/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #202

Zion edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtube.com/watch?v=OGRUf1PLJdY
mgewiki.com/w/Ice_Queen
spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/monstergirlquestassaultedbytheinhumangirlsjpn/
mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

featherp0n0s

>Spatsune_tries_playing_TF2.jpg

>that nice small patch of pubic hair
>that h-scene
Zion is great.

Give Momiji her hat back you prick.

Repostan

From the wiki

Basically a more in-depth explanation of how the new LoC works.

It'll be divided up with the choice of going through the old infinite floor dungeon in LoC1, and the new trial dungeons that have only 10 floors. The latter get increasingly harder with each floor you finish, and eventually culminate in a boss battle on the final floor.

There'll be lots of minor buffs to existing job skillsets. Like a passive evasion boost for Dagger users, plus automatic SP recovery for Dagger skills. Or Wing abilities slowing down the enemy, or Breath skills doing more damage the higher your HP is, etc.

Some characters will have their traits changed as well, so that when you have certain members in the active party together then they get increased stats; like Micaela and Lucifina.

And a few nerfs:

- Micaela and Lucifina will be getting nerfhammered and won't be doing as much damage with their abilities anymore, though it's compensated slightly by their new duo trait.

- Anyone that can cast magic or use abilities more than once per turn will also be getting indirect nerfs, so this affects companions like Alicetromelia and Heriel; there's now a chance that they'll have increased SP costs whenever they multi-cast.

- Attacks that hit more than once have a decreased chance to inflict status effects on the enemy. This primarily affects Sword and Bow skill users since they have a lot of abilities that are multi-hit based.

- Medicine skills that buffed allies (the Doping ability) no longer give that high of a buff anymore.

...plus a whole bunch of other planned changes that they haven't listed on the blog.

And one more thing; no more blog updates for this year until 2.20 gets released. There's also a chance that it may not release this year at all and we'll have to wait until next year instead.

Too late for that.

Who's your favorite artist in paradox? For me it's arekishi

For me it's a draw between Jingai Modoki and frfr.

All artists are best!

No, uminoyama is scum.

Especially Akezawa Red.

Translated (sort of) battle chats.

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB

>Akezawa

I WANT MY TITS BACK!!!!

Holy fuck, these changes are massive. This is pretty much an expansion pack at this point.
Can anyone do a better translation of the weapon/skills passives? As far as I can tell its:
>Daggers
Increased Evasion and bonus damage while using a dagger skill on enemies afflicted darkness, paralysis, sleep, and shock.
>Sword
When using a sword skill there is a chance you might auto-defend
>Knight Sword
Chance to counter physical attacks
>Great Sword
High Crit rate
Sword Skills cause and a defense down debuff and do extra damage to enemies afflicted by a defense down debuff
>Katana
Increased SP recovery on hit and you gain SP on hit while using katana skills
Bonus damage while attacking enemies afflicted by burn
>Magic Sword
Using a magic sword buff switches your offensive stat for sword skills to magic
>Spear
Spear skills lower agility
>Heavy Spear
Spear skills lower agility and bonus damage while attacking an enemy afflicted with slow/stop.
>Rapier
High crit rate and bonus critical damage
>Ninja Sword
Evasion bonus while using a ninjitsu skill
>Fang
High Crit rate and decreases the ability of enemies attacked with a beast skill
>Axe
High Crit Rate
Attacks with an axe cause defense down and do bonus damage to enemies afflicted by defense down
>Club
High Crit Rate
Attacks with a club cause defense down and do bonus damage to enemies afflicted by frozen
>Scythe
Lowers the magic and willpower of enemies hit with sycthe skills.
Bonus damage to enemies afflicted with silence, confusion, sleeping
>Staff
Heals party at the end of the turn
>Rod
Boosts magic at the start of your turn
>Bow
Deals bonus damage to enemies with low health
>Whip
Attacks all enemies.
Decreases the attack of enemies hit by whip skills
>Boomerang
Attacks all enemies.
Increase evasion while using throwing skills
>Harp
Singing has a chance to cause confusion/temptation and ocean skills do bonus damage to enemies afflicted with confusion/temptation

>Flail
Attacks all enemies.
Using flail skills on enemies afflicted by stun causes bonus damage.
>Fan
High crit rate
Attacking an enemy afflicted by ecstasy, temptation, or incontinence with fan skills causes bonus damage.
>Kitchen Knife
Chance to not consume ingredients while using cooking skills
>Abacus
Reduce gold consumption of merchant skills
>Scalpel
Increases duration of medicine buffs.
Medicine skills do bonus damage on enemies afflicted by poison or zombie
>Card
High crit rate and a chance to act twice
>Plate
Increases duration of maid transformations.
Service skills do bonus damage to enemies afflicted by ecstacy or incontinence.
>Grimoire
Reduced SP consumption of magical science.
Grimoire and Alchemy has a chance to not consume ingredients.
>Guns
Gun skills do bonus damage to enemies that have an active buff effect
>Sex Toy
Does bonus damage to horny enemies with sexcraft
>Light shield
Small evasion rate bonus
>Shield
Evasion rate bonus
>Heavy Shield
Huge evasion rate bonus

*Damage bonuses ranged from 100-200% extra damage

Skill passives:
>Katana
SP recovery
>Spear
Faster activation
>Axe
Ignore Defense
>Dancing
Faster activation
>Singing
Faster activation
>Piracy
Chance to activate support fire when using skills
>Heroism
Bonus damage as your hp gets lower
>Makina
Ignores defense
>Ruling
Not sure. Chance for something to happen when using them
>Demon Arts
Using whatever your highest stat is as its damage stat
>Ocean
Not sure.
>Slime
Bonus damage to slimed emeies
>Snake
Bonus damage to bound enemies
>Beast
Bonus damage to blinded enemies
>Insect
Chance to guard after using skills
>Plant
Bonus damage to poisoned, confused, or paralized enemies
>Corpse
(Zombies) Bonus damage for poison/zombie
(Ghost) Bonus damage for confusion/sleeping
>Artificial
Swapping main stats
>Breath
Bonus damage the higher your HP is

Also trait buffs for most characters and holy shit, party comp traits.
Some examples given was little bug getting bonus damage to enemies that have had their stats lowered and Kyoryu getting 50% HP

Also memes got nerfed
>Status effects have dimishing returns
>You have to use a scalpel to get the full effect of doping
>Torotoro actually did what I suggested and made SP costs higher while using continuous action

The meta and tiers will likely be completely different now.

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

Countermeasure image deployed

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

Where'd the tl;dr????? jk, thanks user

Dang, I forgot my spoiler

She doesn't even put out!
I want to hate sex her!

How can one person be so wrong?

Calm down, 2.20 is just a meme. All this info is just a meme.

I love you voreanon.

All of his monsters are so uncanny looking, it just makes me self-insert as Luka beating those potato-face freaks to death just to put them out of their misery. This guy is a fucking disgrace to MGQ.

No. These changes are amazing and TT is not even done yet. I could not be more happy with the course of 2.20
youtube.com/watch?v=OGRUf1PLJdY

>RPGmaker games are normally low effort buggy messes
>TT goes the entire extra mile and makes a great RPGmaker game
>you can also fap to it without feeling too weird

>>you can also fap to it without feeling too weird
not the parts I fap to.

>Just remembered that Vita homebrew came out that lets you play RPG Maker 2000/2003 games on the Vita.

Anyone know what version of RPG Maker Paradox is? I'd assume the latest but I don't know if there's a concrete way to tell for sure.

Ace

Dang. Portable Paradox would have really made my day.

The Spats Irregular Militia grows stronger every day, while the spiders will soon be exterminated by massive HEAT warheads that will make short work of their chitinous armor.

>all these changes to the weapon system and to the traits
MGL must be crying himself to sleep.

Miko Ninja Spiders will make short work of them

Way back TT talked about buffing the spirits for Luka (and by extension Heinrich) to make him relevant again. I wonder if he's still going to do that in 2.20.

Agreed!
>darkness
Pretty sure it's blind.
You mistook Rapier for Katana.
The Katana gets the bonus crit and vice-versa.
>刀:会心率が高く、会心時のダメージ増加
You forgot Fist, from what I understood it increases Crit rate and Crit damage.
Whip skills have a chance of binding the enemy.
I think Gun skills deal bonus damage when you use a buff (one of those that only lasts for the next turn).
Rapiers, not Katanas, have SP recovery.
Ruling skills have a chance to counter attack.
Ocean skills apply a weakness (like Taoism skills I assume).
You forgot Wing skills, decreases attack speed.
Artificial scaling changes depending on highest stat.
You forgot Nature, skills increase your defense to the attribute of the skill used.

Why is there an idiot ITT who thinks that butts need to be the size of weather balloons in order to be good?

Should i wait till 2.20 to start the game? I know everything that happens; i just want to play through it.

I would personally.

The post didn't have everything. There'll be more then what was mentioned, for sure. Just disappointed by the odds of 2.20 coming out next year.

Up to you. I'm waiting until a greater translation to restart as Ilias. I just want to see who the bosses will be.

woah shit

Fuuuck. It's going to take Dargoth like a month to sort through all the code changes.

?

>not being able to instantly recognize any websites text format
smhimotbqhfam

Pvp when?

>No translations until next year.

>FSF work from last month.

What does it mean? Were any H-scenes translated?

>Pvp for an easily hackable game.

Can't wait to fight yo with my 99999 HP and 9999 ATK user.

If it had h-scenes there'd be h-scenes.
Pretty sure this was just to show they weren't dead honestly, there's not much to the commits.

I love you, Voreanon! Here's your (you)!

>No H-scenes.

As far as I'm concerned they're still dead.

FSF (actually an acronym) is another one who pitches in where he can. From the look of things, he did minor stuff like menus and skills. Could've sworn the latter was MGL's job.

My nigga. Although Cool-sensei is a close second for me.

>Scat Captain has a drawback on his trait for seemingly no reason other than shits and giggles.
I wasn't gonna use him in my first run anyway but I want to do a human only party at some point and seeing that trait makes me sad. I haven't seen the anime he's from so I can only assume that the trait is referring his behaviour or something. Can you even recruit BFs if you don't save Lime in the beginning? Or is Lime mandatory for any recruitment at all?

Reminder that Snails > Slugs

The evasion makes sense. His Mobile Suits are said to be three times faster. The playing around doesn't make much sense though. Char takes combat seriously.

>Char takes combat seriously.
Yeah, but he fucks over literally everyone he allies with.

Which is why instead he should have a 20 percent chance to attack an ally instead. Or have him randomly do a talk action instead.

Where's the template for that my dude.

Yo /mggg/ pic is me on the right; as you can see I am a patriotic member of the Finnish race.

We just had our 100th Independence Day and my question is:
Are there any monster girls from arctic environments (ala. Finland)? The only such girl I can think of is Yuki-onna, who is complete shit.

You think the two perverts and Kakyoin will have a joint trait? I'll be surprised if the Unfortunate Friends don't have one.

Here you go brother.

There are a lot of potentials
>Chrome+Fredrika/Shirome/Her Ghosts
>Melk + Elizabeth
>The crabs
>Canaan Sisters
>Emily+Cassandra
>Bandits
>Imps
>Seekers of Truth
>Kraken + Poseidoness
>Queen Elf + Queen Fairy
>Beelzebubs
>Sonya+Spider Princess

I really want to agree with you, but Silk just cannot get it together. His sense of anatomy is just beyond fucked.

I hope the Heavenly Knights and Spirits get a group buffs.

Also Undine needs at least two more h-scenes (one should be consensual vore).

So Sonya's getting new scenes at last in the pocket castle,right? Are we finally going to get some paizuri? I'd even take an assjob at this point.

Thanks my home boy.

>Ilias hits Lv9 Lowly Angel
>Gets the Body of Divine Protection ability which costs 10 points
>which she's had the whole time anyway

Am I missing something? Or is the ability just letting her keep that if she moves to another race?

It's really more for characters that don't have that trait. You don't have to equip it.

>It's faster to close the game and reopen it then it is to die and reincarnate.

Why the fuck can't I load a save from in-battle goddamn, I know it wouldn't be conventional but when Mimics are pushing my fucking shit in, I don't fucking care.

Pro-tip: You can reset ace games with f12

Thank you kindly user.

Ah it truly is a wonder to all an enigma in the finest sense of the word wouldn't you agree though most would hastily judge in an instant one aught to have a bit of common sense and stop maybe read the signs judge for ones self instead of jumping into conclusions really it isn't that hard though i could see that being a challenge for some either through their inability to understand the underlying causes or through some other unnecessary inferiority complex created in the face of an overwhelming enemy obviously such a powerful foe warrants respect both off the battlefield and on it without it you run the risk of dying or worse humiliation as a warrior the best thing one can do to understand white rabbits motives is to assume she is from a different plot line all together or the original possibly even a deity who has been watching over luka in some shape way or form in which ilias was not aware or was aware hence the drug "white rabbit" The mysterious character white rabbit could likely be the true god one who had control over all known things and all known endings but somehow she lost her power and is now using luka to correct the balance of things the natural order in which time must flow luka will likely be faced with the choice of sacrificing all to have a naive sense of peace and hope yet dooming all to a horrible fate an ending which white rabbit has likely experienced many times the many pointless battles between humans monsters and angels she grows tired of the useless battling triangle thus she seeks salvation for all white rabbit is not the enemy rather but an ally of sorts who will offer salvation to those who have not yet seen the truth...

I just want to fuck her bunny cunny.

Or have we all been deceived and the ending is purposely left ambiguous morality oddly absent one has to to really wonder if this means there truly is no right or wrong answers to either Ilias Alice Or black alice or White Rabbit and any other self proclaimed super power who seeks dominance through either force or peace Chances are you'll only see the repercussions of your actions long after you've made them and the moral implications following shortly afterwards An example being save a monster girl village but sacrifice a human city or massacre a large swath of angels regardless of their innocence to save humans a 2 or three choice option in which one party will have to die to save the greater good it's likely a choice that will weigh down our beloved luka he is after all just a mortal who has been bestowed powers that no mortal should have and will likely destroy him his actions will either leave him as a revered hero throughout the world or as a demon who sought to destroy the world and leaving the party he sacrificed as the victims despite his best intentions really luka has no way of escaping the fate he has been giving he will die but how he dies and how he will be remembered might still be within his grasp provided he hasn't fallen into despair if that's the case then all hope is lost for all life be it monster angel or human but i have faith in luka and the devs that the option the true choice to bring salvation to all will be the true ending.

Something else i had forgotten to consider is that luka is being manipulated by an external force that could be any number of powerful deities (I'll use deities loosely in the sense they are both powerful monsters angels and or humans or something beyond all three) Is luka doing the right thing? or is he being controlled to the bidding of whomever is pulling the strings his actions sometimes the result of an ongoing power struggle among the "deities" thus something considered undesirable by one side might be considered beneficial by another and or a victory by another luka's good willed nature and susceptibility to manipulative magic means the story we've been told thus far could be a very well crafted illusion in which the beautiful truth will be revealed or the horrible truth displayed in awe for those left to witness.

I try to not wrong anyone in my travels for fear that they might become an enemy later or an ally on the spot those who cannot join my party i will fight them only if i must otherwise i will continue on my journey to discover the truth in which lies behind this murky and dark mystery.

Foot fetish is best fetish.

and you're autistic

No.
I'm completely insane.

e _e fuck off please

Praise Shiki

praise also the sun

There's this one.

mgewiki.com/w/Ice_Queen

Does Lucky Song set your XP/Job XP at 200% or does it just double it? I'm wondering if it stacks with the human skills that affect XP/Job XP.

spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/monstergirlquestassaultedbytheinhumangirlsjpn/
no way!

There's a new polar bear girl in MGQ Paradox Part 2 that is really cute. You can use her as mascot if you want.

Big meaty paws!

Please help!

I've got a problem with installing Dargoth's translation. There's always this error popping out which translates to "Method or operation is not implemented" and it's telling me to pick the game directory already which i did. I don't know what to do.

Please help I need that translated monster pussy.

I just learned of the existence of MGQ paradox. Last translation update on the blog was in July.

Is the translation for part 2 DEAD?

Are you out of loop ? We are waiting for 2.20

Download Paradox from here
mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Make sure you tell us who you pick at the start. I know you'll make the right choice of course, I mean; you're not a heretic right?

I wanted to avoid downloading the game twice with my slow internet but I guess it's inevitable. Thanks anyway.