmm

I don't think BTS is canon in my mind. I look at it like all Naruto movies and fillers, non-canon. LIS season 1 is the real canon, original characters and BTS used those characters to create a story by different people. Naruto fillers/movies are the same thing, using the characters to create a different story created by different people not the author/creator himself.

>Thank god Rachel is dead so my Max now stands a chance with Chloe as a rebound

They posted this 1 month ago

You can tell someone is about to throw a trashcan on fire at you. You can't however tell someone has been manipulating your words to achieve a positive outcome out of you or that they are about to fuck off to another reality.
So again, you are being retarded.

Wowzers!

can i ask you soomething

Funny how convenient it all turns out in Max's fanfic. She's such a hack

Yes, lad. Don't be shy.

Rachel mentally manipulated Chloe, there's no question
Rachel needed someone she cuold easily control to go with her out of AB so she wouldn't feel alone. And someone who would never be able to take control: hence the girl who lost her friend and dad

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, except now it might be in rachel's house as we see chloe throw that statue at the window next to him, Chloe is gonna visit the hospital but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2 happens around this time
NO those aren’t rachels drugs and shes not gonna overdose or anything, they’re sera’s
David gets mad at chloe for something having to do with Rachel
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house talking about sera, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)

there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

which part of "so bad it's been deemed non-canon" says that it can't be applied to the initial entry?

Even Max can't write her story as Chloe preferring her more when Rachel is still around.

>funny how the plot point who was never supposed to be seen in depth died to move the plot of the original game along rather than live for glorified fanfiction

do you know if rachel gets hurt during that junkyard scene?

>t. Wenchel Lameber

Well the glorified fanfiction doesn't have retard writing that falls on itself and as such it retroactively turns the original into bad in-universe fanfiction

>When some weird hipster girl who used to be friends with your girlfriend comes back to town and you discover she writes creepy stories in which you've been murdered and she gets asspulled magical superpowers to swoop in and steal your girl's heart by saving her life from evil cosmic tornadoes multiple times in 48h

>amberniggers
>amberkikes
>ambertards
>wenchel
>roachyl
>wahh wahh
Yaaawn

>Chloe's house or famous lighthouse
My money is on the lighthouse
Remember that the devs kind of dropped a bomb during one of the streams while playing the original LiS, they commented on how they forgot you couldn't go inside of the lighthouse in "the original game", and when I called this out in the chat they got quiet and started whispering to each other.

Unless this is where part of "Farewell" takes place, which seems possible as well.

Nice list, amberharlot

If you're going to respond to spoilers then please use spoilers yourselves.

Can always count on Amberprice to bring the high quality posts to this thread. Epic. Simply epic.

>When a hippie you used to be friends with comes back to town without telling you and you discover she'e been writing creepy stories in which the love of your life gets horrifically murdered and she gets to play some fuckass superhero to save your ass multiple times during a single week and she then expects you to fall for her but oh wait there's a twist she gets to decide if she wants to let you live or not at the end in some jerk-offy attempt at getting you punished for falling in love?
Real nice Max, you could have fucking called when I needed

>4min

>high quality posts
>this thread

Not as high quality as the usual pricefield poltardry, but oh well, nobody is perfect.

>pricefield poltardry
Ambertrollops are losing it!

Stop fighting and post Alices.

>When your daughter tells you that some young lady that used to be friends with her girlfriend started writing creepy stories about her getting murdered in which she's been missing for months and the FBI didn't check the most obvious place where she would hang out regularly and also you gave up searching for her when she's your little girl that you'd die for and the idea makes you so angry you are thinking of preparing a lawsuit

Only after you admit Chasefield is best!

Absolutely patrician.

Chasefield is the only good Max ship

There were some before this whole BtSfags influx

Do it James, sue this autistic loser who tries to ruin yet another life and lock her up somewhere far away for everyone's sake. She's dangerously obsessive and obviously shouldn't be allowed to interact with normal people

You know the world is fucked when Rachel the Betrayer is praised as all hell

Only the world in Maxine's head

Hey user you still here?

The only thing Rachel did wrong was not tell her ex girlfriend, who just as well could have broken up with her as vice versa, that she was fucking someone else. Hell, from what Chloe said herself, she knew she was fucking someone else, just not WHO it was, and who it was was what pissed her off.

The way people act around here you'd think she was worse than Jefferson and Nathan.

All of this is irrelevant anyways because even if she were theoretically a cheater, as mentally fucked and hooked on dope as she was, she clearly was not herself any longer.

yeah, talk to the /pol/tard