/svg/ - Shadowverse General

>RAGE Packs
Switch client to Japanese to vote for who you think will win SFL RAGE. 2 free packs for voting, more if your chosen player wins.

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old:

>Switch client to Japanese to vote
How do you switch? Just change the language in the options?

What to climb with?

>my deck is midrange cuz i put a 7drop in it!!!! ehehehe mommy i just peepee

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Conjuring Force

you have to do it through steam properties

right click on sv on steam, properties etc

As I said, you're desperately trying to prove that somehow "Dragon is the strongest craft pls do something about it"

fuck off

No, you have to do it in the Steam options. Menu language setting won't work.

Steam
Go to properties and change language. It doesn't work on phones.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

d-shift hits face though

Reminder that this is the dragon playerbase

The ESL Dragoncuck is one of the few reasons I still come here. You can't buy entertainment like that.

Nevermind then. I don't use Steam.

Admitting you got BTFO about bahamut then? Good, I'll screencap this for the next time you post about it

I wasn't the guy originally posting about it, but he has every right to be worried about dragon being the strongest in rotation. It's gotten all of its important cards just after the first 2 sets so it's obviously going to have most of its important tools when rotation comes out. The meta is also going to be slowed down significantly, with less aggro and slower/nonexistant combo decks, making it absurdly hard to contest. Of course there are still reveals that can introduce deciding factors, but as-is it's easily the strongest contender.

That guy baits both sides. Scroll back that thread, geniuses.

T-thanks

AYO SO HOL UP
>plays yurius on curve
SO YOU BE SAYIN
>razory claws your face
SO YOU BE SAYIN THAT
>vampy-chan kenzoku
AYO SO YOU BE FUCKIN SAYIN THAT
>blood wolves your face
THAT VAMPY-CHAN SUGOI DAKARA
>kills you with 4pp albert
WUZ MIDRANGE AND SHIET???

Reminder that only Seraph doesn't unga face. Even your memeist rose queen forest deck is an unga deck that burns face with 5 rose thorns.

I bet bahamut isn't a problem for Emeralda, Midrange Shadow, Haven, Rune, BnB, Roach, unga bunga. I'm also sure that bahamut is not a card exclusive to Dragon. But who I am to say? You're clearly a vocal newfag while I am not.

Just Monika

>vampy in vengeance
The epitome of shitposter game knowledge

Erika is for ____________

>vengeance blood runs vampy
You're shitposting while you haven't played the game since RoB. Why are you in this general for more than 9 months?

you have to download the japanese apk apparently

You're just as pathetic. That's what you deserves; No logic, shitposting only.

Reminder that anons in last thread were complaining about Jeanneposting

I really hate this stupid meme face and hope it fucks back off to reddtard where it belongs

>Forte+Urds your face
>Queen+Genesis+Arriet OTKs you
Me being so happies that dragon no unga like discord does.

>if me exaggerate enough ppl will beliebe me deck is midrange gragrggh *chokes on lego*

Once again resorting to deflecting to very specific situations where it doesn't get full value just like last time? That's adorable, you stopped replying last time when I proved the same argument wrong but you're trying again, in the exact same way? I guess you're just that much of a child, like all other dragon players.

We now have solid proof to add to the screencap, thank you.

schlicking with other girls

>jhgsjhgsjhgsjhgs.
You aren't fooling anyone, discord.

>Unga dragon decks with balanced storm damage whining about midrange burn earth rite as an unga deck
>Also treats storm haven as an unga deck
Pot calling the kettle black. Only Seraph is honest no unga.

>start climbing a little bit
>instantly matched with a turn 4 atomy with 2 mammoth
haha

>complaining about Dork Jeanne lewds

>third worlder broken english
Let me guess, dragoncuck? It's always a dragoncuck.

And he's right, vampy has no place in vengeance due to its complete lack of synergy. I fail to see how that's illogical

Specific situations how? That's literally the case in ToG and NOW.

MOMMY SAYS ME DECK MIDRANGEEEE

>perfect curve t2 aria t3 elana into t5 tenko
>go face for 7 storm and 18 face damage coming soon on turn 6
Is Elana haven an unga deck?

Glory be! Play Seraph!

>b-but dragon

dragon niggers are retarded third world subhumans that constantly deflect when they're called out, this is nothing new
i bet the shitposters calling vengeance aggro are also dragon niggers

>replying to it

Because every argument is
>against these specific decks it can get removed and...!
Despite having already explained why it's still valuable as a board clear and removal forcer. All you will ever do is deflect to that one situation where there was a tribunal on the board as if that completely invalidates the card as a whole, because you are a literal child.

>me forget vampy chang is sugoi leader me too busy hitting face

That I definitely do, fellow seraphbro. Praise our goddess and we have to drive out any non-seraph infidels.

Dark Jeanne best girl

>dragon faggots are /v/ermin
>even resorting to literal spam to avoid any real argument
cringe, how embarrassing

If it's so valuable, why aren't you winning with it? Go ahead, drop bahamut kiddo.

I use this to purge the ladder of filthy dirt and dragon.

That's because they don't have any brain mass to argue, so they have to take selfies of themselves thinking that they're more intelligent than others.

Roachfuckers BTFO by rotation

>dragin bully saying my deck is not midrage how stupit hehe goo bloodkin!!!

i dont have any of these cards

Dragoncucks spamming /b/ tier images and broken english is nothing new. They're subhuman.

>dragon brainlets dodging the seraphbros insulting them
Pottery.

Reading comprehension, you ape.

Stop associating your crimes to someone else. The one deflecting will always be aggro cancers, shadowniggers and B ranks asking for Elana/Rahab/Sibyl/Saha/Irasfil/Aegis/PDK god knows what more nerfs.

>backpedaling
"kenzoku" only is part of her evolve voice line, and not present on her leader at all. It can only be inferred that the actual minion card was being referenced and you're damage controlling over obvious lack of fundamental game understanding.

>proving my point
stay classy, dragon nigger

>asking for Elana/Rahab/Sibyl/Saha/Irasfil/Aegis/PDK god knows what more nerfs.
>5 of them are mostly exclusive to or only used in Dragon
Muh dragon victim complex! Dragonbros are definitely much better than the shadow/blood/swordniggers!

That spammer baits both sides. Besides, he's not wrong this time. That's how you all look stupid. He just got down to your discord level.

>more third world broken english
Literally every single time. Are dragon cucks even ESL or are they just so underaged that they haven't learned proper grammar from middle school?

Slut

>aggro whining about aegis
Aegis is the last thing aggrobabies would whine about, dear sir.

>speaking in third person

B ranks, ape.

>samefagging and damage controlling over embarrassing your own playerbase
Lmao I wonder why these "voice of reason" posts came in the exact same pattern and timings as the spam wojak posts

How ready are you to get those 3 0.03% rate leaders?

>I, er I mean he, was just pretending to be retarded

Because Shadowniggers and Blood retards go hand in hand, newshit.

Hand in hand as your go-to deflection boogeyman? I suppose so! Thanks for proving his point, role-playing child

>brgrgrllglgl draggin KEKHOLD brbrbhgglgl gotem rihgt discord-kin!!!

please stop shitposting, you're scaring the younglings

>role-playing child
I guess I'll stop spoonfeeding you. You're looking too much like a parrot already, erp discord faggot.

She's my wife.

I'm sorry mommy.

>the samefag alternates between damage control and redditposting
Not even worth a (You).

>3 leaders to dilute the pulls this time instead of just 2
Is that confirmed?

fuck off eachtar

concedee for me please 20525

The mainsite very clearly states we're gettin 3 this time. The final 2 very obviously on the next.

I hope you like 0.02% pull

b-but, no u!
Take a good look at the typical dragon post quality right here

>bampishitters deflecting to dragon
pathetic

thanks, sorry for tabbing out!

This is your card draw for tonight.

>dragonshitters deflecting to blood
adorable

0.02% is very insignificant in difference from 0.03%, in terms of distribution. That's like saying 3 out of 10000 is better than 2 out of 10000.

>Tu-quoque fallacy
>has YET to give any compelling counterarguments
>posts more selfies of themselves proving that they're smarter

>it's true
I don't have enough gold for this

>me play midrange dekc as bampy chang!!!

>4.5x more odds to get a legendary
Yeah, no

I really am starting to think I need mental help. I've also started spending thousands of euros lately and not until reading my own thoughts did I realize it's probably because of this card game. I browse /svg/ for around 5 hours every day and the amount of time's I've listened to soulsquasher's voicelines in the past week is more times than I've thought of my family, friends or parents. To those who are new don't play this, and don't get into it. I posted "JURURI" at least once a week for a year, and it has actually addled my brain. The sound of priest of the cudgel alone sends me into fits of uncontrollable laughter.