Beginner coiner guide

I wrote this for you guys
happy trading

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzcaH-6EviBkblNGZ05CbFMyOEE/view

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_and_Bob
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>please join my pyramid scheme goyim!

can someone edit OP pepe to be beanerman?

I'll give 1k beans

I don't shill any specific coins, and no referral links. Everything I say in the doc is available online, I just put it in simple english layman terms. Currently theres too much techno mumbo jumbo online regarding crypto, so some people are scared off. Unless you seriously think blockchain tech is some kind of pyramid scheme...

anyway this is how I say thanks to the anime weeaboo forum

ty user

post poswallet

well done friend

All you need to know about Crypto is in this image.

Pic Related.

same

no need for payment - and don't worry, I invested in posw long ago, still holding.

if anyone can spot something wrong in the doc, ill be happy to make corrections

Thanks user.
Is there a benefit to doing what you said to do in the doc vs traditional stock trading?

Send beans to 2MMLz1jE9U3ngdyQ5ouWWZS2ULwDX57g5s

Forgot pic, oops

Thanks a lot mayn giving it a read

the "pump and dump" groups you mention....

it's biz isnt it?

Sometimes on biz you will see people asking about pepepumps or fairpumps, maybe some kind of discord server

This is what I'm talking about. Sometimes I find good coins from biz

The crypto market has good volatility, I've seen 100% gains in 1 day before. Its because block chain is an emerging market, a lot of the tech will become mainstream in a few years.

I have nothing against traditional stock trading, I just think crypto is more profitable and follows what I believe in (decentralization = freedom)

Also these slacker groups, where do you find them?

Sometimes the coin's website will have the slack group listed, other times I ask others on biz if that particular coin has a group.

Thanks a lot man. Anywhere you can point me to where I can see introductions on stuff Ike volume and sell walls and just more of the terminology ?

Yes this. And also thanks for posting this.

I wish I could but there's not much online I can point you to. 'Btckyle' has a good 3 part altcoin exchange guide on youtube which is pretty good. I learned most of how volume and sell/buy walls affect the coins price from observation. When I first started out, I traded usd 10 worth of bitcoin on some random coin, just playing around like that, get a feel of the market.

If you would like, I can put together another guide using screenshots from exchanges like bittrex just to point out 24hr volume, market depth, etc

Ye that would be nice

Kys sage

luv u

>(((David))) and (((Daniel))) backing the spic
>All the males ultimately give money to Alice, the female at the top of the ladder.
Whew, another scam guide written by a globalist cuck.

they are commonly used names in cryptography

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_and_Bob

Papa bless user. This is perfect for a newfag like myself.