/fog/ - Fallout General

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

>/aco/ thread:
>Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22957/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i want trainwiz to put his train in my tunnel

Creampieing Dixie

We already established that this is not possible.

but we haven't even tried yet

Who is this anti slut modder anyway? Is it that huge fucking sell out cuckold trainwiz?

Curie would go from a 4/10 to a 7-8/10 with any other fucking haircut.

whom?
idk have you seen user's tunnel? its pretty big

>being this new

>CC news thingy says that they have weapon skins based on a bunch of groups in the game
>give the Brotherhood of Steel and the Institute as examples
>they're not in there
>it's still just the same designs from a couple of days ago
Genuinely disappointed.

F4SS Sucks

does threedog report on the citadel's destruction if you destroy it with the orbital strike?

Yes

>does threedog report on the citadel's destruction if you destroy it with the orbital strike?
>threedog
dat nigga ded in my game my dude.

so is there any way to be have an independent chaotic commonwealth?
and can I wipe out the railroad after I destroy the brotherhood?

>so is there any way to be have an independent chaotic commonwealth?
Nuka World raiders taking it all over.

Why are all these awful waifus coming out of the woodwork
Where they always here?

Use the rail road to kill the BoS, go to the insitute and use thme to kill the rail road, use the minute men to kill the institute, then use the Nuka World Raiders to take over everything in the commonwealth

kill everyone with minutemen and then stop playing so the minutemen eventually just fall apart again

oh ok, also is there some way I can wipe out all the vanilla factions?

>then use the Nuka World Raiders to take over everything in the commonwealth
how do I kill the minutemen? i've heard you can kill them if they know you're the raider boss. is that true?

So long you don't look like pic related you're fine.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22957/?

You should check if Preston becomes killable after you complete Nuka World by siding with the raiders. You can still take every settlement as a raider, essentially killing off the Mememen.

Everyone is welcome to post their characters, as well as to take the piss about others characters.

Its half the fun

With that, lets all post our LW/Couriers/SS

>grass shitter
>giving anyone grief

>Nigga just use homemaker
that breaks a ton of vanilla categories though

Nope. Preston will always be essential. But you can take over all the settlements for the raiders except the castle and dlc ones, making the mm useless.

Someone give me a rundown on Endless Warfare

thank you for the help

so the castle is only for the minutemen? I can't just settle it normally?

Homemaker has it's own menu now, your vanilla menus will be untouched. Before you could just use settlement keywords expanded

You can settle it w/o the minutemen. But I think you can't turn it into a raider outpost/ skave settlement.

But i can still build things and have non-minutemen people(just regular settlers) occupy it right?

thats really all I want.

NEWS TIME CHILDREN

Y'ALL HERE ABOUT THAT PECKERWOOD ASS HONKEY ALLISTAIR TENPENNY? IT TURNS OUT THAT RAYCISS ASS HIRED THE KKKID FROM VAULT 101 TO KILL A BUNCH OF POOR INNOCENT GHOULS THAT DINDU NUFFIN. THEY HAD NO CAPS BUT THEY WERE GETTING THEIR LIFE BACK ON TRACK. FUCK WHITEY

>no matter what you do in that quest he shits on you

really?

yeah
>he killed dem ghouls
>he murdered those innocent residents

Yes that works

Fallout 4 sucks in general.

ok, thank you.

CHEST PLATE BUMP

it's almost like that quest not having a "good" peaceful resolution was the entire fucking point

>getting T-60 before bos
cheeet

is that a tiny nick

S M O L E B O Y E

if you play long enough before doing BOS missions you will have several complete sets because the developers have no restraint

Automatron adds a tesla variant that's guaranteed to be acquired at level 15 in a game with no level cap

So good they had to do it again with Human Error.

Kill 1 synth who's completely innoccent, or kill an entire town

I hate Fallout 4 so far, but I squealed like a little pig when I found a little protectron in a lunchbox.

I wish I could stick it up my ass.

desu i wouldn't doubt for a second that the entirety of covenant going hostile was a bug and/or they didn't finish the quest but had already implemented too much of it to just rip it out new vegas style

>or kill an entire town
oh, that was the other option, I thought I fucked up.

and
look pretty much the same though and the headgear is the only thing that sets them apart

>I hate Fallout 4
>I wish...stick it up my ass

I expected as much, bye Obshitter

oink

>bethniggers still mad
kek

> stick it up my ass
Yep this is /fog/ all right

>the only patch that buffs vanilla weapons to match modern firearms also ignores energy weapons on purpose
>the only patch that nerfs modern firearms to vanilla weapons also rolls it back to an old version with missing textures and animations everywhere

>too much of a brainlet to use FO4edit to change damage himself
frogposters everyone

I didn't think anyone here actually had tastes this bad.

>modern firearms

I know, it's missing a tacticool platecarrier but i'm working on that.

will you help fertilize her eggs?

>Quarter Super Mutant Quarter Deathclaw Half Human Cait

well technically all the firearms in the game are modern. 50 years more "advanced" in fact

Furry genocide when?

I would literally rather a normal deathclaw with tits or something, this looks horrific

This, MF are trash and so are your tastes. This is a fucking RPG, not milsperg shooter #325915. Go fucking play Arma if you want that shit.

>Spewing sophistry instead of making a coherent argument
Go smoke a pipe.

>so many slutmods
>no power armor boobplate conversions

Nah, Fallout had modern-ish tacticool weapons since FO1, i simply dislike the Modern Firearms mod itself because it's badly implemented, bloated and just all around shitty.

Just google death claw udes
I am not responsible for spilled egg noodles

War has changed.

fag

Where's the DLC sized quest mods?

>powerarmor slutwear replacers
I'ts just a matter of time user.

>danse hated that

>Molded around the breasts
I fucking hate this meme.

what if i use railroad to kill brotherhood and institute

then never meet preston

This supposed to be Daughters of Ares 2?

Came out over a year ago.

>crowd control applications
Now I want a fallout game where the brotherhood has grown into a literal police state and you have cops in power armor trying to rule over territories they've conquered like the commonwealth post-BoS ending

>raiding drug ops where jet or psycho is being made
>the ability to actually make settlers pick up that can
>screaming at ghouls to get on the ground ten times and then dumping an entire fusion cell into them infront of their family
>breaking into a shack to confiscate technologically advanced weapons and shooting their dog while you're at it

that works too desu, the railroad has no interest in holding any part of the commonwealth like the other factions
do it that way, and with the exception of the institute crater and blimp carcass, the commonwealth is pretty much in the same shape it was when you left the vault

calm down tyquan

that's not the only thing you made come

Well yeah I also did TRAIN POWER ARMOR and Ransacked Relays but that wasn't what you were asking for.

anything is possible with enough lube

>cops in power armor

There's always Fusion City Rising user! It's the top quest mod!

>Fusion City Rising

so that's where fusion cores come from.

can i then wipe out the railroad?

it was mentioned, can someone post the obligatory copypasta before the ancient ones get angry

Oh no, it's much worse than this.

pretty sure, they don't have essential tags and I don't see why they would gain essential tags all of a sudden in the endgame
that leaves all the factions dead and just rp that preston died in concord, might wanna wipe out diamond city and all the settlements as your final boss

I'm almost certain you can wipe out the railroad at anytime, also they are pretty pissed at you if you dont issue the evacuation of the institute

>So I've been watching Alchestbreach's playthrough of Fusion City Rising.
>I don't think I will ever be happy again. It's like a black hole for quality, consuming hard work and leaving nothingness in its wake.

>All new assets are from other mods, which is ok except it uses loads of garbage like that miniskirt mod, or those weird Mass Effect mods. Levels are sometimes quite nice looking, but most are either ripped from vanilla or simply disgusting looking. Enemies are wildly spammed EVERYWHERE, making it needlessly difficult (except the bossfight which is just a lone sentry bot).

>The worst offender is the writing and lore, though. There's a hotel/nightclub/city/whorehouse under the Glowing Sea, having survived for 200 years, which apparently everybody knows about because it's a big tourist destination (people get there by teleportation. Which the Institute just gave them. Yeah.) People from the Institute, Brotherhood, Railroad, and Minutemen all come there; an Insituye engineer is even a stripper there, alongside loads of synths. Dr. Zimmer (who is in the mod as an NPC with no dialogue) is a sex addict and Mayor McDonough's fetish is being whipped by a prostitute dressed as Piper. The entire leadership of the Railroad are synths. Arthur Maxson killed Sarah Lyons, then was killed and replaced by a synth. The term "Social Justice Warrior" is used on a terminal log, Deacon mentions Star Wars in a note, Deacon's inexpicably synth son makes endlessly real world refences for no reason, the Brotherhood is actually growing nirnroot, security wears Mass Effect armor that is even called N7 jumpsuits ingame, the club plays dubstep music, there's a weirdly political angle to it with insanely log terminal entries about security states, Vault-Tec staging an attack by Middle Eastern terrorists in New York to get laws passed, and a joke about Hillary Clinton

>Also, not only is Deacon the Lone Wanderer, but he's Father's son. Somehow

How long did it take you to move on user?
Have you found new life and purpose in the wasteland yet?

Sellout whore fuck you

i immediately sold both wedding rings to trashcan carla and bought molotovs that i accidentally blew myself up with

also i thought you hated the brotherhood caitfag

For Creation Club