>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Me gusta la oscuridad.

Siegcucks and BraveRoyfags get out

what's the best class to her anyway?
I went with pegasus since she looks lewd on it, but she actually became bulky as fuck
even archers couldn't do damage to her

Just pulled a +Atk/-Hp Caeda and a +Atk/-Spd Soleil. What's the best use for both of them?
Should I merge my Soleil with my +Spd/-Res one?

Seeing Faye makes me think about that +Atk Bridelia I pulled from the legendary banner because some guy on team Sigurd with a Firesweep Bridelia
Lol, if I ever get Faye I know where that Firesweep bow is going!

Can anyone stop the combination that is Zephiel and Roy Black?

Someone in a old thread made a good use of their -SPD soleil
just LaD her and use any kind of buff to cover the lack of SPD IV

big tits

>some fag I never used

Banner when

When you post your feet

Looks like the obsessed Cordelia hater ran into a bit of a roadblock last thread.

hopefully never

Is this the real one?

>Faye projected to win through one last bonus
Still 24 hours to go but god damn

This was created first so yes.

Incorrect but keep deluding yourself

Tharja is stomping faye harder than sigurd
will it be another ninian x femui?

Do you think its worth merging them?

What do you plan to do if she really does it?
:]

>3 threads

Anyway, do you guys if weapon refinery is transferred when merging heroes?

So if I get a new Ephraim with a better IV and merge my current one into it, will it give him its refined weapon?

Rhajat had a similar lead and still got memed
I wouldn't get cocky if I were you

It'll either be a repeat of Tharja/Priscilla Ninian/FeMui where even with a last hour bonus she'll have a big enough lead to still win, or the current projection where the previous hour is same but Faye still gets a last hour bonus to get a win, kind of like what she did to Rhajat.
Just move on cause neither Sigurd or Faye will ever get any alts or anything anyway.

>replying to yourself
Get ready to be multiplier meme'd on all over again

You are with your daughter from the future when your strategist who is a male alterego of your wife walks in and makes a Morgan with her
What do you do?

>Sigurd won't get an alt
>Now that IS knows that he's just as popular as Tharja

Why are you so delusional?

>alts mattering
max damage control already I see
>neither Sigurd or Faye will ever get any alts or anything anyway.
have you seen all the shit faye's gotten? she'll probably be the first non Nufe character to get one

Morgan already is my daughter

And Shanna is more popular than Takumi right?

>she'll probably be the first non Nufe character to get one
>Caeda and Lyn

Don't build up a character before they're in game. Remember what happened to Bercucks.

How do you guys farm sp for Armors? It's taking forever. I want to learn DC and give her slaying axe already.

Sigurd was on par with tharja in round 1
unless you concede that tharja and rhajat are the same character, you can't really say their votes should be added together. And for a JP-only character that's pretty bloody good

yeah but remembered what happened to BK, Ayra and Sigurd

FE4 Echoes just got greenlit thanks to Sigurd. Make sure to give him your thanks!

Shanna won through multipliers. Sigurd literally has the same score as Tharja. In fact, he will probably have a bit more in the final round.

I know you're mad and like to delude yourself but Tharja's popularity has waned a lot. You'd be lucky if she even got in the top 5 for CYL 2.

Unit, dancer and healer. Refresh until you get a 5 enemy map and okish colors for what you're training.

Tempest T-
oh, well

I would like to know this as well
I wish I had enough feathers so I could test this with my Tiki

I found Clair outperformed her as a Pegasus when I tried, and Clair herself barely keeps up with the Whitewings in anything but speed. Most people consider Cleric the best, since she can Nostank pretty well with Alm's support bonuses and her natural bulkiness, but she's also pretty good as a mage with the speed ring.

You don't really need to make her a cavalier unless you want to unceremoniously dump her to Celica's side, and Kliff is both capable of that and does it better.

+spe -res is perfect IVs for Soleil merge them.

I actually want FE4 to get a remake, I tried emulating it and it just seemed so unplayable. Not as much Gaiden but close.

>In fact, he will probably have a bit more in the final round.
You guys keep jumping to the conclusion that all of Fayes and Dorcas' supporters will move to him if they lose.

You guys are gonna shit yourselves when she gets a Brave Alt.

wait three days for Camilla's map

I wish I could trade my +spd ayra for based sigurd

Don’t reply to me spic.

>he ignored my reply
(lol

Use the -spd Soleil as firesweep sword fodder.

You just took a shit and you're going back to your room.
For some reason, the door is shut and you can see no light coming from under the door.
You open the door and see this.
what do

It'll be Nino and Ninian girls side. Hector will top boys side and his runner is probably gonna be some shit like Reinhardt

Rolled a +atk-spd Ephraim and his weapon refinement looks interesting. How should I build him?

Go on a boys adventure

>when she gets a Brave Alt.

who uses the firesweep sword better than soleil?
+1 +spe -res is a fucking 39/39 offensive statline

Christmas Robin looking like a serial killer over there with those eyes.

I’d rather my favorite characters not get an alt than have to deal with Ryo/Yura/Ueda/Mayo bullshit

What?

Ask them to make my face just like theirs

Only bad one out of those is Ueda

Cleric for Anew and that bulk.

+Atk Caeda is probably the best flyer candidate for a Firesweep Sword. Unless you're one of those madmen who want to drop Elincia's Brave Sword but better Amiti for some sick reason. +Spd/-Res Solar is busted as fuck without any merges already, so those can wait.

they were going to do that anyway

Is he the Takao Aotsuki of FEH?

Did TharjaAnon suddenly become more aggressive over the past week or so? I don't remember him being this snarky before.

I like Ryo's H.Jakob and Robin t b h

try to get on second from the right's route

LaD2 is the new meta

>they all have the exact same mouth except CRobin
QUALITY

Why are you giving him attention

>brash assault
i got a fortress def lucina earlier today
why do i feel like team dorcas is composed of mostly idiots

>the spic’s taste is so bad that he truly likes Ryo Sameface, Yura Dicknose, and Mayo Potatohead

I'd prefer Ryo face over mine ngl, that sounds great.

I must be in a sour mood, gomen.

That's from sigurds team

Playable when?

I like everything /feg/ doesn't like

Hang yourself.

>when he has to start defending fucking Siegbert in order to keep forcing his autistic Tana wars
>that no other site buys into
This place is the gift that keeps on giving.

How good are the thot destroyer memes gonna be?

>People are actually using the Spic thread instead of the only thread that was on time
Don't be part of the problem, guys.

>all these banners without waifu bait
Finally I can save my orbs again

fuck off

tips:
have a support unit like brave lucina or another armour with Hone armor to make them essentially double everything

have a weak unit or someone that can damage without killing, Pain mmclerics are ideal or dancers with their low atk
Savage blow C3 and S3 help greatly

Make good use of seals, Atk smoke can proc every combat and help medigate danger, or use savage blow on others to further weaken

You get SP from any unit within a 6 level range from your unit. so when starting out, its best to always go with the bottom of what you can, level 5? kill lvl 1s. level 40? go after 35s. theyre easier and will save time.

Oh and try to get armour march
Holy shit just as a quality of life thing, its so good
or have everyone else run Repo, to fling your armour up faster

Her sameface is better. Stay mad FGO. Ryo is /ourartist/.

You posted way after 3 other threads, and on top of that you were not even the thread posted right at 750, give it up.`

Just a reminder that Ephraim can't survive anything from this fine lady.

Yeah but that was before powercreep started. if they'd just released him like a month later he'd have been much better.

I don’t understand why you continue to post here, spic. Everyone but your discord butt buddies hates you and it’s not like any news gets broken here or anything. There’s really nothing of value here compared to other FE communities and 95% of any replies to you are insults. Why do you do it?

Sothe appears to be offscreen, because he is actually under the table pleasuring Micaiah.

how come neither of those 2 faggots are on this gauntlet?

Inigo is the most thirst virgin of the series, why he can't join in?

If I was bothered by your guys shitty insults I would have left before I even started posting.

Anew belongs to Yumina. She will be the first two space refresher

he gets off on it
that's why the best solution is ignoring him

Then why are you here?
To post your feet?

Thanks it really helped

Lust is a different emotion from love.

Leave or post your damn feet so we lose at least one autist.

they're horny for anyone
everyone on the gauntlet is horny for only one person

Why do you post with a trip then? Do you crave that much attention, do you not have a reputation in real life or something so you want one on /a/ and /v/ and /feg/ even if it’s a bad one? You should be banned for abusing your trip since it’s obviously for just attention and (You)s.

Kill yourself
The only reason people “care” about you is because you shit up this thread and people have tried every combination of ignoring and responding to get you to leave. Please, please fucking leave.

You will never have a wife, much less gf, so quit pretending. Tharja doesn’t love you.