Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759648155#post-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hana Song

Ult change ideas, thoughts?

>Mei
- ult deploy time is cut in half

>Doomfist
- Meteor Strike movement speed can be doubled by hitting shift to cover more ground
- Meteor strike goes through shields and has a minimum dropoff of 60 damage to anyone in its AOE

>Sym
- Teleporter gives you 1 second of invincibility when used as well as 25HP of non-decaying barrier
- Shield Generator's 75HP begins decaying like a barrier at 5HP/sec when leaving radius.

>Winston
- Primal Rage grants invincibility during startup animation

>Torb
- Molten core boosts level 1 turrets health and damage to double, allows for dual healing/upgrading on hit, and buffs armor given out during it to 100HP

>Bastion
- Configuration Tank reduces damage during startup animation by 30% on top of ironclad, allows you to heal and fire simultaneously, and healing is boosted to 90HP/s

>Mccree
- Deadeye deals 1200 damage to shields regardless of lock on and grants 50 barrier that decays at 5HP/s throughout duration.

>Pharah
- Remove Barrage Self-damage

>Sombra
- EMP keeps shield health from regenerating for its Hack duration from all sources
- Disables all deployables and pickups including Biotic field, Sonar arrow, Venom Mine, armor packs, concussion mines, Biotic Orbs

Its real comfy cuddle time boys

Clear skies, full hearts, can't lose.

Their pain is as strong as their love. They will find their way back.

>thoughts
Stop posting these.

>gutting the OP again
I don't like you.

Man I love bming the fuck out of people that tilt in my games when we get matched against eachother It's the best thing left in the game.

They're shit, now stop posting.

If the mods ever bothered to delete OPs, we could report these lame ones. But it seems useless.

So it would just be better for OP to kys ASAP.

Why is it there are so many tumblr Mercy mains who think they're so good and the world revolves around them because they chose to heal

im 50/50 on it like i think the winterwonderland info should be included, but i dont think the moira links (and generally not New info) should be included.

LOVIN EVERY LAFF

That's just women in general, dude.

shit ideas, just kys yourself

>buffing Pharah and Torb
Those two characters can’t be buffed becuase console. Frankly I’m surprised Pharah hasnt been nerfed on console yet. Pharmercy is really bullshit so I can’t imagine how dumb it is where hitscan is harder to play

So you admit fucking up the OP intentionally?

>tank with a 4 stack
>they play around me perfectly and we obliterate the other team
>next round
>4 stack is on other team

>letting your SR decay 20 more to 3k so people don’t actually think you lost that much

>playing Lucio
>having fun spamming BOOP BOOP
>"Lucio can you stop that pls"
>can't stop won't stop
>POTG is me booping 2 of them off a cliff
>8k healing
>"Why are you so angry?"

1 millionthst for reaper is a pedophile
click here to redeem your free iphone

you literally cannot prove this

You gotta believe!

any idea when this season ends?

I think those are all garbage suggestions, excepting the Sombra one which just seems frivolous. Invulnerability is a lazy, bad mechanic.

>one tricks getting fucked in season 8
hahahahahahaha

about fucking time.

should I just ditch my boy winston and become an orisa main?

You sound autistic af

Why would you say something so stupid? Orisa is only a better pick than winston like 10% of the time.

might as well they are both mokeys

Onetricks have 60%+ winrate
The ones losing are the normal scrubs that blame onetricks for everything as they have low winrate and are close to the median

Says the loser who keeps trolling us with shitty OPs.

Get a life.

>Onetricks have 60%+ winrate

That's your top 500 one tricks. You're typical one tricks hold about a 50% winrate the same as everybody else with a few exceptions.

Who do you think you are replying to?

Wrong. Onetricks dominate all the way to top 500.
You shitters that flex will get JUSTed hard and beg kaplan to revert the changes.

What is your end goal here? You are not contributing, so why not just fuck off?

>You shitters that flex will get JUSTed hard and beg kaplan to revert the changes.
lol

sick of people switching to reaper when I'm doing well as winston and I can't rely on teammates to kill him

Just avoid him. It's not like he's discrete or anything.

>Making yourself a massive hitbox with tons of health to feed the enemies ult economy and deal less DPS then even the ticklegun

Winston's kit is amazing but you can't argue that his ult in the long run is counterintuative to the meta mechanics to the game. Just as Orisa by proxy is a net gain for her team with her ult getting more ult points out by boosting damage, Winston is a net loss for his team unless the map in question has a ledge, because he is feeding 30-40% ult meter with all that health, especially considering more often than not primal rage is activated when about to die, so you already just fed ~400 HP of ult meter to the enemy.

Oh no the autist is upset

blizz must've taken down all the preseason vods from youtube. I can't use their shitty fucking mlg player.

It's hard to avoid him when he's sticking near the supports.

>- Remove Barrage Self-damage
no

The change Deadeye needs is for its damage to be percentage-based. It should take the same time to lock onto a 200hp hero as a 600hp one.

it's not just that, half the time a team will tilt if the enemies have a reaper and you've got winston, even if you're avoiding the reaper
plus if I switch to rein no one kills reaper as he just walks straight in and kills me

So no end goal? Figures.

You are a double autist.

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, widowmaker simply doesn't belong in this game
Removing mercy wouldn't hurt either

Junkrat ruins so much of the enjoyment this game has to offer. What a busted character

You sound upset because the OP is superior

Use him to ruin other people's fun

Superior to what? Lame picture and useless info. It would be difficult to do worse.

Wow you sound mad as heck. Just off your life if the OP means this much to you :^)

You keep replying and calling me "mad". I think YOU have the problems here.

Just kys and never make any OPs again.

Wow you seem very upset over this. Why?

It really says a lot when Moira looks better in men's clothes than woman's clothes

FAAAAAAME
MAKES A MAN TAKE THINGS OVERRRR

What did Taimou mean by this?

Performance based sr gains will be removed for diamond and above starting from season 8. Things that still will affects sr gains are:
>winrate, having a winrate over 50% apparently make you lose more then you win
>time played, new player gain more sr then people who player a lot of games
>current rs, getting closer to 5k means you'll earn less sr

>the tracer bullying him

>sneak behind bastion] turret
>doesn't see me
>throw trap down, autolocks him in place immediately after landing
>whale on him
>mercy runs in
>mine her to death
>find TP
>throw trap
>whale on bastion again
>mercy again
>kill sym
>team doesn't take point
>>lose in OT

I've climbed from silver to plat, over 1000sr, and there is almost no difference in ability, the only real difference is that people usually try to group up.

Name a better team in the Overwatch league than Dallas Fuel.

>xQc
>Seagull
>Taimou

Why aren’t people smart enough to disable Moira in their no cooldowns mode?

You mean aside from New York or Seoul which are all Koreans?

the only difference between 500sr and 4000sr is better aim and better 1v1 skills. Watching a game from 3rd person perspective you wouldnt be able to tell who is low bronze and who is a master

>Taimou
Um, user

Junkrat's trap work if he throws them behind you? The hell?

I just like their colors

BALLROOM BLITZ

>play with mic
>coordinate but lose
>play without mic
>people mad at me
>win
>coordinate with hotkeys
>accused of throwing
>lose or win

>rez is still in the game

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759648155#post-1
Source btw,also
>team oogaa
>me booga
>waifu feets
for relevance

>muh hero identity

Those are actually the worst players in DF. Effect and the Supports carry the show.

>xQx
>Taimou
>He thinks these are good players

>get past 3200
>lose immediately

This is the kind of shit that should be in the OP, honestly.

>- Remove Barrage Self-damage
Yes
her ult is shit

Play D.va when you reach 3200

I kinda wish they made a french canadian hero based off Leo Major.

would be cool, we need someone to get raped by muslims

> tfw absolutely hammered and playing comp

Let's put these Hanzo skills to the test

>Mei
That would be just fine by me. Or make it freeze faster once it's deployed.

>Doomfist
Meteor Strike's issue right now is that it's too easy to dodge or tank. Heavy characters don't care about it. Light characters dodge it.

>Sym
Sym does not need any buffs.

>Winston
Of all the things in his kit, his ult is probably the one thing which is fine. I'd increase the damage of his melee swings while it's active and that's it.

>Torbjorn
Sounds fine.

>Bastion
I'd just increase the blast radius of his attack, but yeah, damage reduction during deployment would be nice.

>McCree
If it wasn't so archetypal of the character, I'd scrap his ult entirely.

>Pharah
Nah. Increase the blast radius and make it channel faster but do the same amount of damage so she doesn't have to stand in the air and be a target for so long to use her full ult.

>Sombra
Do you mean shields or barriers? I agree with the second part though.

>join total mayhem
>lose even before the hero select comes up

It's also 10 hours old news. Anyways it seems they are doing something to fix the sr system which is cool

Ten hours! Gee, I'm glad we have that fresh Junkstein comic there instead!

>Still being upset
The state of (You)

"Still"? Damn straight I am. You have been shittying up our OPs for MONTHS!

Just kys already, like someone suggested earlier.

Do you own this general or something?

There's a really simple solution to your problems with the op user

DELET

Do you NOT understand the purpose of the OPs? They are there to dole out useful information and help build a kind of community.

But instead you shit out those lame OPs time after time. Why? Why the fucking why?

The OP has sufficient information. Period.

>Wanting an overcomplicated mess of an OP where you don't have to use half a brain cell because you forgot how to google search and mummy never told you
fuck off reddit