/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tahsXvjP
andyeah.deviantart.com/art/White-Heat-Red-Hot-Naegi-X-Kirigiri-514576051
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A reminder that /drg/ is beyond saving and that we all must help in putting it out of its misery before it becomes /d/-lite

Mugi!

maki tAke one image

Naegi loves Aoi!

Never a rarepair!

I love kaede.

Cutest ship!

I love Kirumi!

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!
I'm kind of beginning to agree with you.

Too late. Maki is already spanke/d/.

/drg/ stands for /d/!

If every ritualposter killed themselves nobody would miss them

Hajime and his cute hope gf(male)

Good morning /drg/! The Chihiros are up and so am i! How is everyone this fine morning?
A lot of spanking last thread.... but hey,
even Chihiros need to be lightly disciplined sometimes~

>i agree with you
>keeps ritualposting
>keeps avatarfagging

For the V3 survivors happiness.

They settled down and had a daughter together years after graduating from HPA in TDP universe.

Aoiboi is one of the most retarded anons we've had since Chiautist.

New thread, new Tenko!
No bullying!

Spanking Maki after school!

Fuck off avatarfag

Why does ritualposting trigger people so much?

Tenko's huge futa cock in my tight boypuss

The only ritualposter worth keeping

>what are peopled annoyed by autists posting the same post over and over for attention

Gee, I dunno, what a mystery

Not him but it comes off as obnoxious.

Drink some tea
Her faces in this doujin are really attractive, aren't they!?

fuuuuck that Doujin was good

Bartender, Accountant, Sumo Wrestler, Occultist (Twins.) Nun/Sinner. Mortician, Therapist, Toy maker, Football player, Lolita. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Delete this. Naegi loves Kirigiri.

Agree about /drg/ slowly becoming /d/-lite, not killing it, user.

Tenko huge dick raping Maki for 5 days straight

My favorite /drg/ meme is

maki tAke one image

different universes

how many of these are actually confirmed to be in winterronpa

I wish Tenko would rape me for being a degenerate male.

You're exactly part of the problem you fucking attention whore

Nothing's really confirmed, user, people are just throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticks.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

I think you're missing some. Where's that damn pastebin?

Mimei and I think the debate guy are the only two truly confirmed for Winterronpa

The ride one is gonna be really silent. And as soon as you arrive, she'll go to her room as quickly as possible before you can catch.
She'll probably fail.

>being pro-avatarfag

Hikshon

I'll handcuff her to the car door

She didn't give Makoto a son post TDP years

Not Pastebin-user, but here. pastebin.com/tahsXvjP

Avatarfags keep this place interesting.

I love Tenko!

>2 daughters instead

>interesting
>just posting the same thing every day

No one cares about this game.

I hate Kirumi!

>saying Amami is cute
>wetting wet and horny afterwards
What did they mean by this?

>posting something new everyday

The games have been out for years ya daft cunt laddy

I hate Junko!

Eh. I think it's fine if it's at the beginning of a thread. That way it's easy to ignore if it bothers people that much. Not saying it's a good thing either but I don't see it as a big deal.
Not like it's taking away from any discussion since all people really talk about lately is spanking Maki.

Downloading the Monster Hunter World beta. Never played Monster Hunter before. What am I in for, /drg/?

Funny you'd post this right under a ritualpost well into the thread.

The first 200 hours are a tutorial

Hmm, does my Ultimate Host Club Attendant character's...character seem too much like the Ultimate Football players. I guess with some fleshing out they can be different enough.

Yes! I've been missing this ritualpost. Now make a festive edit of it.

How is crossdressing talent?

They pull it off convincingly

There can only be one ultimate Chad.

according to the pastebin he cant pick up any females

baconfag, I made you something

Well he ain't not Chad, not on the inside.

Must be a fiction. Nobody can resist the great George Diva

baconfag, I found you something

Komaeda is shit.

that chihiro's eye bothers me

Maki x Shuichi is canon.

More spanking!

V3 is the worst game in the series

He ain't here but I'll take it. Thanks.

Ughhh....Thats cause his ultimate power only works for non ultimates.

Put him in a regular school he would be claiming panties and taking away virginities non stop.

I get off on emotionally neglecting my neighbor's wife at holiday parties.
Every conversation we've ever had, I cut her out. Physically and otherwise. As soon as she opens her mouth to talk I chime in and interrupt her. I am a naturally outgoing and conversational fellow so nobody notices that I'm doing it. My dialogue is so intriguing and engaging, my voice loud and boisterous, my stamina and confidence humble all around me. I can't help but steal the show in any group setting. And I always get what I want. Every year our neighborhood has a total of five holiday parties: Easter, Memorial Day, Halloween, Christmas, and New Year's Eve. Every year I dress in my best, I bring an exotic and stunning date with a personality nearly as sharp as mine but never quite bold enough to emasculate me. Every year I catch Mahiru and Hiyoko fighting in some empty spare bedroom, every year Hiyoko pleading with Mahiru to say something, every year Mahiru denying Hiyoko's allegations that I am targeting her in some way. "That's impossible. Hajime is such a nice guy! He's the life of the party! I can see why you'd be jealous but maybe just chat up a different circle of people. We're all adults, Hiyoko." But she was wrong and she knew it. She knew I hated Hiyoko with every microliter of malice flowing through my pre-hypertensive veins. Hiyoko knew that she knew. We all knew. Mahiru is a pussy, a coward. And if I somehow didn't personally intimidate her by mere presence, then my girls and my lavish lifestyle did. Mahiru would never show it for fear of me validating her own belief that she is weak and a failure, a settler and not a striver. Sometimes Hiyoko cries. I soak it up like an old loofah left in some forgotten bathroom drawer for years, stowed behind extra bottles of shampoo left behind by an old roommate. Why do I do this? Nineteen years ago at the bus stop Hiyoko saw me picking up worms off of the street to save them from the rain.

My mother drove me to the airport with the windows rolled down. It was seventy-five degrees in Phoenix, the sky a perfect, cloudless blue. I was wearing my favorite shirt – sleeveless, white eyelet lace; I was wearing it as a farewell gesture. My carry-on item was a parka.

In the Olympic Peninsula of northwest Washington State, a small town named Forks exists under a near-constant cover of clouds. It rains on this inconsequential town more than any other place in the United States of America. It was from this town and its gloomy, omnipresent shade that my mother escaped with me when I was only a few months old. It was in this town that I’d been compelled to spend a month every summer until I was fourteen. That was the year I finally put my foot down; these past three summers, my dad, Charlie, vacationed with me in California for two weeks instead.

Always!
There's a decent fanfic where Kirigiri get Naegi to spank her. It's pretty fun to read.

Hiyoko thought I was weird. At the time, I was fragile and my self-esteem quite malleable. Hiyoko called me a freak and she smacked the hundreds of earthworms from my open palms, strewn about the wet gravel and asphalt that I had worked tirelessly all morning saving them from. Hiyoko stomped every single creepy crawler to death right in front of me. What a terrible day for rain. She told everyone in the school bus. I sat alone for the next five years before transferring to another school district. But now, now I had beaten Hiyoko. Her infraction all but forgotten. I watched Hiyoko cry five times a year every year until she got on the medicine. Once I noticed the sedation in her behavior I knew I could stop. Hiyoko had succombed to me. Mahiru encouraged her to take the medications. And as soon as she did, as soon as they sank their roots into her and she became dependant on them, that's when I stopped. And Hiyoko didn't know. She had no idea. In time she came to believe that she WAS, in fact, imagining everything, that the medication had given her clarity. But she was wrong. She stopped dancing, this was her passion. I still save the worms at the bus stop on rainy days, I bring them home to my composting bins. Fuck you, Hiyoko. Enjoy your life of comfortable mediocre sedation. I've won.

>Twilight
This takes me back. Pic related would love it unironically as part of her terrible chuuni taste

>ultimate can only claim panties of non-ultimates
>while hajime, a literally who reserve course students, gets all the ultimate panties

is he sleeping?

>celestia liking twilight
why am I not surprised

ENFP?

Hiyoko is cute! I love her!

Meanwhile the Ultimate Host Club Attendant is charming all the pretty mademoiselle Ultimates in the school.

After vomiting in the bathroom from anxiety.

Kyoko, during bedroom time, asks you to spank her. In between her moans of pain and pleasure she cries out "D-daddy~"

Taeko loves Twilight and all kinds of edgy vampire manga, her entire persona is original character do not steal

He only accepts panties for his FTEs, so he gets them all in the wnd anyway.

No clue but he's not around for the moment sadly. I'm gonna go take a nap as well before this Kyoko spanking shit starts up.

S... Source?

andyeah.deviantart.com/art/White-Heat-Red-Hot-Naegi-X-Kirigiri-514576051

Which dangans do "destroy your dick december"?

Junko loves Naegi!

sauce me friend

Me. By the end of tonigh I would have busted 21 nuts in 72 hours. But that's not all, I intend on beating my meat 39 times in 72 hours on december 12-14 in accordance with destroy your dick december. That's right, 39 meat massacres, only 72 short hours, only 48 of which will be spent awake. That's about 1 hour and 15 minutes between every time I beat the absolute life out of my meat. I will beat my meat until nothing but a small puddle of ground-beef looking goo is left. I'm keeping statistics on location of the dick destruction, as well as the location of the spilling of seed released as an unfortunate side effect of close-cockers combat. So far my stats have racked up 21 penis punches, 3 of which were on school property. If you haven't yet decoded my plan, I'm going to genitally genocide myself once for every day of the month, right up until the 14th.