/hg/ - Halo General

#380 - The Watchers on the Wall Edition

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise.

>Halo 5: Guardians has received a major weapons tuning update that radically changes up the gameplay. This update has gone into effect in all arena playlists, warzone playlists, and even custom games.
For a full list of changes, see the link here: halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/weapon-tuning-update

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/tryptophan-service

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Halo 5 Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>SPV3, the Halo CE fan remix project, can be downloaded for free
youtube.com/watch?v=VOMzNMe8qHE

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km7mk5_aUYM
xemnass.deviantart.com
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mjolnir-meets-motorsport
crewofthieves.com/sot/general-sot/trading-companies-progression/
youtube.com/watch?v=mP4im4c-rM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous Thread link is fucked up.
Here is the actual previous thread

What does everyone think of the Ancient Humans & their designs?

Mass Effect 3/10

>tfw no Halo 5: Master Chief & Friends Superstars Adventures in Dreamland

The chest piece is good and thats about it

youtube.com/watch?v=Km7mk5_aUYM

Hey /hg/ wanna be friends with us girls of /lisg/?

There's a halo/life is strange crossover now

Vid related

>Us girls

It's common knowledge that boys on /lisg/ become gay or transition.

Turning boys into lesbians is fun :3

Wonder how master chief would react?

>Those thighs
Its halo reach all over again!

Grim, that's a man.

That doesnt make sense, My world has been turned upside down

That only makes it cuter. Boys who become girls are so brave and adorable
Deep down you'd wanna be a woman too. It's quite common.

I want my /hg/ secret santa mission, and I want it NOW

You damn liar
xemnass.deviantart.com

It makes a lot of sense when you understand how female hormones affect the body

Everyone was female by default on the womb. Transition is just reverting to your original and best state

I bet in halo universe it's super acceptable and common to do

Is that a fact?

Stay tuned

>tfw Great Journey will never be completed and those heretics will keep desecrating the Holy Rings until none remain.
The Covenant should never have been dissolved.

Yes. Give up your guns and existential fight to save the universe and trade it all for lesbian romance and heartwarming love

Pay us a visit, play the games. And soon enough you'll be wishing you were Max/Rachel/Chloe and talking to your doctor about transition.

My desire to be a women is one of my most embrassing secrets and it makes me really sad
Please don't bother me in halo general
Master chiefs armour is like a shield I can put on and it helps fight my gender dysphoria
Don't take that away from me

I played the game. I was having a good enough time for the first few episodes. It started strong. Then, everything fell apart at the end. The "choose your ending" at the end completely broke any suspension of disbelief I had.

UNACCEPTABLE! UNACCEPTABLE! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! PROTOCOL DICTATES ACTION!

I'm here to help girls like you

Try before the storm. It's pure romance and it's wonderful. No boy will come out of that game either straight or cis

I guess I'll try before the storm then. Gonna wait for a sale though.
Please, user, I put this all behind me in high school. Don't bring these memories back into my one remaining safe space: Halo

Why fight it?

>playing games for the story

I played The Walking Dead season 1 and liked it, user. Fight me

If you do genuinely have gender dysphoria too I'm sorry. But remember there's still time.
Cause it hurts but it does get better if you take that scary first step. You can be a woman if you really want to be user.

Hugs

Nigga you can like whatever you want.
It's not my job to tell you what to like. I'm just saying if you engage in a medium that takes its strengths from player interaction and focus in on a more viewer-receiving point of understanding, you're going to be disappointed most of the time.

A high understand of what makes a good game?
IN MY /hg/???
REEEEE

I've made my peace, but I appreciate the thought

Don't listen to this person

Post-op Trans people are unhappy, unstable, and highly suicidal

user... :c

Promise me you'll look after yourself. Look at trans timelines. There's still hope if you want to. Just don't be sad :(

I'm post op. But that is optional.
I've never been happier

No need to worry. Soon enough, I won't need to worry about anything anymore.

Please user. Don't despair. I was suicidal too before I took the step. You can escape that dark times.

You don't have to do anything rash or big Just talk to someone, therapy. It will help.

It's not your fault

Can't afford therapy, user. Anyways,
it's time for me to stop blogging and head to sleep. Big day tomorrow.

/lgbt/ can help

Please don't go user

When the fuck did /hg/ turn into Tumblr
First all the bitching and drama and now trans shit and life is strange wew

Halo

Please stop trying to coax my good friend here into slicing his dick inside out and growing hormonal mantitties

Thanks. And user, don't worry. You'll be fine.

>All this trans drama and life is strange shit on /hg/ right now

I'll take Tumblr over Dwagoneye & leadership autism any day.
Also, someone post the kai thinking edit because I didn't save it.

I don't want her to commit suicide if her dysphoria is that bad. There ways to help. I'm not trying to coax anyone.

>mfw this thread
For what it's worth, the LiS vid made me chortle.

user. If you're still here

Here's some anonymous help.

CEASE! AND BEGONE!

DIRTY US WITH YOUR PRESENCE NO MORE, HERETIC!

FREEZE, user! TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE HALO SOUNDTRACK RIGHT NOW!

I'll stop. I only hope she gets help and feels better

Halo 2 is most complete but the movements of the odyssey are gay

live stream it?

There you go buddy.

>she

Thanks, user. I appreciate it.

I'll venmo you money right now to finance anything you need for your suicide. Only thing I ask in return is that you live stream it.

Fuck. Meant to post this in response to
I'm not suicidal, fag

oops, i thought you were the tranny, offer still stands tho

Tempting.

>Pisses on your mic

Don't be mean to her

I'm not even being mean tho
All I said is I'm not suicidal

You're a cisshit male, your very existence is transphobic.

what are some really shit mics you wouldn't recommend to anyone ever

Afterglow. Shit is too fucking sensitive. You can hear the noise from the headphones in the mic and hear every little stick click from a controller.

Nah. We aren't like that

We don't hate you

But, user, I am fueled my my hate for Kai and the company. I will take down /hg/ from the inside!

>us girls

If you are a boy and browse /lisg/
You won't be for long

DO NOT LISTEN TO SOME CRAZY AMBERFAG DYKE'S LIES, /HG/! THERE ARE NO GIRLS IN /LISG/!

/lisg/ here
there are no women here. only trannies.
that is all

I-I like transgirls

Not that I want to be one or anything...

This isn't spartan is it?

halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/mjolnir-meets-motorsport

I miss the rogue helmet but the mouth hole is still ugly/stupid.

Which spartan? We're all Spartans here.

It's the fucking Halloween costume

they need to sell

Yeah life is easier when you're a woman. Don't have to think as much. Get sex pretty easily. Just need to find a chump who will look after you and you'll never need to work, or you could just trap him to make sure he does :^)

Incorrect. The shoes in Forza actually look acceptable. The ones in the costume image are these bulky black boots that just don't mix at all

Whose getting SOT in March? It's sucks my friends might not get it but I hope they have more game type then CTT and sell them.

They need to convince me it has enough content first

They probably do need a beta but it also will have ship battles

I'm tempted but I need to see way more of it. Asked a friend if he was interested but he's more inclined towards Skull and Bones.

I heard that the alpha stuff was just barebones of the game, they're going to be adding in a lot more.

All fucking trannies must fucking hang

I liked her. I may join them soon

Life is strange is fun

>Skull and Bones.
Skull & bones has no freedom. It's just a battle ships.

crewofthieves.com/sot/general-sot/trading-companies-progression/

Muh Content!

All sounds good although I dont have a crew id end up playing with and id want to avoid the typical hg group. If this is pirateanon you should start up your crew right before release like Paul did with the Spartan company
Its a valid stance though? As fun as it looks you'd want to make sure there is enough out there when you're sailing and enough content to make it fun and keep you invested.
What you don't want is a no mans sky:pirate edition

It has more things to do than no man's sky, but you're going to be disappointed if you're expecting some ridiculously deep progression grind.

You can play solo with a small ship but it's less fun. See at 2:31 here: youtube.com/watch?v=mP4im4c-rM8

I mean, he's right in that you need stuff to do.
But only as much so that the experience is the main draw still. Minecraft nails this for instance.

all of the trading stuff sounds neat though and sailing with your crew. I'll keep tabs on it whenever they release more info or footage. It does seem more likely that I will pick it up though
That's neat I wasn't aware I thought you needed a crew to operate a ship

>id want to avoid the typical hg group
What did he mean by this?

That its fun to experience new things with new players? That it gets boring listening to the same people pol spouting and arguing about the smallest things?
Gears general was pretty chill even though I ended up not playing as much as I was expecting

I don't how it's going to be received but the game should have a bigger audience as it also includes windows 10 pc via the play anywhere thing and it's Crossplay.