/lolg/ - League of Legends General

Your waifu is shit, you anime is thrash edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fwxptzwk
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/your-snowdown-shop-returns-until-january-8-2018
euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=dream high
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

vg vs vg +3
vidya

>tfw no qt petite gf

>tfw no fertile snek gf

xth for my wife Syndra

why rakan, why not xayah, she is not a milksop support

xth for breast metal waifu

>anime is thrash
Pretty sure anime and thrash have absolutely nothing in common, and have never crossed paths in any way

this is my wife ahri!

say something LEWD you want to do to her!

why would I want to lewd your wife when I can lewd my wife

I want to sexually double team her with my waifu

Best girl.
Best pussy.
Best wife.

>Reddit is legit trying to defend Faker's 1v1

Wow haha

posting this again before i pass out, here's to you ahrifags, a story about her and her friends meeting a nice group of people and having a good time
pastebin.com/Fwxptzwk
i think you'll like my next story, user
expect it sometime aoon, maybe next week

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

>Only one girl getting knocked up

A shame desu.

Is this lewd? I'm trying very hard not to fap and it's only going mildly well.

>after getting lvl 30 start playing against or with plat or diamond in normals even tho I have been playing with silvers or gold my whole life

I am scared, lolg

Why didn't I start filtering shit from the get-go? The more I filter, the more enjoyable this thread becomes.

beat those losers up and show em whose boss user

Yay! I'm pretty excited

i am scared to play carry champs against them

i considered having syndra get it too, but decided against it in favor of ahri's having more impact
very, but read it anyway. have an unproductive fun time
glad to hear it!

You're telling me

I want to open Elf Jinx's present and have fun with it.

don't be scared my man
if you close your eyes during loading screen then you won't know what rank they are and you can run into the battlefield without fear

Haven't seen this one yet! Saved thx friendo

t-thanks! i will try!

Best experience with another player
Worst experience with another player

Hard mode: Duos+ for both

>Elf
>Freckles

can you share pls

fug me raw, that's an extensive list of fun!

No, you can't

go get em champ

>the present placement
It has to be intentional, right? There's something poking inside it, RIGHT?

/snek/
/fertile/
/breed/
/THICC/
/swimming in/
/First for/
/mating press/
/porcelain/
/xth/
/tfw no qt/
/I wanna give Lulu/
/I wanna BEE/
/I love Lissandra/
/I want to fug/
/I want to cuddle/
/cuddlefug/
/I wanna cuddle/
/dracula/
/BBC/
/vlad/
/vladfag/
/GET BLACKED/i
/Mommy/
/ice waifu/
/smug elf/
/FACT: Lulu/
/HUG THE POLICE/
/Vladimir/
/daddy/
/Best wife/
/this is my wife/

>Don't get my role
>Wait the very last second to dodge

me on the left

I appreciate you, user!

>/snek/
literally why

Don't forget knotposting

Thank you, user.

he may enjoy knotposting

>none of my shit is on there
oh man, if you had one specific filter youd be fucked over all boards

would you give lulu some milk anons?

>Promo match
>My ADC says pick me Vayne I carry

I try to stick with phrases that would only be used in the shitposts so shitposts that don't have a "catchprase" are harder to deal with.

why can't she get her own damn milk
she's not a stray cat

>He doesn't love sneks

#KillingIt

I love Camille

aw, heck. i appreciate you, user, for liking my stuff. it's been a while since i've been in the writing game, and it's nice to know i've still got it.
you're very welcome, user! i still have an idea for original ahri, one a bit more consensual, but that'll probably come some time after elf jinx. writing this gave me a greater appreciation for ahri, taking her from mid tier to high tier

Best experience:
>climbing through silver as Draven in season 4
>in champ select
>my support says "dw guys im a d4 smurf"
>yeah right, why would a smurf play support
>the most insanely aggro alistar ive ever played with
>somehow 1v1's the enemy Vayne at level 3
>i get like 100 kills

Worst experience:
>my two friends download LoL on a whim to try it out
>they get hooked
>I'm high plat at this point (season 6)
>they want me to play with them in norms as they level up their accounts
>every fucking day for 3 months I have to constantly answer their stupid questions and patiently explain to them why chasing Singed is a bad idea

shit sucked man.

>pick me Vayne I carry

lift my eyelids! i carry

Do I get her, Fiora, Diana, or Jinx next?

Just read it, not bad.
Managed to read the whole thing and not break my nofap.

how fertile is sg ahri?

depends on what role you play/like the most
jinx for ad, diana for mid
as for top Fiora has an easier time since PtA is a lot worse than Fervor for Camille and Fiora is just a tad stronger
if you main jungle/top I'd say just wait and try them on free weeks and get who you like the most

I'd tell her to go to Sona and Alistar. I'm sure they have a lot for her.

Any ADC user's here? I want to drop top as my secondary(mid main) and play Xayah, is she something I can just play into whatever and do okay with? So far in bot lane mage supports have been cancer.

I've been nearly 1 tricking Xayah in high gold/low plat elo and I haven't felt like any matchups were completely terrible.
She's pretty good.

mid ahri adc xayah? (:

>one a bit more consensual
Oh god yes, I'd really appreciate it.

>Draven
>insanely aggro Alistar
That sounds amazing.

vg vs vg results

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/your-snowdown-shop-returns-until-january-8-2018

What skins do you want? I'm after star guardian syndra

You can't tho

>ywn impregnate her

Me and my friend are about to try out double kelpto, double support item bot lane.

We gon get rich boi.

>best
Befriended a challenger player IRL and he taught me how to play league been in it for about 7 months of casual playing and managed to get D3 alone but duoing with him managed to break into challenger

>Worst
Had a guy be so mad at me for losing top vs kleptomancy swain as renek he has been making new accounts and adding me almost everyday, if i accept he just spams me youtube links and says "F AGGOT" its been a week so far and its the most autism i think ive experienced

I'm hoping for bewitching morgana

Oh no

Hoping to get a Khazix skin so I've been playing him a bunch

Project Vayne or Resistance/Arctic/Pulsefire Cait are about the only skins it could give me I'd actually consider spending money on.
And I still probably wouldn't.

>that worst
open a support ticket to riot. theyll put an IP ban on him with this severity.
if they dont then you can play more victim and threaten to kill youself til they do.

Holy moly that is autism. Did you report him to Riot?
If you make a support ticket they can maybe IP ban him from making accounts or something.

this is the lewdest yordle I've ever seen
how is this legal

it always gives me skins for my old mains that i didnt buy for a reason, its great if you have few skins i guess but to me its useless

Yes user, that's the plan. Playing waifu's for life. I've got mid figured out but I top lane sucks so much dick.

euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=dream high

Hoping for something for soraka.
too bad that I'll need to get some RP to buy stuff, I have a ridiculously huge amount of Orange Essence that I could dump into those events

thanks! and we'll done! i couldn't say the same about writing it.
fertile enough to get knocked up by thresh, for sure.
what a cute picture! it gives me ideas that'll turn it from a full on smutfic into a cute one as well, akin to the ending of my sona fic
throw me that toy soldier gp boss, i'm ready
>tfw no good ideas for a trist story
i'm sure one will come to me, but darn

hows my nigga nocturne doing now with the new sgit

Do you have a link to your other fics? They weren't listed on your pastebin.

You know what's going in her, don't you?

>nofap.
why do people do this
they know its a meme and christian shilling right
do you want prostate cancer?

the only ones available right now are the sona and sg ones. i'm fairly new to the whole write fag thing, my first piece in years and my first smut overall being the sona one, which is titled her biggest fan on the pastebin
others will become available as i write them

It's not a community thing, I just realized I hadn't fapped all day and didn't particularly want to when I was going to bed on Wednesday so I spontaneously decided to see how long I could go.
Was more out of curiosity than anything else since my sex drive has been higher in the past few months then the last time I nofapped which was when I spent a week on my mom's couch for last Christmas.

>log my fucking old lvl 30 account
>has like 4 champs
>no BE

the fuck

>Ban Yasuo
>WOW I TROLL

How low IQ are these people and why do I know they're BR's or Mexicans

>donger nerfs
literally what the fuck are they smoking right now

I think you have it listed as private.

>I know they're BR's or Mexicans
So just average Americans?

I don't jungle but Kayn is really fun. Any tips? I tried predator and electrocute on him and predator feels real nice.

Yordles are sexually dimorphic and much shorter than humans; both genders rarely exceed 1 meter tall, with most averaging around 0.8 meters. Their skin texture ranges from being completely smooth, to very lightly covered in fur, to ultimately being significantly furry. Their hands have four digits while their feet differ greatly depending on the individual (from four to two digit feet). Their skin tone runs a much broader spectrum of colors than their human counterparts; some consider this to be a sign of the yordles’ attunement to Runeterra’s magical nature; though scientists agree that this evolutionary trait is used by male Yordles (which tend to be furry ) to attract females of their species (which tend to be smooth skinned and/or lightly covered with fur).Their large eyes feature a large, circular iris with a vertically oval pupil, and they generally have inferior vision in the normal spectrum of light than humans. Yordles nevertheless have much better hearing, due to their large fox-like ears and are able to see into the infrared spectrum of light, whereas humans cannot. Furthermore, they are commonly characterized by their dependence on language, as well as their creation and utilization of complex tools.

>playing ADC in low level norms
>Every single time enemy support picks malz or brand and just 1v2 the lane while my support is something like lux who does absolutely nothing

I'm so fucking tired of this shit just ragequit my first game ever

shut up nerd